A Friendly Encounter

Story Info
He stumbles upon a female friend undressing.
1.6k words
3.99
80.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I arrive at your bedroom door, I notice the door is slightly ajar, and silently, I enter. You are getting ready for bed. I stand there very close to you, but you are facing the back wall and do not see me. You are slowly getting undressed and the thought and sight of you excites me in a way that it shouldn't with a friend. We have been friends for a long time, and I've always found you attractive, with your short dirty blond hair just above your shoulders, and the way it shimmers in the darkness. I've always hoped you found me attractive, but have always been to shy to ask. You are still facing away as you unbutton your bra and let it fall to the ground. You stand there now in nothing but a long denim skirt. I am so excited I can barely control myself and I let out a slight moan.

You hear and you react; you start to turn. I can't be seen. I don't want to lose our friendship. I do all I can think of: I come up behind you and cover your eyes with my hands as I pull you close to me.

"Who are you? What are you doing?" you ask half under your breath.

"You're safe, don't worry," I say, trying not to sound like myself.

"What are you going to do to me?" I hear excitement in your voice.

As I hold you with my arms, my hands across your eyes, I can feel your large and supple breast against my elbows. This turns me on so much and I know you can feel my large dick pressing against the small of your back, just above your ass. I want to remove my hands but I can't let you see me. I see on your bed you have a bath robe with a tie around the waist. It's just out of reach. I remove my hands and grab the back of you head softly.

"Don't turn around." I command

I grab the tie and tie it ever so gently around your head.

"Tighter" you whisper

"What I didn't hear you. I don't want to hurt you" I am still afraid to let on how I feel.

"Tighter, tie it tighter," you say breathlessly.

I do as you say, half-afraid, half-interested. Ok more than half-interested. I'm harder now than I can ever remember being.

"Do you want me?" you ask.

"Yes. Yes I do," I didn't mean to say it, it just came out.

"Then do," you tell me.

I unzip my pants and let them fall to the floor as I press my dick to you. You still stand there facing the wall, my hand on your back holding you there against it. I pull up your skirt; I want to see what kind of underwear you are wearing.

You aren't wearing any.

I can't hold back

"I'm going to put it in you is that ok?" I ask.

I don't even wait for you to moan yes. I'm no small man and I use what God gave me. I slide it firmly between your legs, gently rubbing your pussy but not entering. I start rubbing back and forth, massaging your clit with the head of my shaft.

"What are you waiting for," you say so only I can hear it. "Please."

You moan my name.

I don't know if you know it's me or if you are just hoping. Either way, I could no longer hold back. I slide all eight inches into you and feel at home, like nothing else.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," I tell you. "I'm going to do you till it hurts. Until you scream!"

Your skirt is all the way up around your waist and I'm ramming you hard from behind. You moan and I know you like it.

"I'm going to cum!" I try not to scream.

"Cum in me its ok, I'm cumming too..."

I've never cum so hard.

Like a burst of pleasure that seemed to last forever, I drain my very essence inside you, filling you up until you drip my sweet cum.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," I tell you.

"You didn't. I want more," you demand.

As I lie you down softly on the bed, and begin to tie your hand to the side of the bed, I tell you, "You will get more than you've ever had.," and with that I remove your last shred of clothing

TO BE CONTINUED Part 2: You lie on the bed. Stripped naked and waiting, your hips rise and fall with expectation. Your pussy is still wet from our earlier adventure, and a small bit of my cum drips down the crack of your ass.

I stand beside the bed and watch you, still blindfolded and unable to do anything. I place my hand on your tummy and whisper in your ear "You will be mine all night long."

You moan as my hand slides down your belly and across your smooth skin. I let my finger slide between your pussy lips and begin to rub your clit. I start out slow, teasing you at first; you love it but you want it faster. As you bring up your hips to meet my hand I go faster and harder. You can't help but emit the cutest sounds as you reach near climax. I debate teasing you on the edge of climax, but I am getting very hard and I can't hold back any more. I make you cum, and just as you cumming, I jump up and straddle you. The bed shakes as I force myself inside your drenched pussy.

I force you down to the bed pushing deep inside you. I begin to pound your pussy like I've never felt anything so good before. I lose all control of myself. I can't stop but make love to you. I kiss you all over, I bite your neck, I run my hands over ever part of you, I bite your lip, I kiss your ear. I tell you I love you. I don't know, it just slipped out in the moment. I don't know if you heard. I continue in on you. I grab every part of you. I pull your hips to mine. I don't know how long it goes on. Ten minutes... an hour. But it's all I can take, and I fill you up again.

I don't know why but the smell your sweet wet body keeps me still almost fully hard.

I have an idea.

I leave you tied and search your drawers. I quickly find what I am looking for: a medium sized purple dildo. I grin, and like the color.

I straddle you once more but this time I don't enter you. Instead, I rub my dick against your clit making you squirm. I slide down a bit and take the big purple dildo and run your clit with it, then slide it in you until there is barely enough to hold onto.

"You like?" I ask.

"Yes!!!" you scream.

"I'm just getting it wet for later."

I see a bit of fear cross your eyes then, the thought of everlasting joy eases the fear in them.

A new idea I had never thought of before comes to me. I want to double fuck you every way possible. I climb on top of you, still pushing the dildo in and out of your wet pussy, still making you moan. I take you hand and I place it at the base of the dildo.

"Take over for me ok?" I say as I untie your hands.

You are glad to oblige

You are glad to oblige and you start pumping yourself harder than I could, the real skill of a pro. I then start to rub your clit with the head of my dick. You start to take the dildo out.

"No, leave it in. I want them both in."

And with this, I force myself inside you underneath the madly pumping dildo. Like two dicks inside you as one, we work together pressing everywhere and everything, touching you inside in ways that you can only imagine but will always crave. With time we learn to break rhythm and move in time with each other. Two dicks inside you: one real, one fake. I feel you cumming but I don't want to cum just yet, so I pull out and hold your hands away. I leave the dildo in as I pull away and watch as each pulse of your pussy pushes the dildo out a little more until it slides out softly onto your bed.

"Is it over?" you ask, out of breath now

"Not there is still much more."

"What are you going to do with it now?" Your voice quivers.

I decide not to answer as I plunge the dildo into your ass and myself into your still dripping pussy.

"I don't know if I can take it anymore," you say.

"You will love it, give it time." I run my hands through your hair.

"But... ahhh... it feels so good. Keep going." A smile crosses your face. "I love the feeling of my ass being so full as you fill up my pussy," you breathe.

"You better be careful or you'll make me cum," I say as my dick rubs up against the dildo in your ass.

"That's what I'm trying for. Cum for me baby," your voice so sweet. like an angel in my bed.

"Oh baby!" I cum so hard in you, and just as I do I can feel your pussy tightening around me.

We come together.

Collapsing, peacefully we sleep.

The next day, we are both so tired after work that we can't hook up right away, but I see you online.

"I got a new webcam," you say.