A Fucking Investment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

She shrugged. "We gossip."

"Do they know you're a hooker?"

The little woman shrugged. "I don't know. We don't gossip about business."

"Or money?" I asked, curious.

"Listen, if you want me to leave, I'll just go."

I put out my hand. When she lay her little palm on my open hand, I shook it away. "The key." I said.

"No. I like this house. Thought about buying it myself, when the Strasbourgh's disappeared. No one knows what became of them."

"Give me the key."

She grinned that ghostly smile again. "Just change the locks. I have more where this came from. I have a collection. I can get into any house in the development. I blew the contractor, several times. And then I fucked all the straight men at least once. Several I rode to ecstasy while their wife lay conked out beside us. I'd ride them hard and then dismount and watch while they rolled Momma onto her back and drilled for thrills. I think knowing I was there gave them a thrill." She waved at hand before my eyes. "They took sleeping pills. I could have licked their vag and they'd never have known." She shrugged. "I'll go but first, I want to know something."

I was starting to chill. My imperfect towel job left water evaporating on my back and chest. I was getting cold.

"I won't pay you for it." I said, suddenly.

She looked up from my crotch. "Oh? Why not? You'll pay the others. Why not me?"

"Because you asked for it." I grinned crookedly. "I like the seduction. I like getting a woman out of her clothes and onto her back while she is still catching up to what her body is telling her. There is no surprise as luscious as a surprise orgasm. Getting a woman to take money for what she rightly wants is a bonus, particularly when the need it and don't want to admit it."

"Take me. I won't charge you. Loss leader, right."

I considered her offer. "I never have sex with a woman who can't kiss properly."

She threw her arms wide, all jazz hands and invitation. "I am right here. What are you waiting for?"

What was I waiting for? I asked the question and the answer was clear to me. I wanted to know what this woman was doing in my house. Why was she here? What was more, what was her relationship to my sister? Was there something there I needed to know about?

I got a chill up my spine, like someone had something pointed at my back and I didn't know if it was a lens or a barrel. Or both. I shivered again.

"Mr. Gale, what will it take to get you to take off my clothes and give me the ol' college try? Little women can be fun."

She stared up at me for a moment then dropped her eyes. She fixed her gaze on my belly button or thereabouts. Her little hands reached out and she unfastened the tucked corner of my towel and released it, flinging her hands out beside me in a gesture of flamboyant delight, like a magician at the reveal.

The towel dropped down my legs onto the carpet.

She studied my cock. Her eyes were sensuous, talented and inviting. It began to harden, stirring and shifting as it inflated. She put out a hand and took hold of my cock, holding it in her palm like it was a flashlight. Flesh light? Her warm touch sizzled on my skin. My cock snapped erect.

"Very nice, Mr. Gale. You'd think we women would talk about size more but I never do. I mean no one every brings it up to me. I suppose it's because I am so little. Seventy-five pounds soaking wet and four eleven, in heels. Not these. I'm every bit of five one in these. I think they don't want to discuss how I manage to get the magnums into me or how it makes me feel to have that much displacement shoved up my main street." Her hand cranked up and down on my cock a few times. The skin got really thin. Her little hand felt like wet fur.

Her sales pitch was turning into a distinct itch I wanted to scratch. Free samples always served marketers well.

I tried one more time to distract myself from her presence.

"What are you doing here? Really?"

"I want to fuck you, Mr. Gale. Is that so difficult to comprehend? You are new, interesting cock in the neighborhood. I thought I'd try out what everyone is gabbling about."

Her hand squeezed around the girth of my cock. I took hold of her spindly wrist and gently pulled her hand from my cock.

"Kiss first." I said. "Fuck later if you can kiss well enough. It's a test so don't be casual."

"I suck cock just fine, thank you. A guy with a hogsleg like yours will see it run into my throat. My throat swells up and they come right away. It's that good being in Vicky Vice." She chuckled, then stopped and shrugged when I didn't respond. "Fine. Kiss first." She lifted her chin and closed her eyes, offering up her pursed lips.

I think she expected a peck. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her soundly on the mouth. I had a hand on her ass and the other on the back of her head. I lifted her up. She felt feather light, rising as though by levitation. One of her feet hooked around the back of my knee and she clung to me.

I concentrated on the kiss. Her mouth opened and she blew air out her nose. My hand clamped on her ass and her weight rested there. Her tongue strafed me, departed and returned. Her hips pumped against my abdomen. She lifted both legs and encircled my waist with them. The heels on her boots clicked against each other behind me. She tightened her legs around me but could not lock them. My hand under her ass supported her. Her body quit surging against me and her lips softened. She tilted her head, kissing me with deep soulful concentration.

We kissed so long it became a contest to see who'd wrench free first. Her lips seemed to meld with mine and the sensation of her tongue on the roof my mouth seemed equally erotic to the feel of her mouth on the tip of my tongue. We kissed till her legs tired and I felt them loosen and finally droop. I released her ass and lowered her towards the floor. Still she kissed me, an arm looped around my neck linking us together.

I pulled back and she released me. I straightened. She wobbled and stepped back, adjusting her heels to the floor once more.

"Oh god." She gasped, eyes still closed. She lurched and I put a hand out to her shoulder, steadying her.

Her eyes opened then and she smiled airly. "That was some kiss, Mr. Gale. Or was it just me?"

"Serves you right for sneaking into a man's house in the middle of the night."

"I didn't sneak and I haven't been served yet. Serviced, I mean." She shuddered then. "Your cock was against my belly and I swear I felt it inside me already. Do you mind? Can I undress and have a little cock? If you don't like it, I'll dress and go. You'll love it, though, I promise. I'm a special snowflake. You'll see."

I smiled. "How about your ass?" I asked, sincere in my lust. The fire had flared and now her words were becoming my firm intention.

She looked a little shocked but then smirked. "You're just like all the others. They all want to scare me with that. Truth is they worry that if they manage to get inside my backyard and I give it any effort they'll end up with a linked sausage and that is not a pretty picture for the future Mrs. Gale."

"Why? She ends up whelping a wiener dog?"

The woman laughed, her eyes glittering and flashing. She shrugged. "You don't seem to be like them in that regard though."

"So? Has anyone taken you up on the offer?"

I saw clearly the answer. I felt like Commodore Perry! Doctor Livingston I presume? The name came to my mind and made me laugh juxtaposed with my current identity as it was.

"Offer? Did I offer?" Her voice screeched a little.

I laughed at her. She didn't like that. She puffed up like a hen in the wind.

"What? Don't think I'll do it? Try me, ass hole."

"Feisty, aren't you?"

"I have short man's syndrome. I caught it from all the cock's I've had pushed in me. The pencil dicks figure I won't notice. I do."

I was suddenly cold. I turned around and picked up the towel. I walked away from her.

"Turn off the lights when you leave."

Her mouth tasted of brandy and lust. I walked back to the master bedroom and into the bath. I frosted my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth.

"Good thinking. Your teeth are a little fuzzy." The voice behind me tickled my neck. I sucked on the toothbrush and wrapped the towel around my waist.

"You have a nice ass? Ever been fucked in the ass?"

I turned to look at her.

"Hey, turn about's fair play. I could fist you and it'd barely be different from some of the guys in this world." She smiled brightly then.

"I'll pass. I meant it about your ass though." I muttered around the froth in my mouth, from the tooth paste.

She stopped smiling but I couldn't tell if it was a response or if her face was just snapping back into shape. She stood leaning on the wall blinking at me, arms folded on her lean chest.

My cock had not deflated. I had to fold it up to get the towel on. I returned to brushing my teeth. I was bent over spitting when I felt her behind me. She untucked the towel and when I turned to look at her, naked, she was hanging it up on towel hook.

She faced me. "That looked uncomfortable." She mumbled. "Your cock didn't look happy to me." She waved a hand. "I could see in the mirror. The little guy, sorry, the big, giant, huge fellow, looked cramped."

Her smile lit the fuse of my lust. It flared in me, rising like a conflagration in a dry forest. I gargled and spat, wiped my mouth and turned to her. I loomed over her, my cock poked her in the stomach. She put both hands on my bare cock and bent it gently up between us. She moved closer. My cock rubbed on her sweater; it was soft and delicious like I felt her to be. I reached past her elbows to the lower edge of her little shirt. I pulled on it and her hands went up over her head, nearly poking out an eye. I pulled the shirt up her lean torso and skimmed it up her arms and off. I tossed it into the bedroom.

