A Friendly Competition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers

As the electronic beats of the song began playing, I stuck my butt out towards the audience and slowly shimmied the tight skirt off my naked ass. I was left in only my thigh-highs and heels. I moved my hips to the thunderous beat and shook my ass, trying to maximize the sex appeal of the otherwise energetic and decidedly un-sexy song.

I danced around the pole for a minute, twirling and slithering my body against it. I managed to nearly pull off a vertical split, proudly displaying my pink pussy. I was beginning to get the slightest bit damp too. All the watching eyes and the sexy dancing and the sweat on my skin from the hot stage lights had gotten me quite worked up. Maybe I would have to do this again some time, outside of the competition.

I dropped to all fours, still facing away from the audience, and started twerking my juicy butt to the rhythm of the song as it hit the chorus part again. The music was suppressing most of the other sounds, but I could still vaguely hear some hollers.

I returned back to the pole and spun around it a few times with my legs off the ground. It was a difficult task and required quite a bit of core strength to keep my momentum off. No wonder strippers had such great bodies.

As the song neared its end, I moved back to the part of the stage that jutted out. I really didn't have anything else in mind, so I just sort of played with my boobs and continued grinding my hips.

Thankfully the music came to an end quickly to keep my performance high. I was met with loud applause and cheers as my routine was finished.

"Please give a hand for the wonderful Miss Amber Valentine. She was amazing tonight, folks," the DJ said.

I smiled and blew kisses to the audience while trying to scurry about the stage and collect my clothes and tips like Scrooge McDuck. I hurried off the stage when I was finished in time for the DJ to start introducing Stacy.

"That was... adequate," she said when I approached her.

"Well, show em what you've got. May the better girl win." I stuffed my tips into my purse to be counted up later.

"Amen to that."

"... Ms. Chastity Preacher!" the DJ's voice boomed out.

Stacy walked up to the stage as her song started playing. I had chosen 50 Cent's "Candy Shop" for her first song, what I thought was a pretty good stripper anthem.

Remembering Rachel's wish to have it filmed, I grabbed my phone and started recording.

Stacy started twirling around the pole, slowly undoing her top. The flimsy fabric was soon gone, leaving her bikini top on. I was surprised she hadn't gone ahead and sprung for some lingerie while she was shopping too, but maybe a beach-girl look was what she was going for. At any rate, her rock-hard nipple could be seen poking through the top, so I wasn't going to complain.

Stacy teased the audience, pulling the red strings off from around her neck but holding the top in place with her hands. She let the material fall from under her hands but maintained a hand bra, covering her nipples.

She spun around and shook her skin-tight jean covered butt towards the audience, before pulling her bare chest into the bar and grinding her hips to the song.

Stacy spun around dramatically with her small boobs now exposed and slid down the pole in a squat before coming back up. She undid the button on her jeans and slid them off her beautiful legs.

Apparently she had thought ahead and unclasped her wedges because both came off, meaning Stacy was head-to-toe naked other than her bikini bottom (oh no, what would Spongebob say if he saw this?).

I was actually incorrect, forgetting about her tied headband. Stacy was undoing it from her head and letting her bob out a little.

Stacy moved her hands down to her thigh and proceeded to tie the headband around her leg like a tourniquet, or as a garter. It was incredibly hot in the moment, and Stacy proceeded to pull out the tie in her bikini, letting it fall to the ground.

She now only had the makeshift-garter on and started to engage the audience more. She got down on all fours and moved to the customers sitting by the stage.

Admittedly, she put on quite a show, rolling over, spreading her legs wide, cupping her boobs, shaking her butt. I almost got lost in how enticing and sexy she looked before I released she had been writhing around for a couple minutes and the song was about to end. She had a hefty amount of bills in her garter and it looked like it would be a close race.

"Candy Shop" ended with Stacy looking very proud of herself. She was quite the natural sexbomb, and even though I had the boobs and butt, her enchanting stage presence had pulled us neck-and-neck.

I still had one ace up my sleeve though.

The next song began with a striking g-note. Stacy's head immediately turned to me and a look of panic and confusion crossed her face. She recognized the song to be My Chemical Romance's "Welcome to the Black Parade." One of the least sexy songs out there and she had to dance to it.

For my part, I was nearly dying of laughter as Stacy attempted to salvage the dance through the slow, piano and singing opening.

Credit where credit is due, she started getting more into it when the son picked up pace, but that mostly consisted of dancing around the pole. Considering how hot her first dance was, it seemed incredibly lackluster, and she received very few additional tips by the time the song had ended.

Stacy collected the loose bills and stuffed them in her full garter before hustling off stage and right to me.

"You fucking cheated you asshole!"

"Did not."

"Yeah, you did. Mine was at least moderately good to dance to, yours was a total buzzkill.

"If you're referring to the song choice, take that up with Rachel. She designed the rules and approved the song choices."

"Well you could have picked a better one. You didn't have to sabotage me. I didn't to you!"

"And how was I to know that at the time? It's a slut-eat-slut world right now, and I had to look out for myself."

Stacy angrily grabbed her phone.

S: rae did you actually approve lindsay's song choices?

R: yep. mcr was certainly an interesting choice. how did you like it? the video wasn't particularly flattering

S: that's cold of you to allow it.

R: you should have been more creative and showed a better desire to win. count up the tips and tell me who won.

"Oh and I think you forgot your clothes," I pointed out to my angry friend.

She retrieved her clothes from the audience members who had smartly snagged them off the stage before they became a tripping hazard. She put her top back on and took the garter off before slipping back into her jeans and shoes.

"No bikini?"

"I let the dude keep it. Probably the only pussy he's ever gonna smell."

"There's the Stacy we all know and love."

"Yeah, let's just count the tips."

I had already done so and re-dressed during her second song and waited while Stacy methodically thumbed through the bills.

"Okay, I got 179. What about you?"

I smiled, and Stacy's expression immediately turned to despair.

"242. That's two wins for me, none for you."

Stacy sighed and texted the results to Rachel.

R: congratulations, lindsay. you now lead 3-0.

S: wait it's 2-0.

R: i thought i explained it. point values increase each time. next task is worth three points, the one after is four, etc.

L: sounds good to me! makes it seem like i'm even further ahead.

R: if either of you would like to challenge the validity of the results, please speak up.

Neither of us did.

R: alright, then we'll move on to the last task of the night. both of you get back to your apartments and text me as soon as you get there. i'll clue you in on task 3 once both of you are there.

I had already summoned an Uber, who was now a minute away. "See you in round 3," I said to Rachel as I walked away, the evidence of my victory resting soundly in my purse.

"Whiskey. Neat," I heard her order from behind me.

The ride home was uneventful, and I texted Rachel as soon as I got in.

R: great, still waiting on stace. for now, get entirely undressed and then watch tv or read a book or something for the next few minutes.

I stripped out of my clothes and left them in a pile on the common-area floor. I was sitting on the couch, taking off my thigh-highs when my phone buzzed. Evidently I wouldn't need to wait.

S: home.

She lived a little closer to the club than me, so had time to drink away sorrows and still get in alongside me.

R: read what i just sent to lindsay.

S: done.

R: good. now both of you go into your bedrooms with your computers, set the computer down on the bed, lie down, and start a Skype group call with me.

I did as directed, inviting both Stacy and Rachel in. We were soon all staring at each other, Rachel's face and our two naked bodies.

Rachel spoke first.

"Alright ladies, task three is simple. Any good slut needs to be able to control when they climax. Your challenge is to masturbate for as long as you can without orgasming. Now to make this more of a challenge, you will have to be watching porn, so you can't think of dead kittens or baseball."

"Wait, I have a super extensive toy collection, that's unfair. I would cum much quicker," Stacy protested.

"I've already thought ahead, you'll both be using just your fingers, and I will be watching you both like a hawk to make sure you aren't slacking off. Continuous rubbing or fingering is mandatory."

Advantage to me. I usually had difficulty cumming with just my fingers, at least relative to what some of my favorite toys could do.

"Now I feel like I know you two pretty well, but just to confirm, what is your favorite genre of porn? Addressed to both of you."

"Lesbian," we answered simultaneously.

"Haha, legitimate fucking genius here girls."

Rachel shared her screen, making her face disappear. Immediately a porno showed up on Skype, with a blonde and a brunette. They were dressed like cheerleaders and arguing over some guy, so I figured I could guess the plot.

"Get going, you two," Rachel said with a disembodied, DJ voice.

I spread my legs wide, giving Rachel and Stacy a good view of my pussy. I had been very horny at the club, but the long drive home had cooled me off a little.

"And remember, if you stop or let up, you forfeit the round."

My left hand moved down my body. I brushed my fingertips across the smooth skin of my belly and to my ticklish patch of red hair. Finally I found my clit and I gasped as soon as my fingers made contact.

I started circling my fingers around my clit, going faster than I ordinarily would have to start off with. I pressed down lightly, which immediately sent shivers up my spine. This might be harder than I thought.

My hand worked in a constant motion, circling around and around over and over again as I watched the blonde go down on the brunette. I wished I was in the place of the brunette right now. An eager, wiggling tongue dipping into my pussy. A soft moan escaped my lips. I had to stop thinking about that.

I tried to remain as uniform as possible in my motions, like a robot who had been programmed with the technical knowledge of how to jill off, but no real-world experience. I was getting wet and being teased, but not getting close to an orgasm.

Stacy didn't seem to be so lucky. Her moans were pretty constantly coming in. Unlike me, she had rolled onto her side to spread her legs more.

Both of us continued growing strong, neither one buckling under the pressure. At five minutes in, a third set of quiet moans joined ours as Rachel covertly, or not so covertly, rubbed herself, presumably both to the live show she was getting and the progressing porno.

At ten minutes, Rachel climaxed, groaning and crying loudly into the mic. It was incredibly hot knowing our show had made her cum. I hoped the chick I kissed at the strip club would do the same tonight. God, that made me horny. I needed to stop!

By fifteen minutes, Stacy was starting to feel the heat. Sweat was visibly forming on her brow and she looked like she was biting her lip. Her fingers didn't stop moving over her clit though.

Twenty minutes in, and I was in the same boat. I bit down hard on my lower lip, having to force myself not to think about cumming. My eyes took in the two ladies scissoring, but my mind converted it into a college lecture about spices in Ancient India. My clit was becoming extremely sensitive, and each slight variation in pressure from my hand resulted in sparks coursing through my body from my wet pussy.

I soldiered on and was met with my reward. At 23 minutes, Stacy reached the edge and couldn't come back from it. She seemed to recognize her defeat, because she immediately jammed two fingers into her cunt and thrust them in feverishly while rubbing her clit with the other hand.

She came in a cacophony of pleasurable moans and screams. Her pussy seeped out its sticky goo onto her fingers, and Stacy lied back on the bed, accepting of the defeat and her (presumably) powerful orgasm.

The video stopped and Rachel's head re-appeared.

"Well, well, well, we have a winner. Stacy, you managed to last for a minute for every year you've been alive, and that's certainly not bad, but Lindsay has you beat. Congrats Lindsay, you now lead 6-0 in points. If either of you would like to challenge the validity of the results, please speak up."

"Lindsay, I will have you know that as soon as this competition is over, I will personally tie you to my bed and strap my Hitachi onto your clit until you beg me to take it off."

"Is that a threat?" I asked Stacy.

"Good night," she said avoiding my question.

"Wake up early tomorrow. I think both of you will like what I have in store," Rachel said, leaving the night on almost a cliff-hanger. Both Stacy and Rachel log, leaving just me.

I set my computer on the nightstand, shut off the lamp, and turned onto my stomach to go to sleep. I took the pillow on the other side of the bed and pushed it between my legs before squeezing them around the soft cushion. I slowly ground myself to a long-awaited climax before nodding off.

***

I awoke later than expected, feeling rejuvenated after a long night's sleep.

I got out of bed, drank my morning coffee, ate breakfast, and took a quick shower. I put on a t-shirt and some gym shorts before checking my phone.

Rachel and Stacy had already been chatting for a little bit, apparently debating about the best superhero movie.

L: dark knight's the best, no question. mic drop, argument won. rae, what's task 4? you said we had an exciting day ahead.

R: thanks for joining us, lindsay. task 4 will test your sexual imagination and adventurousness. any good slut needs to be able to cum using whatever object they can, because their sexual needs come first, and they might have to get off at a moment's notice. they also have to be wild and up for anything. with that said, your challenge is to film yourself cumming with five different objects around your apartment. whichever of you uses the most obscure or creative objects wins.

S: are there any restrictions on the type of objects?

R: nope. get imaginative. you have three hours. remember to send me all the videos when you're done. aaaand go.

My mind immediately went to work. What odd objects did I normally use to get off? I used cucumbers and bananas before. And my toothbrush. And a hairbrush. And I had humped the pillow last night. But all of those seemed pretty common. I needed to think more outside the box.

I went back into my bathroom to brush my teeth, and the first object popped into my head. Next to my bathtub was a rubber duck vibrator, a novelty gift from my aunt's bachelorette party when she got re-married a few years back. I mostly used it to tease myself in the bath, because it wasn't very powerful, but I had still cum using it a few times. I was hoping to replicate the same magic.

I took off my shorts and panties and propped my phone up against the mirror in my bathroom where it got a perfect shot of the whole bathtub. I started recording, and showed the toy to the camera, making it clear what it was.

This provided a pretty good advantage to me too. Neither Rachel nor Stacy would be able to tell that it was a vibrator because it looked like a normal rubber duck. But I got the pleasure of using an actual toy on myself too.

I took the toy in hand and rubbed some lube on it to ease the process. I pressed the tail end against my pussy lips and pushed the body of the duck into my twat. The tail curled at a perfect angle to hit my g-spot, and with it turned up to the highest setting, it felt quite pleasurable.

Gripping the toy by the head, I slowly thrust it in and out of my pussy, letting the plastic end rub down against the spongy wall of my pussy. The gentle vibrations were slowly bringing me close to a climax.

With my free hand, I tugged on my nipples and rolled them between two fingers. Both were standing proudly at attention, framed by my quarter-sized areolas, which were studded with goosebumps.

I closed my eyes, still very much aware of the camera, and let the toy take over.

After a few minutes, I was quite close to a climax, but the duck on its own wasn't quite enough to get me over the hump. But I needed for cum for Rachel.

I knew another thing that I liked to do with the duck that had helped me cum, on its own and in concert with fingers or a toy, multiple times. I reached behind me and turned the shower-head on.

Letting it warm up for a minute, I swung a leg over the side of the tub so I was straddling it. I didn't want to totally soak the floor after all.

I grabbed the shower-head, turned it to its most pressurized setting, and aimed it straight at my clit. Immediately I moaned out and shook a little. It took only a minute from the combined sensations for me to climax, letting my cum dribble onto the body of the duck. I always liked to look at it as a baptism of sorts.

One down. Four to go. I turned the water off, removed the rubber duckie, and shut off the video. What to do next...

I went into my bedroom, leaving my shorts and underwear in the bathroom. There wasn't anything good in here, unless I counted my small vintage alarm clock. But that would be too impractical. My eyes turned to my closet. Maybe I could use a wooden hanger, or something else in there.

I opened the closet, and there it was. A selfie stick. I had been given it by someone a while ago and never had the total lack of self-respect required to use it, so it apparently had sat in my closet.

The device had a long handle with ridges and buttons on the end that would hopefully feel great in me. And if I managed to get it to work, I think Lindsay would have a very hard time beating that camerawork.

It took me five minutes, but I figured out how to hook my phone up to the device and tested it briefly. Figuring that it wouldn't be particularly waterproof, I grabbed a condom and put it on the end of the stick before lubed it up.

I leaned back against the pillows and started videoing on the phone, making sure my pussy was in frame. I pressed the latex-covered end of the stick against my pussy lips. With a two-hand grip on it, I pushed the stick into my twat.

Immediately I let out a moan. My pussy tended to only get more sensitive the more I came, so the small earlier orgasm had left me wanting more. I kept going, pushing the stick further into myself and letting my pussy grip onto it.

I stopped after getting a solid six or seven inches in. I slowly pulled the shaft out a few inches and eased it back in, letting out a soft moan in the process.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers