A Fucking Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

A titter of laughter swept the audience.

"Thing is, they say Old Meyer was looking for his Betsy. Always looking for his Betsy. She was a flapper girl, in the twenties. They were engaged, 'cept Meyer caught her with another man. His business partner, Fred.

"But Meyer didn't go after Fred. He went for Betsy. Caught her in the stable. Raped her. Fucked her to death. Burnt the building down. He used a tunnel to escape. Police could never pin it on him.

"Years later, he married another woman. Looked like Betsy. The groundskeeper is her kid. Kook carries the same damned lantern.

"Anyhow, Old Meyer was always looking, always seeking his dead Betsy. When his wife died, he started watching the college girls. He comes to them when they're getting fucked, or about to get fucked. He watches them in their rooms. That's why Anna left so suddenly."

There was a gasp. Sarah had a hand over her mouth.

Speculation over the abrupt departure of Shayna's roommate was almost as rampant as the rumors about Jason's and Shayna's love life. Anna had been dating Levi.

Shayna's small breasts rose and fell in a silent sigh.

"Some say it's the groundskeeper using the tunnels. Like his old man. You ever see that man without his hat? White, Einsteinian hair. But Anna knew better. She saw Old Meyer's ghost. She didn't wait around to be fucked to death like poor Betsy."

Levi fell silent. Outside the wind howled. A muted rumble of distant thunder rolled through the room. A girl giggled. There was a note of hysteria in her voice.

"You're so full of shit, Levi." Tiffany's voice was derisive.

The spell was broken. Several people laughed. Cell-phone LED flashlights flicked on. The candle was put out.

"Good one, Levi." Kyle slapped the storyteller on the back. "A beer?"

"Sure."

The door to one of the boys' halls opened. The groundskeeper, hair windblown, hat missing, trench-jacket damp, pointed the beam of an old fashioned bullseye lantern at the cooler full of beer and girly drinks.

Someone screamed.

Mr. Meyer ignored the shriek. "Okay everyone. Whose is this?"

Bottles, empty or not, clinked upon every imaginable surface as one. Teens scattered.

Mr. Meyer raised his voice. "You know alcohol is not permitted!

"You—" He pointed his light right at Shayna "—and you." The beam moved to Jason. "Get rid of this. If it's here when I get back, I'll have the school put a fine on every one of your rooms." He trooped back to the emergency stairwell at the end of the hall.

His voice echoed back through the closing door. "Kids."

Students poked their heads from the other three halls where they'd been hiding.

Kyle's head hung as he stood over the ice chest. "What you goin' t' do with it?"

Jason shrugged.

"Throw it out?" Shayna said.

"Man, there's more than a hundred bucks there."

Levi stepped up. "Take it to the bonfire glade. Restart the party there."

"That's half way across campus." Shayna's arms already hurt with the thought of trudging the ice laden chest through the woods.

"Fuck. So?"

"It outside," Jason said.

Tiffany said, "And cold."

"Windy," Sarah added.

"Wet," Shay said.

Kyle shot Jason a pleading look. "Beer."

"Beer!" several more voices chorused.

Shayna's breasts heaved. "Fine. Come on." She reached for the ice-chest.

The trudge down the stairwell was awkward. The tramp across the grounds windy. The first time Shayna went to set down her half the load, Kyle shouldered her out of the way and took up her burden. Boys swapped out several times as they made their way across the darkened, windy campus.

The bonfire glade was just off campus. The wealthy man that owned the woods didn't seem to mind the college kid parties so long as they kept the tomfoolery contained. Alpha-Kappa-Lambda and Beta-Sigma-Omega periodically organized trash sweeps of the woods in order to maintain their benefactor's goodwill. Some of the boys and most of the girls ran ahead of the beer to get the fire, and party, started.

Shayna dropped behind them all. She glanced back. Their dorms looked like an abandoned black brick. Without light, it looked cold. Still its darkened windows looked more welcoming than the gust lashed grounds.

She hugged herself against the chill. The wind ripped her skirt first one way and then another. Chill nibbled at the flesh above her knee high socks. Cold fingers caressed her ass every time her skirt swept up in a gust.

Jason slipped back with her. "Shay, something wrong?"

Shayna shivered. "Cold."

"Yeah, forgot my jacket too." He draped an arm over her shoulder and pulled her into his side. "Here. I'll be your coat."

"Mmm. Nice coat." She huddled into him. "Is that stench mink or just armpit?" She smirked up at him.

Jason's eyes narrowed. "Armpit. You like?"

"Hmm. The warmth is nice."

Thus bundled, their pace was hampered and the pair fell behind their compatriots. With only Jason's cell-phone flashlight, the path grew dark.

Jason pushed a branch out of their way. A dead, wet leaf splashed against Shayna's face. Her heels sank a finger width or two into the damp soil of the woodland path with every pace.

"You sure this is the right path?"

"I'm sure."

"I can't see the fire."

"It's a ways back yet. Not supposed to see it from campus."

"Let's go back."

"Why? Everyone's out here, Shay."

Shayna stepped into Jason's path. She huddled into his chest and tilted her eyes up to meet his. They looked back in the nighttime gloom.

"We can - you know."

Pressed against him as she was, she felt his response despite the intervening layers of clothes.

He bent over and sucked her lip into his mouth. His tongue ran over it. Nerves sparked upon both pairs of Shayna's lips.

Jason pulled back. He let Shayna's lip tug free of his teeth. "How 'bout here?" His voice was husky.

"It's cold."

Jason's left hand slipped under her skirt. Goosebumps erupted in the wake of the warmth he trailed over her cheeks.

"Not for long."

"It's wet."

"You will be."

His lips moved from her mouth to her throat. He kissed down along her jaw. His right hand preceded the onslaught. Her button down sweater and blouse parted at the touch of his fingers. Shayna's breath hitched when he planted a kiss at the center of her breast.

Oh God. Shit. She was trembling. I'm goin' t' - he's goin' t' - we just—

Jason's lips trailed lower. Her thoughts seized. His tongue swirled in her belly button. Heat swamped it. Her fingers curled in his hair. He moved lower and pulled the tails of her blouse from her skirt. She shivered. The wind's chill fingers caressed her flesh. It licked at her belly and the sides of her breast. She pebbled.

Jason unzipped her skirt and then grabbing it with both hands. He yanked the plaid garment to the forest floor.

"Jason, not here."

"Yes here." He breathed upon the flesh her panties still armored.

A tremor wracked Shayna's body.

His mouth sealed over the lace that guarded her. He found her most vulnerable spot. She yelped.

"Jason, please. Someone will see us." Her fingers trembled against his scalp.

He pealed her panties down her thigh. His hot breath assaulted her directly.

"Jason—" He breasts heaved "—please."

He kissed her. Her temperature climbed. Heat suffused her flesh.

"God." The word came out as a sigh. Her knees trembled and bent. She ground her petals against his face. "Jason."

His hands on her hips, Jason turned Shay. He stood behind her, placed a hand on her neck and bent her forward. She braced her hands against the bowls of a tree to keep from falling. Jason's hands traveled back to her waist.

The first thrust shoved Shay up on her toes. Heat speared all the way to her womb. Nausea warred with the sudden ache between her legs.

The next thrust buckled her arms. His piston compressed the ache within her and forced its pressure to spread through even more nerves.

Another slam of flesh within her flesh. She bit her lip and whimpered.

"Fuck! Shay, you're hot. This is hot. The woods. Never done it outside before. Like animals. We're animals, Shay." He slammed into her, pinioning her on his rod. "Oh, fuck. Shay!"

His shaft swelled. It bumped and twitched. Ache vibrated through her epicenter and touched off explosions where his stick drummed within her.

"Oh." The low note pulled all the way through her as though fish-hooked in her womb and dragged up out of her mouth. Her body convulsed a single time. Shay's muscles pulled drum tight as though frozen in orgasm. The pressure built and built and built.

Wavy locks trailed over her forehead and brushed the sodden forest floor. Sweat dripped from her brow. Her face contorted. Her eyes squeezed shut. She panted. The pleasure would not rupture. She lifted her head to moan, to scream, to plead, to do she knew not what.

A pale being floated through the woods towards her. Wild white hair. Ancient face. Hooded lantern.

Shayna screamed. She tried to pull herself up. The balloon exploded. Convulsion after convulsion rocked her core in a wave that flushed the strength from her muscles. She fell off Jason's spent member and collapsed her knees.

"Shit! What was that?" Tiffany ran up. She took one look at Shayna and Jason and said, "Again? I swear, you two are like rabbits."

Jason buckled his pants and helped Shayna to her feet. He handed her, her skirt. He pocketed her panties. "That was one hell of an orgasm. I've heard you groan, but scream?"

"I . . ."

"You were thinking of Levi's story. I swear he's so full of shit."

Shayna shot Tiffany a sour look. She turned her back and began buttoning her blouse. "I want my panties back."

"Not a chance. I said I'd get them. I got them fair and square."

"I'm not going commando." She cinched her skirt around her waist.

"Tonight you are."

Her meager breast heaved. "Jason."

"Oh give over, Shay," Tiffany said. "If you didn't want him to have them, you shouldn't have played."

"Tiff, you too?"

"You're the one that agreed to his silly game and then fuck him every other day. Lord knows I would." Tiffany's last words were barely audible.

"We don't fuck." Shayna's timber was petulant.

"That's right." There was the lilt of laughter in Jason's voice "We make love."

"Fuck. Screw. Hump. Make love. It's all the same. You're having more sex and better sex than any four other freshman at school. I'm jealous."

"I'm sure I can help with that," Jason said. He was laughing now.

"No you can't!" Shayna slugged him.

"Ow." He staggered a step. "I wasn't serious."

"You said it!"

"Come on love birds, party's this way." Tiffany hooked a thumb over her shoulder. She marched into the woods before them.

Shayna followed. As she walked, she felt around her tailbone. "Is my skirt zipped?"

Jason caught her waistband and batted her hand a way. "Stop for a moment. Would you?"

She stopped.

He tugged at her skirt. It hopped up a finger width. "It is now." He gave her a slight push. "Go."

Ahead bonfire cast crazy shadows amongst the trees. Laughter, shrieks and music flooded the wood. Someone had set up an iPhone boom-box.

Kyle greeted them as they entered the glade. He slapped Jason on the back. "Hey man, thought we lost y'."

"No man, just collecting more trophies."

"Jason!"

Shayna rounded on Jason and shot him the evil eye. He gave her a goofy grin and shrugged.

Tiffany snorted and mouthed, "He's your boyfriend." She abandoned Shay and headed off to where Levi was dancing wildly by himself.

Kyle looked from Jason to Shayna and back at Jason again. "Got proof?"

Shayna's stare leapt from Jason to Kyle. "Really?"

"Yup," Jason said in the same moment. He pulled both pairs of Shayna's panties from his pocked.

Kyle shook his head. "Shit man, don't know how you do it. We should crown you King Fuck or something."

"Hey, when you have it, you have it."

"Hey all, listen up!" Kyle took Shayna's panties and held them over his head. "Listen up!"

About half the crowd turned to look.

"I crown Jason this year's King Fuck."

Several cat calls sounded coupled with a few whistles. Heat kissed Shayna's cheeks and breasts. Her stomach stirred as though it were a cauldron. For a heartbeat, her balance deserted her and she wobbled dangerously. She ducked her head and stepped into a tree's shadow.

Kyle caught her arm and dragged her out. "And his Queen, Shayna, Queen Fucked!" He caught both their arms and thrust them in the sky. "All hail King Fuck and Queen Fucked."

The boys roared their approval. The girls laughed. Everyone cheered and several people clapped.

"Okay, your majesties—" He returned Jason's trophy. "—drink, dance, make merry. See if you can keep your pants on." He flourished a flowery bow and stepped aside.

Shayna pirouetted and raced for the cover of darkness. Jason caught her.

"Come back, Shay, we're celebrities. By this time tomorrow, half of them won't remember. Drink?"

"No! Jason, this isn't funny." Shayna's eyes began to burn. "I - You - You're my first. I loved you. And you - you making a joke out of it."

"We're just having fun."

"I'm not."

"Oh come on, Shay, they loved it."

"I want to go back."

"Come on, don't be like that."

"Let go."

"No, Shay. Come dance." He dragged her towards the bonfire.

The nonsense hopping, arm waving, drinking crowd enveloped them.

"I want my panties back."

"Shay, dance. You're always wanting to dance. Dance. Dance with me." He spun her towards him and gyrated to the music.

She pushed him away and marched for the trail back to their dorms. Jason leapt after her.

Sarah, wildly bouncing to the beat of the music, intercepted them. She thrust drinks in their hands. "Your drinks, your majesties." She giggled. She held up her own drink and shouted, "A toast to fuckers. A toast to their King and Queen."

After a slight hesitation, everyone cheered.

"See Shayna, we're celebrities."

Sarah tossed her recently emptied bottle aside which she had upended over her mouth after the toast. "It's bad luck not to drink to your own toast, Queen Fucked."

Jason took a good healthy swallow of his beer. Shayna sipped hers.

"No, you got t' chug. Like I did."

Jason snorted and downed his beer.

"Shayna," Sarah said.

Shayna side stepped Sarah. Sarah cut her off.

"Oh no you don't. Chug it."

Jason said, "Come on, chug it, Shay."

"Chug it," Levi said.

"Chug it." That was Tiffany.

"Chug it. Chug it. Chug it." The chant circled the bonfire.

"Fine." Shayna upended the lemon wine-cooler. Carbon-dioxide hit her stomach like a bomb. She managed half the bottle. Tears stung her eyes as carbonation boiled her sinuses. Her gut heaved. Fortunately, she kept it down.

"Chug it. Chug it. Chug it."

Shayna sucked in a steadying breath. She upended the bottle a second time. She staggered as step when she let it down.

"Lightweight," Tiffany said.

"So." Shayna burped. "Ouch. At least I'm getting—" She wobbled slightly. "—at least I'm getting dick."

"I can get dick."

"I'm getting good dick."

"Girlfriend, I don't know about good dick, but you are getting dicked good."

Shayna clutched her stomach. "Oh. Uh. Tiffany. I don't feel so good."

"Not here." Tiffany took her arm and guided her to the edge of the clearing.

Shayna belched. Her mouth filled with saliva. "It was only two drinks."

"And Sarah gave you the second one, right?"

"Uh huh."

"And she opened it?"

"Yeah, so."

"So, I thought you knew. Sarah likes to spike drinks with a little something extra. I don't know what it is or where she gets it but it's good, after the initial rush."

"Oh God. She - she drugged me?"

"Sit. Head between your knees. Give it a few minutes. You'll feel better."

And she did. After a minute on the ground, tinglies began to dance under her skin. Cheeks and breasts flushed hot, cooled and warmed again. Sparks periodically erupted in some very sensitive spots. They left her smoldering.

"Hey, Shay, there you are!" Jason strode up. "I thought you'd gotten away." Mild puzzlement washed over his face. "You okay?"

"She's fine," Tiffany said.

"I—" Shayna blinked a few times. She reached for Jason's hand. He helped her up. "—I feel good. Want t' dance?"

"I thought you'd never ask." He dragged her back to the bonfire.

They danced. Hopping. Jumping. Moving. Sweating.

Slow dances. Breast to chest. Heat.

Pirouettes. Spins. A kaleidoscope of color.

Words. Shouts. Laughter. A cacophony of sound.

Shana's arms were over her head. She writhed like a snake. The arch of her pelvis ground against Jason's jeans. A rising ache blossomed within her.

"Jason."

"Yeah?"

He pressed himself against her. Her ache trebled.

"Let's go back." She bit her lip. Her expression slipped from mock seduction to stupid grin.

He glanced about. They were nearly the last ones left.

"Sure." He took her arm and directed her towards the trail home.

Shayna's legs didn't want to obey. The trees seemed to want to drift left. She kept colliding with Jason. Presently they emerged from the woods upon one of the university's pea-gravel paths.

"How many drinks did you have, Shay?"

A grin twerked her lips. "Two." She giggled.

"Well, I had six. Wait here." He deposited her upon a convenient park-bench. "I need to pee."

"Sarah drugged me."

Jason strode a few strides back into the wood. "I kind of figured," he called back. His shadow was swallowed by the deep shade between trees.

Shayna kicked her ass over backwards on the bench such that her legs poked through a gap in the aluminum slats and her arms rested upon the backrest. Her chin dropped to cradle upon her crossed wrists. Her eyes drooped.

A wain light bathed her face. Through the eyelashes she struggled to keep open she saw a pale man. He held a lantern. She could see trees through him.

Fear clenched. It couldn't get ahold on her soul. It just drained away but it took to her giddy inebriation with it. She sat up straighter to get a better look.

The man was old. Liver spots covered his scalp. Windswept hair stuck out from his temples and over his ears. He was dressed for wind and rain. His old timey lantern illuminated his face and chest. Below he simply faded away. His expression was sad.

"Are you Meyer?" Shayna said.

"Who the hell are you talking to, Shayna?"

Shayna's gaze snapped to Jason who'd stepped up beside her. When she looked back the ghost was gone.

"I saw Levi's ghost."

"I think you're addled."

She shot him a petulant frown. "He was right there."

"And I'm right here. Let's go back."

A dangerous recklessness welled within Shayna. She untangled herself from the park-bench and stood. "You don't believe me."

"No. I don't."

She rocked up on her toes and kissed him. It was slow, open mouthed, a little sloppy, hot and soft. She pushed him down on the bench and climbed into his lap.

"What the hell? Shay?"

"You don't believe me." She fumbled with his belt. The drug induced heat between her legs warmed again.

"So you're going to fuck me?"

"You are King Fuck. Maybe when Queen Fucked is fucked to death you'll believe me. That is how Levi's ghost preyed upon girls, isn't it?"

"Shay, your stoned." He tried to lever her out of his lap.

She grabbed his member through his boxers. With her free hand she planted his hand between her legs. She maneuvered his thumb upon her button and a finger within her slot. She forced her tongue into his mouth and his shaft swelled between her fingers.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers