A Frustrated Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skadoo
skadoo
49 Followers

"YES SUCK IT! SUCK MY FUCKING CLIT! SUCK IT!" screams Serena.

As Stacy sucks on Serena's hard little nub, she begins to run her right index and middle fingers along Serena's wet slit. Because of how wet Serena is Stacy can easily slide her fingers between the folds until her fingers find Serena's hole. Stacy begins to slide her two fingers in and out of Serena's dripping wet pussy and with the hard sucking she is giving to Serena's clit, her climax is nearing.

"UH UH UH UH UH UH" escapes Serena's lips.

Serena now is really grinding her pussy into Stacy's hand, Stacy increases the speed of her fingers going in and out of her pussy. Stacy really sucks on Serena's clit and after a few seconds of intense sucking, Serena yells out "YES! OH FUCK YES! I'M CUMMING!" then all Serena does is squeal as the orgasm over takes her body. Stacy can feel Serena's pussy contract around her fingers as Serena is engulf by her orgasm. Stacy continues to pump her fingers in and out of Stacy's pussy, Stacy can feel a small stream of fluid run over her hand.

Stacy raises her face, which is covered by her saliva and Serena's pussy juices, from Serena's pussy and pulls her fingers from the porn star's pussy. Stacy sits up on the bed, brings her pussy cum covered fingers to her mouth and sucks Serena's delicious juices off them. "Lip smacking good. " says Stacy.

Serena lifts her body off the bed using her arms as support still panting smiling at Stacy asks "So did I tell you, you were going to have some fun tonight. "

Stacy scooted up to where Serena was laying and said "This has been the greatest fucking night in my entire life!"

"Well there are going to be along more like that as long as I'm around. " smiles Serena to Stacy.

Serena reaches out to Stacy and the two blondes' lips meet, they soon open and their tongues are wrestling with one another as their hands caress the beautiful, sexy body in front of them. Soon the two women break off their passionate exchange. Serena gets out of the bed turns the light off in the room. The two young women climb beneath the bed covers. Stacy rests her head on Serena's shoulder as the two women chat about what has transpired.

Stacy can only thought in Stacy's head is the feeling of being alive, feeling this sexy. That she will do what ever it takes to keep this feeling going and follow Serena where ever she's going to take her. From now on Stacy's life is going to be different.

TO BE CONTINUED...

skadoo
skadoo
49 Followers