A Frustrated Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skadoo
skadoo
49 Followers

Watching both his wife and her friend cum is too much for Alex and feeling the spasming pussy around his penis is touch much for him because after a couple of more thrusts he finally explodes, causing him to spurt in Serena’s pussy. With one final pump he pulls his now softening penis free of the blonde porn star as he falls to the bed exhausted.

Looking down at Serena’s pussy, she sees her husband’s sperm beginning to flow out of the beautiful pussy and with out giving it a single thought, she leans her head down and begins lapping up his salty viscous fluid. She even spreads her friend’s lips and sticks her tongue into the porn star’s hole to collect all his sperm. Instantly, Stacy finds herself liking the taste of her friend’s pussy juice and her husband’s sperm.

Upon collecting and swallowing as much as possible she get off the top of her friend and lays next to her. Serena sits up as the two women share a kiss as they pass the mixed flavors from one another’s mouth as they tongues dance a lustful tango as their hands caress each others hair and face.

Alex just looks on with amazement and pure satisfaction. His wife and her friend move next to him. He puts his arm around both women as they rest their heads on his chest all smiling at one another.

“Aren’t you glad I met Serena?” teases Stacy

“Most definitely. By the way, how long have you two been having sex with each other?” replies Alex smiling like the Cheshire cat.

“Well off and on for at least the last month.” replies Stacy

“Amazing fucking amazing.” is all Alex can say.

“So you’re not mad?” asks Stacy

“I’m amazed. I’m shocked. I’m turned on. “I’m confused. I’m excited. But I’m not close to mad. It’s not everyday a husband comes home to find his wife has gotten a “boob job” and if that wasn’t amazing enough you find out that she’s into women” smiles Alex as Stacy smiles back.

“Stacy was afraid to bring you in our little fun but I told her this was one secret you’d be love finding out about your wife.” says Serena

“You can say that again. I just hope there aren’t anymore secrets” says Alex kiddingly.

Serena and Stacy quickly share a look as the room gets quiet.

“Well Alex, I don’t know how to say this so I’ll just tell you. Serena is in adult movies” says Stacy.

“ Yes she’s a porn star.” replies Alex.

“How did you know?” asks a shocked Stacy

Let’s say that I have a collection of her work.” says Alex.

“So it doesn’t bother you that she is in porn?” asks Stacy.

“God no. I love her films, she is amazing in them.” says Alex talking to his wife

You’re so fucking amazing. You are one of the most sexy, beautiful, drop dead gorgeous women I have ever seen. When you’re in a scene the sex just explodes off the screen.” says Alex looking at Serena

“Thanks .” smiles Serena. As she leans in and kisses Alex on the lips for his compliments.

“ Plus deep down it’s always been a weird fantasy of mine to have sex with a porn star. I never thought it was going to happen but when I saw he standing next to us I nearly creamed myself. I still can’t believe I had sex with a porn star. I really can’t believe my wife just had sex with a porn star. Not just any porn star but one of the biggest is the industry.” says Alex.

“Glad I could help you live out a fantasy. So you like the idea of fucking a porn star?” smiles Serena.

“God yes.” replies Alex

“Do you think Stacy is as beautiful as some of the girls in porn?” asks Serena

“By far yes.” replies Alex

“Do you think Stacy could be in porn?” asks Serena.

“Why dod you want to know that?” answers Alex.

“Come on Alex answer Serena.” replies Staccy

“ OK, fine. From what I seen today from Stace, I would say yes.” replies as unsure Alex.

“OK.” says Serena as the two women share a smile.

“Hypothetically speaking. Would you like to see your wife in a porn movie?” asks Serena

“Well if we are speaking in those terms. I guess so it would be kind of nasty seeing Stacy doing all those things in a video. Plus knowing that I’m the lucky man who would get to have sex with her on a regular base while all the men and women who watch the videos just have to take care of themselves is such a turn on.” replies Alex.

“Great.” replies Serena

Noticing that Alex’s penis is beginning to rise to attention from that particular fantasy situation Stacy swallows and then speaks up “Well Honey, come next month I’ll be staring in my film porn film.”

“What?” says Alex as he sits up.

“I’m going to be making my adult film debut next month. I’m going to be a porn star.” says Stacy.

Alex stands up gets out of bed with his ass facing the two blondes Alex stands up rubbing the back of his neck.

“Say something for Christ sake. If you’re pissed at me then yell. I hate this silence.” replies Stacy

Alex then turns around to face both Stacy and Serena. Serena then says “I don’t think he’s too angry with your new career choice.”

"I think your right." teases Stacy.

As the two gorgeous blondes notice that Alex has a raging hard on, they smile at each other, then at Alex.

Each of the women grab one of his hands and pull him to the bed. As falls onto the bed laughing, Stacy leans in and gives him a loving passionate kiss. Then Serena and him share a lip locking, tongue twinning kiss.

Serena breaks the kiss and begins to lick his right nipple swirling her tongue around the hard erect nub, while Stacy does the same to his left.

The married blonde stops her licking while smiling at her husband, she moves toward his erect penis. Stacy takes his manhood in her right hand and slowly begins pulling up and down on it as her face descends over the top of his head. Stacy begins sucking his tip as her tongue runs over his piss slit while her delicate right hand continues to slide up and down the shaft. Alex then goes on to says “This doesn’t mean the discussion is over.” as he smiles to himself and then he lets out a moan.

TO BE CONTINUED

Don’t forget to vote. Don’t forget to vote often. Hope this chapter will lived up to expectations. I hope you will want impending chapters. I going to continue with the series as long as I get feedback that tells me so. So give me feedback if you like the series. Tell me what you like. What characters you like the best? Where you’d like to see the characters end up. If the plot is believable enough. Tell me if you hate my work. Tell me anything.

skadoo
skadoo
49 Followers