A Frustrated Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a singular moment of hesitation, Alex is fully a participant in the kiss. Serena opens her mouth and slides her tongue against his lips, where she wiggles it between them as he opens his own mouth for the intruder. Soon the two tongues are dancing with and against one another.

Alex instinctively slides his tongue against Serena’s all the while he continues the caresses of his wife’s “new” breasts. Stacy smiles to herself as her husband and friend are engaged in a lust filled tongue kiss. Serena then brakes the kiss and says “Hi. I’m Serena. I just had to meet you.” and before Alex can respond, the blonde porn star kisses him again.

This time Alex is an eager and willing partner. Serena brakes the kiss and smiles at Alex. He then says to Stacy “So this is Serena.”, as he gives her a once over. Serena is wearing a light pink baby doll lingerie with matching thong panties. The sexy lingerie barely contains her large breasts is what Alex notices besides the fact that she is one of the sexiest women he has ever laid his eyes upon.

Noticing that Alex is looking at her, Serena takes Stacy’s chin in her right hand as the two women kiss. The married blonde and the porn star tongues quickly come together in a sensual, sultry tango. If Alex was shocked by his wife’s “new” breasts and if he was floored by the beautiful blonde stranger who came out of their closet, he is now mindless with the sight of his wife and Serena kissing fully on the mouth as tongue and saliva mix.

The two women brake the kiss and just begin to laugh at shocked look on Alex’s face. All he does is smile sheepishly, with that the two women take one of his hands and leads him to the bed. They push him down on the bed as he sits up on his elbow, Stacy leans into her friend and their lips meet again. With in seconds, their lips and tongues dance against each other in a passionate dance of desire. Stacy moves her hands over the front of her friend’s baby doll and pulls the strings loose and off her shoulders.

With that action she then begins to caress and squeeze her porn star friend’s ample gravity defying breasts. Serena places her right hand on Stacy’s right breast as her left hand is placed on the lower back of her friend. The kiss intensifies as each second passes and the longer the two blonde bombshells skin touches one another.

Alex just sits on the bed admiring the lesbian scene of his wife and her gorgeous friend. As each second passes, Alex begins to shift as he begins to come to attention. When he see Serena’s left hand rest on his wife’s sexy ass, he begins to rub himself through the towel. The two women notice his actions out of the corners of their eyes. They brake the kiss and smile at Alex, them give each other a quick kiss on the lips before descending onto the bed.

Stacy comes to rest on his right side, while Serena lays nest to his left side. Alex looks at his wife with new found passion and desire as he says “I never knew you liked women.”

“Neither did I, until I met Serena.” replies Stacy as she leans in front of Alex and makes a come hither movement with her right index finger at her friend. The blonde porn star leans in and the two women kiss again directly in front of his face. As he watches his wife’s tongue slide against Serena’s and Serena’s slide against Stacy’s all he can do is shake his head in pure amazement and delight.

The two blondes brake the kiss and Stacy leans in and kisses Alex. She quickly slides her tongue into the mouth of her man’s. At first Alex is started by his wife’s newfound boldness but soon allows his tongue to fight against the sexy invader. Serena is now the admirer of the sexy couple kissing.

The blonde newlywed brakes the kiss and says to Alex “Kiss Serena.”

Serena moves toward Alex and he willingly moves toward the blonde porn star. Their lips meet and as Serena’s hand stroke over his muscular chest, he apprehensively moves his right hand toward her right breast.

He looks at Stacy and she nods approvingly, Serena grabs his right hand and brings it to her breast. When contact is made, he begins to gently massage the porn star’s large breast. Their lips dance against one another as the blonde porn star slides her left hand down his chest past his stomach and underneath the towel until she grasps his almost completely hard penis.

This causes Alex to jerk with surprise but soon settles back down not breaking lip and tongue contact. Slowly she begins to run her delicate well-manicured hand up and down his shaft. Stacy watches intently on the action before her.

Serena breaks the kiss and pushes him on his back. While looking at Stacy she say’s “I think he is ready for some attention.”

Stacy smile back and says “I think we can help him out.” as she moves to his right side, while Serena moves to his left side.

Stacy pulls the towel free of his body, and now his almost fully erect penis is standing at attention. Serena grasps him at the base of his shaft and lowers her head while on her knees. Opening her mouth, she sticks out her tongue and gives his tip a quick lick. Stacy on her knees as well, lowers her head and begins to run her tongue up and down his length, starting at the base until she reaches his head.

Alex is out of his mind with sensations. He can not believe that two women are licking his penis and the fact that it is his wife and her friend puts it over the top.

The blonde porn star’s tongue is now running all over his head. From the sensitive underside to the piss slit until it is completely glistening with spit. Stacy’s tongue meets her friend’s at Alex’s piss slit and quickly dance against one another.

Serena begins to suck his head and the first few inches of him into her mouth as his wife tongue runs over the length of his shaft. She even plants kisses and gentle sucks upon the shaft. Taking his testicles into her hands, Stacy begins to run her long nails over them.

Stacy removes her mouth from his shaft and moves her head to toward his testicles. She runs her tongue in circles around the underside of the right testicle. This causes Alex to jerk his ass off the bed. Serena engulfs his entire length into her mouth as she continues to suck his penis all the while her tongue runs over his length.

“OH GOD YOU TWO ARE FUCKING AMAZING!” moans out Alex.

Stacy moves her attention to her husband’s left testicle. Feeling a little nastier, she sucks his left ball into her mouth, running her tongue all over it. Quickly, she then moves her attention back to the right one and sucks it into her mouth. Soon both of his testicles are covered in a glaze of spit.

All the oral attention he is receiving from his wife and her friend is causing Alex to moan and gasp uncontrollably. Alex places his hand on the top of his wife’s head as his wife brings her mouth back to his penis as Serena sucks his head into her mouth on an up stroke.

Pulling her mouth off of Alex, the blonde porn star offers his penis to her friend. Stacy opens her mouth accepts the spit covered shaft.

While the married blonde is sucking up and down the length of Alex’s shaft, Serena pulls her pink thong panties off and throws them to the floor. Moving behind her friend, she grasps the sides of the black thong and begins to pull it off her shapely body.


Stacy first lifts her right, then her left leg to assist the porn stars in the removal of her panties all the while she continues sucking Alex’s penis. While Stacy mouth is against her husband’s pubic hair, Serena whispers something in her ear. The married blonde nods and sits up and pulls the halter top off causes her now large breasts to stick out even further on her fine boned chest.

Serena again strokes Alex’s penis to ensure hardness. Stacy looks at Alex and says “I want you to fuck me.”

Alex nods at his wife and though he is shocked to hear such a demand, he is also turned on by vulgarity of her words. Stacy get up on all fours as Serena moves in front of her. Alex moves behind his wife and using his hand rubs his hand over her pussy a few times as he holds his penis. The blonde porn star moves to her friend’s upturned ass and while her hands are placed on the married blonde’s luscious ass, she lowers her head and begins to run her tongue along the length of her slit.

Serena even allows her tongue to pry between the folds and even allowing her tongue to jab into Stacy’s wet hole like a small penis. Alex’s eyes are glued to the sight of Stacy’s friend eating and licking her pussy. The married blonde begins to moan and pant from the attention she is receiving from her friend’s amazingly talented tongue.

Serena pulls her mouth from her friend’s pussy and looking at Alex says “Now she is ready for you.”

With that, Alex quickly slides his penis into his wife’s now properly moist pussy. His penis slides in with ease as Serena takes her place in front of Stacy. As he begins to slowly slide in and out of his gorgeous wife, the blonde porn starlet scoots closer to her married blonde friend. Stacy lowers herself to align herself with her friend’s beautiful pussy, placing her hands under the firm ass of her friend, she then lowers her mouth and begins to lick up and down the length of her slit.

Alex can not believe his beautiful proper wife is now eating another woman’s pussy. Not only is she eating it, she is doing in expert job as Serena reaches down and runs her hand through Stacy’s long blonde tresses. Alex wonders how many times these two blondes have had sex. The sight is sexy, beautiful, and nasty all in one.

His wife’s tongue runs up and down the length of her friend’s slit. In between long licks, she uses her hand to expose her friend’s clit as her tongue swirls over the sensitive nub of delight, sucking it into her mouth. This causes Serena to moan out “OH BABY! LICK MY PUSSY! YES LICK MY PUSSY!”

Alex leans over his beautiful wife’s back and plants a kiss and a gentle lick. He then moves his hands under her body and grasps his wife’s large breasts as he increases the pace in which his penis is now sliding in and out of her hot sex.

Stacy now clamps her entire mouth over her friend’s pussy and sucks it as the two blonde bombshells make eye contact. Serena begins to pull on the back of her married friend’s head places her hand and pulls her into her pussy, as Serena is now running her tongue between Serena’s lips, collecting the intoxicating juices into her mouth.

“You like eating my pussy don’t you Stacy? asks Serena.

“I love your PUSSY!” pants Stacy as she once again clamps her mouth over her friend’s pussy.

“GOD YOUR WIFE KNOWS HOW TO EAT PUSSY! DOES IT GET YOU EXCITED KNOWING HOW MUCH YOUR GORGEOUS WIFE LIKES THE TASTE OF PUSSY! says Serena looking directly at Alex.

“Yes.” says in agreement.

“Fuck her! FUCK HER ALEX! FUCK YOUR WIFE!” commands Serena.

Alex is now really massaging his wife’s “new” breasts as he is pounding his entire length is now pounding his entire length into his wife’s pussy causing her face to be pressed into her friend’s pussy on every hard thrust.

The married blonde continues her oral assault on her friend’s pussy, Stacy is now using her tongue to jab into her friend’s hole as she pulls her left hand off Serena’s ass and uses it to rub her clit furiously.

Stacy bucks her own hips to meet each of Alex’s thrusts. The married couple’s thrusts are now meeting one another as Alex’s balls begins to slap against the back of his wife’s thighs. As Alex slides into his wife’s pussy as hard and as fast as he possibly can, Stacy is now fucking him back as hard as he is fucking her. Serena face and tongue run all over Stacy’s pussy as she is being drilled. Stacy’s face is covered by her friend’s pussy juices and her own spit causing her face to glisten.

Stacy’s mouth is once again clamped to Serena delicious slit, sucking deliriously as she massages the porn star’s clit. Serena leans her head back and moans out “ MMMMMMM! FUCK!” as rapture over takes her body, from the attention her friend is giving her pussy.

Serena begins to buck her pussy into her friend’s mouth as she is completely over taken with her orgasm, leaving the porn starlet a mess of gasps, groans, moans, and pants. All the while, the married blonde mouth stays clamped to the convulsing pussy as Serena’s juices flow fully into her mouth. Stacy sucks down her friend’s juices with enthusiam.

Stacy too is close to her own release and as Serena come down back to earth from her orgasm, she disengages herself from Stacy. The blonde porn star gets on her knees and leans down taking her friend’s hands in her face and plants a kiss on the married blonde’s lips. As Stacy’s and Serena’s lips suck upon one another, the blonde porn star can taste herself on her beautiful friend’s lips. Giving her friend one last kiss, Serena breaks the kiss and crawls toward Alex.

The blonde porn star gets up on her knees and pulls Alex toward her and the two meet in a lips locking soul searching kiss. Serena breaks the kiss and gives her friend’s husband a quick lick across his lips before she moves in front of Stacy once again.

Serena lays on her back and slides underneath her friend’s body aligning her and Stacy in a 69 position. The blonde porn star pulls her friend down on top of her, so she can have better access to the beautiful glistening pussy before. Stacy lowers her face into her friend’s pussy as Serena leans her face upwards.

The blonde porn starlet begins to run her tongue in circular motions over her blonde friend’s clit. This causes Stacy to gasp “Lick my clit! YES!” As Alex’s penis slides in and out Serena runs her tongue over his shaft, tasting the mixes of his flavor and his wife’s juices.

Stacy laps at the beautiful pussy before her, running her index, middle, and fore finger in a circular motion over her clit as her tongue snakes between the porn star’s lips.

As Alex’s shaft come free of his wife’s hole, Serena grabs hold of it and licks her friend’s pussy, running her tongue over the entire length. She even sucks the first few inches of Alex into her mouth before she reinserts Alex into Stacy and as the couple continues to fuck against one another, the blonde porn starlet latches her mouth to her friend’s clit. Sucking the small nub with wild abandonment when Stacy screams out “FUCK! I’M CUMMING!”

Stacy lays her face into her friend’s pussy as she is overwhelmed by her first orgasm, barley licking her friend as her body is rocked. Alex smiles to himself as his wife cums. Alex pulls himself free of his wife as her panting slows down to a minimum.

Alex sits back on the bed and watches as his wife lifts herself off of Serena. With a devious smile, she looks at Alex and says “Now it’s Serena’s turn to get fucked. I want to see you fucking my friend.”

Alex does not have to be asked twice and can not believe his wife is going to allow him to have sex with another woman. “This must be a dream.” thinks Alex.

Serena smiles and says “Come here baby.”

The blonde porn starlet lays on her back and spreads her legs wide. Moving to align himself with her pussy Alex comes around to kneel in between Serena’s legs, the blonde porn vixen takes his hard aching cock into her hand as it is now only inches from her heated pussy. Serena holding his cock just rubs the head against her pussy, getting it moist with her juices before it slides into her.

Alex pushes forward and his penis is inside the pussy of another woman beside his wife. He can not believe how good Serena’s wet sex feels around his manhood.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD!” looking directly at Alex in the eyes.

“YOUR PUSSY IS AMAZING!” replies Alex and then he looks at his wife who just shoots him a smile.

He then begins to slide in and out of his wife’s good friend. He grabs her hips and pulls her into him as the two begin thrusting against one another. As Serena and Alex pace picks up, Stacy moves over toward the two off them. Stacy leans over toward her husband and plants a kiss on his lips as the two share a passionate tongue kiss, he continues to pump in and out of Serena’s pussy.

With her right hand, the blonde porn star begins to rub and massage her right breast as her left-hand drifts down to her clit and begins to rub the sensitive nub. These actions caused the blonde porn star to moan continuously.

Stacy breaks the kiss and says “It’s so hot watching you fuck Serena. You like her pussy don’t you. Her pussy feels good around your cock doesn’t it.” as she gives his right ear lobe a long sensual lick.

With that she moves over to her friend and gets on her hands and knees, leans down brings her mouth to her clit, causing Serena to pull her hand free and bring it to her left breast. Where she was now fully massaging her breasts, even pulling on her now hard nipples.

The blonde newlywed lapped at her friend’s sensitive nub as she clamped her mouth around the small erect pleasure button. Serena then says “Swing your ass over this way.” as she grabs a hold of her friend’s hips and aligns her puss with her mouth in another 69.

Stacy lowers her pussy over her beautiful friend’s mouth, while she begins to lick and suck upon the pornstar’s clit. Though pleasure was running throughout her body, Serena continues to lick up and down the length of her friend’s slit as her right hand violently massaged Stacy’s clit.

Stacy received nasty pleasure from being mere inches of the sexual joining of her husband and her gorgeous friend. It was such a turn on watching the obscene action of Alex’s manhood slide in and out of Serena’s pussy. Seeing his tool glisten with her juices. Knowing that the two people she cared dearly for were giving one another pleasure and that she could be involved makes it purely carnal.

The two gorgoeus blondes continue to devour one another’s pussy as Alex continues pounding the blonde porn star’s pussy. Serena’s pussy is exploding with ethereal sensations from her friend’s husband stiff penis entering her body and the tonguing her clit is receiving from Stacy.

All the while the married blonde’s own pussy is bursting with it’s own pleasurable sensations as Serena’s tongue is running between the folds of her pussy. The blonde porn star lifts up her face and begins to lick around her friend’s rose bud. Running her tongue in a circular motion along her the anus. She even begins to spit globes of saliva into the rose bud. Quickly taking her middle finger into her mouth, she coats it in spit.

Then as the spit drips down along Stacy’s pussy, Serena take her middle finger and places the tips at the entrance to her ass and gently pushes forward, with ease the digit slides past the second knuckle as Stacy squeals “OH FUCK!” from the now pleasurable sensation she receives from anal play. Serena then clamps her mouth onto her friend’s clit and sucks savagely.

As the porn star’s finger began to slide in and out of her friend’s tight ass and along with the oral attention her clit is receiving, Stacy is nearing another explosive orgasm. Stacy continues to suck Serena’s clit as Alex slides his entire length into her friend’s pussy.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” moans Serena at the pleasure from the friction her pussy and his cock.

Stacy sensing how close her friend is to a release begins to gently bite and pull on her clit with her teeth. That final action sends the porn star over the edge and she screams “FUCKKKKKKKKKK!” and she begins to pant and shriek continually as the orgasm over takes her beautiful form. Her body bucks up and down the bed.

Serena realizes that Stacy’s own release is impending and without missing a beat continues to slide her middle finger in and out of her newlywed friend’s ass as her clit is violently sucked upon. Stacy lifts her head up from Serena’s pussy and screams out “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!” as another orgasm flows over her body.