A Friendly Wager Ch. 07

Story Info
Angie gets the answer to a question.
6.9k words
4.52
60.2k
11
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myiionu
myiionu
230 Followers

This is a work of fiction meant for adults only.

I woke up, as Angie rolled off me, taking her body heat and the covers with her. The sweat that had collected between our bodies cooled quickly, covering me in goose bumps.

“Oh my God,” Angie groaned. “Don’t ever let me do that again. My legs, and hips are so stiff, I’ll never be able to walk again.”

“That’s okay, you can just lay there with your legs spread, it will make things that much easier for me. But you need to give me back some of those covers first,” I said reaching over her for the covers.

When I tried to sit up, it felt like my chest had to put itself back into its shape. I dropped back down onto the bed with a groan. “Damn, you won’t have to worry about me letting you try that again.”

We lay there getting our circulation going, and working some feeling back into our arms and legs. By the time we hauled ourselves out of the bed it was eight-thirty.

“I don’t know about you, but I think that hot tub down there is calling me. I ache in places I didn’t even know I had,” I said.

“I don’t think I can walk that far, but a hot bath sounds really nice. We could stay up here,” she said.

“That’s great for someone your size, but I want to get under some hot water too. If you don’t want to come down fine, but I’m going,” I said groaning, and getting out of bed.

I went over to the dresser and got my trunks on, and found a pair of sweats to wear over them, then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and run a comb through my hair. When I went back out, Angie was just finishing tying her hair back. She had on a pair of sweats, and I could see the strings of her yellow suit tied in a bow at the back of her neck, over the collar.

Angie made eye contact with me in the mirror. “I decided to join you. I wouldn’t want you in deep water unsupervised, and after what happened last time I wanted to surprise you, I think I’ll just come down with you.”

“Good choice, but I honestly don’t think I could throw you across the tub,” I said stretching my shoulders.

“Ooooo, sounds like a good time to take advantage of you. You can’t get away,” she said, turning away from the mirror.

“Ya, I would be trying really hard to get away,” I said, taking her in my arms. I reached up, and plucked at the string around her neck. “Especially when I know what you have on under these sweats.”

“Ya, well the key words are, under the sweats. I don’t want to be paraded across a hotel lobby in this suit again,” she said, turning red.

“If you don’t give me cause, I won’t. But if you try and push things, well, we could always try it without the suit,” I said, giving a tug on her ponytail.

She turned even darker red. “You wouldn’t, would you? Not in front of all those people.”

“Who knows, it could happen,” I said turning her away from me. With an arm around her belly, I shoved my other hand down the front of her sweatpants. I cupped my hand over her pussy, only to find out that she had already soaked the suit she was wearing. “It’s not like you would mind much, Jesus, just the thought of it has you creaming down both legs.”

“It’s not the thought of all the people, it’s that you’d make me do it,” she said cupping the hand I had between her legs with both of hers.

“Okay,” I said pulling my hand out of her pants, “the only thing that could make this better, would be being surrounded by bubbling hot water. Come on let’s go.”

We went to the far end of the hall, and took that stairway down. It let us out just a few doors away from the spa area. With towels in hand we went in and found the room empty. Angie went over, and started fiddling with the controls, and I picked through the signs by the door. I found the closed for repairs sign, and put it out on the door, and put a prop under the door handle, blocking it.

I pushed my trunks, and sweats off, and sank down into the steaming water with a sigh. Just as I got sat down, the jets started, and Angie turned away from the controls. She walked over to the tub, and started to get out of her sweats. She pulled off her top, dropped it on the floor, and reached back up to adjust her suit top, trying in vain to cover her hard nipples.

Angie looked at me through her lashes, and turned away from me with a little smile. Her hands disappeared in front of her, only to reappear with the thumbs under the waistband of her pants. When her hands reached the sides of her hips, she started to push them down her thighs. With a twitch of her ass, the elastic waistband snapped down to the backs of her thighs, and she bent at the waist pushing the pants all the way to the floor, giving me a hard on in the process.

She looked at me, past her knee, and smiled. “See something you like?”

“I dare you to come down here and say that,” I said.

She worked her feet out of the pants, and straightened up. Angie walked around the tub, until she was standing over my head. She stood there looking down at me, as she reached to her hips, and pulled the string around them higher. She continued around, until she got back to where she had started, in front of me.

Angie bent at the waist and reached for my hand. I sat up and helped her down into the bubbling water. I kept my hold on her as I sat back against the tub, pulling her down on top of me. I turned her around, and she stretched her legs across to the other side of tub, and sat in my lap.

As soon as she was settled I reached behind her neck and tugged the knot to her suit loose. It showed me a lot when, instead of trying to stop me, Angie leaned forward and pulled the other one open her self, and tossed the top out of the water.

Angie leaned back against the wall, the water up to her throat, and laid her head back. I reached out with my hand, and found her legs under the water. I put my hand on her shin, and started sliding it up. As I went past her knee and on up her thigh, I could feel her pushing out to meet my hand. I slipped past her hip, and slid it over her belly. I dropped my hand down until I felt her suit, and just rubbed slow circles around on her lower belly.

After listening to her purr like a contented kitten for a while, I slowly slid my hand up. I slid past her bellybutton, and kept going up to her little tits. When I felt how hard those fat nipples were, I couldn’t help but start to pull and twist one after the other. That caused Angie to arch her back up, and groan out loud.

She got her feet under her, and arched her whole torso out of the water. I pulled my other hand up, and started sliding them all over her front. Then I started pulling on a nipple with my left hand, and slid the right down to her belly again. When I got to her bellybutton, I started to caress the area around it, and in it.

“You know what, I’m going to put a ring right here,” I said. “You would look fantastic with a diamond sparking off this little, round belly of yours.”

“Mmmm, I thought about that once mmmm, but I thought maybe I was too old to be doing something like that. Oooo,” she moaned as I pulled a little harder on a nipple.

“You make it sound like you’re some old lady,” I said, as I slipped my right hand down under her suit to her hot cunt. “You are far from too old to do anything. Especially when it would make you look just like the little slut you are,” emphasizing that by squeezing with my cupped hand.

“Oooo…mmm…, yes it would,” she groaned.

“It would what?” I asked, as I started pinching her clit.

“Mmmm..Oooo, it, it, it would make me look ahh, like ahh little slut,” she groaned, as her hips started to pump hard.

I slipped two fingers inside her, and kept my thumb rubbing circles around her swollen, rubbery clit. I added a third finger, and started rubbing insider her. While I was rubbing, I was squeezing my fingers up toward my thumb, rubbing both her little hot spots at the same time.

With a squeal Angie’s hips shot up clear of the water, and her pussy started to spasm around my fingers. I felt her oils gush out around my fingers, as her body started to shake, and she started to pant for breath.

I flicked her clit with my thumb, and she jerked her hips down into the water, sending a wave over the side, and ripping my fingers out of her. The return wave washed back over her face, while her mouth was open, sending her into a fit of coughing. I grabbed a hand full of wet ponytail, and yanked her head up out of the water.

As her coughing slowed, she looked up at me, eyes watering and gasping for breath. “And you were worried about me in the water unsupervised,” I said. “It seems like every time you come here with me, you end up half drowned.”

“And… every… time…it’s…your…fault,” she said still fighting to get her breath back.

“Hey, this time I don’t think you can blame it on me. You came here with every intention of getting fucked. And after the way you got out of those sweats, I knew you were asking for it.” I said as I started to turn her to face me.

I grabbed that little string around her hips, and started to pull it over her ass. Her hips rose to help make it easier. When they were clear of her feet I threw it out, and grabbed her by the backs of her thighs and pushed her up on the edge of the tub.

Angie didn’t even try to hold her self up. She lay back on the tiles taking deep breaths, while I stepped up onto the tub bench, holding her thighs wide open. Her hot cunt was swollen and open, with her cream still oozing out. I grabbed my cock, and after smacking a couple of times on her clit, I centered it in her open hole and pushed right up into her belly, with both of groaning.

With both hands on the backs of her thighs, I started to pump into her. I was pretty far along after getting her worked up, playing with her. I started taking long hard strokes in and out of her. Angie’s hot little cunt started gripping me from the first stroke. She was pushing up hard against my hands, trying to meet my thrusts. My grip increased as I started to pump harder and faster.

Angie’s head came up off the tiles. Her hands wrapped around my wrists. Her mouth was open, and she gave a grunt at the end of the continuous groan she was sounding, as my hips smacked into her. I just pushed her thighs wider, and higher holding her there while I pounded down into her.

The sound stopped coming from Angie’s throat, and her pussy clamped down on my cock. Her head went back to the floor. She arched her back up between her out-stretched arms, and pushed up harder against my hands with her thighs.

When Angie’s pussy clamped around my cock, my strokes got shorter, and harder. The tingle in my cock started to move up my back. When it got to my skull, my back arched, and I started cum in her. I started to shake, and moved slowly in and out, just enough to keep the friction rubbing against my cock, and the tingles in my spine.

As the last tingles died away, I started to get soft, and slipped out of Angie. I let go of her thighs, climbed down off the tub bench, and dropped into the water. I lay back in the bubbling water, and looked at her perched on the edge of the tub. She slowly dropped one foot off the rim, and back into the tub. I looked at her still open cunt, to see our combined juices oozing out of her.

Angie stayed like that, one foot in the water the other bent at the knee, and lying off to the side, for a long time. Finally her breathing got a little more even, and she struggled up onto her elbows. She looked down at me with her eyes hooded. Slowly, never taking her eyes off mine, she pulled herself back into the tub. She lay down on me, and put her head on my chest.

“I can’t even begin to tell you how good it feels when you just use me like that. I feel so…, I don’t know, I guess wanton,” she said chuckling. After a long pause she said, “Were you serious about putting a ring in my bellybutton?”

“Yes. I think it would look fantastic on you,” I replied.

“Good, because I want to get one,” she said.

As she said that, the jets shut down, and silence filled the small room. We lay there like that for a time. I thought she had more to say, but she let the breath out, in a sigh and didn’t.

I waited for a couple of minutes, to see if she would finish what she had started to say. When she didn’t, “So, why do you want one now? You said you had thought about it before, and just now you said you want one. Why do you want to do it now?”

Angie pushed away from me, and turned onto her back. She scooted her ass back against me, reached up and tossed her ponytail over my shoulder, and dropped her head back. “Truth?” she said with a contented little sigh.

“Always,” I said matter-of-factly.

“Mostly because you want it, but there are other reasons too,” she said, and paused a second. “When I’m out shopping, or doing whatever, I always see those little girls running around in their tight shirts, and jeans. You know, the ones that look like they are painted on over their butts. Anyway, a lot of them have rings in their bellybuttons and I always thought it made them look even hotter.”

I reached around her, only to find her hands already on her belly. I slipped my hand under hers, and rubbed small circles around her bellybutton, and reached to her nipples with the other. “I agree it would make you look even hotter. The way your belly swells up when you get hot, and then when you start arching your back while I’m fucking you, it would look great.”

“God, you haven’t been giving this much thought have you?” she said chuckling.

“Yes I have actually. Kathy said she liked the change in you, and I happen to agree with her,” I said.

“Kathy, when did you talk to Kathy?” she asked. I could feel her get a little stiff on top of me.

“I called you at work yesterday, to let you know I was coming back early. You weren’t there. Kathy answered the phone, and we had a nice chat about you,” I said.

“And what did you two have to say about me?” she asked a little coolly.

“Kathy asked what I had done to you, to make such a change in you. She said that you were starting to see yourself for the first time, and that maybe you liked what you saw. She said she was happy for you.” I felt Angie start to relax a little. “So, do you like what you see happening to you?”

“If I didn’t I wouldn’t be here with you,” she said. “Yes, I like what see when I look in the mirror. In so many ways, I don’t even think like I used to. If you had seen me just two weeks ago, you would never believe that I could be here naked, in a hotel hot tub, after just having my brains fucked out by a man I’ve only known for a week. Even my fantasies didn’t get this crazy. I catch myself going out of my way to make you see me. To touch me.”

All of a sudden in the quiet room, there came a growl. I cracked up laughing, as I felt the vibration of her belly growling for food. Angie turned beet red.

“Don’t laugh at me. It’s not my fault. You were the one who had to come down here right out of bed,” she said pouting.

“Okay, quit pouting, and get your sweet ass out off of me. I’ll see what I can do about that noisy belly of yours,” I said.

I helped Angie stand up on the bench, and got my feet on the floor. Angie took hold of the handrail, and I took her by the hips to steady her. I pushed her up, and followed her out of the tub. I went over to my sweats, while Angie stood, and wrung some of the water from her hair.

I got the top on, and as I was pulling my pants on, Angie put her top on. As she stood there in just the top, she reached up to mess with an earring. That caused the hem of her top to go up to just above her pussy. The way she looked, standing there with that swollen little mound all bare, and puffy looking. This woman was getting to me bad.

The top to her suit was on the floor by me, so I picked it up, and took it to her. As I got there, she dropped her hands to her sides, and the shirt fell back into place. It went past her ass, but just barely. I bent down and tossed her flip-flops in front of her, and picked up her sweat pants, and suit bottom.

“Lead the way up the stairs,” I said looking down at her.

She looked up at me, “You can’t be serious, what did I do this time?” she asked in a huff.

“Not a thing. I just really like the view,” I answered.

She turned red and smiled. “The whole place is up and moving out there,” she said looking at me through her lashes.

“Then you had better hurry to the door,” I said.

She bent down, grabbed her flip-flops, and squealed as she stood up with my hand between her legs. “That’s so unfair,” she gasped, hurrying to the door. Angie opened the door a crack, and peeked out. She leaned out to see in the other direction, and gave a quick chirp before she could stop herself, as my hand found it’s way to that round ass.

“Stop doing that,” she said whirling around in front of me.

“If you start with me, I already told you how far I’m willing to go. How far are you willing to push me?” I asked, looking her square in the eye.

For a split second I saw anger flash across her face. In the next second a kind of pleading look, then she turned to the door, and went out. The entrance to the stairwell was about thirty feet away, and we were never really out in the lobby, but it didn’t slow Angie down any. With her flip-flops in her hand she rushed to the door, got it open, and went in without drawing any attention.

As I got through the door, Angie was a few steps up waiting for me. “You could move a little faster, somebody could come down here any time.”

I walked over, and stood at the foot of the stairs. “I suppose they could, what difference does it make?”

“Let’s just get up to our floor. I don’t want to be caught out here, just because you were too slow,” she said turning to go up the stairs.

Taking the steps two at a time, I was behind her before she could go any further.

I stopped her flight with my hands on her hips. Which was convenient, since I was reaching for her shirttail anyway.

“I think I mentioned what would happen if you pushed things,” I said, as in one motion I pulled the shirt past her astonished face. Angie stood un-moving, her mouth moving and nothing coming out. “You know we really should get moving some one may come down this way any minute,” I said as I stepped past her.

I was past the first landing before Angie could force herself to move. I looked back at her standing there naked, and staring after me. All at once she turned and bolted up the stairs. “Please,” she gasped, “some one could come down the stairs, you have to let me have something to wear. Please.”

“I don’t have to do anything of the kind. I told you that if you gave me any trouble, what would happen. You know full well that I don’t joke around. You pushed, now you deal with the consequences.” I told her, not slowing my pace.

Then she did something I didn’t expect; she tried to grab her shirt. If I hadn’t been pissed off before, man I was now. I dropped everything I had in my hands, grabbed her by her shoulders, and pushed her up against the wall.

“Did I not just say no to you? What the hell do you think you’re doing? I can’t believe you just did that. Are you trying to get me mad at you? Because if you are, you’re doing one hell of a job.”

Looking frighten, Angie opened her mouth to answer me. Before she could say anything, “Those were all rhetorical questions. I don’t want you trying to justify doing something you knew I didn’t want you to do. Now, when I let you down,” I was holding her up on her tip toes, “you will walk, not run up these stairs. When you get to our floor you will wait by the door,” I said, dropping her to her feet. “Now get moving, and the less said the better.”

Angie stood there naked, her arms crossed, rubbing the marks where I had been holding her. I hadn’t moved, and she was leaning against the wall to get even the two or three inches that I was giving her. She looked up at me, with her bottom lip between her teeth, and slid across the wall to start up the stairs.

myiionu
myiionu
230 Followers
12