A Frustrated Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she went on to say that Serena has ensured her that everyone at Wicked Studios goes for realism in the films. Which means that the sex is as natural and as enjoyable as it possibly can be. The studio wants the female performers to receive as much pleasure as they possibly can. That is why the contract girls are able to choose their male and many time female co-stars so they can orgasm on film.

She went on to say that is why a lot of girls in the industry want to be a Wicked Studio girl, so they can have real sex in front of the camera. In the end, their videos are by far the best in the industry and that is why they by far the highest selling as well.

Alex was a little shocked and taken back by how much pride Stacy seemed to speak about both her future career and the company and which she signed with. He is taken back at how much thought she has already put forth.

Alex liked the fact that his wife was very informed on her new career but at the same time was becoming more and more aroused by the thought that his wife would be able to have actually having sex was causing his manhood to strain against his boxers as he instinctively began to rub himself.

Stacy finally added that if it was not for Serena helping her along the way and the strength of the love that she and Alex share, she would not be as calm or excited by the idea of staring in porn. That Serena has been a great friend and especially ensuring her of the fact of how well Wicked Studios treats their stars. Also, the fact that the sex on screen is as real as it can be made it an exciting choice. She went on to say that she hoped that Alex understood that she needed to experiment sexually and this is would be the safest way possible.

Alex quickly retorted that he understood that she wants to expand her sexual horizons but for that to happen, he needs to be involved. He admits that even though seeing her doing nasty things on screen is an exciting concept. Also, he admitted to here that it exciting to think that he will be married to a porn star, which shocks him as soon as he said it.

Stacy moved over to her husband and looking directly into his eyes takes his face in her hands and leans in to plant her luscious lips against his in a long but sweet loving kiss. Alex reached out and ran his hand through her long flowing blonde tresses.

“I love you.” said Stacy as she pulls her lips from him looking deeply into his eyes and she quickly planted another kiss on his lips.

“I love you too Stace.” replies Alex as he smiled back at his bride.

he is not sure how he will react when he actually sees it so he needs reassurances that the sex must remain in front of the camera.

Stacy quickly agrees to his request because ever since she had sex with Mike Hammer she has felt more and more regret because Alex was not involved on some level. The sex way amazing and so was the fact of having sex with another man behind his back but that was only momentary. It was and is not worth ruining both of their lives.

Stacy stated that she loves him too much to throw away their marriage for lust and that she promised the sex in front of the camera will be enough experimenting she will ever need.

Then she added with a sly smile “That since you really enjoyed last night with Serena and I, that I’m getting into the porn industry, and that now that I’m attracted to women, that I could bring home women from time to time for a little extra fun. I hope you won’t mind.”

Alex played it off cool and said “That might be nice.” but soon cracked a huge smile by the thought of Stacy and him sharing other women.

“I knew you’d like my last idea and I loved how you tried to keep a straight face.” teased Stacy.

“Sorry babe but I am a man.” replied Alex.

Upon that comment Serena entered the kitchen standing just in a towel while drying her hair with another towel.

“What’s for breakfast?” asked Serena as she continued to dry her hair with a towel.

“How about a quick omelet?” asked Stacy.

“Sounds yummy.” replied Serena.

“Take a seat and It’ll be ready in a few minutes.” said Stacy as she began to chops up more of the ingredients for the omelet.

Serena looked hungrily over at Alex’s plate and then she asked “Hey Alex, could I have a taste of your omelet?”

With that question, Alex quickly cut a chunk over and handed the fork over to Serena, who then stuck the yellow piece of egg and brought it to her mouth. “Mmmmmmm. That tastes so good Stacy.” said Serena looking back at her friend as she hands the fork back to Alex.

“Thanks.” smiled back Stacy as she looks back at her friend.

“Stacy is an amazing cook. She can cook nearly anything.” replied Alex as he takes another bite of omelet.

Stacy then brings the hot platted omelet in front of her friend. Serena quickly cut her fork into the omelet to take a bite. She blew on the steaming egg before putting it into her mouth. Once cooled she quickly ate the delicious omelet.

Stacy finished her own omelet and she stood with her back once again against the counter as she began to eat. The three of them made small talk as they ate their breakfast, though one could tell that both Stacy and Alex had something else on their minds.

Once they all fished the quick breakfast, Stacy then gathered up the plates and set them in the sink. She then turned on the water to rinse them. As she turned back to both Alex and Serena, she then said “I think that was pretty good if I say so myself.”, smiled the blonde newlywed.

The other two quickly agreed. Alex even rubbed his stomach in a comical way to show that he is well satisfied. Serena then said “I hate to do this but I have to leave. I need to quickly get home so I can get ready for the movie shoot. You don’t mind me borrowing some of your clothes Stacy?”

Stacy replied “Go ahead girl. Pick from something in my closet. I’ll be up in a sec to help find your something.”

“Sounds good.” said Serena as she trotted upstairs to her friend’s bedroom.

The married blonde asked her husband to clean up the kitchen for her while she helped out Serena. He easily said it would be his pleasure to help her out.

Alex could not help but think about Serena. He could not help think about the amazingly new boundaries he and Stacy explored with Serena last night. Just the thought brought his manhood to attention. What he loved to think about is what the future had in store for both he and Stacy.

While still day dreaming he was unaware that Stacy and Serena had come downstairs, for that matter he also begun to stop washing the dishes and pans as the water just run over the plate he had in his hand.

“Serena is leaving honey.” said Stacy.

“Wha…Oh bye Serena.” replied a startled Alex as he turns to look at the two blondes.

“Bye Alex.” said Serena as she playfully and sensuously waved goodbye to her friend’s husband.

Stacy then walked her friend to the door. As they arrived at the doorway, Serena fished out a piece of paper from her purse. Then taking a pin she wrote down the address to a home. “Here is the address for the shoot. You and Alex should meet me there at 9:30 AM. If you get lost you have my cell number just give me a ring.”

Serena went on to describe the direction to the film shoot. Stacy had a pretty good idea where it would be and she felt that her and Alex should not have a problem finding it.

“Sounds good. You sure it won’t be a problem for Alex and me to be on the set?” asked Stacy.

“It’s fine. You need to relax baby.” said Serena.

With that last comment, the blonde porn star let places her right hand on her friend’s right cheek and pulls her into her. Their lips quickly make contact as they envelope one another in passion. Their tongues dance along one another.

Serena gently pulled herself away from the soft embrace of her friend’s lips and said “Isn’t that better.”

“Un Huh” replied Stacy with a contented smile on her beautiful face.

“Don’t forget to meet me at the shoot at 9:30 AM.” restated Serena as she opened the front door and headed to her car.

“Don’t worry we’ll be there early.” replied Stacy as she waved bye to her friend.

Serena waved back to Stacy before she got into her black Porsche. Stacy watched as her friend pulled away honking. The blonde newlywed closed the front door and headed back into the kitchen to chat with Alex.

Looking at the clock on the far kitchen wall, Stacy notices that it is 8:15 AM. She then said to Alex “I think we better get ready so we can meet Serena at 9:30 AM at the porno shoot.” Stacy can not believe that she would ever use the word porno shoot in a sentence let alone the idea of her and her husband going to one.

Alex quickly agreed. He acted like a young child does when they are told they are going to the zoo or an amusement park by their parents. Stacy is the first to take a shower. She takes a quick one, so she can have time to decide on what to wear and to give Alex a chance for a shower himself.

“The showers yours babe.” yelled out Stacy.

“OK. Thanks Stace.” yelled back Alex as he made his way into the bathroom.

Alex was stopped dead in his tracks by the sight before him. He could not help watch his beautiful wife standing naked as she dried her head with a towel.

“What are you looking at?” smiled Stacy.

“Just you. God your beautiful. Do I tell you that enough?” said Alex.

“Thanks baby and no you don’t.” replied Stacy.

With that statement Stacy made her way over to her husband and placed her hands on his face as she pulled him down into her for a quick kiss. The married couple shared a loving embrace before Alex hesitantly pulled away and said “I think I need to take a shower.”

“If you must.” replied Stacy playfully.

While Alex was in the shower, Stacy went to her dresser and she pulled herself out a maroon cotton lace bra and maroon matching lace tanga panties. After quickly admiring herself in the full length mirror on their closet door, she slid open the door and scanned her many outfits to find something appropriate.

Stacy decided she would be wear her brand new pair of black leather low rider pants and a black tight fitting tube top. Stacy likes what she sees and is amazed how much she likes dressing like this. How sexy it makes her feel. Stacy notices that something is wrong about her outfit and suddenly she figures it out as she pulls the tube top off and removes her bra.

She then pulls the tube top back up over her large firm breasts and she smiled as she though to herself “That’s better.” as she spins around in a circle.

Alex entered the bedroom as his wife spun in a circle before the mirror. All he does is whistle as he said “Wow!”

“You like? asked Stacy.

“Uh Huh. Very much.” replied Alex.

Stacy could not help and smile to herself as she thought about how the way she looked effected her husband. Stacy went back to her closet to get a pair of shoes. With a quick glance, she decided to slip on her 4-inch heel sling back sandals.

Alex goes into his drawer in their dresser and pulls out a white dress shirt, which he quickly buttons up. He decides to roll the sleeves up and leave the first few buttons open to show off his tan chest. He then grabs a pair of dress khakis and slips on his casual black dress shoes.

“How do I look?” asked Alex.

“You’re looking sexy baby.” said Stacy who got off the bed and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Looking down at his watch, Alex noted that if they wanted to be on time, they would have to leave now. So Alex gathers his wallet and the keys to his car, while Stacy grabbed her purse and the slip of paper with the address for Serena’s porno shoot.

Stacy and Alex got into his car and they pull out of their drive way to their destination. Once they decide exactly where they need to go the conversation turns to what to expect on a porn shoot. Both are excited by the prospect of watching a porn movie being made and what makes it so exciting for Stacy is that her friends will be performing in this one.

Soon the married couple end up in nice a neighborhood. Both Stacy and Alex are confused by where Serena’s directions have lead them. But as they turn on the stated street, they think they are lost until they continue down the street and see the house with the address on the piece of paper. In the Driveway is Serena’s black Porsche and two other cars.

“This must be the right place.” said Stacy.

“I guess so.” replied Alex as he pulls in behind Serena’s car.

The house for the porn shoot looks like every other house in the up scale neighborhood. Large, nice land scaping, well maintained but inside this house unlike the rest of them a porn movie is being filmed.

“Ready to go in?” asked Alex.

“Sure.” replied Stacy

Next Chapter Stacy and Alex will witness a porn movie first hand. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will come out sooner than this one did.