A Friendly Competition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,279 Followers

We stayed interlocked in a passionate embrace for a solid minute before we stopped snowballing. Drops of a cum/saliva mix studded Stacy's chest, and my shirt was stained with them as well, but the taste of jizz was now fresh in my mind.

Jerome was stroking his cock again at the sight of our lesbian kiss, ready for round two. I waved goodbye and stepped out of the apartment.

***

An hour later, I was back in my apartment. I had missed two texts from Rachel.

R: great uh... research video. stacy clearly takes this round. if either of you would like to challenge the validity of the results, please speak up.

Two minutes later, she had followed up.

R: k then. so stace maintains her spot in the lead. the score is now 15-6 in her favor. i'll let you know what challenge 7 is when both of you are here.

I stripped off my dirty t-shirt, got changed out of the khakis into more comfortable sweat shorts, and ditched the bra in favor of a new t-shirt.

L: i think she got swallowed up by our friend's huge dick. stacy was seriously in love.

R: no kidding. btw, the next one shouldn't be as tough on your throat, just worse on your tongue.

L: oh goodie. i'm looking forward to hearing more.

I made myself some food, and watched some Netflix waiting for Stacy. Three hours went by before she finally responded.

S: holy fuck i just found myself a new boyfriend!

L: wait srsly?

S: well, a fuck buddy at least. i came 9 times. 9 times!

L: i know the feeling.

S: the man is hung like a horse and fucks like a tank. i won't walk straight for a week. i mean it. look at my cunt.

She attached a photo of her twat. Her pussy was red and completely swollen. A veritable tsunami of cum was leaking out of it too.

R: shit girl, how many times did he cum in you?

S: five. this is before the last one too. that one turned a puddle of jizz and girlcum into my new equivalent to a "take off your shoes" mat. first time I'd ever been fucked against my front door.

L: i'll admit, that's actually surprising.

S: yeah, i can think of five other people's, but not my own until now. weird.

R: alright, so do you guys want to know what the next one is?

L: hell yeah. i need to get back in it.

R: okay. both of you get over to my apartment and i'll tell you when you both get here.

S: ugh, i'm not feeling super up to going out, but if you insist. send the address.

L: what should we wear?

R: comfortable clothes. you'll be lying down so it doesn't really matter. whatever you would feel comfortable wearing in an uber.

S: i'm gonna be reeking of spunk, so my driver's opinion of me probs probs won't change based on what i'm wearing.

L: see you fuckers in an hour.

Comfortable clothes. I could do comfortable clothes. I threw on a pair of jeans to be slightly more acceptable than gym short-shorts, and took off to Rachel's.

***

Stacy arrived 15 minutes after me, and we all congregated in Rachel's small bedroom to discuss challenge 7. Rachel's roommate was watching Westworld in the living room really loud, which wasn't the best environment for a sex challenge, but whatever.

"Can't Jen turn that down?" Stacy asked.

"We've gotten complaints about uh... loud carnal noises before from the other tenants, so we need a masking cover."

"Oh. So whatever we're doing, there's moaning involved?" I asked. I liked the sound of that.

"You would be correct. So. Task 7. We just tested your proficiency in oral pleasuring of a man. But there are two sexes, and any good slut must be able to service both equally well. For task 7, both of you will eat me out. Fingers allowed. Whoever makes me cum quicker wins."

Ooh, I liked this one. I trusted my pussy-eating skills more than deepthroating, since my tongue and enthusiasm were the main facets of my oral game. But at the same time, I remembered when Stacy had eaten me out during our one threesome, and it had been fantastic. Still, I thought I had a reasonable chance to win.

"Heh. I wonder why you chose this one. Couldn't have been that you were getting anything out of it, right?" Stacy joked.

"No, not at all. I'm a perfectly selfless person who would never engineer a task to get eaten out," Rachel replied with a very obvious dose of sarcasm. "Who's first?"

"Well, Stacy went first in the last one, so I should get the chance to go first this time," I said. Plus, it might be easier to coax the first out then have to be the one aiming for the second orgasm.

"Alright." Rachel handed Stacy her phone. "You'll be in charge of timekeeping with the timer app. Record for evidence too please."

"Why? We're all here."

"Just do it. You'll get a copy too."

That seemed to sway Stacy, who shifted away from the two of us towards the foot of Rachel's bed.

Rachel leaned back against her headboard and spread her legs open with her knees up. I dropped to my stomach with my head at her crotch. She was in skinny jeans, and I slowly unbuttoned them before pulling them off Rachel's legs. I hoped the slow tease would make her hornier before I started.

Rachel was very different from Stacy and I when it came to looks. She was pretty cute, but didn't seem to recognize it, as opposed to the two of us who very blatantly flaunted our best assets. Rachel was tall, two inches above my 5'6" frame, and as skinny as Stacy, but with a slightly wider waist. She kept her hair cut short in a pixie cut, almost like P!nk, but in jet black. When anyone met her, they assumed she was emo or goth, but apparently it's just her natural hair color (and far from her personality). One look at the landing strip above the commando pussy in front of me confirmed that.

I curled my arms around Rachel's legs and pulled her a little closer to my head. She pulled her casual halter top over her head, exposing her tiny, almost non-existent A-cup boobs. I could see her eyes glued to my own cleavage spilling out from my tight t-shirt. Stacy ogled my boobs all the time too. I was very glad to be so naturally endowed.

"Recording?" Rachel asked. Her hands ran over the small flesh of her boobs, and I noticed how hard her puffy, tan nipples were. They stood out a lot on her otherwise flat and pale chest.

"Yeah. Waiting to start the timer."

I closed my eyes, hovering two inches from Rachel's twat. I could already smell her scent. I started a mental countdown in my head. Every second was precious. I needed to be at my best, entirely focused. 4...3...2...1...

"Ready."

I clamped my mouth down onto Rachel's clit.

Immediately I went to work. I drew my cheeks in and sucked on her clit. I would have been going slower given the opportunity, but I had no time for a buildup or tease now.

My tongue got to work as well, lashing over Rachel's clit. I started with a few unfocused licks but moved to a circular pattern, making her shudder. I could feel the nub harden against my tongue as I continued to work Rachel over.

"Oh, shit," she lightly moaned. My eyes looked up past Rachel's black landing strip and taut stomach to her chest. Rachel was kneading her boobs in both hands, squeezing the flesh. Her striking blue eyes met my gaze, and she gave a broad smile as my tongue made a particularly effective movement.

I sucked down on her clit harder, needing Rachel to cum quicker. She was plenty wet already, which was a good sign. My chin pressed against her labia, and I felt slick juices against my skin.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Rachel whispered.

After another half minute of concentrated stimulation of her clit, I figured her pussy needed some attention as well. I moved my mouth down from her engorged button to her puffy lips. I curled an arm further around Rachel's leg and began strumming my fingers over her clit. After all, I couldn't afford to leave her being unstimulated at any point.

My tongue ran through her folds, lapping up Rachel's juices. Hmm. Quite tasty. It helped that I hadn't tasted any pussy juice besides my own for a while, but the different flavor was quite pleasant.

I trailed it back down to her opening, and rimmed my tongue around the edges of her hole. Rachel let out another groan. Another good sign. I tried to keep my tongue and fingers moving in the same speed and direction, and it certainly looked like it was working.

I tensed up my tongue and began pressing in against Rachel's pussy. It yielded easily, and my tongue slipped inside. More of her nectar flowed into my mouth, which I swallowed eagerly.

Rachel's twat seemed to be in need of some form of pleasure, because it was tightening around my tongue. I wiggled it around, trying to lick as much of her pussy as I could reach. Based on the quickness of her breaths, she seemed to particularly like the stimulation near the sides of her opening, which is where I kept my tongue moving.

"Fuck yeah, stay there. Just like that," Rachel encouraged. One hand remained by her boobs, twisting her hard nipples. The other pushed my head further into her pussy. I was almost smothered as I munched on it, but I certainly wasn't going to complain.

Another minute or two went by. My fingers were gradually getting faster on her clit, with my tongue trying to keep the pace. In no time at all, my hand was flying back and forth on her nub, and Rachel had reached a state of constant moaning.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop, Lindsay. Just a little bit longer!"

I redoubled my efforts as much as I could, knowing I was almost at the finish line.

"Oh fuck, it's coming. Here it is! Come on, lick my fucking cunt! Oh yes! Oh shit! I'm cumming! Oh fuck!" Rachel yelled. Thank god for the loud-ass TV.

Rachel's hips bucked up, and her thighs pressed tight around my head. Her whole body convulsed as the orgasm took over her body. She cried out and yelled a few more profanities, all the while maintaining vice grip on my head and keeping me buried between her legs. Her chest and cheeks became flushed with red. Rachel's snatch pulsed and contracted around my tongue, and a stream of thick viscous cum began to trickle out. I lapped it up, not wanting to miss a drop.

Finally the orgasm subsided, and Rachel released me. I slowly pulled away from Rachel, my chin and lips shimmering with juices, and sat up. I brushed away a few strands of my fire red hair that had stuck to my face. I turned to Stacy to find her with a hand down the front of her yoga pants.

"Guess our show was pretty hot?" I asked.

She chuckled. "You could say that. My turn now though."

"Hold up," Rachel interrupted. "You'll have to give me a little bit of time to recover. To reset and level the playing field."

"Fair."

"When did you stop timing?" I asked Stacy.

"When she yelled 'I'm cumming.' Pretty obvious."

"Rachel, no matter what Stacy does to you, just don't say you're cumming. That way, I win!"

"Something tells me that won't fly," Rachel answered. Why don't we appeal to our judge?"

"But you are the judge."

"And the judge says no. Well, clearly a fair and reasonable judgement."

"Hey, how long did it take anyway?" I asked Stacy.

"You made her cum in 6 minutes and 32 seconds."

"Damn. Felt shorter than that."

"You'll wish it was shorter too when I decimate it."

"In your dreams. I'd like to see if you can match your big mouth."

"Well you won't have to wait long," Rachel interjected. "Give me five minutes and we'll go again."

She hopped up out of her bed and strolled out of the room buck naked. She and her roommate were clearly pretty close...

Rachel came back with a glass of water and the three of us chatted for a few minutes, waiting to complete the challenge. I was on the edge the whole time, nervous to see if my time could hold up against Stacy's.

Eventually, we were ready to go. Rachel was situated on her elbows and knees, Stacy's preferred position apparently. I was sitting back, with the camera on and about ready to start the timer.

"Let me know when we're ready."

"Okay, and... go!" Stacy said.

I hit the timer, and she was off.

Stacy started like me, on the clit. My view was obscured, but I could see her cheeks moving and her mouth shifting as she sucked on Rachel's clit. Rachel's face was bunched up as the orgasm started building up through her, and she suppressed a few gasps by biting her lower lip.

Stacy only stayed on Rachel's clit for a minute, much less than I had. She picked her head up a little and began licking Rachel's pussy. There was one particularly good view of her tongue sliding through Rachel's meaty lips, but sadly Stacy's head was blocking my view much of the time as well.

Nonetheless, I could fully see Rachel's hardening nipples and her reaction to each new technique of Stacy's. It was very hot watching my friend being so turned on by someone else, and I couldn't help but unbutton my jeans and slip my hands down them, past my large bush, and into my panties. I guess I couldn't chastise Stacy for doing it now that I was in the same position.

Stacy's hand was flying over Rachel's clit while her tongue licked at the insides of her snatch. Stacy's other hand was kneading and squeezing Rachel's ass, taking full advantage of the doggy position. A "thwack" resonated through the room, followed soon after by a gasp from Rachel, as Stacy unexpectedly delivered a hard spank to our judge.

I could tell from Rachel's increasingly loud moans and the curling of her toes that she was close, but Stacy wasn't done.

She shifted her mouth further, and moved her free hand from Stacy's ass. She lubed two fingers up in her own mouth, before pushing them forcefully into Rachel's cunt. Both hands were working now, one rubbing on the clit and the other thrusting in the pussy.

Rachel let out a surprised squeal as Stacy dove back down with her mouth. Stacy's tongue landed on Rachel's puckered asshole, and Stacy began rimming her other hole. I chided myself. I hadn't even considered going for the ass. It wasn't something that I normally did, but I should have pulled out all the stops. Damn it.

Stacy kept up her all-out attack on Rachel's holes, and she was on the verge of cumming in just over a minute. Stacy kept hammering those fingers over and over, making a squishing sound from Rachel's wet pussy. I hadn't even realized that I was doing the same to my own pussy with one finger.

Stacy's tongue was masterfully dipping in and out of Rachel's ass, licking her rectum one moment then rimming the edge the other. Rachel's moans reached a crescendo, and she experienced her second powerful orgasm with the loud announcement of "Jesus shit, I'm cumming!"

I checked the timer. A solid 45 seconds quicker than me. Fuck! I was really far behind. I had needed this win.

Rachel flopped down onto her bed and rolled over.

"Shit, girls, that was really good. You guys should come over and eat me out more often. Maybe that will just be all the rest of the challenges!"

"What was the time Lindsay?" Stacy asked.

I sighed, and her face lit up. "4 minutes and 48 seconds."

"Boom! Fuck yeah! I told you I would destroy you!"

"And that you did," I admitted with a hint of shame in my voice.

"So by my count, the score is now 22-6," Rachel said. "You need to play some serious catch-up Lindsay."

"Yeah yeah, I know."

"Well, that concludes challenge 7. If either of you would like to challenge the validity of the results, please speak up."

Mum was the word, and that was that.

Rachel began putting her clothes back on as she talked to us. "So good job both of you. You guys can return home, and I'm giving you two hours to yourself. Then if you don't mind, we'll move on to challenge 8. This one should really be fun."

"What is it?" Stacy asked.

"That is for me to know, and you to find out later. Now fly you fools!"

"K Gandalf. Not even coffee or a kiss goodbye. I guess that's just what we are to you, huh? Just some objects to be used for your own pleasure?" I indignantly and sarcastically replied.

"I mean, yeah. That was kind of the purpose of this challenge. Now go. You're wasting your two hours."

Stacy was already on her way out, and I ran to join her. We went our separate ways back to our apartments, both of us eagerly anticipating the last challenge. If Stacy won, it was all but hers. If I won, it would be competitive again. I knew the stakes would be higher for all of the next challenges considering the point values on the line, and I didn't intend on losing any more.

***

I brushed my teeth and washed my face of Rachel's juices when I got home, then changed out of my streaked t-shirt. I already got inquisitive looks from the Uber driver, I couldn't afford embarrassing myself more. Oh, who was I kidding? I didn't care that much. Actually, getting forcefully fucked by an Uber driver after he sees stained clothes or dried cum on me sounded really hot. I had a new masturbation fantasy, although at this rate i had no need to do the deed on my own. I was cumming multiple times everyday anyway. But now that I thought about it, that wasn't the case today. All oral so far. Hopefully challenge 8 would be better.

I grabbed a snack, and browsed social media for the next while, biding my time for Rachel's text. It did feel like my whole life had been overtaken by the competition for now. I was either actively doing it or waiting for the next challenge.

Rachel finally texted at close to 3.

R: slight change of plans. lindsay, you get some more relaxation time to yourself, but don't worry. the challenge will be done before the end of the night. stace, you're doing it first soon and then we'll need a little time after you before lindsay.

L: k. what's the challenge?

R: i don't wanna tell you yet. it's a good one, so i don't wanna let you guys know until you're there. stace, i'll text you the details. lindsay, be ready and dolled up to get a good fucking in about three hours.

And that was that. Well now I was officially bored. I did nothing for another hour and a half before deciding I should start getting ready.

My shower seemed unusually hot today, but the increased sensations felt quite pleasant. I shuddered as the showerhead ran over my clit, aching to relieve the tension that was building up. I could play with myself for just a little bit...

But I decided not to. Hopefully that would make the next challenge even better. Still, the tease as I washed out my ass and pussy or rubbed my big boobs was nearly unbearable.

I curled my hair a little bit, adding that waviness back to it, before doing my makeup. I decided to go very sultry, with dark red lipstick, a good amount of blush, and heavy focus on the eyes.

Now what to wear... Rachel hadn't told me the occasion, so it had to be flexible. I settled on a pair of black skin-tight jeans that left little to the imagination when it came to the curves of my ass. I had a white, sleeveless button-up blouse on, and then over that a thin cotton red sweater which I had bought specifically because of how closely it resembled my hair color.

The blouse had four buttons undone and the sweater was half zipped, exposing a scandalously large amount of cleavage. The curves of my supple breasts were very distinguishable, and you could see that I wasn't wearing a bra.

I had decided on red lace panties to match the sweater. A pair of 3 inch red heels completed the ensemble, ready to take me back to Kansas.

I poured myself a glass of boxed wine in the kitchen. The sun was beginning to set, and it was three hours since Rachel had last texted, and Stacy had started the last challenge.

To my satisfaction, it didn't take too much longer for Rachel to send me a text.

R: hey, thanks for being a good sport. stacy's done, so i'll tell you the challenge. for this one, it's a similar premise to earlier, but with two guys instead. whichever of you makes them cum faster wins. they had to be the same guys to account for stamina discrepancy, and they needed a little bit to cool off and return to normal to not affect the results.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,279 Followers