A Friendly Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myiionu
myiionu
231 Followers

“The women I use meet my every expectation, if they fall short on their own, I help them along,” I said taking a sip of my soda.

“And how do you help them along? Are you one of those big, bad Dominate Male types that has to tie his women down, and beat them, to get off?” she asked with some fire sparking from those pale blue eyes.

“I have never found the need to tie anyone down, it’s all done by hand, I don’t hit well maybe a spank every now and again, and I don’t force anyone to do anything they don’t want to do. If the woman I’m with wants to stop at any time, all she has to do is say the word. But when she says the word that’s it, it’s over, she leaves and there’s no coming back.” She sort of sat back on her stool. She reached for her drink without taking her eyes off me. I don’t know if she was expecting me to attack her or what. We sat there eyeing each other for a couple of minutes.

“I think a woman like you should have a chance to see how the other half live,” I said.

“A woman like me huh. You don’t know anything about me, how could you know what I need?” as she reared back up in her chair.

I reached out and pick up her left hand, and held it up. “I don’t have to be a fucking brain surgeon either. What I think is, you’re a little confused. You know there’s more then what you have been getting, but you don’t want to cheat on your husband to find out if it’s true. If your husband were any kind of man, you would probably not be here now, unless he sent you. Is that what’s going on? Did your hubby send you out to get laid so you can go back and tell him about the whole thing? Is that how he gets his kicks, having you get fucked, so you can tell him about it, then he can sit back and wank his little pee pee?”

I saw that I had struck a nerve. She jerked her hand away. How could I have any idea of what she and her husband had said earlier? I don’t know if it was the thought of me seeing through her or what but her nipples were standing out like the were armor plated.

“What my husband and I do is of no concern of yours. You are taking a lot for granted. I don’t have to sit here and listen to you putting down my husband, and making vulgar references to my private life. And for your information, we have a great sex life. Unlike you we don’t need to go around putting someone down, and taking advantage of people.”

I smiled down at her. In her little huff, she had moved in quite close, so that she could yell at me without drawing too much attention. I lifted a finger, and hooked it under her chin, “And yet here you are getting all worked up, over what is suppose to be nothing.” As I finished I slid the back of my finger down her throat, and saw her shiver. I inhaled deeply; the smell of her was starting to have an affect on me.

She straitened, and sat back quickly, her eyes darting around to see if anyone saw what was going on. I could see she was thinking about that. “Tell you what, let’s go get a table where we can yell at each other, a little more privately, and I’ll listen while you try to explain this,” I said reaching out and taking her drink without waiting for an answer. I led the way back to an empty booth, in a dark, quiet corner and gestured for her to get in. She did, and I followed, setting the drinks on the table.

“I am not getting worked up. You’re the one that started calling names, and I don’t think I have to explain anything to you. You think you know it all, you tell me what I’m doing,” she said.

“Alright, You’re married to a man who can’t give you what you need. He started to feel guilty about you having to take care of your self, so he started to think of ways he could help you get what you need. He starts by buying you cloths that show you off, saying that it’s because he wants to see you in them. Really it’s so that other men will take notice of you. After a while you started to like the attention, and he notices. Now he wants to take it to the next level by having you be with another guy. By the way you do look good enough to eat. You are having a hard time convincing yourself that you deserve to have a little release, especially when you don’t think you can let go. You think that because your husband has to have you take care of him, that you’re too hard to let anyone have any control over you.’

“I on the other hand think I could make you feel things you have never even thought of before. Once you saw the depth of the of the feelings that have been missing for so long, you would cry that it had taken this long to see it. Once you start to release all the pent up need and emotion in you, you will never be able to go back. It may not be me that teaches you, but when it happens, baby look out.”

As I said the last I slid my hand down onto her knee, and up her thigh. She gave a gasp, and sat strait up, slamming her knees together clamping down on my hand, as I tried to slide it higher up her leg. Her thighs were warm, smooth, and soft as a baby’s butt. And from the amount of pressure she was putting on my hand, they were fit and trim too. She was looking right at me, with her mouth open.

“Well how close did I come? Did I call it right, or am I reading this all wrong?” I asked.

Both her hands went under the table, and wrapped around my wrist. She didn’t try to remove my hand, but she wasn’t going to let me make any forward progress either. Her head snapped back up at the last question.

“No you’re not right, not about any of it,” she said trying to sound convincing.

I was content to keep my hand between her thighs. I gave the one in my hand a gentle squeeze, and continued to stare into her eyes. “So you’re not married, or you don’t have any feelings?”

“You bastard, you know what I mean. And would you please get your hand out of my lap?” she said with her teeth clenched.

“Tell ya what I’m guna do,” I said, doing my best Cosell impression. “You let go of my arm, and I’ll prove my point. You let go and let me have… say sixty minutes, one hour, free to do as I please with you, and I’ll prove to you that you have missed out on more then you can believe.”

“You have got to be out of your mind, if you think I am just going to turn myself over to you. Let you do as you please. Do I look like the kind of woman that would just give her self to a total stranger?” she said.

“Scared? Don’t think you could keep your cool, in here with all these people looking on?” I asked glancing around the room.

“I’m not scared of you,” she said with her eyes darting around the room. “Why should I be? What could you possibly do to me in here with all these people around?”

“So you’ll give me the hour, I mean if you’re so strong you should be able to handle it, right? You do what I tell you for one hour, and if after that you don’t think I’ve proved my point you win,” I said.

“And just what do I win, for letting you have your way with me an hour?” she asked.

“You name it. If after half an hour you don’t think I have made my point, you can name have what you want. Within reason of course, I can’t afford to buy you a new house or anything like that,” I said.

“Not that I’m worried or anything, but just what do you get if you win?” she asked.

“Glad you asked. I just want one thing… you,” I said smiling. Her mouth was hanging open again. “I get to have you for the rest of the time that I’ll be here in town. You’ll do what I say, dress like I tell you, and be at my beck and call, for the next two weeks.”

“You think I’m going to give myself to you? I don’t know what drugs you’re taking, but if you want to be polite you should share. I can’t do that, I’m married.”

“All talk and no guts. I knew you couldn’t handle it. I knew you wouldn’t be able to take it, and what does your being married have to do with anything? As I said before, if you were getting what you needed from your husband in the first place, you wouldn’t be here now,” I said with a smirk.

I felt her hands start to loosen, on my wrist. She was looking into my eyes kind of nervously. “And if I don’t agree with you, you’ll give me whatever I ask for?”

“That’s what I said isn’t it? But you have to give a fair answer, and believe me I’ll know if your lying,” I said as I used some of the freedom of movement to slip my hand a little higher up her thigh. “So, do we have a deal?”

“Okay we have a deal, but you just remember, when I win you have given your word that you’ll give me what I want. I’m not saying what I want until I win, so you just keep that in mind. So you now have one hour to teach me my lesson, get on with it,” she said haughtily.

“Wait a minute there lil missy. There are a few things that have to be taken care of, before this little venture gets under way. First, if you do anything to stop me you loose. Second, if you disobey me, you loose. Third, before we get started you need to go and remove a couple articles of clothing. I want your bra and panties in my hand before we get started. As soon as you put them in my hands the time starts.”

“Why do you need them? Why do I have to make it so easy for you? Besides I don’t wear a bra,” she whispered.

Looking at my watch I showed it to her. “Time starts as soon as you have complied with my wishes. You agreed to do what I said, or have you forgotten?”

“I know what I agreed to,” she said looking down at her drink.

“All right, but my time doesn’t start until you get back, and I still want you topless, and without those panties, I don’t care if your wearing a bra or not,” I told her.

“I know, I’ll be right back,” she said.

I watched her as she walked to the far side of the place, and disappeared. Her walk was different then when she was walking with her husband, more sensuous. She knew I was watching. Just before she went around the entrance to the restroom, she looked over her shoulder, to see if I was looking. I sat and thought about what it would be like to have her under me writhing, squirming, and sweating. There was only one way this was going to turn out, she was going to be mine, and I would see to it. She had been acting a little high and mighty. After tonight I was sure that was going to change.

Just after she disappeared into the restroom, a waitress stopped by our booth. I told her to bring us another round, and she left. It not being that busy, at the moment, she was back quickly. I told thanks. After she had given me my change back, I held up a twenty. Before she could take it I said, “This is to insure a little privacy. I don’t want you to come back to this booth for any reason, unless I make it clear to you that I need something, got it?”

She reached for the bill, “I understand.” And she walked away.

It was taking a little longer then I thought it should. I was just beginning to wonder if she had skinned out a back door, when she appeared around the corner. She was looking a little nervous. I saw the reason, as she got closer. She still had her sweater on, but I didn’t see anything under it, except for a pair of very hard nipples. It was buttoned a little further down, but I could see a few inches over her bellybutton. As she got closer I got up out of my side of the booth, so she could get in. She came up and stood in front of me, not looking up. I put my finger under her chin, and raised her face up. She looked like a scared little girl. I trailed my finger down her throat, down to the top of her sweater, and popped open the top button. She backed away with a gasp, and sat in the booth quickly, with me right behind her.

I put my hand out, and wiggled my fingers at her, asking for what she knew she was suppose to be giving to me. Blushing from the top button of her sweater to the top of her head, she dug in her purse, and handed me a wad of material. Moving my drink to the side, I opened it up. There were the items I had asked for. I smoothed her top out on the tabletop, and reached to my lap to retrieve the other item. The panties were a G-string, and they were very small, and more then a little moist. I put them on top of her blouse.

“By looks of these panties, you were expecting something to happen tonight. Is that right?” I asked.

Her head was swiveling around, looking for anyone coming near our table. “Get those off the table where anyone can see them.”

“Relax, no one will see anything I don’t want them to. Now answer my question, did you come here tonight expecting something to happen?” I asked again, looking sternly into her eyes.

“No, that is not why I came here,” she said looking away from me.

“No, I think it is. Why else would you be here, dressed as you are, and wearing these?” I said lifting her panties up by the crotch band.

“I dressed this way for my husband. He was suppose to have met me here earlier,” she said defensively.

I reached over and took her by the chin, so she could not turn away. “Let’s get something strait, I’m getting pretty tired of your lying. You’re really not very good at it. From now on, you tell the truth. If I even think you are lying to me, you will regret it, am I making myself clear?”

She looked at me with her eyes going big as saucers, trying to figure out how I knew. It wasn’t easy for her to do with me holding her chin, but she nodded and said, “I understand.”

“Good, now tell me the truth, as to why you are dressed the way you are,” I said releasing her chin.

“I dressed this way, because my husband asked me to. He likes me to show off. He says it excites him to see other men looking at me, knowing that they want me,” she said looking up at me to see if I believed her.

“And,” I said waiting to see if she would tell me the rest.

“And I dress this way because it also excites me,” she said blushing again. “It excites me to think that there are men who are looking at me, men who would take what they want from me,” she whispered.

Reaching over, I turned her blushing face towards me. I reached up pulling out the comb she was using to hold her hair up. I fluffed it out over her shoulders. It was dark, long, thick, and soft. It fell down to past mid back, and hung down the front of her. I moved it, and fanned it out so that it covered her chest. I let my hands slide from her hair to the front of her sweater. Looking into her eyes I reached for the top button. As I started to open the button, she took her full, lower lip between her teeth. She made no move to stop me. There were three buttons done up. I opened all of them, so that the sweater hung open from her shoulders, and was stopped from opening completely only by her hard nipples.

Putting my hand gently around her throat, I pushed her shoulders back against the wall of the booth. I slowly slid my hand down her front, and stopped between her breasts. I moved it to my left, until I felt the swelling of her right breast. I looked her right in the eyes, and cupped her breast in my hand, with her very hard nipple between my index, and middle fingers. I squeezed my fingers together, and her eyes fluttered and closed. I started to move my hand over to her other breast, tugging on her nipple, drawing a small whimper from her. I moved my hand across her chest to cup, and squeeze her right breast. With her front totally exposed to me, I started to move my hand down her chest to her belly. As I reached the top of her skirt, my thumb went under the waistband, and I traced across the swelling of her round belly.

I slipped my thumb from the waistband, and moved down to the hem that was lying across her thighs. I continued my downward journey until I reached her right knee. Hooking my hand inside, I lifted and pulled her knee up and open onto the bench. I started my hand back up the inside of her thigh. As I reached her skirt, I slid under the hem, and continued along the top of her thigh. She raised her hips slightly as I reached the top of her thigh, where it met her body. I continued up, until my fingers appeared above the waistband. With half of my hand under the waistband, I slid it from side to side molding it to the curve of her belly. As my hand moved from side to side, the rest of her skirt was bunched in the crook of my wrist, exposing her open pussy to me, and the air around me was filled with the scent of her.

I could see that the dark hair at the top of her mound was trimmed, probably so that it would fit into the tiny panties she wore. I slid my hand from the waistband, down the round belly toward her pussy. As I reached her mound, her hips rose to meet it.

“What do you want?” I asked her quietly.

“Touch me,” she said breathlessly.

“Where?” I asked.

“There, where your hand is,” she said.

“Where is my hand? Where do you want me to touch you?” I asked again, wanting to hear her say it.

“My pussy. Please touch my pussy,” she breathed.

Sliding my hand down I said, “This isn’t a pussy, it’s a cunt. Now, where do you want me to touch you?”

“My cunt, please touch my cunt,” she whispered.

Turning the back of my hand to her, I ran my bent knuckles over her cunt. She was soaked. Pearl colored cream was oozing from her, and coating my knuckles as I slid them from her clit to the bottom of her slit. I started moving up and down her. Every time I raked across her clit, her belly jumped, and a whimper came from her mouth. Her ass was sliding down in the seat bringing her closer to me, and opening her up more. I straitened out two fingers, turned my palm up, and slowly started to enter her. Her hips rose, and opened her further to me. As my fingers entered her, I curved them up, and started to rub her inside. I felt for and I found the nub up inside. Her hips shot up, and a slight squeal escaped her mouth. I added my thumb to her clit, squeezing together with the fingers inside, and felt her cunt spasm around my fingers, as she came for the first time. Her body shook and shivered, her eyes closed, and her head tilted back. My fingers were covered in her spend.

I pulled my fingers from her, and she slumped back against the wall. I rubbed my wet hand into her bush, and on her lower belly. Her breathing was starting to return to normal, and I saw her looking at me through her long, dark lashes.

“I think I just won our little wager,” I said with a smile.

A small nod and a slight smile on her red face showed that she agreed.

“Now that that is settled, you know what that means,” I said pausing to see if she was going to give me any more trouble. When she didn’t say anything, and kept her head down, I continued. “Now what is your name, and don’t lie to me?”

“My name is Angela,” she said in a small voice, while trying to cover her self.

I put my hand against her chest, and pushed her back against the wall again. “Did I tell you to you could cover up?”

“I just thought . . .” she said looking down.

I cut her off, “You are done thinking. For the next two weeks. I’m going to be doing the thinking for you. You belong to me, not your husband, and not your self, me. What I say you will do. If there are questions, refer back to rule number one.” As I was saying this, I was ideally running my fingers through the hair on her mound. To make my point I punctuated the end of the sentence, by giving a tug on it. She winced a little, but said nothing. “When we are through here tonight, you are going to go home and tell your husband what I did to you. After you have told him that, you are going to tell him that you are mine for the next two weeks, and he is not to even think about getting his little needle dick into you. If you want him to lick this hot little cunt, he can, but only after I’m through with it. Tell him that clean up detail is all that he’s good for. As for tomorrow, before you come here to me, I want you to have him shave this hair from my cunt. I want it nice and smooth, and without a mark on it, so he had better be careful. Tell him that for every hair that I find you will receive a swat on that gorgeous ass of yours. You can wear what you want, but no pants and no undies. Be here early. I have plans for you. You won’t be leaving until Sunday night, but don’t worry about extra cloths, you won’t be needing them. Do you understand? Are there any questions?”

myiionu
myiionu
231 Followers