A Friendly Visit

Story Info
A sexy visit with a good friend.
1.2k words
3.21
42.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she is standing in the kitchen where she always stands. Back turned to the door. She didn't hear me come in. She's not expecting me. I moved away. If I come up behind her it will startle her but, I have wanted her for so long that just feeling her heart race will excite me. This is a risk. We are both married. Her kids can walk in at any minute.

I think she wants me. I told her before I left that I had a crush on her for at least 5 years. I couldn't leave without telling her. She cupped my face in her hands. I couldn't move. Her breath was sweet. The kiss was soft, her lips even softer. When she stepped back I could breath again. I didn't even know I was holding my breath. No woman has ever had that effect on me. This was the second time with her though. That scares me. I lied. It's more than a crush, I am in love with her. I think she knows.

She then turns and tells me that the timing isn't right. She would feel too guilty sneaking around. I guess I would too but I can't help but feel that I would be forgiven if it were with her. She made sure that no matter what my attempts that we were never truly alone after that. She's afraid to fall in love with me I think.

So here I am a few weeks later staring at her back wondering what she will do if I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck. Does she still want me? Suddenly I am scared. Will I screw up my friendship with her? She's one of my best friends. My heart is pounding as I step forward. I am going to do this. I have to know. It's now or never. I want her.

I move fast so that I don't lose my nerve. I taste the salt on the skin of her neck. I love her scent. She leaps out of my arms with a soft squeak. It takes her a minute to catch her breath. I really scared her.

I can't give her too long. If she thinks about it she'll pull away. I step back into her. I search her eyes wordlessly asking if I can kiss her. Her eyes are so intense. I almost lose myself in the search. Finally I find what I am looking for and lean in. I feel all of my lust pour into my kiss. I am trying to be soft. All of my willpower is going into not ripping her clothes off. So my kiss is hard and desperate. I step back to find my self-control. I need more. She's not holding herself back this time either. She kisses me. I feel her passion. Will she let herself have this? Will she give in? I ask her how much time do we have?

She says enough and grabs my hand. She starts to walk towards the bedroom. I let her lead me. I hear my blood flowing and pounding in my ears. I look down at myself and know that I am ready.

I turn to lock the bedroom door and she is already on the bed. I am not wasting any time either. I lay on top of her. She moans as I kiss her deeply and grind into her. Now I feel her desperation. I kiss her neck just below the ear, working my way down to her collarbone and bite. She lets out a soft moan. I kiss her lips again as I begin to undo her shirt. I kiss in a straight line down the center of her chest till I reach her stomach. Before I return to her lips, I kiss the exposed part of her breasts still in her plain white bra. As I kiss her I remove her shirt and roll her towards me to take off her bra. She pulls off my shirt. Her skin is hot on mine. I feel like I am going to explode.

Her skin is so soft. I kiss my way down to her breasts now. Biting. Licking. Kissing all around without touching her hard nipples. Teasing her with anticipation. Finally I give in. Rough. Hard. I let her know how bad it's teasing me too. I suck gently but bite again before I release her nipple from my mouth. I blow cool air to see how hard her nipple will get before repeating my actions on her other breast. My pants are on fire. I open her legs so that she can feel me better as I rub myself into her. Her body moves so fluidly and sexy under mine. I want to be inside of her.

I fumble with the button of her pants. It would help if I looked but I can't tear my lips off of hers. Finally I get them open, so I reach inside. She is so wet I feel it through her underwear. She's ready. I slide my hand underneath the fabric and without any warning I enter her. She gasps from the surprise but hugs me tightly into place. I stop kissing her to look into her eyes. I want her to see my lust. I want to see her pleasure as I work my finger in and out of her. Her eyes are half closed almost purring in contentment to finally feel some release. Momentary disappointment shows on her face when stop to remove her pants.

I kiss the inside of her thigh moving closer to what I want. I stop to gently her mound before moving to her other thigh. I press the palm of my hand into her as I kiss. She pushes against and bucks her hips to meet my hand. I can't wait any longer all I want to do is taste her. She raises her hips for me to remove her underwear. She is so wet. I look into her eyes again then dive.

Her taste is amazing. Now she's loud. Pushing her self against my probing tongue. I pull back. I know she's not far. I have to tease her so that she can hold out. I want to prolong this. I have waited too long. I softly lick and press my tongue for a second on her clit. She pushes harder on me. She doesn't want me to be too gentle. She begs me not tease and tells me how close she is. I don't listen. I like the sound of her pleading. I want her first orgasm with me to be one she will never forget. I can stay down here for as long as I need to. I move my hand to put my finger back inside of her. I stop licking to look into her eyes again. I smile devilishly before quickly reentering her. Not too rough but just enough to compliment how hard my tongue pushed as I lick from my finger to the top of her clit. She explodes before I can lick the length of her a second time. She moans so loud it's almost a scream. I feel her orgasm. Her muscles contract and release around my finger.

I wipe my face on the bed as I come up to kiss her softly. I need my release now. She pushes me onto my back and climbs on top of me. Kisses me deeply and passionately.

I wake up. It was just a dream. I am home on my couch where I fell asleep. It was so real. The taste of her is still in my mouth.