A Fucking Investment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

Liza did not respond.

Val kissed Liza full on the mouth. Liza's eyes opened and for a moment she was goggle-eyed but then she quit looking at me and turned her attention to the beautiful woman kissing her. Her eyes closed, a hand came up to clasp Val's head and then the kiss matured and Liza opened her mouth. I could tell by the way Val moved her head that they were tasting each other deeply and thoroughly.

Val raised a hand and placed it fully over one of Liza's boobs. Liza shivered, shaking at Val's commanding touch and then, when she regained control of herself, she ran her free hand which had dangled at her side while she was being kissed, up Val's leg to her hip. Liza turned her palm up and pressed it against Val's pubis and pressed her hand into Val's pussy, stroking the other woman with palm and fingers. Val broke the kiss and tried to step away but Liza moved both hands to her breasts and pinched them both, hard. Val screamed and stopped moving, her head falling back on her neck as though she were going to faint.

I stepped in behind Val, ran my hands up to her breasts and freed them from Liza's pinching fingers. My cock was hard so when Val pressed her bare ass against me, she felt the prong against her cheeks. She immediately bent forward, placing her head on Liza's shoulder and her arms around the redhead's waist. "Fuck me." Val hissed.

Usually I do not take orders but I made an exception. I dropped my pants, freed my cock and snuggled it into the crease of her ass. She went up on tip toes and I crouched a bit. Val used one of her hands to catch the tip of my cock and press it into the folds of her pussy which by then wept with joy. She pressed backwards and my cock slide into her body part way. She arched her back, unable to arch it as extremely as Liza but enough to let her fuck me standing up. Arching her ass pulled it off my cock and when she straightened her spine, her cunt slammed down onto my cock with such force that it penetrated her completely to the root. I locked an arm around her waist and held her in that position. Val had her hands on Liza's waist as Liza leaned in to kiss her lips.

"Wait." I said, gritting my teeth around the word. "I need to know if I can sell your cunts to this guy or not." I wheezed as I spoke because all the rest of my body wanted to pull my cock from Val's body and slam it hard back into her. Then I did, just once; self-denial in such a situation is just silly. Val groaned and dropped her head. "I need to fuck you girls, together, today, so you can get used to each other. I should likely take your asses as well because I suspect this African lion is going to have your both on your knees a lot of the time for all manner of purposes. But I have to call him . . . " I glanced at the clock, "in twenty minutes. You can say no or yes. It makes no difference to me. I have to be gone the next two weeks anyway so it will not change anything here." I pulled out and fucked my cock back into Val again. She took a step forward and I felt Liza's breasts on my arm. With my other free arm, I reached up and pulled Liza's blouse off her shoulders but since the bottom buttons were still fastened, it simply fell off her shoulders and hung about her waist.

I pulled out and slammed my cock into Val once more and stopped. "I have to know what you two want to do." I panted. I wanted to fuck so badly, I almost eschewed the whole deal but it had long term implications for my commitment to my sister so I forced myself to hold still while Val's cunt gently seethed and writhed around my cock. I pulled my arms free and grasped her waist and pulled her back hard onto my cock. She was on tippy toes and then she relaxed her feet and the weight of her body fell on my cock. That two inches made so much sensual difference! Val shrieked and fell completely into Liza's arms, head turned and laying on Liza's bare shoulder. I crouched to release the pressure of the angle on my cock. I pulled at her hips sealing us together. Her cunt bit down on me and I thought I would come right then.

Smack! Liza slapped the side of my face, hard. I saw stars for a moment. "I said, pull out of her or we will never get this settled. Go stand over there by the fucking sink. Then, when we get this settled, you have to put that cock in my pussy!" Liza spoke with a high, strained voice, but her eyes were on Val's head laying on her shoulder.

Again I took orders, though I was not subservient in doing so. I backed away from Val's perfect ass and let me cock drip free. I staggered back, shuffling with my pants about my ankles and leaned against the cold sink counter. For a moment, I stared at Val's distended pussy, clearly visible between the parted cheeks of her ass. Then she straightened and like that, they were gone. She straightened with Liza's help. Liza's hands turned her so she faced me. Liza pulled Val back against her own bare breasts. Val turned her head and Liza found her lips in a very awkward kiss because she was shorter than Val by six inches. Val sort of sagged against her while Liza stood on tiptoes to kiss her.

"Okay, that is enough, you two. Break it up for a minute." After a hesitation, their lips parted. Liza tweaked Val's tits and then she gave her a shove towards one of the bar stools. Liza, herself, took a seat on a kitchen chair. She still wore her dress, draped about the cliff of her round hips and ass.

"Val, Liza, are you two willing to have sex with each other while someone watches? Are you willing to fuck a stranger?"

"Isn't that what we have been doing?" Val asked in a dazed voice. Then she slowly shook her head. "I did not know that sex could be like this!" She muttered.

"Hey, listen!" I clapped my hands, then felt stupid standing at the sink with my pants around my ankles and took them off. "We have to decide. And understand, if you fuck it up, you may never get another chance. You'll be stuck fucking for hundred bucks a crack whenever I get the urge. Fuck this up and no one else will want you. Do it right and you could be in easy demand."

"Do you really think this is going to be worth less than five hundred a pop, particularly with both of us?" Val asked, finally beginning to get her eyes to focus on me.

"He is not going to be fucking us," Liza said softly. "The contract is with him but he is going to sell us to his other clients." Liza looked at me with steady, unreadable eye. "He has a lot of money backing him up and he is going to use it to fuck all of us, the whole community. Isn't that right, Mr. Gale? You are starting a hooker club and you came here to recruit all of us. I bet you know the position that everyone of us is in with their mortgage. Somehow you know how the covenant is designed and that Holdingsfield is in real serious danger. Mr. Gale, here, is simply taking advantage of our stupidity and giving us a way out besides losing everything and having to crawl back to our respective families." Liza nodded. "Isn't that right, Mr. Gale?"

I stared at her. The idea that I wanted them for hookers had not occurred to me but it had some rational sense to it. A smoke screen which would allow me to use them all while I worked on the main issue. Having a plausible reason to do what you do which disguises or obscures a true intention possessed some value for me, for us.

I shrugged. "Well, yes. Sort of. I would like to tell you that I have an ongoing operation and that you would be just a couple options but in fact this whole idea just occurred to me after I moved here. " Only a small lie; I should have said 'came' here but the difference was unimportant. "Look, when I scouted this place, I investigated the people here and nearly went someplace else because all of you are on the edge of losing everything. I hatched this plot to buy your bodies as part of an idea I got listening to a bunch of couples talking at a dinner party. The women were saying that they wanted to have women they could give to their men so they could relax about losing them to the sex piranhas out there. But not hookers, they wanted women of means and standing that would seem natural and right to be found on their knees sucking on their husband's cock. That way they would not be embarrassed or humiliated because their husband had no standards. They were drunk. They told their husbands they would let them fuck another man's wife if he promised to keep it to just other married women. That reduced the risk of losing them, the wives said." I was scatting, and felt like a jazzman lost in the midst of a concerto.

"We would be hookers, then." Val said with distaste.

"Christ, Val, would you have been nude sitting in this kitchen if you did not owe this guy money?"

Val shrugged.

I had to say something. I actually had not considered the 'hooker' angle and the call about them from the Prince was happenstance and off-hand. He was telling me he was in the country and wondering if I wanted to 'share'. The thing about the 'two white women' arose by accident and my potential interest in providing him just such a diversion arose naturally. I did not want Val and Liza to know that, though. The deeper the conspiracy to sell their pussy on the market, the less likely they or the others would douse my actual purpose.

"The life you both have known to this point is over. That is true for most of the women in this little community. Either their businesses are failing or the concerns they work for are in the process of figuring out how to dismiss them as cheaply as possible. In a year, none of you will have the means to keep the life you have known till now the way you have known it, unless something changes. I can change it, some, enough perhaps to give you and your friends some time, time to find a way out of the mess that has flooded into your lives. I offer this as an alternative. If you want to proceed, I will make the call. If not, you need to decide what the rest of your life is going to look like."

Val nodded, listening. "We are out of time." She glanced at Liza. "Liza, we have been friends a long time and I presume you never fucked my husband and I never laid down for whasisname. I would you be willing to go on a sex trip with you. I would never go alone but it might be sort of fun with the two of us. But no pain." He glanced at me.

Liza nodded. "No marks, Val. I think you are going to get spanked tonight again. I know I am. They will want to do the same, particularly you once I tell them how much you love to be fucked after you are spanked."

Val stared at Liza for a moment then half smiled and nodded. "No marks. Everything else? Tied up and fucked? Ass? Mouth? Air tight? Doing each other? What about dildos and vibrators?"

"Yes. All of it." Liza said. She looked at me. "Tell your African friend you have two very good candidates to take care of his salacious needs while he is in the US."

I looked at Val and she nodded, though she was sweating and her eyes were bright. "Fine." I dialed the phone and got Prince Myuea Entarrea. I told him that I could set him up. "Friday. You pay the tickets. Right, I'll email the names in a moment." I hung up. "Sold." I said softly.

For a moment, no one spoke. Liza stood up and unbuttoned the last buttons on her dangling blouse and let it drop to the floor. She unfastened the long dress and let it fall down her white, white legs. Then she was like Val, naked but for high heels. She looked at Val. "We need to be clear, the three of us. Our long term objective is to see every woman in this community fuck for money. Right?" As she spoke, she stepped out of the dress and then struck a pose with legs open and hands on her enormous hips. She looked pointedly at Val. "That means that we are going to lie to our friends till Joshua here can manage to get their legs pried open and his very healthy cock firmly in place in our collective cunts. We are going to help and as he initiates each one, they will become willing and active conspirators in ensnaring everyone else. Right?" She looked around the room, that is to say, at Val and I, defiantly.

"You are shitting me." Val said. She looked over at me. "Is that what you have in mind? Turn this place into community of hookers?" She seemed aghast.

"Very well paid hookers?" I said, making it a question. I felt an odd elation, the sense that something right was happening but I could have no pride in it because I sincerely had not thought of it. I started down this road with the, now obvious, delusion that I would be able to ensnare each woman and keep that entrapment totally secret from the others. Curious how such an obvious idiocy could be so easily overlooked but I could plead pussy intoxication and familial revenge. Either should be sufficient to impose that sort of 'invisible gorilla' blindness. Very human of me, but I was not comforted. What else had I missed in my rush to help my sister? Such a humanitarian I was, staring at the two sexual women waiting to be sexually used and then passed off to a mere acquaintance. I shook my head, nonplussed in the most complex, ironic of ways.

Liza walked over to where Val was perched on the bar stool, took Val's face between her hands and kissed her on the lips. Liza held the kiss till Val opened her mouth and their tongues touched, which was when one of Val's hand rose up and cupped Liza's very large breast. Liza backed off. "We are all pretenders of one sort or another. Each of us has some connection to high society but this is not high society. We are not high society. We skirt the edges and play act for those too poor, busy or ignorant to tell the difference. Eve is about the only one but she would rather fuck a camel than go crawling back to her family. She is nearly as desperate right now as we are. And the husbands? The husbands are all philandering pricks or gay, open or repressed it makes little difference. Ted sold you without a second thought, do you think anyone else who wears a cock in their trousers would be any different?"

"John Sawyer would."

"Yes, John Sawyer is a great guy. So look at it the other way, would you fuck him? I would and this way I can do it while Eve watches. I want to be fucked with you watching so bad my pussy is melting right now. But if I understand our prick in the corner over there, his claim to fame with his peers in the world of professional pussy will be our kisses. We are going to be the real thing, the genuine article, women who fuck for money, kiss and cum. Right now Evie is so scared I bet they have not fucked in months. This prick will help that. And Val, you cannot think that anyone has had the sex you had the other day? At least what I saw made me not merely wet but jealous. You are lucky you did not have a cunt stuck to your face."

They both looked at me. I shrugged and grinned. "Truthfully, I want to find the most interesting sexual dream you each have and match you with the man—or men—who would make that dream come true. This is a shitty situation for everyone here. I am taking the long view, that real estate values will recover. I want to own as much as I can but if the covenant gets violated, this place will not be worth a tenth of what it is today and I lose everything. I want both, to make a profit and make you and all your friends while fulfilling your sexual dreams. Not fantasies, mind you; dreams. The dreams of what sex would be like if the world was perfect. Give me that opportunity and I will keep you in a place to live till this crisis passes and then I will profit from owning both you and your property. But to do this, I have to satisfy each of you as you sign the contracts or eventually, the others will have no immediate inducement to join you on your knees. The demand for pussy of your caliber is there, but filling the demand will increase the demand. And it will demand quality and clear representation. We are not an S&M club."

"And yet, we will need to obey you." Liza said.

"Sounds like S&M to me. Or, I guess, Submission and Domination, really." She shivered. "I am not sure I like this."

"I need to understand your sexual needs so I can pair you with the correct people but I also need to be able to extend your concept of your own sexuality, always with the idea that I will be extending your pleasure, increasing your capacity for sexual gratification."

Val shook her head. "It still seems . . . . " She shook her head again, more violently.

"But Val, we have to obey him." Liza said. "When we bring the others in, they will watch us. We have to learn to be the prefect woman . . . I am avoiding the word but what I mean is that we need to be the perfect slaves, obedient in all things and not merely eager but excited and eager, wet and eager to do as we are told but with the provision that we obey the spirit of this agreement and not the letter only. When we have the opportunity to extend our definition of our sexuality, we do so. Are you getting what I am saying?"

Val nodded. "You are saying that since we are selling our asses on the open market, everyone should. Then no one will look down on us."

Liza shrugged. "And we get to keep our houses."

Valerie squinted at Liza. "You are thinking something else. I can tell when you get all hyper-reasonable, you are hiding the thing that makes it work for you. Spit it out."

Lisa blushed hard. "Well, come on, Val! Haven't you ever wondered what anyone else looks or sounds like when they have an orgasm? We are going to help this man fuck all of our friends which will lessen our own degradation and make us all equally fucked." Liza smiled but then sobered. "If we do not help him, if we are not successful, then we will all lose everything and end up crawling back to our families and asking for help like street people, which we would be. We'd never live that down and you know it!"

Valeried nodded. "Do we have to call it 'hooking' though?"

"How but investment?" I suggested. "A fucking investement?" The two women looked at each other, smiled nodded and then looked back at me.

Sounds too good to be true, I thought. They have talked themselves into doing what I wanted them to do for perfectly plausible reasons, or at least fig leaf good reasons. I pointed at Liza. "My dear, is there something you would like to have in your mouth right now or do you want to keep talking?"

Liza did not hesitate but walked over, knelt and took my cock deep into her mouth. She sucked till it had resumed its erect status, talking had wilted it. Liza stood up. She extended a hand to Val. "Come along. We need to practice for Friday." Liza led Val back to the master bedroom. I sent a couple emails and joined them. When I arrived, Liza had Val lying on the side of the bed, legs over the side. Liza was bent at the waist and had her mouth firmly planted on Val's pussy. While I watched, Val lifted her legs and with each hand, pulled them broader, wider to accommodate the woman eating her out. My cock sprang to attention at the sight and I walked behind Liza and began to caress her hips. My fingers descended into her pussy from front and behind. I put fingers from each hand and each direction into her pussy. Liza widened her stance but did not lift her head. Val groaned for the first time and I watched her head flap to one side, her eyes clinched tightly closed. I crouched behind Liza and guided my hard cock to the entrance of her cunt.

Liza lifted her head, "Yes! Fuck me! Put your hard cock into me!" Val's head came up and she put a hand to the back of Liza's head and forced it back to the lips of her pussy, either for the contact or so she could see what I was doing. She held her head up as I began to press my cock into Liza's pussy. Liza arched her back and then quickly straightened it, slamming her cunt back onto my cock. I grabbed her hips and pulled free, found her kissing cunt again and pressed through the resistance once more. She was tenderly tight!

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers