A Fucking Investment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

My hands relaxed and her ass dropped but jerked when we touched the mattress. She shuddered and then struggled out from under me and turned on her side, facing away from me, facing the open maw of the closet where Liza watched. The thought of the redheaded woman peering out of the darkness at Val, panting and cursing under her breath stirred me. I got up and found wet a wash cloth and wiped off my cock. I walked to the bed and forced Val over onto her back. She resisted I forced her and then held her while I swabbed at her cunt, getting as much of the spillage as I could before I tossed the cloth to the bathroom and mounted her again.

"Oh god, not again. Not on my back . . .!" She plead. I relented and she turned away from me but I rolled her to her stomach and pulled at her hips. She realized, I think, that if she did not rise, I would mount her from behind, against that fiery ass so she struggled to her knees. I positioned myself behind her and fucked her from behind. She held still, head down cradled in her arms looking towards the bathroom, away from the closet. It was at that moment that Liza stepped into the light, naked. She put her back against the door jamb and with both hands rubbed her crotch hard and fast while I pounded into Val from behind. Val's ass began to move as I stroked into her. I leaned over her and grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her hard against me, pressing my cock deep into her cunt. She grunted and then she lifted her head. I put a hand on her neck and forced her face back into her arms. My strokes were much shorter and I was tiring quickly. I looked over to see Liza's face, eyes closed, mouth a rictus of tension, hands a blur on her pussy and clit and then she made a sound and I echoed it and came, watching Liza shimmy against the door jamb and then stagger into the darkness. I rolled away from Val and lay still.

"You have to go." I said. "Go home. Now."

Strangely, she did not argue or hesitate. She got up, gathered up her clothes and dressed in the hall, looking back at me. I got up and walked down with her to the door. She kissed me at the door, me naked, her dressed, sort of. The garters were not done up quite right or completely and the dress was not zipped up on the back and she carried the bra in one hand.

Val stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "I was wondering, could I get someone else to help me work out my debt?"

I was surprised. "What do you mean?"

She smiled. "I think it would be fun to fuck you with someone else, another woman." She said. "I have a cousin . . . and I always had a thing for her. Would you fuck her and apply it to my bill."

I closed my eyes. "Same test, same conditions . . . more than likely yes." My idea about Ted and Val was the reverse but both worked. I opened my eyes and smiled. "The money."

"Fuck it. The rent is paid. I'll get it another time." She opened the door and was gone.

I wondered if she had heard Liza come. I walked stiffly back up stairs to the bedroom and found Liza laying naked on the bed. She looked up at me and said, "Well. Are you going to finish what you started?"

I couldn't. I crawled up and lay beside her. "I can't." I said.

Liza rolled over and scooted down my body and began to lick at my limp prick but there was no response from either me or my cock. She gave up after a few moments and lay back down. "Go home Liza. If you are convinced that you want to be mine, we'll settle up tomorrow or Monday or whenever."

"Can't I stay? You'll recover and we can fuck later, in the morning."

I shook my head though her body attracted me. The exhaustion possessed me and I was able to refuse her. "We are going to have a deal and I want to play by the rules now because once I have your contract, once you are mine, I will expect you to stick to our agreement."

Liza absorbed that for a moment. "Watching you fuck Val was one of the greatest things I have ever experienced." She said matter of factly. "Several times I was going to come in and push her aside and pound your cock into me . . . but I thought that would be rude. That was her rodeo." Liza snickered. "I want you to fuck me sometime and then make her suck your come out of me."

"That is for me to decide. I own you, remember?"

"Not yet you don't. Monday, maybe. Val is really a sexy woman when she wants to be. I was so surprised. I have been with women before but I wonder if she has?"

I chuckled. "I assure you, she is going to be." Sharon had these two pegged just right. They were what she thought they were: The smartest, with the least debt and the most likely to fuck for money. Sharon was right on all counts.

Liza lay there silent for some time and then sat up and padded into the closet, turned on the light and dressed. She came out, more or less dressed, carrying her bra like Val had been. I rose and put on a robe and went around the bed, took her in my arms and kissed her carefully on the lips. "Tell me, Joshua, what sorts of things are you thinking of having me try, when I am yours to command?" She asked in a mocking voice.

"I am going to give you to Ted." I said softly. "And then I will share you with Valerie and anyone else who seems to deserve to fuck a woman like you."

She pulled back and looked up at me. "I have never tasted another woman they always went down on me. But I swear to you, I wanted to have that woman's cunt on my face after you finished with her."

"Another time." I said. She pulled loose from me and walked away. I went down behind her and closed the garage behind her, once she was gone. Then I called my sister.

"Two down, eighteen to go." I said into the phone.

"You sound exhausted."

"Thank you, sis. This is going to be a year of sexual fantasy."

"And revenge." She said.

"And revenge." I echoed but I could not comprehend how what I had just experienced was revenge. But women are a different breed.

Monday arrived. I told Crowley to arrive at seven and demand payment. Liza called me the minute he arrived. "I need the money."

"Does that mean we have a deal?" I asked.

I give her credit, she hesitated. But in the end, she said, "I want the money, all of it. You better hurry or this horny fuck is going to run that horse cock in my and you'll think you're stirring a kettle of soup when you fuck me." She hung up. I was at her house by nine. She was washing out her mouth when I arrived and Crowlely looked appeased. She was fully dressed in the same dress she wore last time and her knees were scuffed, again. He had given her till Monday morning which was actually three and a half days from his last blow job and so he collected on the difference. I handed her three grand in cash and she handed it to Crowley. He bowed slightly and left without a word.

"He does not seem upset that you are interfering." Liza said.

I shrugged. "He does seem to be a sport. It's just business. But in this economy, he is likely getting pussy five times a day. Here is the contract. After I kiss you, you can sign it." I laid it on the kitchen counter.

She looked at it. "I never thought I could be so easily bought," she said. Then she turned around and lifted up her hair. "Unzip me."

I demurred. Instead, I took that opportunity to kiss her neck, lightly and then I ran my tongue across the skin to the dress. Liza sighed. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her backwards against my hard cock, pressing it against her pliant butt. It felt good, soft. I kissed back up her neck to her ear and she squealed when I touched it with the tip of my tongue, running the wet tip around the coils of her ear. She moaned and kept hold of her hair canting her head. I moved my hands down to the hem of her dress and but both hands on her legs, nearly crouching to do so because the dress was longer than my arms and her legs were short enough to require it. She had on panty hose. I stroked her hose-encased legs, running them all the way up between her legs, stroking her thighs and then her pubis, scratching the nylon fabric lightly with my fingernails. She turned in my arms and then backed away.

"What about that kiss?"

"Where's the bed?" I returned.

She turned and walked back into the house to the master bedroom. I was close behind and stopped her hand before she touched the light. She turned naturally to me and I kissed her lips, lightly, carefully, while I massaged her boobs through dress and bra, pressing so strongly against her that she took a half-step, a sort of hop back, breaking the delicate connection of our lips. In the dimness she stood still, gazing up at me.

"Are you sure you are ready to do this? Once my cock enters your pussy, the contract is valid, sign it or not we'll both know you are mine. I will own you. You have to be sure." I almost whispered, speaking so low. "Now, you only owe three grand. Once I am inside, you are into me for twenty grand, or should I say I will be in you for twenty grand, or forty grand whichever you like."

"Shut up." She said.

"Tell me you want me. Tell me that you want to give your body to me for our pleasure." I caressed her body, tits and ass, whispering into her ear.

"Shut up." She said again but it was an unconvincing sigh.

"Tell me you want my lips on your skin, my hands on your body, my cock in your cunt."

Liza did not move, did not blink. "Unzip me." She said.

"Lay on the bed, with your head to this side." I countered. It was a large bed with a brushed copper stead, perfect for tying feet and hands at foot and head. Liza removed her shoes and carefully crawled onto the mattress. Her legs were shorter than it was high so she had to stretch to get aboard. She looked at me, folding a leg beneath her then turned and lay down, head at the side of the bed. I knelt beside her and took her head in my hands. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her chin, then her eyes, closing each one. Liza made no sound. I lay both hands on her boobs and cupped them, then lowered my lips to hers. She did sigh then, her mouth had opened and her tongue greeted my lips as I kissed her. I pressed down on her, hands and lips and the pressure opened her mouth wide. Our tongues writhed together. I touched her mouth, the sensitive palate and then her lips, filling her mouth with my tongue. Then she did the same to me. I rose up and gazed down at the supine woman, her eyes closed and her mouth open.

Her hands lay at her sides, palms flat. Her feet barely reached the other side of the bed. I could not see her clearly. I found the light switch in the private bath and turned it on. Light formed a frame on the floor and lit her pink dress dully so that it appeared almost purple. I approached the bed. "Now I will unzip you." I wondered if she got the message or if I would need more direct, digital means to impress it on her. She did not move. I reached beneath her neck, found the tab of the zipper and pushed it towards her butt. When I got past her middle ribs I found that her back arched naturally off the bed in a gentle curve, balanced on her back and the broad expanse of her butt.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" I asked softly.

Her eyes opened. They stayed fixed on me as I reached the limit of the zipper and moved to peel the dress from her shoulders. The dress came free and her white bra came into sight. I leaned down and kissed the exposed skin above each breast, down into the cleavage cleverly formed by the garment. I ran my hands over each one, stroking them through the bra. I stopped, reached below and unhooked the bra. She lifted her arms and I removed the bra. Her boobs fell to the side, evenly. I could clearly see the hickey between them which I gave her several nights before. I leaned over further and kissed first one nipple then the other. Back and forth in time, the same amount of attention for each but not much for either. After a few repetitions, she moved her hands to my head and when my lips touched her nipple again, she held me in place. I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth and she gasped. Holding her in my mouth, I flicked my tongue over the wet nipple, faster and faster. Liza began to pant till she pushed my head away with her hands, then pulled me down to her other breast. I repeated the action but then, when she began to pant with my motion, I bit down on her, gently and she gave a little shriek. She pushed me away and rolled away from me, showing me her brilliant white back.

I got up, moved around the bed to the other side, reached past her legs and pushed at her hip, rolling her onto her back. I removed the dress. She lay on the bed wearing only panty hose and the panties underneath. "I hate panty hose. Don't wear it anymore." I peeled it off her waist and down her legs.

"If I don't wear it my legs look fat." She said, looking at me between her boobs.

I dropped the hose on the floor and pressed my hand into her crotch. She moved her legs wider, her breath caught in her throat. "So lose weight." I said, thoughtlessly. I began to pull at her panties but then saw the hurt, the shattered look in her eyes.

"I can't. When I diet my tits shrink. My ass is my ass and it never changes."

Her underwear came off. I stood straight, panties dangling from a finger. Her eyes watched me. When they flicked down to the panties, I dropped them. I studied her body for so long that she began to fidget, regarding me as I painted her body over and over with my seething gaze. "You are too short for your body, that is what makes you seem fat. You are perfect. Everything about you directs a man to your hips, to your pussy and tits. You are complete but being your height, it makes everything seem out of proportion. But, Liza, you are perfect."

I grasped her by each calf and dragged her butt to the edge of the bed. I knelt and pushed her legs towards her head. She grabbed her own knees and pulled her legs apart. For a moment she looked down her body at me but the moment I placed a finger on her pussy, she groaned and lay back, keeping hold of her legs. I ran my hands over the skin of her thighs and up to her pussy. The hair was red, the same color as the hair on her head. I leaned in and lightly licked the lips of her pussy.

Liza jerked as though I touched her with a cattle prod. I licked her again and she jerked again. I sat back and then stood. Her eyes were closed; she opened them, lifting her head to watch me as I undressed. She watched till I knelt once more between her thighs and jerked again when I licked at her flesh again. I combed fingers through her fine hair, searching for her clit with the back of my fingers. She grunted when I found it. I ran a finger up and down the entrance to her pussy and then began to work it into her body. She grunted again and rolled her hips away from me which served to move her cunt higher, closer to my face and drove my finger deeper into her channel. I moved to the side, dropped my wrist and twisted till I could curl my finger and search for the g-spot. I must have found it right away because she grunted and jerked, her whole body twitching but somehow, without really moving and inch.

"I am going to fuck you, Liza. Once my cock goes into you, once I am rooted deep in your cunt, you are mine. I will own this cunt and I will use it as I like."

"Yes. Yes. I know." She was panting. I moved my finger and her hips rolled away from me again, inviting me deeper. I began to move the finger into and out of her hole. Then I licked at the lips of her cunt and she shivered. Her legs dropped, feet flat on the bed and her hands found my head. She moved my mouth upwards. I stuck out my tongue and began to search around through the hair, into and through the folds of her cunt.

"Yes. There. There. Oh god, there!"

I found the spot. I could feel the little sentinel rear up. I licked it and the sucked at it, losing it and sucking at her, searching for it again with my tongue. Her thighs came together and I could not hear what she was saying. For a few minutes I toyed with her clit, fingering her cunt. Her hips began to rise up and drop down, up and down, up and down. I moved my finger till I felt the roughness of her spot and her thighs clamped down harder and her hips began to bounce faster and faster. I pulled my finger from her cunt and with both hands, pried her thighs apart, moved down and sucked at her whole pussy with my mouth. She shrieked and came. Thighs and hands held me in place while her hips pounded at my face over and over again till she arched her body high and then all of her relaxed.

And I could breathe again. I was light headed. I sat back, rubbing my neck and gasping for air. Liza's legs had flopped to the side and her hands lay entwined together, one lone finger moved at her clit. Otherwise she did not move. I struggled to my feet and walked around the bed to her head. "This is your last chance, Liza. I am going to fuck you now. If you stop me, you can go back to your life. If you don't, you are mine till you pay off the debt. I own you. I will sell your cunt to strangers. I will fuck your ass. I will take you on a bus or make you suck my cock in the movies. I will lift your dress in public and show off your beautiful butt. I will make sure you are air tight at least once. Every woman should have a cock in every hole at least once. If you refuse me anything I ask, it will cost you 1,000 dollars. Now move to the middle of the bed so I can put my cock into you."

I do not know how she moved. She was lying on her back with her legs dangling over the side of the bed one moment and the next her head was on one of the pillows and her legs were splayed wide as though she had not moved at all. I crawled between her knees and pressed a palm to her cunt. She sighed. "Last chance." I said softly.

"Shut up." She said, her eyes closed. I rubbed her cunt with my hand, her wet, cunt. Liza opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. "Fuck me, mister. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Make me come. Enter me. Take me. Make me yours. Own my cunt. Fuck me, Joshua!" I did. I moved forward dangling my very, very hard cock at the entrance of her cunt. I knelt, inserted it and pressed against her pussy. I felt the band holding me out. "Last chance." I said and then arched my back and pounded my cock down into her. I went about half way into Liza before I stopped. I pulled out again and slammed down into her again. She grunted, lifting her legs and rolling her huge butt so my cock was fed more directly into her gaping pussy. I kissed her and felt the desperation in her lips as she kissed me, open mouthed, tongue and lips afire. I ran my hands down to her ass and grabbed hold of them, spreading my hands to grab onto each fantastic, soft, white globe. I pulled at her ass and my cock went deeper into her.

"Oh my god, fuck me. Harder. Fuck me!" Liza screamed. I started a steady rhythm, up and down but pulling at her ass with both hands and grinding my cock into her harder and harder with each stroke. She began to chant 'yes, yes, yes' in time with my down strokes. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around me and tried to pull me deeper. My orgasm approached, a blinding pleasure that took me out of myself and high above us where I seemed to be looking down on my body slamming heedlessly into Liza's cunt. Her head wagged back and forth, her lips were parted. Suddenly I began to come and she flattened her sway back which rolled her hips higher, pressing her cunt up to meet this last astounding thrust that ended with the flashing behind my eyes and the clinching of my hands on her hips. I jerked and jerked and jerked, over and over again till finally I was done, finished, empty. My body went limp and her butt dropped back to the bed. I lay on top of her as though I were dead, as though my bones had deserted me. Finally, I struggled to my elbows to give her room to breathe and took that opportunity to kiss her. Her lips were closed but they soon opened as I maintained contact. I felt her tongue and then we were kissing, hard and harder. I rolled off of her, over her leg and looped an arm around her neck, lips sealed together. I reached down to her boob and pinched it. No response. I pinched the other and still she kissed me, sucking at my tongue, swabbing my lips with her tongue, one hand against my cheek the other flat against my back.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers