A Fuck on the 50

Story Info
Nastia Liukin and her date go deep on the Dallas star.
1.8k words
3.67
12k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

Growing up in North Texas, there are basically two things that you learn to love real quick: the Dallas Cowboys and all the hot women that live there.

Well, when I was given the chance to help U.S. gold-medal winning gymnast Nastia Liukin bring her gymnastics competition to the Cowboys' new stadium, I, of course, jumped at it.

I'd be lying, though, if I said I really only did it for the chance to get to work personally with Nastia herself, since I had always had a crush on her from the day she first appeared on my TV during the Beijing Olympics, and, naturally, wanted to see if I could turn our working relationship into a sexual one.

And as good as things were going, I never really got the feeling things were heading in that direction until the day Nastia invited me to watch a Cowboys' game up in a suite with her at the stadium.

"It's supposed to be promotion for the event...but if you watch it with me we can get drunk together..." she teased me, obviously implying things might get physical between us if that were to happen.

"You're all mine tonight Nastia," I joked with her as I hung up the phone with her, anxious to see where things would go between us at the game once she got a few drinks (and hopefully me) in her.

"I promise you you're not going to regret this night John," she whispered as the game kicked off and we drank our first beers of the night together, settling in for the game.

"I bet not too many people have ever seen this side of you Nastia," I told her at the end of the game as she downed another couple of beers and grabbed my arm to hold herself up as we celebrated the end of a big win for the home team.

"Only the lucky guys who get to hook up with me afterwards have baby," she purred, a gleam in her eye, "so what do you say we get out of here and put a nightcap on that big win for the 'Boys?"

"I hope you want me as much as I want you, baby," I whispered to her as I wrapped my arms around her and looked her deep in her eyes, "because the truth is I've wanted to hook up with you since the first day we started working together Nastia."

"Kiss me and I'm all yours John..." she whispered as I leaned in to kiss her, running my hands along her back as she put hers on the back of my head before we finally came up for air, only to share a longer, deeper kiss as I laid her down on the couch in the suite and straddled her.

"They gave me the keys to the field when I toured this place yesterday, and I have always wanted to get fucked on the 50-yard line baby..." she whispered in my ear as we made out some more in the suite before making our way down to the field, both of us wanting the same thing out of the night at that point.

"I bet no one's managed to do it on the star in this stadium yet," I teased her, having heard rumors of couples doing it all the time on the blue star at the old stadium with the hole in the roof, as she led me out to the blue star at the 50-yard line and made out with me, pulling my clothes off of me as I pulled her custom Cowboys' jersey up over her head and unhooked her bra.

"Take...off...the...pants...I am so drunk and horny right now..." she moaned as I tugged at her pants and pulled them off of her, pulling her panties down along with them as I laid her on the center of the star and straddled her.

"Then I guess we get to be the first ones," I teased her as I lined my dick up with her pussy and slid into her, Nastia wrapping her legs around me to help pull me into her as I entered her tight, hot little pussy.

"Time to go deep Nastia," I whispered to her as I began to thrust in and out of her, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick as she threw her legs onto my shoulders and arched her back high in the air, showing off her gymnastics training as she ground her pussy into my dick.

"OHGOD....FUCK...you...weren't...lying...about...that...SO...DEEP..." she hissed as I pounded on her tight cunt, her hips twisting around my dick as she threw her head back and her eyes rolled back in her head as she fought through her orgasm to make her pleasure last as long as possible.

"SHIT...so tight Nastia...let me stretch you out a little bit tonight baby," I whispered to her as I drove my dick into the depths of her pussy, feeling her walls beginning to do just that to accommodate the deep strokes I was fucking her with.

"FUCK...OHGOD... fuck me right fucking there and I'll cum for you John..." she hissed when she felt me slide against her g-spot, her back arching to an obscene angle as she ground her pussy inti my dick again and came, her eyes rolling back into her head as she shot her cunt cream out on top of my dick.

"FUCK...so tight...are you on the pill Nastia? Because I'm about to cum in your pussy baby," I whispered to her as I thrust into her a few more times and erupted deep into her tight cunt, her whole body going stiff as a board as I filled her with my seed.

"OHGOD...in me...not on the pill...but I don't even care right now..." she moaned as I finished filling her pussy with my baby seed and pulled out of her, her long legs wrapped around me as we made out on the star.

"Come on Nas...suck the cum off of it for me baby...so I can explore your holes again later..." I whispered to her as my cum leaked out of her fertile pussy, her hands wrapping around my dick as she stroked it a few times and began to suck on it.

"MMM..." she purred as she started to hungrily suck my dick, taking down more of it as I pushed it to the back of her throat as I placed my hands on the back of her head and guided her further down onto it.

"Come on Nastia...make me cum...so I can cum down your pretty little throat baby..." I whispered to her as I started to thrust my hips into her face, her eyes closing as she played with my balls and worked her magic for a little longer.

"UH...yeah...cumming Nas..." I moaned as I shot my load to the back of her throat, surprising her at first as she struggled to drink it down before adjusting to it and swallowing it all except for the little trickle of it that ran down the corners of her mouth as I backed my dick away from her mouth.

"You're pretty tasty baby..." she teased me as she licked her lips and tried to drink the rest of the cum down, kissing me as soon as she wiped it away, "but before they shut this stadium down, why don't you score a touchdown on one of my other holes again baby?"

"Bend over baby," I tell her as I grab her hips and tease her by running my dick over both her pussy and her ass, slapping her ass as I slid my dick into it.

"OHGOD...fuck my tight little ass John..." she moaned as I started to thrust in and out of her tight back door, throwing her head back and allowing me to yank on her ponytail, using as leverage to drive my dick even deeper into her bowels.

"FUCK...this...is...a...tight...fucking...ass..." I grunted through gritted teeth as I speared her rear entrance with my dick, "if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were an anal virgin."

"OHGOD...OHGOD...fuck...my...ass...and...cum...in...it..." she hissed as her anal muscles clamped down on it, throwing her head back as I thrust into her ass one last time and released hot load of cum into her bowels.

"UH...you were the first to fuck my ass baby..." she whispered as I filled her ass with more of my cum and pulled my dick out of her bowels, running it along her cunt lips as I kissed her neck.

"Time to go into overtime Nastia," I told her as I slid back into her tight pussy and started to pound away on it, grabbing her hips with every thrust I made into her.

"OHGOD...fuck me...pound my slutty pussy John..." she moans as she pushes her ass back into my dick, her walls pulling on it a little more with every movement I made into her as once again began to pull on her ponytail for leverage.

"FUCK...pull...my...hair...I...love...that..." she hissed as I slammed deeper into her pussy, bottoming out inside of her as I felt her wall starting to put the squeeze on my dick again.

"I bet you do, you little slut," I teased her as I pushed my dick up against her cervix one last time and felt her start to cum on my dick as she threw her head back and went limp under me as I grabbed a hold of her hips again and gave her one last thrust of my hips before blasting my load deep into her pussy again.

"OHGOD...FUCK...YES...cum in my pussy John..." she purred when she felt my cum rocketing deep into her cunt, her walls soaking up every last drop of it as I held it deep inside of her until every drop of my cum had entered her and then finally pulled out of her for the final time.

"Touchdown," she softly moaned as my cock left her pussy and left a trail of my cum oozing down the insides of her thighs and onto the star as we made out on it.

"That was fucking amazing Nastia, but I do hope you don't wind up pregnant from it," I whispered to her, actually hoping the opposite but not wanting to sound too giddy about possibly knocking her up as a result of our drunken one night stand.

"This ain't my first rodeo John, I'll be fine baby," she whispers I your ear as you sloppily make out with her and run off the field, making it out of the stadium just as the lights are being turned off inside.

"Why don't you call me sometime and we'll see where this leads?" she told me as she slipped her number into my pocket, "accidentally" grazing her hand against my crotch as she did so.

"Don't have to tell me twice Nastia," I told her as we swapped spit against my car and went our separate ways, not knowing when we'd see each other again, but pretty sure we would.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers