A Friend's Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiltgreen
tiltgreen
74 Followers

Suddenly the limo stopped. Katie quickly pulled her dress back up to cover her boobs. The doors opened and everyone started flopping out. I sat in shock.

We were at the liquor store. I scrambled out of the limo. I was going to find Katie and take her home right that minute. I was on a mission.

Out side the limo I saw the rest of the group that we were meeting for the bonfire. About another 20 people and I didn't recognize a one of them. I searched frantically for Katie. She wasn't outside. I ran into the liquor store, trying to see over the aisles.Damn, where the fuck is she? I ducked down an aisle to the back of the store, but she wasn't there either. I stood on my tip toes to see over the aisles. There, at the front of the store. I had just missed her. She was buying something. Wine.Fuck. She had just finished paying and walked out of the store.

I scrambled up to the front of the store, and out into the street, just as she got into the limo.

"Time to go!" Lisa yelled. I ran to the limo door, but Lisa quickly cut me off. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Getting in the limo!" I said.

"Sorry, Charlie, but there ain't enough room for ya in there anymore. Go with my friend Mike, that's his car over there," she said, pointing. I didn't look where she pointed to, but instead ran around to the other side of the limo. I grabbed the door handle and pulled, but it was locked. "There's not enough room for ya, Steve. Just go in one of my other friends car. Don't worry, Katie will be fine. We're all going to the same place, don't worry about it." Just then one of her friends pulled up in his car.

"So see you at the clearing in ten minutes!" he yelled to Lisa.

"We're going to drive around for a while!" Lisa yelled back. "We'll be there in an hour or two!" The guy drove off. Lisa looked at me and winked a sinister, knowing wink, and then quickly disappeared into the limo.

I tried the door again, and then ran around to door she got in, but they were both locked. The limo started up with a jolt. Frantically, I realized that it was going to drive of with Katie and god knew who else inside, and I was going to have to ride in one of the other cars! A nauseous feeling came over me, when...

The front seat! I ran to the passenger side of the front seat and grabbed the handle, hoping that it was unlocked. I pulled....locked. I gave it a yank again. And then again.Please god! I thought, and I gave it one more pull with all my might. I went tumbling over backwards as the door opened. I looked up to see the driver's ridiculous handle bar mustache.

"Sorry, pal! Didn't know she was locked!" he said. I climbed in and he drove off.

The divider for the front seat and the back was a two way mirror. This was good, that meant that I could see into the back seat, but they couldn't see me. They didn't know I was still in the limo.

Katie was sitting in the middle of the very back part. On her right was Robert and on her left was Derreck. Lisa was sitting on Derreck's lap. I didn't recognize any of the three other men, but one of them had a digital camera and was snapping pictures and another one had a video camera that was apparently filming everything that was happening. So there were 5 men including Robert and Derreck.No room for me my ass! I thought.

Lisa reached up to the ceiling and in the front seat I heard the intercom beep on. "Driver, drive us around for a little while, we're not going to go to the bonfire yet," she said.

The driver pressed a button and then responded his approval.

Katie had already opened her bottle of wine by this point, but I couldn't tell what kind it was. I just hoped it wasn't merlot. I watched them silently, trying to read their lips, but I was too drunk to understand with out being able to hear.

"Is there anyway we can hear what they're saying?" I asked the driver.

"Sure can."

"Will they be able to hear us?"

"Nope."

"Great can you do that for me?"

"Sure can." He reached up to the dash and pressed a button. The speakers jumped to life.

"...drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" I heard them chant. I turned around and saw Katie chugging the wine strait from the bottle. After what seemed like for ever, she finally pulled her face away.

"Come on, you can drink more than that!" Lisa chided.

"No I can't!"

"Pussy!"

"Oh fine!" Katie said, and took a few more big gulps. Her crowd of on lookers cheered.

"You want your bra back, Katie?" Robert asked slyly.

"No, it was too tight. How'd you get it anyway, I thought I gave it to Lisa." Katie, said, motioning toward Lisa with the bottle in her hand. Wine came flying out of the top, landing on the carpet of the limo. "Whoops!" Katie said. "Merlot for everyone!" Everyone laughed and Robert put his arm around Katie's shoulders.

"What are you doing, Robert?" Katie asked playfully.

"What do you think?" Robert replied.

"Hey now, I said I wanted your guys help to get back at Steve by flirting in front of him... and you guys did great. He really believed it, I could tell. But he's not even here now, so enough's enough." she said.

"What, can't I put my arm around my friend? Is that against the law?"

"No, but..."

"I mean, especially after we all saw your tits earlier!" Derreck said. That threw me a little bit, I didn't expect Derreck to say anything like that, after all, he was on my side.

"Yeah, let's see 'em again!" Robert said and started to reach for the top of Katie's dress.

"Hey!" Katie giggled and reached up to block his hands, spilling wine all over her white dress. "Uh oh!" she said. The bust of her white dress was now tinted purple with wine.

"Oh, no! Don't worry, I know what to do!" Robert said. He reached his hand over, placed it on Katie's boob, and then began to massage her breast through the material. Katie giggled.

"Hey, that's not going to get the stain out!" she said. Katie squirmed down in the seat a little bit to get away from Robert's hand, and because of that, the bottom of her dress wriggled up her body until it was hardly covering anything . Her crotch was still hidden from sight, but just barely. Derreck silently reached over and placed his hand on her inner thigh, lightly massaging. Katie let out a little yelp. She wasn't giggling anymore. She looked up at Robert's face and I saw them make...and hold...eye contact.

Robert stopped his breast kneading momentarily and reached his hand beneath the fabric of Katie's dress. Then he slowly slid the fabric down, exposing Katie's breasts for the second time, her nipples erect with excitement. Derreck's hand disappeared under the bottom of Katie's dress. She let out a quick sigh and involuntarily bucked her hips, and I knew that Derreck was touching her vagina.

"Hey, what are you doing..." Katie said, but both silently continued their work. "I'm seri...serious...guys." Her words came slower, and were a little slurred. She let out a low, quiet moan. She slowly, almost imperceptibly, leaned up against Robert, as if seeking his protection.

I turned to the driver and said, "Is there anyway you can stop the limo?"

"Sorry, pal. I can only take driving orders from Lisa. She's the one paying." I saw him watching the action in the rear view mirror and I realized the real reason why he wouldn't stop the car. I turned back as Robert said:

"You want us to stop?" Katie looked up at him in surprise. Then she looked over at Derreck and Lisa, down to Robert's hand on her breast and then back in Robert's eyes again. She was silent. Her senses were clearly overwhelmed. "If you want us to stop just say anything. Just give us the word and we'll stop immediately," Robert said again. There was a pause as everyone waited to see what she was going to say. She had the chance to bring everything to a halt. All she had to do was say the word and everyone would stop. Everyone waited and I prayed that she would tell them to stop.

I watched. Her mouth opened slightly. She paused. Everyone stared.

Her mouth closed again. She lifted her hands up from beside her. She placed her right hand between Robert's legs and she placed her left hand between Derreck's legs.

"Please don't tell Steve," she said and started rubbing their cocks through their pants.

A few people snickered, but no one said anything. Derreck started up again, flexing his arm back in forth, short powerful motions towards Katie and then quickly away, his hand hidden from view. Lisa reached over to the side of Katie's dress and pulled at something. The zipper, I realized as Lisa began to unzip Katie. The zipper went all the way down and the dress came off of Katie like opening a book. Her naked white flesh exposed for all eyes to see. As I realized that she hadn't worn any panties, I saw that Derreck had two glistening fingers pumping in and out of her... pussy. She was starting to thrust her hips back against them.

Robert removed his hand from her breast and slid it down her body to the top of her pussy. There he began to gently rub her clit, causing her to release a breathy moan.

Just then a bright white flash went off, rudely reminding me that there was a man with a digital camera as well as a man with video camera in the limo. Both were focused intently on my naked fiancee and the two hands that were currently going to work on her exposed pussy.

"How do you like their cocks, Katie?" Lisa hissed as Katie began to rub their crotches more fervently. "Aren't they big?"

Katie gulped and nodded her head yes. She was staring at Robert's crotch.

"Are they bigger than Steve's cock?" Lisa asked again. Katie quickly looked Lisa in the eyes, then at Derreck and finally at Robert. She made eye contact with Robert, and again she stared into his eyes for what felt like an eternity. "Well? Are Robert and Derreck's cocks bigger than Steve's?" Lisa asked again. Katie was silent. She was clearly deciding if she should answer the question or not.. Then she said:

"Yes. They are bigger." The rest of group hooped and hollered. Two of the guys gave each other high fives. Robert and Derreck both chuckled.

"How much bigger?" Lisa inquired further. There was no pause, no consideration this time.

"A lot bigger," Katie said. And the whole limo exploded into pandemonium. Even the driver sitting beside me whistled in amazement at that remark. I placed my hand over my penis to hide the erection I was getting.

I watched as Katie leaned in towards Robert's face, her lips puckered, her tongue peeking out between her lips to lead the charge. It seemed like such a foreign thing to me, so unnatural as their lips met in warm embrace. Their tongues were undoubtedly exploring each others mouths...and I wondered if it was for the first time. It was a passionate, sexy kiss and as she began to know him intimately, she also began to unzip his pants. Lisa was unzipping Derreck's pants at the same time.

Robert's dick leapt out of his pants as he was clearly not wearing any underwear. I saw that his dick was almost twice as big as mine. He helped Katie get his pants the rest of the way down and broke off from the kiss to pull his shirt off over his head. The limo grew silent again as everyone sat in anticipation. Derreck was naked now too and Lisa had lowered the top to her dress, but kept her bra on. Derreck was still pounding his fingers in and out of Katie's soaked pussy when she reached her hand up to stop him. She crawled onto the floor of the limo on her hands and knees and reached her hand back for Robert's. He grabbed her hand and then knelt down on the floor behind her. He wrapped his hand around his penis and began to rub it up and down her pussy.

"Damn she's wet," he said.

"Wear a condom!" Katie yelled.

"We don't have any." Lisa said.

"We can stop and get some if you want to," Robert said. The action again stopped to see what Katie would say. "Do you want us to stop and get some condoms? We can't be too far from a gas station or something." Robert said.

There was a long pause as Katie considered the question.

"I don't know...I don't know! I want you so bad right now!" she said. With that Robert placed the head of his penis at the entrance of Katie's vagina. Then in one smooth motion, he drove his cock all the way into her tight warm cunt. A small feminine grunt escaped from Katie's lips. A pleasure grunt. "Just don't cum in me, I'm not on birth control." she said.

Beside me the driver said "Damn, that girl's a slut!"

Robert pulled all the way out and again slammed his cock all the way up her cunt. An obscene slapping noise escaped as he began his sex rhythm. It was just a few seconds later... Katie's back and legs tensed up. Then her head crooked to one side. Her eyes shut and her mouth opened. She began to shake. Shake in ecstacy. I knew what was happening. Lisa saw it too.

"Oh shit, she's having an orgasm!" Lisa yelled. Katie's body writhed to a steep crescendo and then she went limp. Robert continued pounding is dick in and out of her pussy. "You've never had an orgasm before, have you? That was your first orgasm, wasn't it Katie?" Lisa asked.

Katie nodded her head yes and I knew it was true. She was quickly regaining her composer. Robert kept fucking her in that position for a few more minutes, then they switched positions so that Katie was on top.

By this time Lisa had Derreck's cock in her mouth. She was slurping up and down the entire length of his shaft, obviously a pro. I thought that this was a good thing that she was blowing him, because it meant that Derreck wouldn't fucking my fiancee. But then I realized what she was really doing.

After easily taking him all the way down her throat, she pulled completely him back, his dick falling out of her mouth. She grabbed him by the base of his cock and lowered him on his knees behind Katie, his penis pushing against her asshole. She wasn't giving him a blow job, she was lubing him up so that he could....

An evil smile crept upon Lisa's face as she grabbed Katie's shoulder and pulled while simultaneously pushing Derreck's penis into her asshole. Katie moaned loudly, but there was no hint of pain in the moan. Lisa leaned back and let Derreck take over. I watched as he took my fiancee's anal virginity. I watched as my fiancee was being double penetrated by two guys I barely knew in the backseat of a limo. I watched as her body quickly started jerking with her second orgasm of the night... and of her life.

The second orgasm was silent as well, but right after it finished, she whispered, "Oh my god, your guy's cocks feel so good inside me."

Both Derreck and Robert began pumping in unison, visibly moving Katie's body with each thrust. Just then, one of the other men stood up, momentarily blocking my view. He tripped slightly on something tangling his feet.

His pants, which he had just taken off. He walked over to Katie and turned. I could see his face, but more distressingly, I could see his penis as he placed it in front of Katie's face. She looked up at him, and then down at his cock. Her eyes were half closed in ecstasy. She reached up with her hand, grabbed his penis. She stroked it a few times. Then she opened her mouth wide, placed this man's penis inside, and gently closed her lips around it. Her cheeks bulged in an out while her head bobbed up and down as she began sucking on this complete stranger's cock.

"Oh fuck I'm getting close!" Robert yelled suddenly. Lisa was watching the action up close now, and when Robert said that she got really close to Katie's face, looking Katie strait in the eyes.

"Robert's going to cum in your pussy, okay Katie!" Lisa said. Katie's eyes shot wide open. She momentarily stopped bobbing her head up and down but didn't remove the stranger's cock from her mouth. She looked at Lisa. Lisa continued.

"Robert's gonna shoot his sperm in your pussy! He's gonna to fill you up like the slut you are!"she said. "You want that don't you?" Katie was looking around the limo now, trying to figure out what to do. But her mind was clouded with the lust and ecstacy of the moment. She looked back at Lisa... and then with an almost shameful look on her face, Katie looked down at the floor. "You want Robert to cum inside your slut pussy, don't you Katie?" Lisa asked again.

Silently, Katie nodded her head yes and started sucking on the man's cock again. Lisa continued.

"And Derreck. You want Derreck to cum in your pussy too, don't you?" Katie didn't have to think about it this time, she just nodded her head yes again. "And Clark, too?" She nodded yes again. Lisa turned to the guys with the cameras and said, "I'm sorry, what were your names again?"

"Jonathan and Bryan," one of them responded.

"And Katie, do you want Jonathan and Bryan to cum inside your pussy?" Katie nodded her head yes again. I began to feel seriously ill, but the erection in my pants continued to grow. Beside me the driver whistled and laughed. I looked over at him and saw that he too had an erection.

Just then I heard moaning over the speakers. A man's. Robert's. I quickly turned my attention to the back seat. Robert was bucking his hips violently, slamming his cock deep into my fiancee's vagina.

"That's it!" Lisa encouraged. "Fill her up! Shoot that cum way up in her pussy! Fill her up Robby!" Robert's skin grew slightly red, he kept bucking and bucking. They were pulsing in unison, their bodies as one sexual organ. Katie's eyes were closed and I could tell she was having her third orgasm as Robert penis kept pounding in and out of her wet cunt. He let out a beastly grunt and shot his load deep into her unprotected womb.

After a few moments, Robert relaxed. He stopped bucking and lay there on the floor, his arms out stretched. He let out a big sigh.

"Shit, I'm about to cum!" Derreck yelled.

Lisa deftly guided Katie off of Robert's penis, his sloppy white sperm dripping out of her cunt. She pulled Derreck's penis out of Katie's ass and quickly slipped it into her vagina.

"Shoot yer load in her, Derreck!" Lisa commanded. Derreck was already one step ahead of her though. He let out a long low moan and became the second man to ever cum inside my fiancee's pussy. And all in less than a minute. He hunched over her, his whole body pulsing as he let every last drop of his sperm ooze out into her unprotected womb.

"Alright!" Lisa yelled. Then she turned to the camera men, who had both been vigorously capturing on film everything that had happened to this point. "Take them cocks out and get over here!" Lisa commanded. The video guy placed his camera in such a position that it would continue to capture all the action. The photo man however, through his camera down and practically jumped out of his pants. The video man was quickly naked too. "Okay, you guys are going to both stick your dicks in her puss at the same time!" Lisa said excitedly.

Derreck pulled out of my fiancee as the two men approached, a long stream of jism followed, hanging loosely between his penis and Katie's vagina. Just then the man with his dick in my fiancee's mouth...Clark was his name apparently... quickly pulled his dick out of Katie's mouth. He was panting incredibly fast and quickly began jerking his cock right in front of Katie's face.

"No!" Lisa yelled. "In her vagina!" She quickly grabbed Katie and pulled her up onto the seat, her legs spread wide open. I briefly got a view of her cum filled vagina before Lisa pulled Clark on top of her. Just as Lisa guided his cock into my fiancee's vagina, he began to moan loudly. He started wildly thrusting his hips forward and back, his ass and legs quickly tensing and relaxing, tensing and relaxing.. Katie's arms and legs quickly wrapped around his body, pulling him tight into her. I could see her face as she watched him cum inside her. She was smiling. Then he relaxed completely. Katie let her arms and legs fall off of him and he flopped out of the way and let out a relief filled sigh.

tiltgreen
tiltgreen
74 Followers