A Friend's Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiltgreen
tiltgreen
74 Followers

Lisa was already repositioning Katie so that she could take the two photo guys in the vagina at the same time. She had one of them sit down on the chair and then guided Katie so that she was standing over him with her back to him. Lisa held the guy's cock up and told Katie to sit. The guy's cock disappeared completely inside my fiancee's now loose cunt. Then she took the other guy and placed his cock at the entrance to Katie's vagina. It took some wriggling, and Katie yelped out a few ouches, but they both got in her cunt. They started humping her full speed right away. They only lasted about two minutes and then both cam inside her at the same time.

They pulled out of her and her vagina gaped open in a disgusting manner. They put their clothes back on and returned to their cameras. Katie sat there, covered in sweat, her vagina filled to the brim with strange men's cum.

"Wow, that was hot!" Lisa said. She leaned in and kissed Katie on the lips. Then she reached up to the intercom and to the driver said "Take us to the clearing now."

It took only a few minutes to get to the clearing. Once we got there the driver parked the limo and turned it off. Then the intercom beeped on again and Lisa said "Come get your tip." The driver turned to me and licked his lips, then shot out of his door and was quickly in the back seat. I watched in horror as he undressed. His body was dotted with tattoos, including one on his penis, which I couldn't make out.

"What is that?" Lisa asked. Apparently she couldn't make it out either.

"It's a syringe." he responded.

"Why do you have a tattoo of a syringe on your penis?" she asked.

"Who knows, I was drugged up when I got it!" With that he lowered himself down onto my fiancee, his penis easily fitting in her stretched hole.

I opened the door cautiously slipped out of the limo, making sure no one saw that was in fact in the limo in the first place.

Outside it was dark. We were at the bonfire, and it was raging. People were gathered around, drinks in hand. I casually slipped into the crowd, keeping my eye on the limo the whole time. I didn't know what to do. I was so confused and I didn't feel well.

After a few moments the nausea overcame me and I quickly slipped behind some trees to throw up. I wondered if I was drugged, but realized that I was almost completely sober by that point. I regained my composer and returned to the party.

Katie was just getting out of the limo. She was dressed, thank god. She saw me and walked over to me. When she got close she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in really tight. It was a much stronger hug than she usually gave. Her hair was messed up and slightly wet from sweat still. And she smelled god awful. The smell of the other men's spunk and body odor had combined with her own odor to form some sort of nasty hybrid. And to top it off, she had evidently doused her self with some perfume to try and mask the smell.

"I'm so sorry, babe!" she began, and I thought she was going to confess the whole thing, not knowing that I had already seen everything. "I was mad about our fight so Lisa convinced me to get back at you by flirting with Robert." I didn't know what to say. "Nothing else went on, I promise!" I decided to play dumb.

"What took you guys so long to get here?" I asked.

"Oh you know, Lisa wanted to drive around a while longer, get her money's worth on the limo." Just then I caught sight of Lisa, she was standing with a group of people who were intently listening to what she was saying. Then she motioned over at us and everyone looked. Eyebrows raised, mouths were covered and a few of the guys laughed. Then I noticed the digital camera in her hand. She held it up so the group could see the pictures. A few of the guys reached down to hide their growing erections.

"I'm leaving," I said to Katie and began walking to the road that led away from the clearing.

"Wait, I'll come with you, just let me tell everyone goodbye!" Katie yelled after me.

I didn't wait though. I called a taxi on my cell phone and rode home alone. Katie didn't come home that night.

The next morning she stumbled through the door and passed out on the couch. She woke up a few hours later and we both pretended that nothing every happened.

I pushed it out of my mind and most of the time could pretend it never happened. Then about two months later I was digging through some of Katie's stuff in the closet. I was looking for something, but I don't remember what. I found a large manilla envelope and opened it. It wasn't what I was looking for, but something else caught my eye. I pulled out a piece of paper. It was a note.

Katie,

Congratulations, you're an internet porn star!

-Lisa.

Attached was a link. I was stunned, but quickly ran to my computer and entered the URL. "DIRTY SLUT TAKES ON ENTIRE PARTY IN BACK OF LIMO!!!" popped up. Pictures of a girl in different positions. Every face was covered except for her's.

It was Katie.

Also in the envelope was a medical sheet. I quickly browsed it and saw that Katie had gotten a dose of cefpodoxime to treat gonorrhea and something else for chlamydia. It also said that she had an abortion.

I discreetly placed the note back in the envelope and put the envelope back where I found it. To this day, I haven't said anything about it to her.

tiltgreen
tiltgreen
74 Followers