A Friendly Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa could feel her body react to his hands. Her breathing became rapid and her heart raced. A torrent of sensual nerves all fired at once. She could feel the soft silk of her panties and bra more acutely now. Her nipples became hard nubs of pure lust as his fingers traced her now quivering inner thighs. Yes this was what she wanted from him. She had to have James desire her, body, mind, and soul. He had to want her more than any woman he had ever seen. She knew he could feel the furnace that now raged between her legs.

"Gods please don't make him afraid of how excited I am for him." She thought. "I want him! Please god I want him inside me, so deep inside me. I promise I will make him happy just let him enjoy me."

As if to answer her unspoken thoughts James at that moment slide a finger along Issa's now damp panties. Her shuddering little whimper of a moan emboldened him. A second later Issa watched as her panties game gliding into view as her legs raised of their own volition. James' fingers were magic to the woman now caught in the spiral of passion she sought for so many years. He traced her mound like he was a blind man reading. The rough callousness of his hands were gone in a second as the hands that touched her now dripping slit glided along like satin. Her first explosive orgasm came as a complete surprise to her. His fingers shad moved up to encircle her clit and the mere gentle swirling of that precious bud made her explode.

Her moan of pure lust brought a smile to James' face. He enjoyed touching this woman, this beautiful and very vocal woman. Her moans continued for a passing moment more. When his eyes fell upon her face the look of contentment was nearly angelic. Melissa opened her hazel eyes and looked at James. His bemused look was the same at it had been in her fantasies. Her wicked grin however caught him off guard. Issa used that momentary confusion to wrap her long lean legs around his waist. Her words were not ladylike at that moment as she held him to her.

"James take me. Fuck me till I can't move. I want.. No. I NEED you inside my pussy right now!" Her demand was almost more than he could handle. James fumbled at his fly and belt. Seconds seemed like hours as he slid his manhood out of his jeans. Hands of silk enfolded his raging shaft and eyes of hazel held his in a gaze that spoke of millions of pleasures. Her hands were like the touch of a goddess. Her eyes never left his as she spoke. "I have wanted you inside me for years. Now I get to have what I want. Do you want me as much now as I have wanted you for these decades?"

A dumbfounded nod was all James could manage as her fingers and heels moved his shaft closer. With a gasp of lust and surprise from Issa his cock sank home. Her legs tightened as she wiggled in delight under his weight. Her breath was raspy and filled with the aftermath of a small orgasm. His body moved of its own volition as he now burning manhood filled her silken hole. Arms of the angel beneath him wrapped up around his neck as she pulled herself to his lips again. He had not noticed how deep red and luscious those lips were. How inviting and desirable they were. Issa moved her hips beneath his body, grinding and moving to get more of is burning cock inside her. Her mind sang praises to every god in the known, and unknown, universe. He was large and hot and her pussy craved him more with every slow penetration. Her walls contracted around him every time he pulled his shaft back, as if they feared he wouldn't return. Issa locked her silk clad legs around his waist and her heels clicked as he began a deep progressively more needy rhythm inside her. Sparking fireflies filled her sight as again and again little orgasms fulfilled her heart and mind.

James could feel every inch of her silken legs around his waist. His lips held Issa's like a vice. He wanted her to know how long it had been since he had felt this way for anyone. Wanted to fulfill her desires and complete his own as they gave into the lust. His shaft felt like it was encased in the softest, yet tightest, velvet in the world. His breathing begun to come in growls as he broke from her kiss to look fully upon this woman who had loved him over years and miles. His eyes sparkled as he whispered to her.

"Issa, my sweet sexy Issa. You are so amazing. I have never felt so excited or felt as hot as I do right now. I want you Issa, I want you every night ... NO every second. You are what I have been waiting for. What I have needed and desired. Your body fits mine like a glove and your pussy is beyond heavenly."

Her giggle was defiantly naughtier now as she pulled him into her wet folds with her heels. "You like being inside me James? You can have me every day, every second, if that's what YOU want. What I want is for you to fill me. I want what I have craved for." Her eyes became demure at that comment and she whispered for his ears only "I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel your seed inside me. "Her eyes brimmed with tears of want and desire.

His kiss took her aback as he renewed his efforts. His shaft glided in and out of her wetness with long and deep strokes. Her moan and subsequent panting set James into a flurry of piston-like motion. He wanted her to have another big orgasm. He wanted her to scream his name as she came. Her words made his cock even harder and he wasn't about to stop until Issa was happy. His body began to send signals up his spine that his impending release was mere moments away.

"Issa I am going to... "He bit his lip to help hold back the nearly universe side orgasm that was building inside him. Her touch on his cheek brought his eyes once again to hers. Silently she mouthed to him "Fill me please? Please let me feel it." And that was it, he could not hold back any longer and the explosion that had been bound ran free. A geyser exploded from his shaft filling every last possible millimeter inside Issa.

Her eyes popped wide as his cock sprayed deep inside her. She felt every jerk and convulsion from his rod. Melissa's body responded with predictable certainty. Her long legs gripped James to her as she screamed out the biggest orgasm she had ever had. "OH FUCK! Yes JAMES yes...yes...yes. Oh gods I am coming too my darling. I am coming for you." Her moans of pleasure were like an angel's trumpet to James. His body began to expend the last energy to hold her orgasm as long as possible.

But, as he began to come back from the brink of blackness caused by his release he heard a sob escape Issa's lips. His alpha male needs slipped away as her legs slowly unwound from his waist. Her hands covered her face and she was defiantly crying. He moved up onto the bed and pulled her into his arms. James cradled the tomboy girl he had teased and tormented as a youth. His mind remembered holding her like this before. A time when her pet cat had died and she wouldn't speak to anyone but James. That time as well she sat in his lap and cried into her hands. Tenderly he pulled her hands from her face. She was crying real open tears then. She looked up through red rimmed eyes at him and began to cry anew.

"Melissa? What's wrong?" his arms were warm around her and his words were soft as feathers. "Did I hurt you? Are you mad at me? Please tell me."

"I... I... I..." her words faltered through the now silent sobs. "I love you James. I just... I just wish I had been your first and you mine." Her hands shook with every sob. "I am old now, I am old and I can't have those lost years back. You were meant to be with me and I was meant to be yours. The minute you were inside me I knew that." The tears were slowly stopping as she continued to shake. "I have never felt like that before James. I have never felt so desired, so loved, and so wanted. It set off emotions I have hid from everyone for years. Promise me that wasn't just a fling for you. PROMISE ME!" Her looks spoke of a broken hearted child as she bore her gaze into him.

James smoothed back her downy hair and smiled as he spoke. "I promise nothing but that I will never let you go now Issa. I thought I could never find someone who I could love again. Never find someone who sexually excited me again. You waltz into my life at a point where I was contemplating killing myself and leaving the company to Rob. You save me from the worst of all depressions and you want a simple promise? You think a promise is enough?" James looked serious now and his hands became like a vice on her shoulders. "I will tell you this Melissa. If you run I will find you. If you stay I will devote my remaining life to making you deliriously happy. I have one ... well two rules. You can never cheat on me; if you do it will finish what my ex started and end me." His look softened as he whispered against her neck as he arms enfolded her. "Second you must remain as you are now, a sensual, sexy, lusty woman who is dressed for me to enjoy."

Her tears renewed as she gripped him closer. If Issa could have she would have crawled into his heart at that moment and set up permanent residence. Her tears stopped quickly as she moved from his lap. She stood looking down at him her eyes a mystery to him as she giggled that girlish laugh of hers. "James do you really think I look sexy? I was always so much a tomboy I was afraid you wouldn't see me as a woman. I am a woman you know." Her hands worked the zipper of her skirt free and she stepped out of the pool it made at her feet. Her silky top followed as she removed it. Her thin frame was encased by a black lace garter belt around her waist. Above holding back her ample bust was a black lace bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through the bra and they strained against the silk fabric. "I want you to look at me and be honest James. I want you to want me for the woman I am and the body I have." The clasp of her bra sounded like the locks of a safe coming free as her bosom sprang free.

His hands twitched involuntarily as he saw her breasts. They were bigger than he assumed and hung a little. Capped at a perfect point by rosebud colored areolas and rigid round nipples. Immediately James' body began to react. He could feel his desire seep into his loins. Her smile, such a naughty beautiful smile, made him look down. Again as if unbidden his penis began to grow, glistening from the juices that she had coated him in it raised up to full attention.

Issa's eyes looked at his now growing penis and she spoke, "I want that again." It was a blunt even rude statement. Her ruby grin made it a very sexual comment though and made James shiver with delight. Her hands moved to remove the stockings.

"No...wait. Please leave them on. They make your legs look so sexy. Besides... "He blushed. Lords did James blush at that moment. "I have a thing for beautiful tomboys in sexy lingerie and hose. The feeling of your legs in those made me even harder than I thought possible." James then chuckled so richly at his honesty that tears began to well in his eyes. Issa eyed him then purposefully set her hand on his shoulders and pushed him back onto the bed.

"I said I want you James. I want you again now and it seems you want me again too." Her wicked smile spoke volumes of perverse ideas she was having. Without a further word she slid her silken covered legs along James' hips and moved her body down onto him. Her weight was negligible, almost nonexistent. Her heat was so intense James felt it even before her body once again devoured his hardness. Issa's shuddering breath filled the room as she sank even lower upon his now throbbing shaft. Her quivering wetness gripped him like a vice.

"Issa, my gods you are amazing." James voiced in a deep moan as he felt Issa's opening engulf him in the tightest grip he had ever felt. Her body lowered to his as her hips began to pump her moist pussy along his cock. "Issa I could love you forev..." His sentence cut off as her lips hungrily took his. Issa snaked her tongue deep into his mouth and the kiss that followed pushed the boundaries of decent into the depraved. Hot, wet, and very naughty the kiss matched the now needful sexual contact that was happening below. Issa's muscled squeezed and pulled on his shaft and in return James' body responded by thrusting up into that silken sheath.

"James I am going to cum. All because of you" Issa spoke in gasps as she pulled back from the kiss. "I want you to cum again to fill me and to feel what you do to me." Her hands rested on his chest and Mellissa began to grind and rock her hips so that her now soaking opening took his shaft deeper and faster. James reached out and gripped her hips tight and held her down so Issa could only ride his now iron hard cock. Moans of almost pornographic power filled not only the room but the entire house as they continued to fulfill their needs.

Finally as if her mind would break from the buildup of passion Issa exploded. Her body shuddered as her orgasm flooded out of her. A gush of pure sexual juices ran out of her tight opening. The flood was met however by an inrushing flood of semen from James. His body to reacted to her desires and his hips thrusted up hard, forcing his now pulsing shaft into her ever deeper. Like a flower Issa wilted against her now sweat and sex covered lover. James wrapped her in his arms as ever last fountain of his semen entered her. With every pulse and splash Issa had another smaller orgasm. Finally as both their bodies gave out to the final ecstasy he held her tight.

Her eyes again met his. Issa her life now fulfilled and her desires satiated smiled weakly. "I love you James."

"I love you my dear Issa" James said back as he kissed her.

Bodies spent from the shear animalistic desires they fell into a deep sleep. What happens next? Well my dear friends that is a story for another day.