A Frigid Wife & Her Voyeur Husband

Story Info
He watches her change to pay the bills.
3.5k words
4.08
190.3k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

I’m Johnny aged fifty-eight married to Joan twenty years my junior. My wife’s became frigid because of her upbringing, sex only being allowed for procreation.

I own a photographic shop; because I was sexually frustrated I became a Voyeur, fixing up a C.C.T.V. links in the ladies changing room.

To my shame I had an affair with my next-door neighbour but she’d only have full sex with me if I had a vasectomy. I did so but later to my surprise my wife wanted another baby.

Unfortunately our only daughter had an accident in America. To pay for her hospital treatment we sold our home and borrowed all we could but it wasn’t enough.

Against my wife’s wishes I manoeuvred her into posing for nude photographs to get the money to keep our daughter alive. While doing so I arranged for our eighteen year next-door neighbour to fuck her bare back and try to impregnate her.

She’s now three months pregnant with his child. She’s still unaware that I’m now unable to father children so isn’t certain who the baby’s dad will be. She also doesn’t realize that I know Charlie had fucked her.

Initially this changed our sex life for the better wanting to be shagged by me constantly. Additionally without letting on to me she was fucking the eighteen-year-old Charlie as well. But it didn’t last, her old inhibitions came back and she stopped seeing the youth and wouldn’t even have sex with me.

Then our daughter came out of her coma and we needed to raise even more cash for specialist treatment. I saw an advert for a photographic model for an exclusive camera club; it said high fees for best models. I phoned and asked how much, but what he said still wasn’t enough.

Before I rang off the guy said they’d pay a lot for specials. I asked what these were. He said, if the model were pregnant they’d pay far more. Furthermore if she allowed the photographers to join her in the modelling our cash would be vastly increased. The figure he quoted would be enough to cover several months of our daughter’s medical fees.

I told him my own wife was a three months pregnant blue-eyed blond who may be persuaded to do what he asked. He needed photographs so I sent some of Joan naked. I explained this was just before she got pregnant, though I didn’t say only ten minutes before.

I told Joan about the modelling job for the camera club that paid enough to clear our daughter’s bills for a few months. However when I suggested she modelled for them Joan refused point blank.

She said in any case they wouldn’t want a thirty nine year old mother who’s three months pregnant. I explained it was just the opposite many men fancied pregnant women and that’s why the pay was so good. (Well I was partly telling of the truth)

She still wasn’t happy about it, saying it had been bad enough taking her clothes off in front our young next-door neighbour. But it was quite another thing stripping in front of several photographers we didn’t know.

When I asked her what alternative way we had to pay for our child’s treatment? Joan said she didn’t know but she’d try to find another way, as she definitely wouldn’t get involved with photographic modelling.

However neither of us could think of any other way of getting the money. So reluctantly she said she’d do it if I were there to make sure nothing out of hand happened. I phoned the guy again to confirm the booking. He was pleased with the photos and that she was my wife not a professional, the guys would like that.

He sent us the money in advance saying it was for two sessions a month apart. Joan Immediately had it transferred our daughter’s doctors. Telling me that if she didn’t do it strait away she may not go through with the modelling.

Two days later I received a letter reminding me she’d be expected to do everything she was requested by the members. If we weren’t happy with that we could return the money and cancel out. As we’d sent the money off we couldn’t send it back anyway, so I didn’t mention the letter to Joan.

We arrived at the address a big country house and shown into a drawing room that had been turned into a studio with a stage. There were about thirty men there mostly white with some Asians plus a few black men including one that was extremely fat. Several youths looking around eighteen while others were around seventy and one wizened old guy in a wheelchair who looked at least eighty.

Joan was treated like a lady and she eventually relaxed. So dressed in fairly sexy gear she came out to pose. The men were polite and took some to be frank uninspiring shots. This was until several members got fed up with this and spoke to the organizer.

The organizer Dave told Joan they now wanted more sexually explicit poses. She looked worriedly at me, I smiled encouragingly and she shrugged and peeled of her clothes until she was in low cut bra and g-string. She did each pose that she was asked to but looked embarrassed as her teenage lovers baby was already swelling in her womb.

Her audience was happy snapping away for a while then again got restless so the organizer asked her to strip nude for the next set. I could see her looking for me to get her out of this. But by now the men had crowded round her and to my shame I sat down so she couldn’t see me. I’d have liked to help out of loyalty, but knew if I did we’d have to pay the money back and we just didn’t have it.

Realizing she had no option my wife took her clothes off demurely with her back to the audience. When she turned round her arms were crossed over her boobs and legs tight together. She was blushing because she was aware of so many men staring at her body.

The photographers carried on taking photos and making polite remarks about her figure and how her slightly bulging belly made her even more attractive. These pleasant remarks made her relax again, thinking this was all they wanted.

I knew different and soon they demanded more explicit shots showing her pussy. She said no and looked around for me to help, but I kept out of her view behind the now sexually excited male photographers.

She had no choice so made a nodded reluctant acceptance to the organizer. She was shaking as she laid back and opened her legs wide. Hesitantly my frigid wife did every type of pose they asked her for, giving them views of her pussy from all angles.

However I noticed Joan was getting excited, her labia were swelling and I could see dampness dripping from her open vagina. I wondered if she was becoming an exhibitionist. This was quite a transformation from the frigid wife I knew just three months ago. Dave signalled to me so she couldn’t see, that it was time to go further, I indicated my agreement. Two big men picked Joan up held her down with her legs spread open.

A large lensed video camera was rolled forward and a sound boom lowered just above Joan’s head. Dave whispered quietly in my ear “You can see we’re making a video for other voyeurs like you they’ll be sold in sex shops, we’ll send you a copy.”

Jean yelled to me to help her and I made to rush forward as if to do so. But as arranged two big men grabbed me and despite my token struggling held me captive. I was carried off shouting and twisting and put into a chair facing a video screen where the action would be transmitted. My wife could see that I was being ‘forced’ to go along with it and she was alone.

Dave said, “We’ve a surprise for you Mr. Voyeur, we’ve got a lad here who has his eighteenth birthday today. He’s a late developer who’s only just gone through puberty so he’s a virgin. We’re going to give him your wife for his birthday present, enjoy the experience I’m sure we will!

I complained, “I didn’t agree to this!” Dave replied, “We paid you to let us do what we wanted, so this is covered and you can’t stop it in any case. The eighteen-year-old birthday boy was dragged onto the stage looking embarrassed and tried to escape. He did looked like a child, being only five foot tall and painfully skinny. But when he was undressed against his will and turned around I could see he was without doubt a grown man.

His penis was about six inches long no thicker than a finger but already stiff. He looked angelic with his blond curly hair and almost feminine appearance. In fact he was prettier than many women I’ve met. His balls were barely covered by a sparse covering of thin blond hair that did nothing to make him look older. A lot of boys are lucky enough to get a strippergram for their eighteenth birthday. This guy was especially privileged; he was being offered a mature pregnant married lady as his plaything. I was certain had the young guy been given this opportunity to loose his virginity to a beautiful older woman in private, he’d have been delighted. But to be stripped and expected to perform sexually in front of his mates and experienced voyeurs he understandingly felt uncomfortable.

The other youngsters in the audience were barracking him, “Call that a cock Johnny, I’ve seen bigger ones on cats!” “Come on Johnny, just imagine your fucking your mum, the rest of us are shagging her anyway!” (Lots of giggling from his mates.) “Bet he’s gay lads and doesn’t want her pussy, he’d rather have old knobby here’s arse!” (Indicating the old man in the wheelchair)

Dave told them to shut up and let the lad have his birthday present in peace. The nervous birthday boy was dragged up to my wife and lifted naked on top of her. He was still frightened but tentatively kissed her mouth without any idea of technique. She tried to keep her lips closed, giving anxious glances towards where I’d been taken.

Eventually seemingly won over by his good looks, youth and vulnerability she kissed him back sensually. My wife French kissed him passionately, getting excited the man / boy lightly caressed her breasts. She pulled away automatically but then melted into his embarrassed embrace.

Massage oil was poured over both of them and tentatively he rubbed it delicately into her breasts. Encouraged by her embraces he got up enough courage to suck her nipples like a baby getting milk. Then as he’d had no negative reaction he used his hands to rub oil into her inner thighs just missing contact with her outer labia.

The inexperienced lad was learning fast, he realized he was getting more reaction by rubbing the front of her thighs in long sweeping strokes. He’d got it dead right; I knew this was her preferred erogenous zone. By pure luck he’d found the way to really sexually excite her.

The video camera zoomed in and I could see could see her outer labia swelling. It seemed her lust for this virgin boy had made her forget the crowd of men watching or the cameras flashing all round her. Meanwhile the powerful microphone picked up the long mewing sounds of increasing satisfaction emanating from her lips.

The boy was feeling more confident now ignoring his mates as he sensed she’d stopped resisting. The lad was fascinated by my wife’s pussy and experimentally rubbed his hands nearer the first adult woman’s kitty he’d ever seen. She seemed to be willing him to touch her more intimately and began shaking when he gave her what she needed and rubbed her labia although inexpertly.

The boy fingered her mound and vagina then gasped as he noticed her pink inner lips start to unfold and appear through her hairy slit. Eventually they were protruding through her outer labia like an opened pink flower quivering tantalizingly.

Dropping to his knees and sticking out his tongue he lightly licked her inner kitty lips. By now her clit peeped out from its hood engorged with the blood of her lust. The boy grasped the bud in his lips and licked it at the same time; this was as much as she could stand. She came with a groan; the whole of her body shuddering convulsively.

By now my cock was so stiff I was afraid to masturbate in case I came too soon. My wife was still shuddering and the boy moved up her body until they were mouth to mouth. The scene was so erotic; it appeared like a master was seducing his prey. How could this be? This young lad was pleasing a woman for the first time yet had sensed perfectly what to do.

The small guy may have only looked thirteen with his little boy’s body. But this was actually an eighteen-year-old sexually intuitive young man seducing a mature mother as old as his own parents. He’d sexually captivated my wife who’d been so cool and frigid.

I realized I’d let her down I shouldn’t have accepted her sexual rejections of me. I should have used persistence to seduce her until she lost her inhibitions. What a waste, if I used more aggression and patience with my own wife I wouldn’t have needed to commit adultery to ease my frustrations. Johnny spoke for the first time in a sexy almost falsetto voice, “Well lover, what do you want me to do to you next?” She tried to speak but all that came out was a strangled squeal. Then she managed to shout, “Fuck me, put your spunk in me!” He said, “How much do you want me lover?” She yelled, “I wish I wasn’t already pregnant so you could impregnate me, do me hard and long! Do me now please!”

His skinny cock was rock hard and he rubbed it around her genitals, teasing her! My wife had lost all her reserves, pushing her pussy forward trying to get his prick in her. She was getting frustrated and begged, “Shag me, please do me!

He smiled and kissed her tenderly, then eased his cock slowly into her vagina till his balls were touching her bum. Slowly he stared to pump into her, then increased pace until the movements were almost a blur.

My wife who’d always been so reserved, she usually didn’t want sex at all was normally boringly frigid. But the circumstances had induced a spectacular change in her. Her new lovers for that is what they were, lovers not sexual predators had awakened her natural primitive sexuality.

Despite her repressed upbringing she was screaming and exploding in pure unadulterated ecstasy! None of the crowd of randy men existed anymore their raucous shouts were drowned out by the sensations from nerve endings emanating from the couples pounding genitals.

My once boring sexually uninterested wife shivered and shook in a series of almost constant orgasms. Forcing herself onto this young mans cock she gripped and released his penis. As she spasmed in ecstasy once again his buttocks tensed and he came hard many times inside her pulsing vagina.

The boys breathing stopped and his heart paused involuntarily with the pure emotion of shooting his seed inside a compliant females cunt for the first time in his life. The lad went white and almost expired with a groan of absolute lustful pleasure. The child like youth had become a man in one triumphant instant of sexual release!

As she recovered Joan looked around for me, seeming relieved when she thought I hadn’t seen her give herself unreservedly to this young virgin boy.

My cock was still hard and I felt the dampness of cum in my underpants. I’d ejaculated without any manual stimulation from the voyeuristic excitement of it all! Just watching my wife fuck another man was so wonderful because of her bodies sexual triumph over her repressed upbringing.

Her young lover withdrew then moved behind her and started to rub her back with oil. He massaged her from head to toe and by her expression the new stimulation was getting to her. The cameras zoomed right in on her face that by now was a picture of euphoria. She was again making mewing noises of pure pleasure and the sound boom dropped to capture every little groan or squeal.

I thought this was the end and prepared to go to her and take her home but I was wrong. The young man wanted more of my wife’s body and with the immediate recovery that seems confined to youth had a hard rampant cock again already.

When Johnny put his thin member against her anus, she resisted saying, “No, you mustn’t do that it’s sinful!” He didn’t reply but kept pressing until helped by the slippery oil he eased his cock head through her sphincter.

She looked pained and embarrassed with a look of appeal for help directly at where I’d been taken. Then she visibly relaxed as the small thin cock slowly slipped in and out of her back hole. While he penetrated her anus he diddled her clitoris, she came again loudly but he didn’t stop.

The young man was lying on his back with my wife on top barely moving. This gave a perfect angle for the flashing cameras and video. I watched fascinated as his small cock penetrated her anus while her vagina throbbed and gaped lewdly.

The crowd started to chant, Nobby we want Nobby! Dave waved his hands in acknowledgement. It seemed this was the very old man in the wheelchair.

Two guys undressed the old man and lifted the eighty year old onto my wife’s naked cum covered body. He may have been feeble in his limbs but his penis was long and hard. He spoke to Joan pleading with her to make love to him. He told her that sadly he hadn’t had sex for thirty years since his wife died.

Joan far from being disgusted by the ancient guys bony almost toothless appearance seemed to be lusting after his massive cock. My wife licked her lips then smiled sweetly at him, pulling this guy over twice her age towards her still naked body.

Dave helped the old man put his cockhead against my wife’s vaginas. Joan reached down and pulled his big old cock into her hairy entrance and shrugged forward until his penis entered her vagina.

My wife was being double penetrated back and front for the first time ever. After a while Johnny wiggled out of her arse hole and I thought he’d had enough. But I was wrong with difficulty he managed to manipulate his thin cock into her vagina underneath the old mans huge penis.

The spectacle was so rousing it had made me hard again; she was now being double penetrated in her vagina, what a movie this would make! The old man looked ecstatic as well he might and took a long time to cum, eventually all three orgasmed together. The two men’s sperm running from her hole in a continuous stream as they withdrew

His friends lifted the old man off while he thanked her profusely. She looked at the old boy with a rapturous look that surprised me. The younger man was also sated now and Dave said how pleased they all were so gave her a bonus. He told her they were all looking forward to the next photographic session in two weeks time.

When I came back into the main room I made out I wasn’t aware that anything more than modelling had taken place. The next day Joan told me that she’d loved being photographed naked; the whole experience had been so erotic.

I as a confirmed Voyeur was also overloaded with sensation. Having watched my normally extremely prudish frigid partner turned into a cuckolding wife in such a short time. Though I realized that as we were getting money for this, in practice I’d become her pimp and she’d been turned into a prostitute!

Furthermore she was also expecting her young lovers child and I was happy with this situation as well. After all my vasectomy operation had allowed me to continue with my own adultery. This selfish act of mine had deprived her of me being able to father her second child she so craved.

She’d compromised her whole life’s principles for our child! I told Joan that I loved her more than ever now. This was the truth, she’d given; I’d taken. Though I realized everything would be different from now on, hopefully I could make it all up to her.

Then it struck me what would they expect from her in two weeks time? Would they demand more of the same? After all there wasn’t much more they could do to her, was there?

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers