A Fruitful Punishment

Story Info
He punishes her with items from the salad drawer.
1.4k words
4.21
132.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were looking at him." He yelled slamming the front door and storming after her into the kitchen.

"I was not. Why would I when you are all I need." She sighed placing her handbag on the kitchen chair by the table. Smiling at him she pressed her body against his. "Hmm why don't you teach me a lesson, honey, if you think I've been so bad." She giggled; a few too many glasses of wine had tempered her judgment.

He narrowed his eyes at her, still smarting from the argument.

"You want me to punish you for acting like a whore?" He asked with apparent coolness.

"I didn't... yes why not." She placed a hand over his already hardening cock. "I didn't wear any underwear for you tonight." She whispered with another giggle.

Slowly he took off his tie as he rolled the string straps of her dress down her shoulders. She slipped her arms up to allow the dress to fall to the floor, as it did he wrapped the tie around her wrists and formed a knot that he deftly tied to the furthest table leg. Overbalancing she fell naked to the table top, she jerked in surprise, the surface freezing against her flushed skin.

He looked about for a moment then grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl he pulled her thighs apart roughly. He pressed a flat palm down on her back holding her firmly in position and placed the fruit at her entrance.

"You will fuck anything won't you slut?" He growled in her ear.

She gasped in shock as he slid the banana, skin on, inside her. The edges were a little sharp but it felt deliciously cool against the heat of her cunt she arched towards him.

"For you, I will fuck anything you want me to." She gasped, arching her back in pleasure.

"Anything?

"Anything." She gasped as he began to pump her hard with the fruit.

"Everything?" He asked roughly.

She hesitated only for a fraction. "Everything." She confirmed.

He began to ram the long fruit in and out, curling it up and then downward making her cry out with the unusual sensation. He plunged it in and left it there as he strode to the fridge.

From the cold box he took out everything useful he could find; carrots, courgettes, asparagus and a long straight and very thick cucumber. He laid them out in front of her face.

"I want to see you get fucked by these." He said putting his face to hers.

"And will that turn you on?"

"Fuck yes."

"Then do it." She hissed with excitement.

"I want to stick them up your cunt, in your arse and then I want to fuck your face." He growled.

She swallowed for a moment; her legs were jelly but the possessive way he was holding open her thighs had her nodding quickly.

He pulled legs even further apart, exposing her fully to him. He took the smaller of the two carrots and removed the banana from her slippery hole. Holding the orange vegetable in his fist her thrust it deep inside her cunt.

It was cold and thick, more solid than the banana; each firm thrust slid her further up the table. She saw him reach for an asparagus spear and she swallowed loudly.

Barely a second later she felt him press it to her near virgin hole. He had tried a few times to press his finger in there but she had always managed to squirm away.

The asparagus was cold but thinner than a finger and he fed it remorselessly into her upturned arse, never interrupting his savage thrusts with the carrot. Once the asparagus was fully in he withdrew the carrot in her cunt and replaced that with a courgette.

It was thick and definitely cock shaped; her cunt swallowed it with apparent joy. He held it deep inside and began to twist the asparagus, a finger on its tip as he tilted it one way then another. She jerked and moaned.

"You like it, admit it."

She gave a single reluctant nod.

He pulled it out, replacing it with the carrot that was wet and warm from her body. She squirmed. Again he affirmed her enjoyment, a deep blush filled her cheeks and again she nodded.

Holding the carrot in place with his palm he pulled the courgette from inside her and roughly pushed the cucumber in its place. With a dark laugh he let the carrot slide from her arse and he picked up the second fresh carrot. This one was thicker than his thumb and had a plume of green leaves on top.

With a twisting motion he pushed relentlessly until it was fully buried inside her forbidden hole.

She gave a shriek of shock and lay panting beneath him. He spread her legs further still and applied some pressure to the cucumber protruding from her cunt until he was assured that it was pressed firm against the very neck of her womb. She was full.

He took his phone from the kitchen counter and took a few snaps, stroking his cock as he did so.

He walked round to her head and showed her one of the photos.

"Look at yourself." He said in awe. "You are the perfect whore."

Her body shook in pleasure, she felt her holes full and she could feel the lust in him as he watched her and her photo.

"Now you are going to swallow me." He roared with fervour, he had never had woman excite him so much.

He pushed his cock against her lips and pushed his way inside, on a good day this alone could make her come. He knew she enjoyed the force of it; she often begged him to fuck her like this.

"If I do this I want your arse next."

She was panting against his head, her teeth against his cock. He knew she would agree to fuck a horse right now. She nodded.

"Tell me."

"You will fuck my arse after you've fucked my throat." She gasped.

He pushed hard and entered her hot mouth, he was big; twelve inches in total and he was not stopping. He pushed until her nose pressed against his stomach; he could feel her throat contracting around him as she swallowed him over and over again to prevent the instinctive gagging sensation. He withdrew and plunged harder, sliding straight down her throat.

She bucked and arched against him as she came, pushing her face forward to take even more of him.

He breathed deeply and thrust again and again until she lay still. Then he moved from her face to climb onto the table taking a moment test that the cucumber still held tight, she squirmed.

His cocked was wet from her throat. Roughly he pulled out the carrot and placed his cock at her rear entrance. In two years he had never got her to agree to this. He began to push down, she was so tight he nearly came as her body closed around the head of his cock; he didn't stop until he felt her body shift and he had passed the point of pain. He shoved downwards another half inch; she arched upwards.

"Oh god no." She cried.

"No what?" He hissed breathlessly.

"Please don't make me like it." She cried in shame.

"You can't enjoy it if I am forcing you, can you," He reasoned. "Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head in humiliation.

He pulled an apple from the bowl and reached around and shoved it between her teeth

"Now scream for me."

He thrust in hard; he pulled back a little and then thrust down again. On the third pounding stroke he forced all twelve inches into that tight space. He held still and felt her contractions through her walls. Reaching beneath her grabbed hold of her breasts and rolled the nipples with his fingers just as he began to pump. He felt the scream vibrate through her chest.

Again and again he gripped her nipples then plunged, grinding against himself against her buttocks. Again he felt her orgasm as the new sensation overwhelmed her. It was too much to bear; he thrust once more and spilled himself deep inside her.

As he untied her he took the apple from her mouth and kissed her deeply.

"I am sorry I accused you of flirting; I know you wouldn't do that." He sighed.

She wrapped her arms around him; she graciously accepted his apology even though she had flirted terribly with the waiter at the restaurant. She smiled to herself; oh it was so worth getting him riled up.