A Friend's Confession Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

"Uh...hey, man...a little busy here." I said, all the doubt in my mind starting to resurface.

Linda must have seen the look on my face in the mirror and quickly reached behind, pulling me against her back and close to her face. "I'm so proud of you, baby...you've come so far in bringing all of us so much closer together. Tell him to stop, if you think you have to."

The compassion and love in her voice was overwhelming. I finally got it through my thick skull that no one here was judging me, or even making me do anything I didn't want to do. I was finally at ease with sharing everything with the people I loved.

Looking into Linda's eyes through the mirror, I gulped hard and pause briefly before I finally said it...setting a course I could no longer easily back away from. "Do it, man...fuck my ass while I fuck my wife." My cock grew even harder the minute the words left my lips.

Linda looked back at me with a wide grin on her face as we could see Tracy reach for the bag and produce a small vibrator...apparently she was not going to be left out of another orgasm. Drew made no reply as I could feel a trail of cool lube flow down the crack of my ass as he squeezed the bottle. I expected to feel his firm fingers priming my hole, but was shocked as Tracy reached from under us and inserted one, and then two, fingers into my tight pucker.

"That's it, babe...get him ready for me...our friend needs a solid fucking." Drew said as he supplied even more lube to his wife's eager digits, and the meaning of the "payback" comment became clearer to me.

Linda took the opportunity to again sample the sweet taste of her girlfriend, and take control of the vibrator while my increasingly hardened cock gently rocked within her moist tunnel.

"Fuck him, baby...let me see you take your buddy's ass." Tracy said excitedly, taking me by surprise with her bluntness. "Oh, Linda...this is so fucking hot...so damn hot!"

"That should do it, sweetheart...I'll take it from here." Drew said as he place the spongy head of his cock against my well-lubed hole. It was a good thing that Tracy did such a thorough job, as Drew plunged fully into my bowels on the first stroke, his balls resting against mine.

"Oh fuck, man...damn...take it easy, dude!" I shouted, the searing pain around my overstretched hole shooting through my body.

"What goes around, comes around, buddy...relax...you'll be loving it soon enough." Drew replied as he smacked my ass once more.

After thankfully giving me a few moments to adjust, Drew started fucking my ass in a rather deliberate manner. Withdrawing almost completely, and then burying himself deep inside me, the forceful rhythm of his motions caused his low-hanging balls to slap against mine with every stroke, and pushed me into Linda's quivering pussy with each advance. The pain subsided fairly quickly and I began to revel with every movement against my prostate. Tracy switched between licking my wife's clit to tonguing my balls and the bottom of my shaft...giving equal attention to both of us, while Linda dutifully probed her friend's pussy with the vibrator. Within a few moments I was able to time my thrusts into Linda's slit, with Drew's retreat from my ass, and developed a double sensation of pleasure within my body that would be hard to describe. Drew caught on to what I was doing and held his position as I thrust my hips between them. With the combination of Linda's snatch, Drew's cock, and Tracy's tongue...there was no way I could hope to hold out as long as I wanted. Linda was also on the verge, as the pulsing in her tunnel became firmer and more frequent.

"Fuck...unngghhh...fuck!" I screamed as I came first, with Linda following right behind me. I could feel Tracy licking the cum from my shaft as it flowed from Linda's cunt.

"Uhhhhh...uhhhhh...shit, yessss!" Linda cried as her orgasm poured over her, squeezing my cock, and forcing even more cum onto Tracy's waiting lips.

"Oh yes, Linda...keep it up, honey. Fuck him, baby...seed his tight ass...let me see it pour out of his hole!" Tracy said as her body squirmed beneath us. I couldn't help but think that I had no idea she could be so assertive...Drew certainly never mentioned it.

Drew was holding up amazing well, and now that I had come...I was looking forward to him leaving my well-worn ass. Soon enough, I could feel his cock swell even wider inside me and I knew he was getting close as his thrust became deeper and more forceful.

"Ohhhh...fffuuuucckkk!" Drew grunted as he buried his cock deep into my ass and I felt his hot seed splash against my bowels. He pushed into me so hard, that even Linda whimpered as the motion pushed my softening cock deeper into her.

I could feel Drew's sticky cum flow from my sphincter and down my balls as Tracy waited to lick them clean. Watching her husband's cum flowing from my ass apparently was the trigger she was waiting for...as Tracy's body bucked and quaked with the power of her second orgasm.

With all of us sweaty and nearly exhausted, we simply dropped onto our sides, laying on the cushions in the same positions, and locked in a tight embrace. My asshole felt a mile wide as Drew's cock softened and eventually slid out of my pucker...allowing even more of his cum to ooze down the back of my thigh. I kept my deflating tool inside Linda's pussy as long as I could...enjoying the diminishing pulses as she came down from her climax. Tracy breathed heavily as her own orgasm subsided, the resulting breeze ticking my balls as she drifted off into a well-deserved nap.

Maybe ten minutes later, our bodies seemed to recover, and I was amazed at how comfortable I still felt about the whole episode. I really expected everyone to have some amount of regret or awkwardness...but it didn't seem to be there. Tracy spun around to a more comfortable position as we all continued to lie on the floor. Caressing each other tenderly for a few moments, the girls kissed each other deeply...almost in recognition of a job well done. It was a beautiful scene, and I was pleased that they felt so at ease with one another. Linda turned around a kissed me passionately...a more intense kiss than we had shared since we first met. Tracy moved to the other side, where she could snuggle with her husband, and exchange their own passionate embrace. Everything was great...I couldn't imagine feeling more pleased or comfortable...until Tracy made another suggestion.

"Kiss him for me, baby...nothing sloppy...just a simple kiss." Tracy said to Drew, apparently not knowing my history with the subject.

"Well...I don't think so, sweetheart...some things may just have to wait." Drew said, doing his best as a friend to keep me from doing anything I didn't want to do.

Linda didn't say a word...just looked into my eyes and stroked my chest. She understood me, and thought she knew what was going through my mind. Problem was, I wasn't so sure anymore. This was the most intense day of my life, and I knew with every ounce of my being that this was still something I could only share with the people in this room. I decided to let myself go...at least one more step. With Drew on my other side, I turned to face him, closed my eyes and hesitantly placed my lips on his. He didn't force the issue...I sensed he was as unsure as I was, to some degree. Our kiss was firm, we bit at each other's lips, but no tongues were exchanged. If a kiss between men could be described as masculine, then that's the only way I could describe it.

"Wow...just, wow...I don't think either of us could tell you guys just how intensely hot that was." My wife said as Drew and I parted and embraced our wives.

We stayed in the basement just chatting and sharing more about each other for what seemed like another hour before heading upstairs for a shower. We all four managed to squeeze into the shower where it all began between Drew and myself. At that time I had no idea this is where things would end up, but I'm now happy and comfortable with the outcome. With one soapy hand kneading Linda's breast, and the other sliding between Drew's firm cheeks...I'm looking forward to even better times ahead.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers