A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

Story Info
Loves Lurid Bondage Takes Taylor Ep 5.
43.1k words
4.58
21.1k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

"What?" Taylor screamed. "You told them what?"

Tim Stanton cringed. Taylor towered over him. She was naked, she was aroused, but wanton and wanting. Tim had had her for three days and she'd not come once with him. She'd been coddled close to the edge, escorted to the moment of delight but always the little shit left her wanting and empty, unfulfilled and desperate for that ecstatic relief that gave her respite.

The days since the initiation of her sister were a confusion of sensual delight and emotional confusion with a subtle but chaotic horror interposed just for texture. The Adult Club had fucked Taylor both in mouth and cunt through to the early morning hours of Sunday. Mr. G had appeared about five in the morning and released her from the clever bonds he'd tied Friday night, designed to be loosened every couple hours to let her body recover, then tightened back down so she could be restrained while being used. It was a function of both his skill with the rope but also Taylor's physical endurance that she'd remained tied all weekend. She'd been carried to the toilet like a slab of meat and done her business and then been cleaned and mopped only to return to the table to continue sucking cocks and having them shoved into her ravenous cunt that drooled and begged all on its own. When women licked and sucked at her, she writhed and came for them. When cocks rammed into her, she writhed and came for them. When she sucked cock and it spurted, she swallowed cum until she felt bloated and then she swallowed more.

By the time Mr. G released her, she was dazed but quivering with a heightened reaction to any touch to her body, cunt or lips but her muscles, once so finely tuned, had finally lost their resistance and she'd become lax, unable to respond when penetrated and her orgasms rippled through her body like sound waves through cotton, with barely any evidence to an observing eye. Yet still she climaxed, unable to resist her body's need. Released from her bonds, she lay on the now dank futon on the table letting her legs and arms twitch and jerk as they adjusted to obeying her conscious mind once more without restraint. Mr. G stood over her, a hand laying on her belly, talking and her mind comprehended but some of it.

He spoke to Tim Stanton.

"Make her love you, Tim. You love her, don't you?"

"God, Mr. G, yes, I adore Taylor Dillon." Tim husked, his voice rough with overwrought emotion.

"Take her to your house..."

"What about her parents?"

"Shut up, Tim and listen." Mr. G growled. Abashed, Tim nodded. "Take her to your house and give her a nice bath, clean her, inside and out and then take her to bed. Make love to her and then let her sleep. I'll arrive about five or so to take her home."

"Home? What? I thought I got her for two weeks?" Tim's whine made Taylor want to jump up and stick a finger down his throat just to make him gag so he'd feel what she was feeling. She was too physically exhausted to move and enact that violent wish so it just sat in her mind teasing her with her on incapacity.

"Tim, trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, yes of course." Tim whispered.

"Then make sure Taylor is well rested and ready at five." Mr. G looked down at Taylor and she swore she could feel his eyes on her like a heating lamp, warming her, soothing her. She opened her eyes.

"But when do I get her back?" Tim asked, pulling Mr. G's dark eyes from her. Taylor hated Tim in that moment, for robbing her of that luscious pleasure of Mr. G's eyes on her naked body.

Mr. G looked back to Tim like he was looking at gum on the bottom of his shoe.

"Tim, if you trust me, you'll do as I tell you." He smiled and patted Tim's cheek. "You'll have what you want. I promise, just have Taylor ready to go by five when I arrive. Okay?"

Tim nodded.

"Yes, yes, okay, Mr. G. Five." Tim looked tired but he still drove Taylor to his house, she was wearing only a long bathrobe that she understood in a dull way must be David Carter's robe, which gave her a complicated little tingle. She asked about Tim's mother as Tim bundled her out of the car to the front door, his house didn't have a garage so she had to walk across the weed-ridden lawn to the front door barefoot in only the white bathrobe.

"Mom's gone until Thursday." He said. His voice had warbled then and Taylor had noted it vaguely but without the proper diligence to mark it for later consideration. She'd have cause to regret that, although by then the matter was set and nothing could have been done to change her fate.

