A Friendly Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all too much for me and I started really pounding Linda with my cock and I immediately exploded deep into her pussy. I felt like electric shocks were running through my body, a spastic jerking was causing me to thrust into Linda deep and hard, I had no control over my own body and it felt great!. All of a sudden I heard Linda cry out and start to shake uncontrollably. She obviously was having one hell of a climax as well and this made me continue to jerk in and out of her, what an intense and wonderful feeling!!

It seemed like we were all frozen in time as we came down from our climax high and started to look around at each other. All of a sudden we all started to laugh at the same time and then just collapsed in a heap. Bill was the first to speak. "Did we just do what I think we did?"

"Yep" we all said in unison, and started to laugh again.

"I don't know about anyone else but I thought that was completely awesome" I said. They all shook their head in agreement. I don't think any of us knew what to say.

Slowly one by one we got up and tried to put ourselves together, grab our drinks and sit back down.

"So why did we wait so long to do this?" Linda asked.

"Don't know, but I for one am glad we finally did" I said.

They all agreed. We spent the rest of the evening talking about how each one of us felt during the whole experience and no one expressed regret or disappointment. I think we all felt like kids again and it felt great.

We ended up retiring to our own rooms around 1:00 in the morning and Amy and I started talking about what happened again. We both got so hot talking about it we ended up making love again.

The next day we had to leave. We always hate when it's time to head back home but this time we disliked it even more. We did all agree that last night would not be the last time we would get together; in fact we all seemed to look forward to it. This new dimension to our friendship is bound to open up all kinds of possibilities and I can't wait to find out what those possibilities are!!

12