A Fucking Investment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

Sharon watched as I fucked Ingrid. My sister's eyes were both tired and shining, giving her a look of hysterical focus. Her life was catching up to her. I heard a noise and whispering behind me and presumed that Lanah, the blond downstairs maid had arrived with Mimi and was watching me fuck Ingrid. It had been a long time since I had fucked the house staff. It was time. Beneath me, Ingrid began to shake and then she dropped her head between her elbows and then went completely flat with her head turned towards Sharon. Sharon reached out and put a finger to the woman's lips. Ingrid's pink lips opened and sucked the finger in, forming her mouth around it. She moaned, grunted and went completely still. I continued to fuck her but felt the approach of orgasm as she sucked on Sharon's finger. Sharon's hand caressed my bare ass and just as Ingrid began to quake with her orgasm, Sharon gave me one great shove which slammed the woman against the edge of the table and pressed my cock far into Ingrid's pussy. I came, flopping forward on her body while she shivered and twitched beneath me.

After some time, I stood, awkwardly and swayed, pulling my shrinking cock out of Ingrid's cunt. Lanah and Mimi wiped me off with thick towels and wet wash cloths. Then Ingrid stood up while they wiped her off. She put her hands on my shoulders as she waited, gazing into my eyes with a slight smile on her lips. They removed the remainder of her clothing, swabbing her from ankles to forehead. I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Thank you, my dear." To the other girls, I said, "Take her to my room, if you will. I presume you can do without her for the rest of the evening?"

"Yes sir." Lanah said. "We will be fine. Ms. Sharon's room is made up whenever she is ready."

I stroked Ingrid's breasts and leaned into her to kiss her on the mouth again. She smiled dreamily and then walked out of the room in nothing but her heels. I pulled up my pants and when all was again in place, sat down. My sister was staring at me with a faraway look in her eyes. "God, that was hot." She sighed. "I have not watched a good fuck in, forever."

I smiled. For a while neither of us spoke. I had something on my mind I needed to address before we parted for the night. "Sharon, I do not like the idea of raping these women for your revenge." I had to tell her that. "But I have another idea. Something, perhaps more elegant. Go to bed and we'll talk once I have additional information."

She nodded, shifting her blue eyes from the distance to me. Her blond hair was straggling into her face and her skin was flushed. She shook her head. "Fine, Alan. You tell me what we should do? But I want them to suffer."

I patted her knee. "Go to bed. You are exhausted. We'll talk later, perhaps tomorrow but likely later in the week, when I have filled in some gaps."

We parted with a brief friendly hug. I had not had my sister sexually but she had watched me take the staff on many occasions while we were growing up. It was a nostalgic thrill to have her back in the Livingston mansion. She stumbled off to bed and I went to the office and fired off a number of emails with 'suggestions' to several of my employees, asking for answers on the morrow. Then I went to my room and took Ingrid several more times in the night.

Ingrid was gone about her duties the next morning when I awoke, quite late, around nine. I ate in the office. The week got busy in a hurry because my unscheduled absence forced considerable reshuffling of my itinerary, especially since I needed to remain at the mansion till I got Sharon situated. She did not hover but whenever I saw her, I could read the questions in her eyes. Those blue eyes became fiercer and fiercer till Sunday morning she stalked into the office. I was stalling till I had everything ready.

"Fine. I understand your reluctance. I know you are stalling and avoiding the task of telling me that I am out on the street. The Livingston's do not suffer fools easily. I'll leave tomorrow!"

I stood up and went to her, shocked to see her eyes glistening. My big sister never cried, at least not while I was around her. Seeing her like this heightened my growing sense of what she had endured. "Sis, you are family. There is no forgiveness because there is no transgression." Truth be told, time had eased that bitterness. I had been alone. "You will not leave but you need to be patient. I have to completely reorganize my affairs if you are going to become acting CEO. I think I have a plan about worked out but it will take time. Sit down, let me explain."

