A Friendly Game Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

"The three of you look so hot," Mona said as I had begun quickening both my thrusts and my breath, my heart pounding wildly in my chest. She was laying against the head of the bed, legs spread wide and fingering her pussy as she watched us. I wished that hand was on my clit, as it was proving difficult to bring myself over.

It was perhaps thanks to watching Mona quicken into her orgasm that let me stop tripping over my own mind, the awkwardness of the position, the distant rumble of background pain, and the sheer overwhelming weirdness of all of this, that a few minutes later I found the delicious rhythm that would bring me round the mountain. Almost there, almost there...

I had just begun yet another unbelievably strong orgasm, screaming out in pleasure and thrusting back into the two men with real force when...

"Oh god," I heard Jon exclaim from behind me, "Oh fuck, I'm going to..."

"No!" Jim commanded. "Not yet, pull out of her Jon, that's enough for now."

The relief that came as first Jon pulled out of my ass and then I fell over on the bed, removing Jim's cock from me, was immense, even as my body continued to shudder with pleasure. Mona quickly reached over to rub my clit, bringing an end to the most intense orgasm I'd had that night with, for the first time in my life, my pussy squirting its juices a few feet onto the bed in a low arc.

I lay there panting for a long minute, catching my breath and watching as Mona took a couple of wet wipes from a container next to the bed to wipe down my husband's dick and Jim patted down the comforter with a fluffy towel.

Jon had an intense look of concentration, obviously trying to will himself away from an orgasm as she wiped him. Mona's hand reached down under his scrotum as she said, "Don't worry, I'm not going there, but this might help." Jon's look relaxed suddenly.

"What was that?"

Mona laughed, "There's a pressure point in the taint, if you press firmly there, it will back you off the need to cum. Feel better?"

"Much," he replied, wiping his brow and collapsing back onto the bed.

My pussy was still throbbing, and I was starting to really wonder how much more I was going to be able to take that night. As much as I didn't want it to stop, my body was letting me know that there was a limit. Then, as if he was reading my mind.

"I think we better let Ashley sit this one out. Come here beautiful."

Mona moved around to where Jim was laying and crawled on top of him, facing his feet and guiding his cock into her. Jon rolled over towards me, lightly kissing me and massaging my breasts while smartly staying away from my now oversensitive nipples as I watched Mona begin to ride Jim, his hands firmly on her sides to keep her upright as her strong legs lifted her body up and down on his shaft. She moved one hand down to begin massaging her clit as their pace picked up for a few minutes.

Just when I thought that perhaps this was just going to be a show for Jon and I, Mona slowed, turned her head around and nodded to Jim.

"I think I can take it," she said to him.

I thought for just a moment that she was going to take Jim in her ass, something I couldn't imagine doing. Had Jim requested that of me, I would have had to say no.

"Jon, I'd like you to add your cock to mine in Mona's pussy. Will you do that for her?"

Jon's eyes got big for a moment and he backed away from me. I could see the conflict wash across his face. In a night where so many barriers had already been broken, I wondered if having another man's cock rubbing against his, even while buried in beautiful woman's pussy, might just be his hard no as the thought of Jim's cock in my ass was mine.

"I really want to feel you both in me, Jonathan," Mona cooed. "I want you to both fill me with your cum."

That was why Jim had stopped Jon from cumming a few minutes ago. He looked over at them, Mona on top of Jim with his dick still deep within her, and I saw his cock leap up again.

"I'll try," he replied.

Mona laid her back on Jim's chest as Jon began to move around into position. Jim brought his legs together as Mona opened hers wide, her knees up and her feet on the comforter. It took Jon a moment to figure it out, straddling Jim's legs and then lifting Mona's legs up high to give him access. I felt my pussy moisten again at the sight. The lustful image of this filthy act was overwhelming the soreness that I felt there, even as a thought flittered through my head. What would it feel like to have two men inside my pussy at once?

Jon's head was now just above Mona's already filled hole and he probed with it for a moment, but didn't make much progress.

"Lift me up till just Jim's head is inside me, you should be able to fit then," Mona instructed.

Jon did as he was told and then Mona brought a hand down, gripping the two cocks together to help guide, and suddenly the two heads slipped just inside her.

Mona took a deep breath and said, "Now lower me slowly."

Again, Jon did as he was bade, and over the next thirty seconds brought her down to envelop the two rock hard dicks.

"Give me a moment," she said and reached down to gently massage her clit. They stayed like that for a good minute, Mona's breath getting faster, the sheen of sweat dripping down from her face eventually giving way to a smile.

"Okay, now in and out, don't pull too far and pop out or we'll have to start all over again," she said.

Jon began slowly moving his hips to pull his cock in and out of Mona as Jim's stayed completely inside her. Mona continued to rub her clit furiously, and began grunting. That encouraged Jon to start moving faster. "Yes, Jonathan, yes! Fuuuuucckkk it's... it's...Aghhhhhhh!" she screamed out as I saw her toes curl tightly.

"Oh, oh god," Jon exclaimed a moment later.

"Fill me with your cum Jon. Jim you better give me yours too. I want both your seed in me!"

Jim then began his orgasm, "Fuck you are so hot Mona."

The two men's cries filled the room as I watched in fascination the climax come to an end. Jon pulled himself out of Mona and thick cum followed after him dripping onto Jim's balls below. Jim lifted Mona off of him and put her to the side, next to me.

"Ashley," he said, "won't you be a dear and clean Mona up for me while Jon cleans me up."

I began to reach for the wet wipes.

"No, no. With your mouths if you would be so kind."

Cum doesn't taste great, but it's a lot better mixed with a woman's juices. I'd much rather suck Jon's cock after he came in my pussy than have him shoot in my mouth while I gave him head. Jim's cock was covered in not only his and Jon's, but Mona's cum as well. Jon, though he didn't know it, was in luck.

I realized everyone was staring at Jon, waiting for his reply, and decided to move quickly to Mona's soaping cunt to remove some of the pressure. I worked gently around Mona's folds, licking and swallowing the juices that I found there. My god! I'd thought, I would never even have imagined I was capable of such and act 12 hours ago. Jim and Mona were truly a force of nature, moving us from our static vanilla lives at light speed.

"That's it Jon, that's it," I heard Jim saying after I had been working on Mona for a bit. I moved onto my elbows and looked back at Jon, his tongue moving along the now soft but still large cock of Jim, then saw him slide his lips around the head before moving back down. As he did he saw me looking his way.

"It's really not that bad. Don't know what you've been complaining about all these years," he said with a wink and then went back to his task.

I burst out in a laugh. "This is so fucking crazy!" I nearly screamed with joy and that got Jim and Mona laughing as well.

"You two are amazing," Mona said as she got control of the laughter. "I don't think I've ever seen a couple more ready to break out of their stasis."

"I had no idea that I wanted any of this. But now. Now. Thank you both for leading us into this!"

"Are you up for just a little more insanity?" Jim asked.

Jon moved back from Jim's balls, which he had been licking while trying not to laugh.

"You are relentless!" Jon exclaimed. "I don't know if I'll be able to cum again for a week!"

"We might be able to find a way. Mona, why don't you take Ashely into the closet and get her fitted while I clean up Jon."

Jon and I looked at each other. Jim was serious, he still had something else in mind. In that glance between us I knew we were both wondering what else it could possibly be.

Mona led me back into their large walk in closet and closed the door behind us. The room, and it was a room, was bigger than our guest bedroom in Orlando and filled with clothes and shoes. Mona walked over to a dresser and opened a drawer.

"Jim loves to end a big session in a very specific way," she said, rummaging through the drawer. "I'm guessing you couldn't imagine having anything inside you again right now."

"No," I laughed, completely intrigued, "No I really can't."

"So Jim, I wouldn't call him bi, I couldn't ever see him dating a man, but when we're with another couple he loves to push boundaries and experience all kinds of different pleasures. And he came up with this idea."

She turned around and showed me two strappy harnesses, each with a latex dildo attached, one about six inches long and as perfectly thick as Jon, the other a bit shorter and much thinner.

"He figures that since the boys have been sticking their dicks in the girls' holes all night, it was only fair that we get our turn."

My eyes widened and my heart fluttered in my chest. Even after everything that had gone on, this was a surprise.

"So I'm going to put that on and fuck Jon? "

"No, you're going to put this on and fuck Jim," she said holding out the larger of the strap-ons for me to inspect. "I'm going to put this on and fuck Jon. It's better that we do it this way since you're both first timers. Don't worry, I'll be gentle with Jonathan, and Jim can take quite a bit."

I took the harness in my hand and looked it over. "Show me how to put it on?"

She did, guiding my legs through the straps and fastening it around my hips. I looked down at the purple cock jutting out from me and broke out in a smile. It looked so weird! But it also felt powerful. And the soft cushioning that was between the rubber cock and my clit felt nice. I was already anticipating what penetrating a man would feel like as Mona put hers on.

With a quick kiss she asked, "Ready?"

I nodded and we walked back out into the room.

Jim and Jon were lying on the bed, their heads propped up on pillows when we came in. Jon sat bolt upright in the bed when his eyes slipped down from Mona's and my breasts to what we had put on bellow.

Jim put a hand on his shoulder, "Still good, Jon? I can promise you will enjoy this. Mona is excellent with virgin asses. Isn't that right, babe?"

Jon took a deep breath as Mona moved towards him and I to Jim.

"I'll be gentle," she said as she moved between his legs, then leaned down to give him a kiss while reaching out to grab the lube from the nightstand.

I realized that I was still standing at the foot of the bed, but moved forward and then stopped. "Wait, don't you need to flip over, like, doggy style?"

Jim laughed, "No, it's better like this, face to face. Mona will show you."

I moved between Jim's legs like Mona had. Meanwhile, she had gently pushed Jon's knees towards his head and began rubbing the lube onto his ass and the blue cock she wore, then handed the bottle to me to do the same.

"Wait. Just a second," Jon said as Mona inched the dildo closer to his ass. Mona did stop and then smiled at him. A moment later he continued, "Can I see Jim take it first. I'm...I'm not sure..."

"Come closer Ashely. Show your husband how you fuck a man, and I'll show him how to be fucked by a beautiful woman."

"Just hold onto the base as you do it. Once you slide it in you can take your hands away and start to move in and out with just your hips," Mona instructed.

I moved the purple dick up to Jim's entrance and grabbed hold of the base. I hesitated for a moment, then pushed it in.

"Mmmm," Jim said as I did. "Now all the way."

I slid it in further, eventually removing my hand as I buried the six inch dong inside him. Jim let out a sigh as I did.

"Good, that was good, you're doing great. Now fuck me Ashley. Fuck me hard."

I pulled back with my hips, but too far, and the cock popped out.

"That's okay, it takes some getting used to. Just try again."

I did, and this time I stopped my back stroke before it came out, then slid it back in. I saw Jim's soft cock begin to harden again as I did, and began trying to work faster.

"Yessss, Ashley, that's it. You're a natural. Just like that."

I looked over at Jon who was watching the scene intently. Our eyes locked for a moment and then he turned to Mona.

"Okay. Okay, I'm ready. Just go slow, and don't hurt me."

"I'm not going to hurt you, Jonathan. I'm going to have you begging for more."

I was so intent on watching that I pulled out too far and came out of Jim again.

"It's okay, why don't you watch for a minute."

Mona moved her cock up to Jon's asshole and paused, then gently pushed the tip in.

"OhOhOhOH that feels weird!" Jon exclaimed, and I saw that a sheen of sweat had started to collect on him.

"It's going to feel weird. There might be a little bit of pain at first, but it will go away. Just relax, don't fight me, it makes it worse."

Jon nodded, steeling himself. Mona pushed another inch in.

"Mmmmmmm," John was squirming now below Mona, almost like he was trying to get away.

"You've got to relax, Jon, you've got to let it in. I can't force it."

There was no further penetration for a long couple of seconds, and then Mona's hand lifted in a flash and smacked Jon's ass with a loud crack.

Two things then happened nearly at once. Mona slid the cock the rest of the way in, and Jon's own cock became rock hard.

"Ohhhhh, oooohhhhh," Jon cried out but now with the unmistakable sound of pleasure in his voice.

"Fuck him, Mona," Jim said, "He's ready."

Mona began to thrust. Soft, easy strokes in and out as Jon began to grunt with pleasure. I turned my attention back to Jim. Mona and I fucked each other's husbands for a good long time. My mind was overwhelmed with the feeling of it, so different being the one entering someone else.

At long last, as Jon's breathing had begun to get heavy, she reached down with her hand and lightly stoked his cock, releasing the orgasm and the last of the cum from his balls.

She pulled out of him and gently began to kiss his penis with her mouth, licking up the tiny amount of cum on his belly as well. Then Jim reached up and touched his own cock, bringing himself to climax as well.

As Jim's shuddering orgasm subsided, I pulled out from him and gave his quickly softening dick the same loving care that Mona had showed my husband, then collapsed to his side next to Jon.

We laid there in silence for some time, our breathing coming back to normal slowly.

"Wow." Jon finally said, breaking the silence. "I. Wow. Did that really just happen?"

"I told you we'd show you a good time," Mona replied.

"Thank you. Thank you both."

"There's nothing to thank. You two are an incredibly hot and loving couple. I hope we get to do it again," Jim said.

"You guys should come visit us in Orlando," Jon replied. "Anytime."

I leaned over and kissed my husband, then got up and led him off the bed. "So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked, picking up a towel to wrap around me.

Mona was already lying in the crook of Jim's arm, eyes closed. "Anything you want," was her sleepy reply.

Jon and I left them in the bedroom and went to the guest room down the hall, past the strewn pile of clothes by the poker table, the tinge of weed still in the air.

We got into bed, and Jon wrapped his arms around me as he gently slid his once again stiff cock into my pussy. He didn't thrust or move, just kissed me lightly on the neck, whispered "I love you," and drifted off. Sore as I was, it felt nice, perfect really. It took just moments for me to fall asleep, filled by the man I love.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers
12