A Friendly Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After catching her breathe, Jess places her foot onto the ground and using it to lift herself up so that my cock slides out of her. Then looking me in the eyes she takes her hand and firmly grasps my wet cock. Sliding my head up and down her wet lips, teasing my rock hard cock as she smiles down at me. I let her continue to tease me since it feels so good before I lean up . Our lips meet and our tongues slip against one another. I gently push Jess back until she is her back is again laying on the couch. I slowly climb back between her legs and push my cock deeply into her in one smooth motion.

Once again our bodies move in harmony as I try to bring Jess to another orgasm. The pace is steady with deep thrusts and I can feel her body reacting. It is almost natural the way our bodies respond to each other and the passion seems to flow out of us as we make love. My movements pick up speed as I see the pleasure on her face as her body builds towards another orgasm. The feelings are intense as her breathing becomes rapid and she rasps," Fuck me." These two little words send me over the limit. I thrust into her a few more times as I feel the pressure ready to explode. I pull my cock from her just as the first stream shoots out onto her stomach. Her tight belly is soon covered in several streams of cum as more pours forth from my spent cock. With cum still dripping from my cock, I collapse onto her and kiss her sweet lips. "Was that two or did we get three? I tease.

"My body is like jello and you have melted my mind," she says "It was perfect." We kiss for several minutes before Jess hops up and runs through my house naked. She comes back with a warm rag and wipes the mess the got onto me from her stomach and cleans off the captain. She then crawls back onto the couch and I pull her naked body close to mine. Holding her tightly in my arms we soon drift off to sleep and my last thoughts were," Who knew an innocent game of truth or dare could lead to such pleasures."

12