A Friendly Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myiionu
myiionu
229 Followers

Angie shook her head no, not looking at me.

“Good, I hate stupid questions.” I said as I reached for the two half of her sweater. I pulled it together, and buttoned one button between her breasts. “You are not to button this any more then what I’m doing now. I’ll be expecting you here before ten in the morning. I like your hair down. Don’t be late, or it won’t go well for you. Now go home and tell your husband everything I’ve told you.”

I got out of the booth, and held my hand out to her, to help her out. She collected her top and panties, and stuffed them in her purse. She took my hand and slid from the booth showing me that hot little cunt again.

As she stood in front of me with her head down, I reached to the back of her head, and took a handful of hair. I pulled her head back until she had no choice but to look at me. I put my lips to hers, and shoved my tongue into her mouth. As I held her to me, I felt her reach up and rap her arms around my neck. I slipped my free hand under her loose sweater, and cupped her tit in my hand, and squeezed her nipple in my fingers, as she moaned into my mouth. Breaking the kiss, and holding her head back, I looked into her eyes.

“I’ll see you in the morning. Remember what I’ve told you Angie, tell your husband everything, and don’t leave anything out. You belong to me for the next two weeks, and don’t worry I won’t let you forget.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

This got a little longer then I had originally intended, but oh well. I guess if you don’t like it don’t read it, but I hope you did. Thanx for reading, and don’t forget to vote.

P.S.

If you care to leave a comment, I read, and return them all good or bad.

myiionu
myiionu
229 Followers