A Friendly Wager Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie settled herself right on top of the bulge in my pants. "She said she wanted both Jon and I to understand that there was no going back. Having Jon take off my rings, and cut them open, she said would show him he had no rights to me. When she had them put in me, she said it was to show you that I was yours," she said dropping her head.

I was playing with the fine chain that dangled from her right nipple. I saw that there was a lock on one end, and a narrow hook on the other. I slipped the hook from her right nipple, and threaded it through the ring in her belly. Angie leaned back, as I fed it through the ring in her clit. I pulled it out of her belly ring, and unclipped it from her left nipple. I coiled it up, into a small bundle, and set it on the table looking back at Angie.

"I thought you would like it," she said looking at me questioningly. "I love it, but I don't want to hurt you. It will only be in the way," I said smiling at her. "Did it hurt a lot?" I said taking a nipple in my fingers.

"Yes. I almost didn't let her do the other one, but Madam talked me into it by telling me that you would love how I looked. It scared the hell out of me when she told the lady she wanted the rings welded, but it turned out to be fairly painless. It burned like you can't believe when she did the bottom one though, but she used some kind of spray that cooled it down quickly," she said.

"Are they still sore?" I asked.

"No, not really. My nipples were pretty swollen for a day, but what you are doing feels wonderful," she said with a giggle.

"I'll try to take it easy for a while," I said tugging gently.

She reached to her other nipple, took a hold of the ring in it, and pulled her nipple away from her body. "You don't have to worry about these. It's probably from you chewing on them for the last two weeks, but it feels good to have them pulled a little."


"Well, I'll do my best to make sure they stay like that," I said.

Angie let go of the ring, and started unbuttoning my shirt. "Don't worry I'll remind you."

"Just what do you think you are doing?" I said still pulling on her nipple.

"You told me you wanted me to ask for what I wanted, well I'm asking. The way you've been looking at me since I got here, and with the way you are pulling on that nipple it's starting to get to me," she said with only a little blush.

"Maybe you haven't looked down lately. My pants have been covered by you since before you took your skirt off," I said, letting go of her nipple and reaching for her ass with both hands.

Angie leaned into my now bare chest blushing like crazy. "You wouldn't believe how many times I went into stores just to use their restrooms. I wore my PJs all day, because the bottoms were already soaked when I woke up. You sir, have turned me into a complete slut. All I have to do is think about this big thing of yours, and I get wet down to my knees," she said, and then pushed away a little.

"Which reminds me, I thought it was every man hot fantasy to have his woman wear garters, stockings, and all the rest of those sexy under things. Why don't you have me wear any of those things? I bet I could really make you hot if I had on some little see through number," she said smiling.

"If you hadn't noticed, you make me pretty hot the way things are," I said pushing up with my hips. "I always went with the saying, less is more. For me that says it all. Most women, and especially you, don't need those things to turn a man on. Plus, other then a few exceptions, most of those frilly under things are pretty uncomfortable. A tiny little G-string is so much more exciting, and the thought of pantyhose makes me want to gag. Why would a guy want to feel nylon instead of beautiful soft smooth skin," I said caressing the backs of her thighs.

"Mmmm, I see your point. I just thought that guys liked that kind of thing, but you had never had me put them on," she said snuggling back into me again.

"A lot of guys do, just like some guys like big tits with little nipples," I said reaching for hers. "Me, I like big nipples on little tits," I said pulling them.

"Then it's a good thing I have those huh?" she said laughing.

Angie gave a small squeal, as I took her hip, and tossed her off of me. I stood up, and looked down at her lying on her back, one knee bent and off to the side. I stripped off my shirt, got my pants opened, and shoved them down. As I kicked them off, I was working my boxers over my hard cock trying to get them off.

That little shit had the nerve to laugh at me. Here I am, pants around one ankle, trying to kick them off the other foot, my socks still on, trying to get my underwear off and she had the nerve to laugh.

"Would you like some help? It's kind of killing the moment, watching you jump around trying to get your pants off," she said laughing.

I gave a quick shove on the waistband of my boxers, hearing some seams let go, but it got me enough room to get the damn things down anyway. "Thank you, I've been undressing myself for quite some time now," I said finally dragging off my last sock.

"Killing the moment, I'll give you killing the moment you little shit," I said, as she squealed trying to get my hand from her ankle.

She managed to get both her knees drawn up, and put one bare foot against my chest. Well don't think I don't know when to take advantage of a lady. I got hold of that second ankle, and made a wish. It was granted too. I dropped down between those thighs, and pushed my face into her belly.

Her giggles slowed to a stop as I let go of her ankles, and started sliding my wet tongue down over that smooth, bare mound. I felt the tension go out her legs, and slid my hands up from her ankles. When I got to her knees I started putting outward pressure, opening her thighs wide. When they were as wide as they would go, I pushed my face back against her.

Angie groaned as I started moving the flat of my tongue over the bare mound of her hot pussy. I felt her fingernails on the backs of my hands, as I made a swipe across the top of her slit. I pulled my head back, and looked at the ring that had been welded into her. I covered it, and the top of her mound, and sucked hard, batting her rubbery clit around with the tip of my tongue.

Not wanting to get too ruff, I flicked the ring out of the way, and attacked that big clit. As I pushed my tongue hard to the underside of it, and moved my head side-to-side rubbing, Angie's upper body jerked off the bed, her thighs snapped up trying to close, and she covered me in her juices.

After a last suck on that fat clit, I moved my face all over her. I was licking, sucking, biting, thighs, lips, mound. She just laid there, thighs out flat on the bed.

As I said, far be it from me to not take advantage. I pulled myself up, and moved in between those spread thighs. I pushed my knees under her ass, and pulled her to me.

I did a double take, when I looked up at Angie's face. She lay there with her head in a puddle of dark hark. Her arms were over her head, her eyes were half closed, and she had just the smallest hint of a smile on her full lips.

I pushed my cock down, and rubbed it in her cream getting ready to enter her. "You're looking rather pleased with yourself," I said.

"Just pleased thank you," she said. "I'm not quite sure how you do that to me, but please don't ever stop. I love how you just take me. I've been dreaming about this for days. You know when Madam said I belonged to you; she didn't know how right she was. Uhhhh…" she groaned, as I started pushing slowly into her.

"And don't you forget it. Mmmm… uhhh… Goddamn but you feel so good," I said moving in through that hot, wet tunnel. "So we're, ahh… done with the guilt trips?"

"Believe me, guilt is the last thing on my mind," she said.

"Oh ya, what's on your mind?" I said, sinking in a little deeper, and stopping.

"Mmmm," she groaned, but stopped moving with a wicked little grin. "Can I be on top?"

I slowly backed out of her, and stood up. I reached over, grabbed the other pillow, stacked it on the first one, and leaned back waiting.

Angie rolled on her hip, and up to her knees. With her hair hanging in front of her face, she crawled to my thighs, where putting her hands on my chest, she swung her leg across. That ring looked so good resting on top of her fat clit. Kneeling back, she scooted her way up until she had herself pressed against the underside of my cock, and stopped.

"It still feels weird, with this thing hanging here. I hope it doesn't get in the way," she said smiling, and flipping her hair over her shoulders.

She gasped as I slipped my thumb against her clit, and slid it up pushing the ring up. "I will volunteer my services to help make sure it doesn't get in the way."

"And they say you can't get good help these days. Oh God, it really does feel weird, kind of electric like hitting a switch," she said rubbing against me.

I let the ring drop back down, and pressed it between my thumb and her clit. Every time I flicked them, her body would jerk forward. "Oh, I like this. All I have to do, is slip my hand under your dress, flick this switch a couple of times, and IOS," I said, letting up on the pressure.

Angie put her hands on my chest breathing deeply. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "What is IOS? On second thought, I don't care what it is, as long as I have it."

"Did you see that movie, where an alcoholic millionaire wants to marry a waitress?" She shook her head no. "Well his family cut him off, and they had to go apartment hunting. They looked at an apartment that advertised that it had IOL. When they asked what it meant, the manager turned on the light switch, and said; Instant On Lighting," I said, and chuckled as she looked at me puzzled. "I flick the switch, and it's Instant On Slut," I said and watched her body jerk when I did it again.

You know one of these times I'm not going to be quick enough, when she throws that punch at my gut. As it was, I barely caught her wrist. I got a hold on the other, and pulled her to me, putting them both at the small of her back.

She had to arch herself back to see me, but I followed and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. I let go of her wrists, when she started pulling on them hard. As soon as I did, she whimpered, and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my hands around the backs of her thighs where they met her ass, and ground her against me.

I pulled hard with my heels, and got us a little further down the bed. Angie moaned, and I could feel her smile as she let go of my neck. With a loud, wet smooch she pushed herself up just enough to rub her nose to mine.

Her hips moved slowly against me. "The switch is definitely on."

I pulled on her again. "You were the one that wanted to be on top, now get to work damn it," I said, getting a little impatient.

"Getting a little anxious, are we? Good! Now you know how I feel when, every time we're out somewhere, I look up to see you looking at me like I was naked, and on back under you. You can't possibly know how good that makes me feel," she said.

"I hope it feels half as good as having you rubbing your wet pussy up and down on my cock. Jesus, just put it in, NOW," I said groaning.

Angie put her hands on my chest, and pushed herself up smiling, continuing to rub against me. "I have to make sure it's really wet. It's been a few days you know."

"Who are you trying to shit? It feels like you're rubbing an oven against me, and I can hear just how wet you are. Come on, I want in here," I said rubbing the backs of my fingers against her round belly.

Angie looked down; craning my neck, I followed her gaze. Her knees were wide, making room for my hips. That gold ring hung in mid air; her lips were parted, and pressed hard against my hard cock. Angie made a slow slide up, until the head of my cock was engulfed in the folds of her. When she slid back down, my cock shined in the juices that covered it. After a second full pass, I growled at her.

With a throaty chuckle, she dropped down and pressed her hot mouth against mine. "I missed you too," she said, reaching down, centering me and pushed down slowly.

I took a hold of her hair in my left hand, holding her lips to mine. I got her fat left nipple in my right hand rolling it. I haven't got the words to tell express how good it felt, to have her pushing herself down onto my cock. So smooth, so hot, so tight, and so wet. When she got to the bottom, she spread her knees wider, and ground herself against me groaning.

She pushed herself up, and looked down at me with her face half hidden by her hair. "I can feel your heart beating inside me."

"I can't believe it can be this hot inside you, and you don't melt or something," I said.

"I am melting. It feels like my insides are turning to liquid," she said.

"They are, and they are pouring out of you from here," I said twitching inside her.

"Then I don't have to worry, because this big thing won't let anything out of there," she said smiling.

Angie started to slowly grind herself back and forth against me. Her eyes got glassy, and she started breathing heavily through her open mouth. I took hold of her hips, and started pulling her up and down. Just small strokes, but with her grinding, it didn't take very long before I felt the spasms inside her. Her whole body shook, her back arched, and her juices flowed down over my balls to wet the bed.

She pulled her head forward, and looked down at me. Her face, and chest were flushed red, and her eyes were half closed. She reached to her hips, got her hands under mine, and raised them up lacing her fingers with mine.

"I don't want to have to go without that again, ever," she sighed. "You really have turned me into a slut. I never needed sex before in my life, and now all I think about is having you inside of me. Mmmm, and you are so inside of me, it's almost like I can feel you in my chest."

I chuckled as I looked up at her, and worked my hand out of hers. I slid my free hand up and down her arched belly. "It may feel like I'm in your chest, but it feels like I'm in an oven. If you don't start moving, you are going to cook me in here."

"Oh I'm not moving, this feels too good to ruin it by moving," she said smiling.

"You aren't the only one that needs a little release, you had better start moving that hot little pussy, or I am going to take matters into my own hands," I said tugging on the ring in her belly.

"See there you go again trying to sound all big and tuff. Well, I'm up here and you're down there, so I guess we'll play by my ru… OOOH," she squealed, as I levered myself over, and rolled on top of her.

"As you were saying," I said smiling at her. "I think I like my rules better," I said pulling out of her slowly.

"No, don't take it out," she said pouting. "I was only playing."

"Well, now it's my turn to play," I said rubbing the flat of my hand against her belly.

I knelt back from between her thighs, and looked down at her. What hair wasn't plastered to her forehead was lying wildly over the bed, her knees were bent, and spread out wide, and there was a layer of sweat that covered her whole body.

"Roll over," I said.

A smile broke through that pout, as she scrambled to her knees. She gave her hair a whip, as she looked at me over her shoulder. I pushed gently on her back, and she arched beautifully, exposing her pussy and asshole as she spread her knees wide.

"What. What's wrong?" Angie said, looking worried.

"Angie, I only wish I had the words to tell you how beautiful you look right now," I said, and reached forward with a hand. "Your knees spread, back arched, and your belly so round between your thighs with that ring sparkling at me," I said, and slid my hand to the small of her back. "It scares the hell out of me, the way you make me want you so much."

Angie dropped to her belly, and spread herself wide open to me. "Please, I can't stand the way you look at me like that," she said reaching between her thighs, and opening her self wider. "It makes my insides ache. It's like I can feel them melting, and pouring out of me."

"It looks like they ARE pouring out of you. My God Angie…" I whispered.

I levered myself up, and I didn't even need to guide my cock back into her. It was like she just pulled me in. Once I started my way into that molten tunnel, I couldn't stop. With my hands on her hips, I pushed my way right to the bottom of her. I sat there, with my eyes closed feeling her pushing back against me.

My eyes popped open, when I felt her grip me tight inside her. As they opened, she was pushing herself up, and pulling my hands in front of her. With a hand on her belly, and one in the middle of her chest I pulled her back against me, and she just pressed my hands deeper into herself.

As I held her, she started to move her hips, it was only small movements but it was all we needed. I held still, and let her grind herself up and down on my cock, as I pushed hers and my right hands to her left tit. Angie gasped as I swiped my fingers over it, bending her nipple over, and rolling it against her. When it popped back up, I grabbed it, and started pulling and twisting it. Trying to take it easy, I wasn't pulling very hard. Angie got hold of the ring, and as she ground down against me, she pulled hard on the ring, and moaned cumming all over me again.

"Oh God," she gasped, letting go of the ring, and putting both her hands on mine at her belly.

I dropped my now free hand down, and got a hold of the ring dangling in front of her clit. As she started shuddering against me, I started pushing the ring into her clit. Angie's body jerked forward, landing her head and shoulders on the bed, and her trying to get my hand off the ring. Holding the ring down, I started to stroke into her, long strokes, with her clit between the ring, and my cock.

When her belly jerked down, her hands left my wrist. Angie reached up and pulled a pillow into her face, and all I heard was a muffled scream as I felt the entire length of my cock squeezed at the same time. It triggered me off, but she had me clamped so tight I started to burn with the need to release. Finally her muscles fluttered, and that was all I needed.

My bottled up load fired as I bottomed out on that inferno. Angie was still shaking, but now it was like she was just milking all the strength out of me. I put my hand on her back, but it was so slick, I ended up falling, and had to get my arms under me. I stopped myself, and sat there letting the spasms inside her drain me.

When my arms started shaking, I pulled out, and dropped onto my side facing her. I rolled to my back, and closed my eyes sighing. I felt Angie moving, and then she was lying on top of me, her head on my chest.

"You can do that to me, any time you want to," she said quietly.

"Just remember you said that," I said chuckling.

"Don't worry I'm not likely to forget that. My God, I felt it when you came. It just blasted into me," she said.

"That's because you had me in a vise. Until you finally took a breath, I thought my cock was going to explode," I said.

"Mmmm, you did explode. It's running out of me right now," she said.

"And all over me. Come on let's go get in the shower," I said not moving.

"Mmmm, that sounds like a good idea," she said not moving.

"Wake up. You are not passing out on my chest again. The last time I thought my chest had caved in," I said, smacking her ass.

She lifted her head, and put her chin on my chest. "It came from inside you, what's the big deal if it gets on the outside of you," she said.

"It's not that I mind it, it's just kind of a guy thing. Look if you want to cover my with the juices that come from that hot pussy, I'll walk around like that all day. I like smelling like you," I said.