A Fucking Great Night

Story Info
42 years old and full of sexual desire for a young man.
1.3k words
4.15
31.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life has been dull for a while, in a very stagnant relationship.

I knew I fell out of love years ago from my partner, as our sex life died long before that, he bored me as he didn't want to try new things and I so desperately wanted to experience something much more fun.

I had turned 42, and suddenly I felt so sexual like a rebirth. And a desire burning so strong.

I had been out one day and saw you, this handsome young man who I felt so drawn to, you had lovely dark hair, smooth young skin. Such a sexy swagger and an attitude which was so appealing.

I had seen a sign advertising you singing at a local bar, and I couldn't wait to hear your voice.

I could imagine it would be so full of attitude and emotion. And I knew deep down I wanted to catch your attention.

The night of your performance was approaching and so I went clothes shopping, looking for the perfect outfit to show of my figure and big breasts.

I loved to dance and had been complimented on my style so had an idea that I could catch your eye.

I decided on tight skinny jeans and a red silky backless top with no sleeves so that the side of my breasts and ribs could be seen.

I got to the venue, bought myself a Diet Coke, as I never liked alcohol. And never felt the need to drink to loosen up.

My blonde hair was falling down my back, caressing my skin as I moved my head around as I scanned the room, looking for you.

The room was beginning to fill up and I could see a bunch of pretty young girls dressed to impress with the tiniest outfits on... how am I going to catch your attention now, these girls so young and beautiful.

Well, I was here and I was going to have fun anyway!

One of my biggest passions was dancing, so I was going to dance and not worry about you anymore... those beautiful girls definitely must be your type.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and the music started, a voice so pure and emotional started to sing.

My body reacted to the music, my hips swayed as my hands moved up and down the sides of my chest and lingered on my hips and then moved over the tops of my thighs, I was lost in the music, feeling the lyrics take over my movements which felt so natural.

You sang so beautifully with such conviction and passion. I wanted to look at you, I hadn't done for the first 4 songs as I was so caught up in the music. As I lifted my eyes towards the stage I noticed you looking right at me! It felt as though you were singing to me!

I carried on dancing keeping my eyes locked to yours, and my body moved to the rhythm so naturally.

When you finished your last song, you sang such a sweet song.

The young ladies gushed at you but you didn't notice them, your eyes were fixed on me.

The music stopped and everyone started clapping, cheering and whistling! You bowed and showed appreciation to your band. Such a gentleman too.

The bar then just put on background music, and I started to leave, when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw you.

"Hi, I hope you enjoyed yourself as it looked like you did?" You said confidently.

"You were amazing, I loved every song you sang" I replied as I tucked my hair behind my ear, showing off the sparkle from my eyes.

"Would you mind if I bought you a drink? As I'm gasping!" I nodded and allowed you to lead me to the side of the bar in a quiet corner.

You motioned for me to grab a seat in the dark corner, so I settled down on a comfy seat.

You came back with the drinks and we chatted for a while which turned to hours and closing time.

"I have booked a hotel near by as I didn't want to go home tonight, would you like to join me for a night cap?" I asked bravely thinking you would reply no, but you nodded.

We got back to the hotel, and into my room, I kicked off my high heel shoes and put the kettle on.

You confidently walked up to me, and held on to my shoulders.

I could see the desire in your eyes which really turned me on, I placed my hand against your face and pulled you into a kiss, so tender and so passionate at the same time!

I needed you so much, to feel you on top of me, the weight of your body while you fucked me!

I broke away and stripped off standing completely naked in front of you, and you responded by coming straight up to me and lifting me up and kissing me so deeply with your tongue and hands holding my naked body. I wrapped my legs around your waist, and really needed to feel your cock deep inside my cunt!

You walked us over to the bed, laid me down and removed your top and trousers, and I realised you weren't wearing any boxers as your cock stood up and proud, so stunning and tasty looking!

You climbed onto the bed and spread my legs as you slid perfectly into my wet cunt, and I gasped as I felt every movement and how deep you were hitting that perfect spot inside me, I moved my legs up over your shoulders so that you could fuck me deeper, while kissing me with those perfect lips, and flicking my so erect nipples!

You thrusted so deep all I could do was moan and groan with pleasure, then suddenly you say that you want me to ride you, so we quickly change positions and as I straddle you, I slowly ease myself down your wide long shaft, teasing the head slightly for a while, then lowering down all the way, so that my wet warm cunt surrounded your swollen cock.

I grab your hand and place it on my breast so you could caress it, and with your other hand I ask you to insert your middle finger into my ass... fuck me, this feels so good!

I keep a nice rhythm as I slowly bend down and kiss you, and then when I sit back up, I lean back and rest my hands on your thighs as I arch my back and my hair falls down my spine.

I begin to speed up, and ask you to stick another finger into my ass... I am so wet and so horny, and loving every moment fucking a younger man!

A man who knows how to please a woman!

As you insert another finger in my ass, I can start to feel the spasms of my orgasm coming, and I speed up more, and can feel your cock throbbing, and hear your breathing slowing down, and suddenly I feel a massive explosion of cum in my cunt, just as I cum and produce so much cum too!

We both make loud noises and don't care who hears us!

You remove your fingers out of my ass, and I lift my pelvis off you and lay next to you.

"Would you mind if I suck the cum of your cock as I love the sweetness of it?"

You don't say anything so I move down the bed, and start licking the cum off your navel and along your shaft, and then I suck your cock to make sure I swallow it all, then lick your balls. I lick my lips, and smile at you.

"Would you like to join me in the shower to get cleaned off and see where we go from there?" I ask.

You nod, and I lead you to the bathroom, and we close the door behind us... what happens next... you'll have to wait and see!