What followed was the most surprising hours of pleasure and contentment Taylor had ever known in her life. Tim ran a bath and then helped Taylor into it. She lay limply in the slick, sudsy water enjoying the soothing heat and the delicate jasmine aroma therapy while Tim lifted her limbs and cleansed her. He polished her skin between her toes and behind her ears. He washed her hair, sticky and brittle with cum that had been sprayed there by the Adult Club. He aroused her by pushing fingers into her cunt and swishing them around inside her, pressing more and more cum out of her body until she actually felt clean inside. She didn't mention that her ass hole twitched and longed for his soft fingers there too. Tim would have been scandalized.

He talked the whole time, his voice a mewling swirl of fantasy and practicality. He spoke of how long he'd loved her and that she was his now and he'd cherish her forever...all sorts of saccharine platitudes that made Taylor want to spit in his face but her exhaustion was so total that she merely smiled vaguely at his words. That proved a round mistake because Tim took that as approval and so it encouraged him and he redoubled his fawning praise of her. Taylor saw no way to shut his gob and so had to endure it. She felt like she was drowning in honey.

When she'd been cleaned and pampered in the bath until she felt nearly new again...and horny again to her shock and dismay...he tried to lift her out himself but couldn't. She had to exert her tired and now finally aching muscles to rise out of the tub. She wobbled and would have fallen had Tim not been there to support her and that put bile in her belly she tasted behind her teeth. He was naked by then and hard as a pencil. He nonetheless helped her into the shower, one of the few luxuries the house contained both a bath tub and a shower. Since he was naked they went into the shower together and she let him run his soft hands all over her body, smoothing off soap and massaging her. She stood like a tinman, locked into place by rust and inertia while Tim massaged her. The idiot didn't realize making her stand tensed a lot of the muscles he rubbed but Taylor said nothing. He tried. He wasn't strong enough to do much good rubbing but the very softness of his efforts proved surprisingly enjoyable and disturbingly erotic.

By the time Tim helped her to bed, she was aroused again.

Not the raucous need that made her wince but a soft, almost soothing desire to be used again so when she was settled in his mother's large soft bed, naked and at ease and Tim crawled between her legs and entered her with his average cock, she almost welcomed it. Any port in storm, she thought as his cock penetrated her cunt.

"Oh Taylor!" Tim whispered. "I love you so much!" He lay on her, his cock lodged inside her. He raised up and waited for her to open her eyes and look at him.

When she did, she saw such adoration, for a moment her shriveled little heart swelled. "He loves me!" She thought for the first time, perhaps ever. "He actually loves me!" The thought startled her so profoundly that her hips rose up under him in some semblance of a sexual response to him planted between her legs. Tim moaned and came, absolutely immediately.

Taylor would have screamed in frustration if she'd had any strength left but having none, she moaned. Tim clearly thought it was an expression of pleasure which made him grind down harder between her legs. Despite the longing in her that being fucked all weekend created, wanting more of that, Tim's softness, his tenderness, his very delicacy that had once irked and even nauseated her served to comfort and sooth her. That it did not approach matching the use she'd endured for two days seemed to lose importance and before he pulled out of her, she'd found a curious and surprising appreciation for the gentle penetration that simply felt good but had no hope of bring her to orgasm.

She drifted to sleep with that curious idea in her mind, that having Tim make love to her felt good. She woke later and Tim was inside her again, humping between her open legs. Something about his temerity to use her like that thrilled her but then he spoiled it by kissing her. His lips were soft...like a woman's! The thought made the kiss more erotic than it actually felt because it brought back to her the memory of Miss Rollins kissing her and that did arouse her. When Tim came again, she accepted his offering into her body with something approximating pleasure. The very fact that he could use her without requiring her participation or response actually made it...almost...satisfying. That sleep was better and more satisfying was a very real insult to Tim but if he understood it, he didn't care.

He seemed immune to her indifference, to her lack of involvement in their coupling. He fucked her twice more before the afternoon was over. Each time she woke to him penetrating her and each time she felt some sort of pleasure she'd never suspected was possible to her. It was pleasure at being loved, needed, wanted but also being poorly used. Nothing prepared her for the feelings that emanated from Tim Stanton while he used her. She was too exhausted, too sleepy to have much of an opinion and in fact, his use of her was the one thing that was a familiar source of arousal for her. She tried to feel like she was being used but his soft hands, his gentle lips, his constant murmurs of love and adoration spoiled it for her. It jellied her. No tension rose in her to make her body buck with orgasm. Just the lax contentment of being constantly soothed. She hated it.

He woke her with sandwiches at about four and had her dressed in an ill-fitting dress of his mother's when Mr. G arrived to pick her up. The man snorted and striped her, his hands flying over her body in so perfunctorily a way, it shouldn't have had any effect on her but instead, his very disinterest in her gave her such pleasure, she was wildly aroused by the time she was naked and he'd pulled Mr. Carter's robe onto her shoulders. It smelled fresh and only when she was walking barefoot down the pitted and cracked drive to Mr. G's car did she realize Tim must have washed and dried it for her.

Mr. G didn't even speak to her on the way to her house. Taylor's mind was still woolly with sleep so she almost appreciated the silence, not taking it for what it was, neglect. She lolled in that empty space matching it with her own Zen mind sort of emptiness until they arrived at her front door. Suddenly she realized she'd be walking into her house in nothing but a bathrobe that wasn't even hers! The thought shocked her into awareness.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"This where you live, Taylor," Mr. G said with a smirk and an indulgent smile. "I must say, I have never ever seen a woman fuck so much, so often and for so long with such actual pleasure as you can. You are a remarkable sexual mechanism."

The frank wonder in his voice made Taylor warm and the warmth remained with her through the front door of her house and inside. Her mother and sister were having dinner at the kitchen table. Anne leered at her but her mother stared at them like she was seeing some alien creatures appear magically in her kitchen.

"Mr. Gloustershire?" Tara Dillon said, surprise clear in her voice. "Taylor, what in heaven's name are you doing? Where are your clothes? Whose robe is that? What have you been doing?"

"She's been fucking all weekend. Your daughter is a slut." Mr. G said, his voice even and light as though discussing the weather.

Tara Dillon gasped. Anne choked. She'd been drinking from her glass of milk and when Mr. G spoke, she choked and milk came out of her nose which made her giggle.

"Anne! For Christ's sake!" Tara snarled but then handed her youngest daughter a napkin, dabbing at her messy face. "Here, you're too pretty to be doing that. Stop it." When the mess was finally cleaned and tidied, a lurid silence settled around the four of them.

"Taylor has become a sex slave." Mr. G said, his voice still overtly casual. His words made Taylor's cunt tingle and she was sure she'd just gotten wet.

"You know Tim Stanton?"

Mrs. Dillon nodded, her eyes wide and her jaw slack as though its glass had been shattered by an actual punch to her face.

"Taylor will be staying with him for the next couple weeks." Mr. G looked at Anne. "Miss Anne, go up and pack a week's worth of clothes for your sister and whatever else Taylor will need." He stared at Anne and when she didn't move immediately, he clicked his tongue at her. "Get along now, we don't have all night. Get to it, Anne."

Anne flinched into motion and disappeared up the stairs. She screamed down at her mother about where a suitcase was and Tara screamed back to use the big duffel in the guest bedroom closet. Taylor felt the surreal quality of the moment. Her mother had not made any fuss. Something was going on that she didn't understand. Her mother was about to make it all clear.

"You said there was something else, Mr. G? That you required?" Tara Dillon said, her voice papery and thin as Taylor had ever heard. Her mother sounded diffident and she'd never sounded like that before.

Mr. G nodded.

"You." He said but now his voice was thicker, fuller.

"Me?" Tara Dillon whispered, her voice replete with fatalistic horror.

"You." Mr. G repeated.

"But you said...!"

"I said that if you let me have Taylor, if you let me make Taylor the school hole, I wouldn't require Anne to be a hole for use right beside her."

Taylor flinched, torn between the excitement that squiggled between her legs and the clinching horror that her mother had once more managed to humiliate her in favor of her fucking sister!

"You said you wouldn't tell...!"

"And I won't. But...I want you. I've had the other two Dillon women, I want the third. And when I'm done, your daughters will lick you clean."

"Oh my god, no!" Tara Dillon breathed the words.

"You have been having sex with..." Mr. G stopped and looked at Taylor. He suddenly untied the sash on Taylor's robe and peeled it off her shoulders leaving her naked before her mother. She shivered from the chill of her sudden exposure. "...Taylor since she turned eighteen. Anne will testify to that effect. She's already assured me of that."

"You beast! Did you despoil my Anne!" Tara stood up, her great tits waving in her dress, clearly braless. Taylor stared at them despite herself. Her mother's tits were mammoth compared to her own. She felt doubly naked even with her mother clothed. She crossed her arms over her pitiful excuses for tits.

Mr. G nodded.

"I did. And I will have her again, whenever I wish. You know that she joined the Swanson Adult Club this weekend right? I fucked her in front of everyone and she came with me."

"Oh, god, no!" Mrs. Dillon gasped. "Taylor, what have you done to your sister? Goddamn you, Taylor...!" Tara's voice cut the air, slicing at Taylor but oddly enough, her nudity and Mr. G's warm hand on the small of her back immunized her from her mother's normally scathing effect. "You said you'd protect Anne! Not let her become part of Taylor's twisted depravity, you low life son of a bitch!"

Mr. G clicked his tongue.

"Now, now, Mrs. Dillon, we both know that you have no room to complain when it comes to spreading your legs, don't we? Your husband has been offering you in exchange for political capital for years. I told you that if you agreed to our little arrangement, I'd keep Anne as my own personal pet. I wouldn't let her become a school hole like Taylor here." His hand moved down and squeezed Taylor's tight little rump. The sensations that shot through her naked body surely indicated she wished him to mount her. The longing made her eyes misty and her knees weak.

Mr. G pushed Taylor to the side.

"I'm going to fuck you, Mrs. Dillon, here in front of your daughters, so they know that what I tell them to do supersedes anything you demand of them. You have to be my bitch just like they are. Taylor will be the school hole and Anne will be my hole, but so will you. You'll be my secret hole, the hole I use only when one of your daughters can watch. I'll have three Dillon women to use as I wish but only Taylor will be publicly on her knees for use by the adult world." He smiled and looked over at Taylor.

Taylor felt weak. In the space of a few minutes, the structure of her entire world had been rearranged. It wasn't done shifting, either.

"Strip." Mr. G said softly. "Get on your knees, Mrs. Dillon." He cocked his head. "I want you to suck my cock until Anne returns."

Taylor watched in amazed fascination as her mother's hands moved up to the top button on her floral dress and unbuttoned it. The second and third buttons released and her great tits appeared, all cleavage and proud. Tara Dillon's tits did not sag. Even after two daughters, they had magically retained their full stature. The rest of the buttons followed until the dress flopped open around her tits exposing her tummy and the half slip she wore around her waist.

Tara stared at Mr. G. He stared back.

For the first time in her life, Taylor saw her mother flinch in the presence of another person, male or female. Her force of nature shattered against the rock that was Mr. G.

"My Master!" Taylor whispered, thrilled and inspired by what she was witnessing. She waited for Mr. G to say, "take it off" but he didn't speak and after a minute's hesitation, her mother shrugged off the dress and let it pool around her ankles. In short order she skimmed down the half-slip and then her granny panties, leaving her totally nude. She stood and stared past Mr. G as though she didn't see him but after a moment, she stepped out of the puddled clothing and knelt down onto the kitchen floor. She settled onto her knees, her great breasts wagging as she moved, lifted her face, closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Mr. G smacked his lips.

"Taylor, please take my cock out." Taylor sidled over to him but when she made to get to her knees, he grasped her by the elbow and kept her standing. She unzipped him and dug down into the mystery of his pants until she found and extracted his deliciously hard cock. His slight groan made her swell with pride. When he turned and pointed his cock at her, she thought her body would explode.

"Bend over, Taylor." Mr. G muttered, his voice thickening more.

For a moment Taylor stared at him but finally she turned around and bent over, spread her feet a little more and assumed the position, her pussy exposed to him. When he entered her, she groaned around the knot in her chest. It sounded loud and lewd. His cock slide into her like the proverbial hot knife through butter. She felt every tingling sensation as he pierced her deep, pushing his entire cock into her with barely any resistance.

"Oh my god!" Tara Dillon gasped. Taylor glanced over and found her mother staring at her, seeing her eldest daughter for the first, but likely not the last time, being mounted on a man's cock.

"Christ in a bucket, Taylor, didn't Tim clean you like I told him to?"

Taylor grunted around the cock in her body, feeling like it was lodged clear up in the back of her throat.

"He did." She managed to grunt. "But then he fucked me...uh...three times!"

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers