A Friend's Confession Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,025 Followers

"Sounds good...see you then." I replied, feeling so much better than just minutes before.

*****

The next week remained a period of conflicting feelings for me. I was glad that Drew and I were back on track as the best of friends, but I still found myself thinking and dreaming of him in sexual ways. As much as I tried to deny it, I still clearly wanted to feel his body and experience the kinds of things only two guys can share. I went through this emotional roller-coaster the first time around, and finally came to grips with being physically intimate...there really wasn't any reason for me to be reliving it again. The difference, however, was that we agreed to call the whole thing off. I was beginning to wish we had found some middle ground. I still wanted the opportunity to be physically close...as long as we both understood that a deep emotional bond beyond friendship was out of the question for me. Still, our decision seemed to be for the best, and I knew my fantasies would settle down over time...at least, that's what I told myself.

Tuesday finally came around, and I went to Drew's office for our lunch meeting. He seemed mildly stressed as I entered his office and closed the door. Wearing a company polo shirt and a pair of khakis, he looked more casual than his usual suit and tie, which made me feel better about being dressed in a similar way. I was never sure just how fancy a place Drew had in mind for these "executive lunches".

"Please, hold back your amazement that I'm actually on time. Have any place special in mind to discuss phase 19 of your renovation plans?" I said lightheartedly while I absent-mindedly noticed how the casual attire really showed off his physique.

"Shit man, I'm sorry...I totally forgot about lunch today. I've been so busy catching up after those out-of-town meetings, I completely spaced-out. The rest of the office went out together for John's retirement...I probably would have left with them if I wasn't so busy, and left you wondering where the hell I was. We can still go across the street to the food court, though." Drew said as he gathered folders and walked to the file cabinet.

Watching him pace back and forth in his office, I found myself inexplicably staring at Drew's crotch and firm butt. All I could think of were recent dreams recounting the first time I fucked his ass. My cock began to swell despite my effort to push the thoughts to the back of my mind. Drew stood at the side of his desk, thumbing through papers while waiting for my response. Even now, I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking...but I found myself rising from the chair and standing closely behind him. With one arm wrapped around his waist, I pulled Drew tightly against me...my hardening erection had to be obvious as it pressed against his ass. With my other hand, I went to the front of his pants, lowered the zipper, and reached into the open fly to fondle his cock and balls.

"To hell with lunch...let's just kill some time around here, since no one's around." I growled into his ear as his prick grew in my grip and I ground my crotch against his backside.

"I thought we agreed to stop this shit. Why the sudden change of heart?" Drew asked, his breathing getting shorter.

"Fucking you seems to be the main topic of my dreams lately, and I don't think Linda is up to another pounding four nights in a row...so it's your turn." I answered gruffly as I reached around to unbuckle his belt.

Ripping his pants open and breaking off the button, I pulled the fabric below his ass and pushed his torso flat across the top of the desk. Hastily, I unbuckled my own belt and opened my khakis, allowing my hardened rod to slap into the crack of Drew's muscled cheeks. Drew squirmed under the pressure of my arm as I pressed him against the desk, but made no real effort to break free as I rubbed my aching tool between his taught moons. I paid little attention as Drew struggled to move his arm to the desk drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube.

"Don't ask...Tracy is into the idea of office sex...so let's leave it at that." Drew panted as I quickly grabbed the bottle from his hand without offering any response.

I was now consumed with lust, and could only think of satisfying my own needs as I squirted a generous amount of the slick liquid between his hairy crack and onto my swollen member. Drew moaned deeply as I primed his puckered hole with my fingers. I realized that while the office door was closed, and the windows frosted, someone could still come back at any moment...a thought that seemed to make my cock even harder. While I should have taken more time preparing Drew, I was now fearful of being caught, and wasted little time pressing my purple helmet against his reluctant opening. Perhaps Drew had the same thought as he struggled to relax against the insistent invader.

"Mmmmpphhh....mmmpphhhh!!!" were Drew's muffled cries as he bit into a file folder while my white-hot rod slid completely into him on the first stroke. It wasn't my intention to impale him like that, and I feared I had hurt him. Regretful memories came to mind of the last time I forced my desires on him in this way.

"Oh shit, yes dude...give me just a second, then fuck my tight little ass!" Drew said, cutting me off before I could ask if he was ok.

Relieved that my friend was still in one piece and apparently willing to go along with the virtual rape of his ass, I began pumping into him fast and hard. My balls pressed into his with every stroke as I didn't take the time to lower my pants, and the elastic of my briefs was still tucked under my sack. The buckle of my belt made a "clinking" sound with every stroke into Drew's overstretched hole and his face slid against the files scattered on the desk. I was fascinated as I watched my cock slide in and out of my best friend's rosebud with the threat of being caught ever present.

"Yeah man, fucking take my little ass. Use my ass...give it to me hard, dude." Drew said in hushed tones to avoid being heard...adding the excitement and danger level.

I was already horny as hell, and the whole situation did nothing but heighten the feeling. With every stroke into his warm and firm ass, I could feel myself getting closer to the point of no return. Moving both hand onto his back and pressing Drew firmly against the desk, I plunged deeply into his bowels on the last few strokes as I shot stream after stream of my seed into his body.

"Aaargghhh...ooommmpphhh...shit!" I choked back in muffled tones, as my twitching rod shot deeply into him.

I was mildly surprised when Drew raised his body, his back against my chest and my cock still planted in his ass. He reached behind and grabbed my cheeks for support as his body convulsed with the power of his own orgasm. Without ever touching himself, he shot a huge load nearly across the entire desk, covering various files with ribbons of spunk. Instinctively, I covered his mouth with my hand to stifle the groans that accompanied Drew's climax, fearing I had heard people returning to the office.

We stood together for another few seconds, my spent cock deflating and eventually sliding out of Drew's pulsing sphincter. Knowing that we were flirting dangerously with getting caught, we both dressed quickly. Shoving my sticky cock back into my briefs, I watched as Drew wiped the remnants of cum with a tissue as it flowed from his loosened hole.

"Well...that was one hell of a lunch-time meeting. Which, by the way, is my excuse for not going out with everyone else...please play along." Drew said with a smirk as he tightened his belt over the space for the missing button.

"Wow...I was about to say "I'm sorry"...but I'm not. That was one intense fuck. I do hope, however, you're not pissed at me for pushing myself on you like that." I said as I helped to wipe Drew's cum from the files on his desk.

"I might be walking bow-legged for a while...but it's cool. I don't mind playing the submissive every now and then...not that I want a steady diet of it. Just don't rape me and expect me to kiss you for it." Drew said mockingly, acknowledging the past tension.

"Believe me, I'm not expecting that." I chuckled, glad he was the one to break the tension and relieve my anxiety.

"I don't think I've ever cum before without fucking somebody or jacking off...that was really a wild experience. You must have hit my prostate in all the right places."

"I guess so...I've never seen anyone shoot a load that hard or that far. Have to say I'm oddly impressed, in a strange sort of way." I said feeling relieved, as there were now definitely voices coming from the other side of the office door.

"Mike, I hate to give you the bum's rush...especially after all that...but I do have a meeting coming up soon. Let's plan to get together Saturday and finish the demolition job in the basement. There's not much left, so it shouldn't take long. Bring Linda along if she wants to...we can all have dinner together that evening." Drew said, looking flustered as he worked to gather the appropriate files.

"Sure thing...I'm looking forward to things getting back to normal. I'm glad everything's good with us. See you Saturday, man." I replied, checking my appearance in a mirror before heading out the door.

*****

The rest of the week was much like any other, with the exception of Friday evening. I got home from work late that day, and Linda seemed to be in an odd mood as I walked in the door. I really couldn't place it...she didn't seem mad, or even upset...she was just deep in her own thoughts.

"What's up, babe? You seem to have a lot on your mind." I said as I kissed her gently on the cheek.

"Oh, nothing earth-shattering, honey...just thinking about dinner tomorrow at Tracy and Drew's place. She and I had a long talk this afternoon, and were thinking about shaking things up a bit." Linda said with a smile covering her face.

"I don't know...that last time you two tried some exotic recipe, we all had to find someplace to eat at the last minute. You sure you want to risk it again?" I said with a laugh as I playfully slapped her on the ass.

"You know us, honey...always willing to try something new. I'm pretty sure you and Drew will end up liking it." Linda replied in a lusty voice, biting her lip as she ran her hand across my chest.

"OK...now that you've made it so mysterious, I can't wait to see what you two have put together. Not that it will matter...after a full day working in that basement, we're likely to eat anything you put in front of us."

"Believe me, Tracy and I are absolutely betting on that." She said, giving me a kiss full on the lips.

The remainder of the evening was fairly uneventful. I grabbed a sandwich, watched some TV, and went to bed somewhat early, as I was dead-tired from work and wanted to get started early tomorrow at Drew's. Linda snuggled closely next to me most of the night...something she doesn't usually do. In spite of how tired I was, it was nice to feel here body so close to me while we slept.

The next morning, I took a quick shower without shaving, and put on my usual work clothes. Linda took more time getting ready than normal, and I was getting impatient having to wait on her.

"Honey...if you're going to be a while, why don't you just come later? There really won't be much for you to do if you go this early." I called to my wife as I could hear her getting dressed, hoping to avoid any more delays.

"Only be another minute, sweetie...Tracy and I have plans for this morning too, so don't worry about me being bored." She replied as she walked out of our bedroom carrying a backpack. "Just need to grab a few things, and I'll be ready to go. Go ahead, I'll meet you at the car."

Linda stepped from the house just minutes after I backed out of the garage. It never occurred to me to ask what she had to collect, or what her and Tracy had planned for this morning...I was just focused on getting there and getting started.

Pulling up to the house, I was a little surprised to see that Drew's truck wasn't in the driveway. Probably just went to get more supplies, I thought to myself, as Linda and I walked to the front door. As we stepped onto the front porch, I noticed a note taped to the door..."Hey guys...made Drew take the dresser back to my Mother's before it got ruined in the basement. He's a little pissed, but I promised to make it up to him. Make yourselves at home...we'll be back by 9. Love, Tracy". It would be about 45 minutes before they got back, but that would allow me to get my tools unloaded so we could start right away.

"No doubt Drew is seething right now. He hates those last-minute changes." I chuckled to Linda as we stepped into the house.

"You're probably right. I'll go with you downstairs...I'd like to see the big project before you boys get started." Linda said, patting my butt as I walked toward the basement door.

The basement was barely any different than the last time I was there for the "inspection" with Drew. Turning on the lights, the dusty space seemed like a project that would never end when I considered all that had to be done.

"Sweetheart...I have a confession to make. Tracy left a message on our voicemail...I knew they wouldn't be here yet. I thought we could have a little fun before you got all hot and sweaty." She said, pressing her body to mine as she gave me a passionate kiss.

Linda likes dangerous situations...making out in public, blowing me in restrooms...that kind of thing. She doesn't do it very often, but I'll admit to enjoying it when the mood strikes her. I was taken back, though, when she pulled out a pair of handcuffs attached to a fairly long chain. We use them on occasion for light bondage play...but we had never taken our toys out of the house before.

"Mike, honey...I'd really like to put these on you and tie your hands over that beam. Just call it my fantasy of finding a helpless construction worker. Just a little playing for now...I promise to open them the minute they come in the house. I'll make it worth your while later tonight." Linda said in her best slutty tone while biting on the chain.

I certainly had my doubts about this one, but my cock was already starting to stir as I considered playing out her fantasy. Neither of us ever placed the other in a situation we couldn't escape from, so I trusted that she would release the cuffs on our friends return. "Well...this is a little kinkier than normal for you...not that I'm complaining. Just be sure you can get these things off of me quickly...it's not a situation I'd like to explain to our friends when they get back." I replied as I took the cuffs from her, looped them over the beam above my head, and secured them loosely to my wrists. Still able to rest my hands on my head, at least it wasn't going to be too uncomfortable.

"You really haven't given me much information about how you want to play this game. Anything special I should say or do?" I asked my wife as she ran her hands up my t-shirt and massaged my chest while I stood bound in the middle of the room. It hadn't been anywhere near 45 minutes when I heard car doors slamming from the garage above.

"Wow...they got back quick. Better get the key, babe...we can scope out some other places to play tomorrow. This could be a lot of fun in the right situation...I'm looking forward to learning what you have in mind." I said, twisting the cuffs so she could easily unlock them.

"Well, sweetheart...the game's not quite finished yet. There's more going on then you're aware of." Linda replied. "Tracy and I have learned some things about our men, and we're dying to find out for ourselves." She continued as she stepped back and began removing her blouse.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Let me out of these things before they find us!" I said in a hoarse whisper, even as I could hear someone coming down the stairs.

"Hi Linda, I see you managed to find a way to keep him from running away!" Tracy said as she came off the stairs and stood next to my wife. "Hmmm...nice...your man looks sexy as hell tied up in those worn out clothes." Her hands caressed Linda's back as they both looked me over with lusty stares.

I took in the scene before me, barely able to understand what was going on, my movements restricted to only a few feet in any direction. I was fascinated as I watched Linda help Tracy out of her blouse, and both kissed each other deeply, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. It was completely unexpected, yet one of the hottest things I had ever seen as my wife gently squeezed the breasts of her close friend.

My mind was shaken back to reality as I heard Drew shout down to me from upstairs. "Mike...I'll be down in just a second...just have to get some things from garage."

"Yeah...OK...I'll be here." I said, trying to sound natural while our wives began licking each other's nipples in front of me. The two women broke from their embrace as we could here Drew walking toward the garage.

"Given that confused and scared look on your face, I think its time to tell you what Tracy and I have in mind." My wife said as she slinked out of her jeans, revealing a pair of lacy thong panties. "We were getting a little concerned when we both caught the smell of sex on our men, but not the scent of another woman. For lack of a better way to say it...you're breath smelled like cock, sweetheart. Tracy confronted Drew about it the other night, and he confessed what the two of you have been doing...though very reluctantly. Drew doesn't know anything more about this than you do, but Tracy and I were very turned on by the idea of the two of you together."

"Have you ladies thought about how Drew will react to this little plan? This could go very badly. Let me out of these things now!" I urged them, with panic starting to cover my face and agitation in my voice. "Anyway...how long has this been going down between you two? I can't remember smelling pussy on anyone's breath."

Tracy giggled softly as she and Linda sat next to each other on the old couch, gently rubbing the other's lace-covered crotch. "Oh, I think my husband will react the same you way you are, Mike." Tracy said as she glanced at the growing bulge in my jeans. "Besides, I think he may enjoy having you in this situation...if he goes along with what your wife and I have in mind."

"As for your other question, Tracy and I first played together last year." My wife interrupted; "We sometimes get together when the two of you are out of town. I was going to tell you about it, but we weren't sure how the two of you would take it...but the revelation about you and Drew gave us other ideas."

"I know my husband well enough to know that he could be open to pleasure of all kinds." Tracy said, taking up where Linda left off; "But Linda and I figured you would never break that ultra-macho attitude...especially not with another guy. This has been an incredible turn-on for us, to say the least."

"That's an understatement." My wife said as she slid Tracy's panties down off her hips and down her legs. "Nevertheless, I figured it was best to find a way to keep you from hiding behind that bravado of yours and making a dramatic exit. I figured out mutual love for a little danger could work to our benefit" Linda continued as she rose from the couch, walked over to me, pushed my t-shirt over my head and stretched the fabric behind my neck and rattling the chains above me.

Linda was still standing next to me, trailing her tongue from my nipple to my belly button as Drew walked down the stairs. My friend looked like a deer caught in headlights as he processed the sight of Linda licking my restrained body. He didn't even notice his nude wife on the couch next to him, with Tracy rubbing her clit while watching the scene unfold.

"Uh...well...hey guys...sorry to break the mood. Should have given me a "heads up", man...but I'll give you guys some space. Its all good." Drew stammered as he struggled with something to say, and turned to go back up the stairs.

markindy
markindy
1,025 Followers