A Friendly Wager Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myiionu
myiionu
231 Followers

"Well, that's good, because I think this bed will have to be changed. They will never be able to scrub that out," she said smiling.

"Maybe I'll see if they'll let me take it with me," I said.

Her eyes dropped. "So you're still planning on leaving?"

"Of course. I have a small place outside the city where the main office is located. It's not much, but given time I'm sure you can make it into something," I said looking into her pale eyes.

Her head shot up and her eyes started to well up. "You are going to take me with you?"

"Jesus, but that is a stupid question. Of course I'm taking you with me, you belong to me don't you?"

FINALLY

Okay I lied,

Epilog:

Jesus, it's only been three months since I'd stopped traveling all over the country, and I'm sitting here in my truck on the way home from the airport wondering how I did it for so long. Three days. I'm gone three days, and it feels like a week. I busted my ass, but I got the job done two days early, and I told my boss that I'd be out of touch for the rest of the week.

I parked the truck on the far side of the garage, and made my way to the house in the dark. I keep promising Angie I'll fix that damn light, but it probably be me that breaks his fool neck. I went in the door near the garage, so that I could put my luggage down, and figure out where she was.

I hear soon noise from the far end of the house. She must be in the bedroom. I made my way past the kitchen, through the den, and started down the hallway towards the bedroom. When I got close I heard a grunt, and the bed move.

"Oh come on, you can do better then that," I heard Angie say.

I heard more grunting, and the bed moving a lot. I moved up quietly to the door, getting ready to poke my head around.

"You are going to have to learn not to get stuck down there, because I won't be able to do this much longer," I heard Angie say.

I pushed the door open just a little more to give me a better look inside. There was Angie on the bed face down her arms were hanging down over the far side of the bed.

"Got you, you little shit," she said hauling the little terrier puppy up. "You're just like your daddy, always tearing up my panties."

"Well if you'd quit wearing them we wouldn't have to tear them up," I said, leaning against the doorway.

The puppy yipped, and Angie gave a squeak, as she pulled the puppy down in front of herself, while levering herself up to look at the door.

"Jesus Christ, Daniel Colter I swear to God one of these days I'm going to kill you if you don't quit sneaking up on me. I'll teach Tippie here, to just chew on your shoes, and leave everything else alone," she said holding him to her.

"Oh ya, now I'm scared. She's going to send a wiry haired little rat after my shoes," I said.

"Daniel, Tippie is not a rat. He's a Jack Russell Terrier. And he's just a little doll. Well, at least he would be if he would leave my panties alone," she said petting and scratching him.

I walked over, and took the panties out of her hand, and waved them in front of Tippie. When he caught hold of them, I wrapped them around his head, and put him on the floor. He'd be pissed off at them enough, that he'd be busy for a while. After that I just flopped on the bed.

You're home early," Angie said rolling to her knees next to me.

"Ya, we finished a little quicker then I thought we would," I said rolling over onto my back. "You look nice."

"You would think I would get tired of hearing that, but I don't," she said straddling me, and sitting on my waist.

"How have you, and the mutt been getting along?" I asked smiling.

"Honey, he's not a mutt. You are going to give him a complex if you keep calling him that," she said smiling, and dropping her face down to mine.

"I missed you like hell," I said pulling her down for a long hot kiss.

"Mmmm, I missed you too," she said when we parted lips.

My stomach made a loud growl, and Angie sat up laughing. "We had better feed that animal before he starts tearing down the walls."

"I guess I forgot that I hadn't eaten since breakfast. What did you two have for dinner? Did you leave anything?" I asked.

"I had a salad, but I think Tippie might have some kibble left, I'm sure he would share," she said laughing.

"Ha, ha, I'll pass on the rabbit food too. Maybe I'll just skip dinner, and have what's left of the ice cream," I said.

"Men. You can't just eat ice cream. Come on, I'll fix you something," she said rolling her eyes at me.

I followed her out to the kitchen, not taking my eyes off those bare cheeks. The little peach colored top, and matching G-string, was all that she had on. I sat at the counter while she fixed me a quick sandwich.

When she finished she slid the plate, and a glass of water in front of me. "I'm really glad you got home today."

"Why, did you need something?" I asked taking a bite of the sandwich.

"No, it's just kind of a special day is all," she said.

"In what way?" I asked.

"I know men don't pay much attention to things like this, but it's three months to the day, today, that I spent my first night with you," she said going over to a drawer by the phone.

"I'm sorry honey. I wish I had remembered, I'd have loved to have gotten you something," I said.

"That's okay darling, it's kind of been taken care of," she said, sounding mysterious.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Here, I'll tell you after you open your present," she said sliding a small, flat, rectangular box to me.

I took the box, and shook the top off of it. In the box was a pair of heavy wire cutters, and a little note, that said one of three.

"Did you ruin my other wire cutters or something? Why did I need a new pair?" I asked.

"No, I did not ruin your wire cutters. These are for something else," she said.

"What does the, one of three, note mean?" I asked.

"It means that there are really two more presents, but you don't get them yet," she said.

"Okay, enough with the word games. What's going on?" I said.

She walked over to me, taking off her little top. "The wire cutters are to cut these," she said, flicking the ring in her right nipple.

"You don't like them any more?" I asked.

"It's not that. They just have to be gone before you can have your other two," she said.

"Why, did you get new ones?" I said.

"No, Beth said that even though I probably couldn't feed them, she wanted my nipples to close," she said.

"Beth your doctor? What did you see her for? Are you all right? There's nothing wrong is there?" I asked getting concerned.

"No, everything is fine. It just that my boobs are too small," she said her eyes sparkling.

"Okay, it's time to tell me what the hell is going on," I said getting a little upset.

"Beth said that from the dates, and what I told her that it probably happened the first night," she said with tears in her eyes.

"You are starting to scare me. What the hell are you talking about? What happened that first night?" I said.

"Well, you know how often you tell me you love my round belly," she said, and I nodded. "In the near future, there is going to be a lot more of it to love."

"You mean?" I said looking at her.

"Daddy Dan has a pretty nice ring to it, don't you think?" she said not able to contain herself any longer, and jumping into my arms.

"Oh Angie," I said holding her tight. "How honey? I thought you could have any."

"I guess I'm just like my mother. But I think it was you that did it," she said.

"Well, if it's only three months old then it had to be me," I said.

"That's not really what I meant. I think you and this big pole you keep shoving in me are what made my body figure out what it was supposed to do with all the stuff you shoot into me," she said blushing.

"Hey I'll take the credit. So when is it due? Are you okay? You need to start taking it easy," I said.

"I'm fine, but there is a little more to it then that. It's not so much of an it, as it is a they," she said looking a little nervous.

"You mean you are going to have twins?" I asked incredibly.

She just nodded, with tears starting to make their way down her cheeks.

Okay that's really THE END

Hope you enjoyed it. See you soon.

myiionu
myiionu
231 Followers