Before I could do anything else, she scampered away and picked up the shirt, smoothed it out and folded it up neatly. She lay it on one of the arm chairs and returned to me. She smiled, embarrassment tinged her cheeks.

"I have this thing about being messy. Even here. I can't stand it. I have to pick up clothes and things and make things tidy." She held out her arms. "Take off my bra. I don't know why I bother. My tits won't droop if I live to a hundred."

I did. She was right. Her breasts were gentle rises topped by the knots of her little nipples. Seeing them made my tongue itch. She turned around and walked into the bedroom. I closed the light and followed. She turned around to face me and sat on the bed. She had to hike her ass up onto it and dangled her legs off the edge since it was higher than her legs were long.

I moved to stand before her and got to my knees before her. Her boots were lace up and I had to loosen them to get them off. She watched me fussing with her boots, nearly smiling but not quite, watching with a warm look in her eyes.

"A man on his knees before me. Dreams do come true!" She whispered.

I pulled the second boot off and she lay back, unfastening her slacks. They were stretchy and released when she unbuttoned them. She pushed them down her legs. I helped, gentleman that I am. Her skin was smooth and taut, tinted dark but not brown exactly but almost grayish in the odd light of the bedroom. It glared and when I pulled off her slacks, I stood and handed them to her. I went and turned on the light in the bath and shut off the bedroom light. She sat naked in the wash of light from the bathroom, the rectilinear gold framed her while she assiduously folded up her slacks.

I extended a hand and she smiled shyly, handing the folding clothing to me. I put it with her shirt and bra on the chair. I picked up her boots and set them neatly side by side on the floor. She was grinning when I turned around.

I shrugged. "I guess its catching."

The little woman leaned back on her hands and opened her legs. She didn't speak.

I stepped over to the side of the bed and got to my knees again.

"Care for a little taste of Vicky?" She whispered. "Oh god," she moaned when my hands touched her miniature knees and pushed them wider, far back against the side of the bed. Her ass scooted forwards, lifting. "Oh god." She breathed the words. "Can I tell you something?"

"You can try." I said. I bent between her spread thighs and kissed her skin at mid-thigh. She groaned. Her body twitched. I kissed the other thigh with much the same result. I pushed her legs hard against the bed and held her open. I bent forward. Her pussy was bare. She grunted when I licked up one side and then bucked when I licked up the other. When I licked directly up the cleft in her body, she groaned and dropped onto the bed. I fit my mouth to her pussy and kissed her deeply, pushing my tongue deep inside her.

If felt the ripple of tension roll through her. Her legs tensed against my hands. I felt like a mouse nibbling at the cheese in the maw of a trap. I slathered my tongue over the surface of her pursed pussy and she groaned again. The second and third time I think I struck the clit, she twisted and groaned. Her little torso twisted till her face was nearly against the bed. Her hips remained flat, held still on the bed. She grunted. I pushed my tongue deep into her again and she quit breathing. I poked this way and that and just as I was getting comfortable inside of her body, her hips bucked under me, tossing me aside.

"Oh god, Mr. Gale...don't, don't stop. But, god, I want your cock." She whispered. "I can't decide what to demand of you." Her hips punched up at me. Her pussy pooched and when I poked it again a little trickle of liquid met me and I felt it on my chin. I tasted her, slurping at her sudden spring. She was tangy and slick. Her body clinched against my invasion. I grunted and pushed deeper. She contracted, her knees fighting to clamp shut on me. I felt her hands find the back of my head, holding me there then pulling me away. For a few minutes she alternated between pulling and pushing, indecision singing in her body as I tasted her deeply.

The little woman hissed when I left her pussy.

"Cock?" She asked.

I nodded. She scuttled more fully onto the bed. I crawled over her. I bent over her lean torso and licked at the rough pebble of her nipple. She hissed louder. I changed to the other and she gasped. I felt her hips rising and bumping against my chest. My lips closed over the light swell of her breast. She gasped when I sucked hard with an open mouth. She lurched when my tongue twanged over her tight nipple, taut as a guitar string. She shivered under my lips. I rose up. Her arms were flung to the sides and one hand had knotted the bed spread. The other was laying loosely on it.

I crawled over her onto the bed, astride her body.

"I should be paying you." She whispered.

I rolled her over. I lifted her hips, holding them over the bed till her knees moved below to support her. I set her down like a new colt.

"Oh my god. Yes, fuck me!" She growled. I felt between her legs, following the trail of slick liquid trickling out of her body to its source. I fingered her. Her hips twitched and she pushed against the point of my finger. It sank into her. She groaned.

"God, don't you have something bigger than that?" She muttered.

I withdrew my finger from her body. I pushed her knees wide, lifted her ass, tipping her forward. She toppled onto her face, her head turned to the side and her back bent to an extreme angle. Her hands grasped her knees. Her body locked into position; she became a fuck apparatus.

I moved in behind her. She flinched with my cock head touched her back. Her hips cocked up, lifting her pussy. I found it easily, leaned into her and felt the lips kissing my cock. For a moment they nibbled at me, pinching at the head as though she were trying to pull me inside. I helped. I slid into her tight body. She groaned as my cock penetrated her body. Her hips jerked but that only served to jam more cock into her body, which may well have been her intention.

Her long, kinky black hair sprayed around her shoulders, covering her face incompletely. I was half a cock deep in her. Her body clinched down, seizing around my presence. She gasped. I pulled back an inch or so and pushed back into her. I felt her pussy clamp and then it twitched and I ran into her. Her body bucked but it seemed greater than was possible. My cock rooted down into her depths and she felt tight on me, tailored to fit perfectly onto my cock.

After a moment of panting, she lifted her hips and banged back at me. Again, she twerked, hammering herself onto my cock while I leaned over her. The pleasure rose up and smashed me between the eyes. I lost my balance and fell to my elbows beside her slight shoulders. I felt her hair pulling and she squeaked. I struggled to move my hands but lost my balance and fell full onto her back. My weight squashed her. Her body flattened under me.

I felt my cock slipping out of her and tried to rise. I nearly lost her but Samantha lifted her ass, keeping me inside her. I adjusted my weight but in rising, I pressed down on her ass with my hips. My cock thrust back into her. I lay on her, my cock lodged deep in her body.

She had her hands under her, between her legs. She was rubbing her pussy just so. I got a perverse inclination and released my weight onto her hips. She rubbed harder. I lay full on her but she kept rubbing and in moments, she bucked under me. Her pussy clinched down on my cock and chewed it like it was sugar cane. The pleasure of her body completely fitted onto me flew through me, roaring like a storm. I struggled to my knees which pulled my cock out of her convulsing pussy.

Samantha keened.

I got off the bed. She lay twitching. I grasped her by the shoulders and twisted her around so her head dangled off the bed. She opened her eyes, upside down to me. I could not properly read her expression but when she opened her mouth, I could see we were on the same page.

I moved over her head, bent my cock down to her lips. She licked at the dewy head of the cock lately buried in her pussy. She stretched her neck, arching her back. Part of my cock slid into her mouth. I pushed. She grunted. She swallowed around my cock, convulsed and choked. I backed out of her mouth before she shortened my presence. One of her hands fluttered around and grasped my cock. She bent it once more to her lips, kissing it like a lover. She sucked at the end, licking and slurping. When I didn't move, she extended her little hand to my thigh and pressed at the back of it with her fingertips.

My cock swelled in her mouth. She closed and sucked. I leaned into her and I felt my cock slide past her tongue and once more into the tight stricture of her throat. Her fingers pushed harder on me, urging me deeper. I pushed harder. I watched my cock create a furrow in her neck. Deep into her mouth my cock plunged. Her throat swelled, a distinct swell appeared in her lean throat, now full of cock. She gawked and jerked but made no motion to expel me. For a moment I felt teeth then she adjusted and suction followed. The pressure increased and increased. I felt like we had melded together. Her body clinched onto me. She began to swallow and swallow and swallow as though she were drinking from a hose thrust deep into her throat. That very action made it happen, it turned me into a hose.

The tension in her throat became shimmering pleasure and I felt it rise in me. I could not control my ass. I crunched against her tipped head, grinding my cock into her mouth and throat. My balls banged against her forehead. She continued to massage my cock head with her neck muscles, tightening around it over and over again while she sucked and her lips worked around me. My orgasm arrived and I tried to pull back, fearing I'd drown her.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers