A Friendly Wager Ch. 11

Story Info
The two weeks come to a close.
9.4k words
4.48
115.8k
34
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myiionu
myiionu
230 Followers

This is a work of fiction, meant for adults only

Thursday morning I was at my desk at six. With a new purpose, I got all the mundane daily stuff out of the way. When my assistant got to her desk there was a cup of coffee, and a rose, with thanks written on the card.

I went around and talked to the key people that would help me get this done by Friday. I apologized for the last couple of days, but I told them I was going to be pushing them hard to make up for the slow down I had caused. We got things going, and it just kind of snowballed. By the time I left, at five o'clock, there was just a few minor things that had to be taken care of tomorrow.

After the cab dropped me off in front of the hotel, I went down to a small Chinese take out joint. I bought a few boxes, and went up to my room. After the last few days of not getting a lot of sleep, and then the marathon day today, I passed out in front of the TV with a box of sweet and sour pork still in my hand.

I came to Friday morning, after sleeping for eight hours straight. I haven't slept over five hours at one time in years. After cleaning all the food off the bed, I jumped in the shower, and went down to find something to kick-start my mourning.

A triple espresso, in a short cup, and a muffin, and I was good to go. I was at the office by seven, by nine my desk was cleared off, and packed up. I spent the rest of the morning going around and thanking everyone for all the great work they had done. I told them they were one of the best crews I had trained in a long time, and I meant it.

I took all of the management team that had help in the transition, out to lunch. It lasted a couple of hours, and then I went back, said my good byes, and left. I went back to the hotel, and started packing. I left out enough to get me through a few days, but other then that everything was ready to be picked up for the airport by five o'clock.

I had a couple of hours to kill, so I went down to wander around the area one last time. I wandered from shop front to shop front. After a time I took a seat at an outdoor café, got a cup of coffee, and sat to watch the people milling about.

As I was sitting there, I saw a couple of young guys walking my way with big grins on their faces. They were talking and laughing.

"She doesn't have much up top, but damn she looks good in that red dress," one of them said.

"Did you see those nipples sticking out? You know she was alone, maybe we should go back and offer to keep her company," the other one said as they passed me laughing.

"With a body like that, she will only be alone as long as she wants to be, I'll guarantee you," the first one said as they continued up the sidewalk.

I took a look in the direction they had come from, but I didn't see anyone in a red dress. She must have been going the other way. I finished my coffee, and looking at the clock I saw that I had a little over a half an hour before Angie was due to show up. I still didn't think she would, but I'd be in my room at seven to see. I got up, deciding to make a last circuit around the small area before going back.

I walked up the street, not really looking at anything, just doing a little thinking. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of red going into a shop. Thinking this might be the lady in red the two guys were talking about, I wanted a closer look. I made my way over to the front of the store, and saw it was the little boutique where we had bought Angie's tiny suits.

I didn't see the red dress anywhere. I saw some movement at the back of the store, and a minute later the red dress went flashing past the end of an isle. All I had time to see were the dress, and a head of dark hair, as she went to the side where the fitting rooms were located.

Standing in front of a woman's wear store is fine if you happen to either be a woman, or are with a woman. People tend to look at you funny when you're a single guy. After noticing a couple of the looks I was getting, I decided it was time to get out of there anyway, and gave a mental shrug thinking I'd not get a look at her.

I made my way back to the hotel, and up to the room. Kicking off my shoes, I lay back on the bed with the remote, to see if I could find the news. Over the ticker, at the bottom of the screen, I was keeping an eye on the time, at five to seven I knew she wasn't coming. I promise to stop that nasty thinking habit, because as soon as I thought it, there was a knock at the door.

I got off the bed, and went to the door. What I saw on the other side had my mouth hanging open again. Angie's dark hair hung straight down her back. She had definitely been tanning, and it only made those pale eyes more striking as they sparkled up at me. She was wearing a tight, little tank top that had spaghetti straps, and a skirt. The skirt had a wide elastic waste band, and hung loosely to down past her knees. The way it sat on her hips and gripped her lower belly, left a small strip of bare belly showing between the two halves.

I think I had found the woman that those two guys had been talking about. From the tank top, down to her heels, everything was red, and those nipples were sticking out a mile.

She looked down smiling. "May I come in?" she asked in a quiet voice.

I snapped my mouth shut, and stepped aside to let her in. When I turned away from the door, she was standing in the center of the room facing me. With her heels on, and her arms at her sides, she was breathtaking. When she saw me looking at her she blushed, and dropped her head.

"You look beautiful," I said as evenly as I could.

"Thank you. I've made a couple of visits to the girls in the lobby. They do great work," she said.

I started for the counter where the mini bar, and refrigerator were. "They didn't have to do much. Would you like something to drink?"

"I'd take a bottle of water if you have one," she said going over, and putting her handbag on the dresser.

I took out two bottles of water turned, and handed her one. I walked over, and flopped down on the bed, with my back propped against the headboard.

"I hope your week went a little better then mine," I said looking for something safe to talk about.

"I haven't been to work since nine-thirty Monday morning," she said, taking a long drink, and putting her water on the table. "After I told her what happened, Kathy made me leave, and I am taking some vacation time. I'm not sure you could possibly have had a worse week then I have had.'

"When I got home, after you left me in that club, I tried to call you. The person at the desk said you had checked out of that room, and they wouldn't tell me where you had gone. I spent all day Sunday pacing around an empty house waiting to see if you would call. Sunday night, I went to the club, to see if you were there. While I was looking for you, Madam Vivian saw me.'

"Can you believe I actually sat down and talked to her? I still don't believe I told her everything I did. The whole time I'm talking to her, Jon was kneeling on the floor next to her it was so weird. She asked some pretty hard questions, but in the end I told her everything. I even shocked Jon a few times."

"I had a little talk with her too. You made quite an impression on her. What exactly did you tell her? She knew a great deal about our relationship," I said.

"I told you, I told her everything. I couldn't help it. She kept asking me things, and I just kept blabbing away," she said, and smiled. "I thought Jon was going to swallow his tongue, when I told her some of the things you had done to me."

Angie raised her head, and looked me in the eyes. "Jon did turn green, when Madam asked me if I was in love with you, and I answered yes, without even thinking. She asked me what I would do to get you back, and I told her anything.'

"She gave me her number, and I called her when Kathy sent me home from work Monday. She said we would start immediately, and had me meet her," she said dropping her head smiling. "I hope you appreciate all the work she did. I hope you like the ah… changes she suggested."

"Well the tan looks fantastic, other then that, I don't see anything different. I have to say, you look pretty good in that red dress though," I said.

"Thank you, but there are a lot of things different," she said, but I cut her off.

"I'm sure there are," I said, and set my water on the nightstand, "but it's not like this is our first date. Come here."

"I have a very hard time keeping my thoughts in order when you get your hands on me, and there are some things I need to say. The way you look at me is bad enough," she said not moving.

"I will hear you better if you come closer," I said.

"You can hear me fine, from here, I really want to talk to you," she said.

I reached out with my left hand, took a hold of her left hand, and pulled her to the bed. With some small urging tugs, she kicked off her heels, and let me pull her up onto the bed. With the long skirt, it was a little hard, but she knee walked as I pulled her across my thighs, and up to my lap. She spent a couple of seconds pulling her dress from under her knees, and then settled down on me.

"Happy now?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you. What, you don't think I could have maybe missed you a little too?" I asked.

"You were the one that left me sitting there naked in that booth," she said quietly putting her head down.

"Look Angie, I tried to get you to talk to me that night. You didn't have much to say. When that little prick called you a slut, you started feeling guilty again. After he had just told you he was trying to get you out of his way, you sit there feeling guilty. On top of that you won't tell me why.'

"I'm not playing this game any more Angie. I am sure Madam told you the conditions of this meeting, and what your showing up means. I know you don't remember, but when we went out with Kathy, and you were getting ready to pass out you told me you loved me. I have been trying to sort out my own feeling on that since. I'm pretty sure I love you too, but that doesn't mean I want to change the way things are between us.'

"The things we did at the club were fantastic, but I want YOU. I won't settle for less. I don't want you groveling on your knees like a dog. When I put you on your knees, it's because I'm going to get behind you and fuck you. I don't want some mindless bimbo, I want a passionate, sensual woman, with an imagination, and the guts to ask for what she wants."

"All the things you just said you were looking for in a woman, I can be all those," she said quietly not looking up.

I pushed her chin up with my fingers. "Angie, you are those things. You are the only one that won't see that. I don't know where you came up with this idea that, just because you enjoy what we do together, it means you're evil or whatever it is you think you are. You do know that having an orgasm is thought by most people to be a good thing?" I said chuckling.

Angie blushed, and leaned forward smiling, with her forearms against my chest. "I enjoy having orgasms. God knows I had better the way you treat me. It's just … it's just that it scares me, how much you want of me. It's like there is no end to it."

"There isn't. I told you, I want all of you. I want to know everything there is to know. Every feeling, every thought, every emotion, every last spark of fire in that little belly of yours, I want it all," I said looking into her eyes.

"You know if you are trying to scare me, it's working. What if I can't g…," she started.

"You can," I said cutting her off. I slipped my hands up under her skirt to her bare ass. "You already have, now you just have to stop feeling guilty about it. Jon has found what he was looking for; I don't think Vivian is going to let him get very far out of her sight. You do know he can never settle for the way things were between you, don't you?"

"Yes. I couldn't go back to living like that now anyway. Not after the things you've done to me," she said, and giggled. "A slut beating a slave, hey that sounds like one hell of a name for a porno."

"Are you okay with that? It didn't seem like you took it too well that night at the club," I said.

"Madam Vivian has made it very clear. She has made sure there will be no more questions about that," she said blushing heavily.

"I don't care about Madam Vivian, what about you? Are you going to accept the way things are?" I asked.

"I have never wanted anything more. When you see what I have for you, there will not be any more question about my feelings for you," she said looking me in the eye.

"I think I know what you have for me," I said smiling.

Angie actually got tears in her eyes. "Who told you? She said she wouldn't say anything to you," she said and sobbed. "It was supposed to be my gift to you. Who told you?"

"No one told me. Earlier, while I was having a cup of coffee, I heard some boys talking as they walked by, about a beautiful woman wearing a red dress. I went to see if she was still there, and I caught a glimpse of the dress going into a store. When I got to the store, I saw that it was the little boutique where we bought your tiny suits," seeing the look on her face I stopped there.

Angie almost jumped she was so happy. Her smile just about melted me. "What did I say?" I asked.

"You think what I have for you is a new suit?" she asked.

"I saw you in there, I just thought after I destroyed the yellow one, you were looking for one to replace it," I said, with her smile only getting bigger.

"It was. I mean I did. I went there to find another yellow one. It's in my bag," she said jerking her thumb toward the dresser.

"Well I know whatever it is it's not under here," I said, caressing that bare ass. "There is nothing under here but you, so what is it?"

"That's not all that's under there. I'll show you, but you have to promise not to look until I'm ready," she said, pushing away from my chest.

"What's going on? I've seen what you have under there before you know," I said not letting her go. "I just got this butt in my hands, maybe I'm not ready to let it go."

She dropped back against my chest, and pushed her face up very close to mine. "No one likes having your hands where they are more then me, and believe me I'm not going far. Madam and I put our heads together, and came up with a gift for you. When you see it, there won't be any doubts as to what I want."

"You are being very mysterious, but I'll go along with it," I said giving her butt a final squeeze before I let it go, and closed my eyes.

Angie pushed away again, and got off the bed. I heard clothes rustling, I heard her go over to the dresser, and I heard what sounded like a long zipper.

When I heard her by the dresser my cock twitched, I knew that whatever else, she was going to be wearing that little yellow suit. Then I heard her go quickly over to the table. I stifled a chuckle when I heard her trying to turn her water bottle inside out. She moved away a little, and I didn't hear anything for a minute.

"O… okay you can open your eyes," she said quietly.

I opened my eyes to see her standing about three feet away, naked with her back to me. "Well, if you are trying to make a good impression that's a pretty good way to do it. You know I love this view, but other then the beautiful tan, I don't see anyth …"

That's as far as I got. Angie gave her hair a last flip, straightened her shoulders, and turned to face me.

I'm not real sure how long it was before I took another breath. When I did, it came pretty hard. I was boring holes into her with my eyes. I finally took a deep shuddering breath, but there was no way I could say anything.

Angie stood facing me, and I could see her shaking, waiting to see what my reaction would be. Her thick, dark nipples stood out so hard they looked painful, and with her shaking the chain moved, sparkling in the light.

What chain?

"I can't believe you did that. You are a thirty-three year old woman. Do you have any idea what that looks like?" I said as I reached out and took a gentle grip on the chain that rested against her round belly.

As I pulled her closer, I kept most of the tension on the top part, but it still pulled on the ring through the hood of her clit. That same chain was also pulling on those fat nipples. That's because it was strung from one nipple the other, by way of the rings in her belly, and clit. It was the same as Glenda's, the waitress at the club.

I let go of the chain, and traced it with a fingertip, up to her right nipple. I fingered the chain, the ring it was attached to, and the nipple they were both attached to. I had never had a woman whose nipples got this hard. I pulled and twisted her nipple, while I moved the ring and chain around with my thumb.

"Oh my God, I never thought that this would make it feel even better when you do that," she said breathlessly.

"My God Angie, I can't believe you did this. You look like the hottest slut on the face of the planet. How? Where? When? Why?" I was so enthralled, couldn't even make a sentence.

"The why is easy," she said breathlessly, reaching forward and running her nails through the hair at my temple. "I did it for you. I saw how much you liked the way Glenda looked. I heard you ask about her nipple piercing, and that started me thinking. But Madam Vivian was the one that actually got me into the shop. She took me there on Monday. I was going to meet with you on Wednesday, but Madam called, and told me things had changed.'

"That was probably for the best, because I was still pretty sore," she said with a little chuckle. "If you think my nipples stick out now, you should have seen them right after they were done. I had to drive home with my hand under my shirt, to keep the material from rubbing. And thank god I had worn a skirt. You know, as much as you have been pulling, and twisting me down there, I wouldn't have thought that would be so painful, but I had my legs spread as wide as they could go all the way home. When I got there, I almost got frostbite try to get the swelling to go down."

I pulled her closer, to take a closer look. "You got a different ring for your belly. I like this one better, it looks a little more feminine."

"Yes it's different. The reason it looks more feminine, is because it was made for a woman," she said.

"I guess I didn't know they made them gender specific," I said.

"They don't really," she said, and smiled when I looked up at her confused.

She had been holding her hands behind herself, to give me free access to her. She brought both hands in front of her, and turned them to let me see them.

"What don't you see?" she asked.

For the first time I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding rings. "Your wedding rings are gone," I said.

"That's right. Now take a closer look at the ring in my bellybutton," she said pushing her belly closer to my face.

"This is your engagement ring, isn't it?" I said looking closer.

What I had thought was the crystal of her ring, was really the diamond on her engagement ring. Looking closer, I could see where the ring had been actually welded back together. This thing wasn't going anywhere.

"Remember me telling you that Madam had made it clear that there would be no going back? She had Jon take them off me. She also made him cut them, so that they could be installed," she said caressing my face, and hair.

"Them?" I asked.

Angie smiled, and blushed. She raised her leg, and put her bare foot on the bed.

I dropped my head down closer, and looked at the ring in her clit. It was her wedding band. I leaned forward, press a kiss to her smooth, bare mound, and looked up at her as a little shudder went through her.

"I take it she was trying to make a point," I said leaning back, and pulling Angie all the way onto the bed.

myiionu
myiionu
230 Followers