A Fuck Cum True

Story Info
A fantasy that came to happen.
2.2k words
3.91
20.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There we were going at it again. Jen and I fucking on my grandparent's bed like animals in the wild. We were at a family party for Christmas and we had slipped away for some alone time. This was the majority of our relationship. The sex. It was great and both of us loved it. I can still recall how it all started and how I fell in love with this girl who was currently rocking my world on my grandparent's bed sheets. It started in our senior year, about 2 years ago. I knew her since 6th grade and we were acquaintances, never really hung out or spent time together but we talked.

We had a few classes with each other throughout high school and we talked and knew each other. She had been the party type. You know the one who got drunk every weekend, not a slut just a girl who enjoyed partying. As for me I was quite the opposite. I was the kid who most people knew. I wasn't on any sports teams or after school activities. I wasn't overweight, more underweight if anything. I was short, skinny, and a nice guy. I had a few close friends but knew a lot of kids. Normally got Ds but very capable of As just too lazy to try. Never went to any parties and wasn't one of those popular kids who got all the girls. I had a few girlfriends and had lost my virginity but I hadn't been around or anything.

It all really started on one Friday near the end of second period, about mid day since my school had this weird scheduling with only 4 periods a day for the year then 4 the other half. I saw Jen in the hall and said hi to her. She stopped and said hi back and then she asked me if I wanted to hangout that weekend with her and some friends. I was kind of shocked but said sure; I mean why not it couldn't hurt. She gave me her number and told me to call her after I had gotten home. The rest of the day took a millennium to go by since I was anxious to see what would happen that night.

2:27, Schools out. I get onto the bus and sit there waiting for my stop. I rush home and call up Jen. "Hey Jen... so what's up? You said to call you after I was home right?" I muttered quickly into the phone still out of breathe from running home. "Yeah, we will pick you up around 4 so be ready." Said Jen. I told her ok and hung up. I figured it would just be a party with beer and other party goods. I kept myself busy for the next hour and then heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and Jen told me to come outside. I walked out and got into a car with her and her friend Nicole. Nicole was driving us to the party. We drove for about 30 minutes and finally ended up at some kids house with a bunch of kids in it. Some kids I had seen from school and some I had never seen before in my life. I talked to Jen and found out that she wanted me to drink with her. I told her I wasn't much of the drinking type but she insisted.

12 beers later and I was plastered. It really only took like 5 but I kept going. Jen seemed a little tipsy but still overall playing cool and not that drunk. She asked if I was having fun and I told her I was wasted. She giggled at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. Then I passed out. Next thing I saw was Jen's face. We were in a hotel room and her friend Nicole and some other guy were with us as well. "You passed out there you lightweight!" Jen said teasingly. She told me that they put me in the car and drove to a hotel to spend the night so that noone got in any trouble. I said ok and nodded off for a bit. When I awoke Nicole and the guy she was with were in their own room and Jen was watching TV. I asked her if anything good was on and she replied that it was just dumb infomercials. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:30 AM and I understood why.

Jen turned the TV off and got up and went to her bag. She pulled out a change of clothes, some shorts and a tank top. She pulled off her shirt and pulled down her pants. I just sat there amazed that she would change in front of me like that. She slipped on the shorts and the tank top and hopped back into the bed. "Hope you didn't mind, I like to sleep in a more comfortable outfit." Said Jen. I told her it was my pleasure and she giggled. I loved her laugh, one of those big smile ones and since she had dimples it made it even cuter. She got under the blankets and told me that I should get more comfy and then keep her warm. I asked if she minded if I took my pants off since I hated sleeping in pants. She seemed to like the sound of it. I quickly pulled my pants off and got under the covers. The room was somewhat cold, probably since it was winter and the hotel didn't seem too ritzy. Jen cuddled up close with me and asked if I had a fun night. I told her it was great and she made it even better. She asked if I really meant it and I told her that she was the best part of it. She gave me a kiss on the lips and told me that I was the best part of her night even though I was a lightweight at drinking. I tickled her for teasing me and then we cuddled up and went to sleep.

I woke the next morning to Jen sitting there looking at my boxers. I looked down and realized I had a little bit of a morning wood. She was laughing at me and I quickly covered up. She asked if it was her that gave me that. I told her it's just a natural thing that guys get in the morning. She smirked and said too bad it would have been cute. I told her I needed to ask her something. She said sure what's on your mind? I asked why she had all the sudden asked me to go to a party with her? She said that recently she has been thinking about me and that she wanted to get to know me a little better and spend some time with me. "Really?" I asked since I had never thought she was that interested in me. She said actually she was very interested in me and looked down to where my camper was still pitching his tent. I smiled and gave her a long kiss. "Why don't you explore those interests a little further?" I whispered into her ear.

She moved closer to me and swung her leg over so she was on top of me. The blanket was still between us and my boxers were growing each second. She stared at me and we both knew what was to come. I made the first move and pulled her closer to me as we began to kiss. She kicked the blanket off the bed and sat up to take her shirt off exposing that black bra that I got a peek at last night. I pulled off my shirt and put my hands on her hips. I wanted to fuck her for so long but never dreamed it would happen. I looked at her tits, which were probably a 34C, and her nice flat belly with a cute little pierced belly button. She stood up in front of me on the bed and pulled her shorts off revealing that sexy black thong of hers. She had a nice round ass that you just couldn't help but smack. She came back down and started to pull on my boxers. I stopped her and told her I wanted to see those nice tits she had there first. She grinned and started to undo her bra, which she threw at me afterwards. I gazed at her perfect tits sitting in front of my face. None of my ex girlfriends could compare to her. I reached up to grab one of her breasts and she smacked my hand away. "First I get to see what's in store for me, then you can touch" she said with a devious smile as she grabbed onto my boxers at the waistband. "I suppose you held up your end of the bargain." I said and watched her pull my boxers down as my dick flung out into her face. "What shall I do with this?" she said as she licked her lips. She placed her hand around my dick and started to pump up and down slowly. I couldn't believe my eyes that a girl this sexy would be giving me a hand job and that I would be fucking her soon.

She moved her head closer and started to tease my dick with her tongue. I hated her so much for making me wait like this. Then she sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. She moved her hand up and down while sucking on my dick's head for a little and then she started to bob her head up and down. Further in with each movement of her head. A little bit each time. Halfway. Three-Fourths. My whole dick in this girl's mouth and down her throat. She was deepthroating my cock and I was in awe. I don't have a huge dick but it's a good length and none of my other girlfriends could come close to deepthroating so this was new experience to me. It felt so good, this girl knew what she was doing and I could just tell our fuck would be one to change my life. She kept at it for a while and I couldn't resist anymore and told her to stop and that I needed to fuck her now. She obliged and began to take her thong off. I watched as he pussy came into my view. She had a clean-shaven pussy besides the small airstrip in the middle.

She grabbed my dick and slowly lowered her body onto my cock. This was the first time I had ever fucked a girl without a condom and it was an amazing sensation, a little rough going in the first time but after that it was mind-blowing. She began to ride me faster and faster as I grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her cunt deeper and deeper. You could tell that this girl loved a good fuck. I wanted to be on top, be in control of the situation. I pulled her towards me and rolled her to her side then onto her back. I was in control now and was going to give this girl a fuck she wouldn't forget. I told her to wrap her legs around my waist and hold on tight. She followed suit and I began to thrust my dick into her as deep as I could get it slamming my pelvis into her clit each time. I could tell she was loving its because her hands changed from resting on my shoulders to digging her nails into my back. It hurt but I couldn't stop if I wanted her to climax. I kept going at a constant speed thrusting my dick into her nice pussy. I felt her begin to break the skin on my back and winced a little but the finish line was just moments away. I kept going and then she broke. She began to orgasm. Her pussy pulsated and clenched my dick trying to milk it for its creamy filling. It felt so great, all that pressure on my dick, that I couldn't hold it anymore and came inside her pussy. This was the greatest moment of my life.

We kept fucking for about and hour or so after that but it wasn't as hard of a fuck just a calm fucking to relax. We cleaned ourselves up and began to get ready to check out of the hotel. We gathered our stuff and headed out after meeting with Nicole and the boy she was with, later I would find out his name was Steve and that she ended up marrying him. Nicole drove me home and I kissed Jen goodbye and told her it was fun and that maybe we should do it again sometime. She told me that yeah maybe we should. I watched as they drove off and just thought to myself about the night before. Would I ever fuck that girl again? God I hoped so.

The End?