"But I changed my name, I rejected you all. I did not even come to their funeral. I deserve nothing." Then my words soaked into her conscious mind and her eyes widened. "CEO?" She breathed.

I have to admit that I thought she had been wrong in that omission when she did not come to our parent's funeral but at the time I had no time or energy to call her to account for that decision and now, it just seemed pointlessly cruel. It was her decisions to make. But for many people it validated the suspicion that she had been a servant's child included in our family so I would not be an only child. I left the subject alone. I pulled her to a seat. "Sit. I realize I have been, somewhat distracted. I have a lot to take care of. Let me tell you what I have accomplished so far."

I described my efforts. I had put together a 90 day plan to hand over the CEO responsibilities to my sister. It would be risky and difficult but what she needed was work. She had majored in accounting and finance in college after shucking off the Livingston name to make her own way in the world. So long as she did not forget what she learned, she would be able to fill my position with some ease. I had an excellent staff which needed only decisions in general and direction and I would be available for constant consultation. My staff would report to us both till I gained confidence Sharon had achieved a sound grasp of the business. It would take time but for once, we had time.

I asked Sharon to tell me her story. I had the outline but I wanted her to go through it and she did. Before Sharon left home she changed her name. She created a dire past with humiliating circumstances like a father in prison and a mother and brother who sold crack cocaine in Arkansas. Then she changed her name again to hide that fake past. She applied to college using that new name. She borrowed heavily to pay for college but as expected excelled and began to get scholarships. Then she met Marques Strasbourgh of Manchester, English. They dated and married soon after she graduated. She knew of Holdingsfield Estates from a woman she met in school and determined to become part of it. Marq was genuinely in love with her, astonished at her drive and intelligence. He allowed her to use his money, forging a fiction of their relationship to gain residence and acceptance at Holdingsfield.

Marques paid off her student loans and for a while she lived in domestic or at least social bliss, shopping and decorating and going to the spa with the other women of Holdingsfield. Two things soured their marriage. First, Marques was bi-sexual and preferred boys; not children, thank god, but young men of a certain innocence and ignorance. He tended to hide his infidelities and Sharon became certain he had taken a mistress only to be confronted with 22 year old men with whom she was not equipped to compete. Sharon thought their divergence derived from the fact that Marq was demanding a child, an heir he said, 'to carry on the family name' which our research indicated as an invented name with barely two generations of British heritage, a nouveau riche farce or at best an affectation.

During this time, Marques' financial situation began to wane and he refused to run back to his family in England for help. Which was the cause and which the effect was not clear. His pose of pride before his wife was a farce, he had been back to the family well many times according to the bank records and presumably he was finally refused further aid. In light of what followed it must have included a requirement that he return to England, an inducement he resisted at first. He struggled, finally persuading Sharon to take a position with a friend of his from Harvard who ran a medium sized investment firm. She took on the basic accounting duties which included updating the portfolios of the firm's customers. About a year ago she went to work and found her office locked. She was accused of embezzlement and, she was told, if she would agree to summary dismissal without recourse, they would not pursue charges. She agreed. Our investigation determined that there had been embezzlement at the firm; money was siphoned off and fake trades were made to cover the discrepancies. Sharon recorded the trades as instructed but made no attempt to validate what she was being told. There was a curious duplication of funds appearing in Marq's accounts which suggested collusion but nothing we could prove.

She left the office that day and returned home to find Marq gone and the electricity turned off. She discovered subsequently that all liquid assets were gone and she had nothing. His suit for divorce arrived later that week. He actually brought the papers by the house. He suggested they 'settle this ugly situation' which he gave her to understand meant she would allow him to clear all the debts and then she would, as he said it, 'go back where you came from, wherever that was,' and release his name so their association would be voided entirely. At first she refused but he informed her that he knew of her 'difficulties' at her job and that he was horrified that she had taken such liberties with his relationship to his friend. She was horrified in her own right by a detail of her life our research had not discovered. She refused to sign.

She was pregnant. She had taken a lover. Marq had taken to berating her as barren all the while refusing to take a fertility test himself. She finally tired of the abuse and took a lover who got her pregnant straightaway. She figured with her salary, they would be alright till the economy turned. With the divorce papers before her, it was evident however, that he had been planning this move for some time. She raged at him and drove him away. She determined to terminate the pregnancy and did. Marq refused to settle any of their debts till she signed the divorce and settlement agreements. Worse, he had not paid mortgage or any credit card bills for nearly a year. The credit cards were maxed out and he left her no cash. Anytime she demanded help of any sort he simply suggested that he was 'keeping her out of jail and that should be help enough for the moment'. She resorted to selling the various furnishing from the house which he had not liquidated. She fought and survived this way till the last month.

During this time she went to her various 'friends' who lived in Holdingsfield, asking first for support and then money. They either avoided her or denied her. She became increasingly desperate till one of the husbands offered to fuck her for enough cash to keep the electricity on. She fucked him and then told his wife which gained the ire of the entire community of women and the interest of the feckless men. Her pride caused her this trouble. She admitted readily that she had made a bad situation worse. The response was that she was invited to tea at one of the houses and all the women of the enclave gathered. One of them regally informed her that she should sign the divorce papers and leave, that she would get no help from them and she should not seduce anyone else's husband. Nor should she ask anyone else for help. They escorted her to the door and slammed it behind her.

The next day, Marq arrived with the papers and she signed. She demanded he and his friend sign documents exonerating her of the embezzlements which they did. The next day she called me.

I nodded throughout, understanding what she told me. My staff had outlined most of the situation quite well. Our current information was that Marq had left the country.

"Sharon, that is not everything. I know why you and Marq wanted to live there."

Sharon actually colored. Then she smiled and I saw a glimmer of the sister I knew and loved. She shrugged. "Of course. You would discover that." According to our investigations, Holdingsfield was a completely privately held, privately owned estate. It owed nothing to the local government either for water or services. It was managed by a corporation with nine seats on the board of directors. When someone bought property at Holdingsfield, a deposit against a future vesting accompanied the actual purchase of the individual house. The vesting provided for part-ownership of the whole estate, not just the house. The residents were all vested owners with certain requirements. In addition, the vested owners were all legally listed as the women of Holdingsfield.

Except, apparently for Marq and Sharon, the women of Holdingsfield had the money. The men were, with a couple notable exceptions, floozies and fools; arm candy the women of Holdingsfield married and installed in meaningless jobs while the women socialized and pursued any number of high-profile endeavors designed to get them access to high society.

Sharon nodded again. "I thought that getting vested into the corporation would establish me in society. What a farce! I worked for eight years to discover who the board members were. I discovered just one for certain. Eve Sawyer. Anytime I brought up the subject of the board, I got a cool stare and a polite change of the subject. Today, now, I do not know what I was thinking or feeling. I just wanted to escape the insular life of being a Livingston. I did and I admit it; I regret it. I was wrong."

I waited for a few minutes to speak, letting the moment pass. "Sharon, I have been investigating Holdingsfield Estates. It is entirely owned by Holdingsfield LLC. We know that of the 21 residents, seven have voting rights on the board of directions. Voting only relates to electing a chairman of the board, or most likely, chairwoman of the board. This chairwoman is the lone trustee of the Estate and seems to manage it through a blind trust which we have not unraveled yet. The scheme of selling the 21 estates in the development seems to have led to a reinvestment of the cash which the project generated in contiguous real estate to Holdingsfield. The collapse of the real estate market means virtually all those loans which both the residents and the corporation have on the property exceeds the value of the property itself. So long as they keep all the loans serviced, everything is fine but they cannot get any more credit. Everyone and everything is completely leveraged. At the moment, the LLC holds all the residents mortgages on the real property. This created excess cash which was reinvested in the additional land. It looks like the original idea was to expand the Estate to a community of perhaps 1,500 estates like the one you owned. Initially they were finicky about the people they brought in but the need for cash eroded their 'standards'. We think the plan was to use continual investment by residents to finance the expansion but prices rose so fast they started borrowing. Money was easy but buyers were looking to flip properties, not buy into an American aristocracy. Whatever the original plan, when the market turned and the economy collapsed, they got into serious trouble. I give them credit, though, they had a fairly secure defense. The LLC will continue to function so long as the residents continue to make their payments. They have a little slack but not much. I think if more than three quit paying, the LLC will collapse and the banks will be forced to call everyone's loans and the whole deal falls apart. This makes them vulnerable to a buyer but no one is buying right now. That suggests an opportunity for us."

Sharon cocked her head. "That makes sense. They were furious with Marques when he refused to catch us up till I agreed to the terms of the divorce. They took it out on me. Marques should settle the arrears accounts. We were around sixty thousand in debt."

"I don't think he will. He is gone. What is more, your place, #10 Holdingsfield has not been serviced for nearly 18 months. They can stand that but one or two more defaults and the corporation should collapse. That is my plan."

"Eighteen months? How can that be?"

"Sis, I think he and Carter Winston, his friend, your boss were planning this for some time. I think they used you to cover their embezzlement scheme after Marq's family cut him off. It may be impossible to get him but I think we can bring down Holdingsfield without much trouble. Is that revenge enough?" I did not think it would and I was right.

Sharon shook her head. "No. I want something more than what was going to happen to them anyway." As soon as she said that, she looked abashed, realizing a demand at this point was out of proportion of just expectation.

I held up a finger. "Remember the old line, the best revenge is living well? I have a plan." For a moment I considered not telling it to her. She certainly did not have any leverage to make me do anything. But she was my sister and despite her youthful contempt for all things Livingston, I was about to put her into the position of being my proxy in the company. I had to tell her everything. Trust begets trust and suspicion breeds suspicion, my mother had told me on several occasions. She had handled the domestic staff with Bosworth and I had seen that put into practice. When someone stole from us as often happened, she worked to show justice, not, as she explained it, because the person deserved it but to demonstrate it too those around her. My father had said that no one who stole from my mother ever benefitted from their stay at the mansion. When my mother punished, it was carefully, thoroughly and anonymously, or so my father told me on several occasions. My mother may have been the domestic engineer of the family but she could easily have run the company and my father knew it. Mother loved the mansion and made it a show place for the community.

"Sis, bear with me before you object to my proposed course of action. Just listen for a while. My basic plan is to gain control of the board and be elected Chairman of the Holdingsfield Corporation. Then I will liquidate by selling to Livingston LLC and we will own everything. If we are successful, you will be able to let everyone know you control their futures."

"How do you propose to accomplish that?"

"Based on both what you are telling me and what we have gleaned from our brief investigations, the legal residents of Holdingsfield are all women, all of them. That is why you were signed on all the documentation and why Marq could split with a minimum of consequence. They thought you had the money."

Sharon nodded. "Yes. We knew that going in and he agreed to make it appear that I was the one with the fortune. He may have signed his money over to me but he spent it, lost it, not me."

I nodded. "My plan is simple. I am betting that these are all women of a certain type—since birds of a feather flock together, which in this case may not be an oversimplification. Your social circle and Holdingsfield are an ethnically diverse group which suggests they have something in common which is not heritage or culture. I think it is character. I presume they are mostly the type of women who expect to get their way and use other people to accomplish their personal and private objectives in life. It is not the objectives that matter, it is the power over others that motivates them. They use people without regard to the consequences to anyone else but themselves and feel no responsibility for any promise made or implied. Further, as part of this tendency to use people, they have a refined sense of their own sexuality and use it as one of their prime tools in getting what they want. This makes them vulnerable."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers