A Fucking Investment Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,188 Followers

"Jeff is a western guy. His cowboy boots are not for show. He was a cowboy, rode broncos and everything. But, well, he, I..." She shifted in her chair. "He came home one night to find me on my knees. I wanted him to grab me by the hair and make me suck his cock. I was so ready to be fucked. I wanted it, but I did not want to demand it. I did not want to push him, or to tell him what I wanted. I wanted him to treat me like I was his slut."

She looked away, chewing her lower lip before resuming. "I should tell you, the whole thing, being the servant, being ordered around, having him demand things from me, telling me what to do and then berating me when I did it...always making me wrong, giving me that delicious feeling of shame and the throbbing need to repair what I had damaged. It all made me incredibly hot. I got excited when he slapped me one time. I tried to suck his cock, he got crazy and left. He did not come back for three days and when he did, it smelled like pussy. I don't know who he fucked or why and I did not ask. I confessed to him later that the idea of him fucking another woman, the idea that he needed someone else made me incredibly horny.

"I have had dreams of Jeff fucking most of the woman in the neighborhood. I always wake up crazy with lust. I'd watch while he knelt between their legs, his long, skinny cock erect and glittering with pre-cum. She watches him and then he bends over her and shoves it into her. She always cries out and lifts her ass to get him as deep as possible. He grabs her by the ass and fucks her till she is screaming and creaming and coming, or at least I think that is what is going on. Then I wake up."

Jennifer looked down at the table. She lifted the collar and chain out of her lap and laid it on the table. The metal rattled, clinking in a way that sent a shiver down my spine. She stared at it. "I gave him this for Christmas a couple years back. He opened it and just got up and walked out of the house. Mr. Gale, I want you to have this. When our lives began to collapse, I started hinting at hooking, that he should begin to pimp me out, let me make money for us on my back or knees, taking cock however he could sell me. It just made him more morose. I don't think he ever understood that this was what I wanted. I was not trying to make him suffer or anything, I just wanted someone to lean into treating me like a..." She looked up at me.

"A what?" I finished. "A sex object?"

Her nod was so vigorous, her hair fell over her face. "Yes. Yes! I want to be an object, an object, a sex object without a will whose sole or at least main purpose in your household is sex. I want everyone to glimpse me and know that I am used for sex, used. I want to be used and used up. I want you to use me in ways I have never imagined—which might take some doing since I am widely read and have a great imagination. But I have plenty of innocence to despoil, though you might just consider it ignorance...I want to be a sex object without a will in the matter. I want you to use me for sex to your heart's content, whenever and wherever and however you wish.

"Jeff loves me and, well, he just does not have it in him to make me do something I don't just love. This twist in me, it freaks him out. I like to be forced to fuck. I love to be pushed to my knees and have a hand knotted in my hair while I take his cock into my mouth and deeper, as deep as it goes without being detached. Jeff never demanded anything of me. He asked most of the time and I only got really turned on when he was angry and got rough with me. When he got riled, it made me hot and I was drippy slick when he entered me. It always surprised him. He does not understand.

"I thought, when I heard about you making Liza and Val fuck for their money, when I heard the rumors that you would buy out debt in exchange for a contract for my body, I thought I had a solution for Jeff and me. You could own me and I, I would get what I have longed for that he could not understand or accept. I want to be your slave, your servant. I want you to take on the role of master and make me do whatever needs doing. I want you to train me, to direct me. I want to be your sex object. I want to be used like a dildo, put to the task of satisfying your sexual demands in any way whatsoever. I want that. I have said it and I will never say it again. You own me and only objects can be truly owned and I want to be owned in the worst way, every bad way you can conceive of.

"Mr. Gale, I guarantee you this, if you let me do this, if you bother to try to find something that I will not do and then make me do it, I will come and come and come. I will have the world's best orgasm." The woman was panting when she fell silent, staring intently at me.

I did not respond. My mind was back with Vidya. How was I going to apologize to her for standing her up? Then, like two pieces of a machine snapping into place, I saw it. I stood up and went back into my bedroom. I found my phone and returned to the kitchen. Jennifer had not moved. She sat just as I had left her but a little paler than before. Her lips quivered and her eyes glistened. She lifted her chin as though to speak but I had heard enough. I put a finger out and she clamped her lips closed.

I dialed the phone, my memory for numbers is perfect. I knew Vidya's number. She answered after three rings.

"Hello?" She panted.

"Come to my house." I said. "You said you wanted to watch me shag someone sometime."

Pause. Silence. "Yes. Yes, I did." Her voice was tripwire tight. "Now?"

I nodded then said, "Now." I disconnected and laid the phone on the table.

Jennifer watched me like she had been starving and I was offering her food.

"Go find a bedroom to make yours." I said. She rose to leave but I gestured to her. She came close. "Bend over." I whispered and she bent forward. I picked up the collar, opened it and fixed it around her neck, closing it carefully. Her blond hair hid her face. She shivered as I slipped the tongue into the loop and closed it on her neck.

When I was done, she stood up. "Thank you, master." She said softly, trembling. "I can stay?"

She had persuaded me. It was fresh to me and, well, I was curious, curious if I could manage it. I found I wanted to try to balance her need to be dominated with my need to be the nice guy, the good guy, the gentleman. It seemed like a challenge but losing could be as fun as winning, so I nodded. "But do not speak." I added. "You want to be a sex object? Fine. I will use you till I get tired of having you here. So don't fuck it up."

Jennifer nearly scampered if a woman of her composure and deportment could scamper. She disappeared upstairs, lugging first one then the other suitcase up and out of sight. When the doorbell rang, she appeared at the top of the stairs and looked at me as I sauntered to the front door.

"Yes, come down. Please sit at the table." Something interesting occurred to me and I gestured at my neck. "Mrs. Simpson, take off the collar." She looked suitably distraught but fingered the band as she moved towards the table, removing it.

I waited at the door till Jennifer took a seat. The bell chimed again, grating at my nerves. She had moved through the house like a ghost, a blond, barefoot ghost, making nary a sound. I opened the door and confronted Vidya. She looked up at me, her eyes shining.

"Who are you going to shag?" She said immediately, rocking up onto her tiptoes and back. The action made her breasts sway and that made me stare.

"Come in," I said after a slight delay.

She stepped into the house but I did not move. My cock was hard. My heart hammered in my chest. I turned away from her, despite the urge to touch her, to ravish her against the wall. I heard her close the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen where Mrs. Simpson sat.

Vidya halted behind me with a quiet gasp. I turned at the sound. She stared at the blond woman till she registered my eyes on her and then she gulped, smiled at me and nodded. "Hello, Mrs. Simpson. Nice to see you here." Her melodious mix of British and Indian accent riled me.

"Mrs. Simpson is, she just signed a contract like yours. I own her. I wonder if you would like to help me finalize the agreement?"

Vidya's eyes became round and wide. She nodded but clearly had no idea what I was referring to. Her imagination seemed to run past her because one hand unconsciously moved to her full breast and squeezed it. Then her eyes found the collar laying on the table. I picked it up and extended it to her. "Put it on her, would you please." I said softly.

Vidya blinked but did not move.

"I am going to fuck her for you. You can watch. She'll do anything I want her to do and I think I will want a lot before you go home, Vidya." All thought of apologizing to the Indian woman was gone. She had that deer-in-the-headlights look in her eyes. "Maybe I will fuck your ass before we are done. If you are good enough, I will sell your ass to someone else. You understand, Vidya? I own you like I own her. The difference is that she is going to wear this collar everywhere she goes and when someone asks what it is for, she is going to suck their cock. No questions asked."

"What if it is a woman?" Vidya said breathlessly.

"Use your imagination." I returned. "Put it on her for me, will you." I waited.

Vidya looked back and forth between the three of us; me, Jennifer and the collar. She finally shook her head. "I never ever thought of something like that." She said looking at the collar. She moved past me and picked it up. She fingered it, running her fingertips over the inner surface. "It's smooth." She said, then she looked at Jennifer.

Mrs. Simpson was looking at her with undisguised lust. Her eyes glittered and her lips were parted. When Vidya turned the collar around and aimed it at her, Jennifer lifted her chin, exposing her neck. The chain rattled on the table top. Then Jennifer gathered her hair with her hands and lifted the blond sheaf out of the way. Vidya moved closer, rose to her tip toes and delicately she fit the collar onto the taller woman's neck. Jennifer sighed as it slide around her throat. Vidya turned it and put the tongue through the buckle and cinched it down, located the right hole and pierced it with the pin. She tested the fit and then turned it around so the chain was hanging down between Jennifer's breasts. She trailed her hand under the chain, pulling it through her hand till she got to the end, then she turned and handed it to me. Mrs. Simpson panted, her lips quivering.

Vidya stood with her hand out, the end of the chain, which had a finger ring on it, lay across her palm.

"Where do you think I should fuck her? What is the fantasy you have about this? On a bed? On that table there or against the wall? On the floor? You tell me. I will fuck her for you, while you watch.

"Oh god, yes!" Jennifer hissed. "Just like this."

"Her position in life is to be a sex object. She is going to be the receptacle of everyone else's fantasy. She will fulfill every whim of mine and any whim I want of yours I want to satisfy. I stood you up last night. I owe you something."

Vidya smiled her brilliant smile. She shook her head vigorously. "No matter, darling." Her forehead creased. "I always imagined finding, seeing them fucking in the kitchen like this but, but the bed would be fine, too."

I wanted to get the fantasy exactly right. "From behind or between her legs? Naked, clothed?"

Vidya's gaze blurred. "She is bent over a counter, I think. He is behind her. His cock is in her. From behind, yes I want, I want to see you fuck her from behind."

I took the chain from Vidya's hand. It fell between Jennifer and I. I tugged on it and the blond rose effortlessly to her feet. "Do we know each other? Do we talk? Is it cheating or play? Are we fearful of getting caught or am I raping her?" My mind was spinning out scenarios without any real consideration of what might fit the moment.

Jennifer gasped with anticipation, trembling before me, ignored as a sex object would be.

Vidya shook her head. "No talking. No sound at all. I, he is fucking her. Start there."

"Clothing?"

"Yes. Just like that. Dressed."

I walked over to the counter. Jennifer automatically moved between me and it, turned her back to me, bending over and placing her elbows on the surface. She shifted her weight over till she ass leaning on them. She popped her hips up, arching her back. She groaned a soft "oh" as she took her position bent over the counter.

"No, not like that." Vidya said, her voice twanging with urgency. She hurried to the counter and pulled Jennifer's arms out straight, forcing the woman to lie down. I preferred the other pose but this was Vidya's fantasy. I placed my hands on Jennifer's hips but Vidya grabbed hold of the hem of the skirt and pulled it high over Jennifer's back revealing her high-cut bikini panties. I noted her hand, she swiped her palm along Jennifer's back, feeling the white skin with her dark hand. There was more to this fantasy than she had told us yet. I was eager to get to the rest of it.

"You are naked though." Vidya said, waving a hand at me.

When I stepped back, and began to unbutton the cuffs on my oxford, she moved between me and Jennifer and pulled the woman's panties over the swell of the blond's ass. She then placed her hands on the woman's thighs and smoothed the panties down to the knees. I threw my shirt to the floor and unbuckled my slacks. Vidya pushed the panties down to Jennifer's ankles and when Jennifer lifted one foot, Vidya removed the panties from it, but left it looped around the other leg. I shucked my pants down my legs, including my briefs. When she rose, her hands smoothed up Jennifer's legs. Jennifer's ass rose as the hands ran up the outer surface of her thighs. Vidya released the woman, walked around to where her hands dangled over the counter top, gripped Jennifer's arms by the wrists and pulled her flat onto the counter.

"Like that. Fuck her like that." She whispered.

I was duly nude and approached the body bent over my counter. Her hips flexed twice, ripples of her muscles under the white skin made little shadows appear and then vanish. I gripped her hips and opened her. Jennifer shifted her legs wider and then her legs seemed to twist which presented me with her pussy. I could smell her arousal. I touched a finger to her pouting pussy lips and she groaned loudly. She was lusciously slick. I glanced up at Vidya, who was leaning back, putting her weight onto Jennifer's arms. Her eyes did not register the groan.

I gripped my cock and touched the head to Jennifer's pussy lips.

"Oh Christ! Oh fucking hell, fuck me!" Jennifer growled.

"Yes, fuck her." Vidya growled too, not noticing the dialog.

I pressed the head of my cock between Jennifer's pussy lips, seeking the entrance. She opened like a Broadway play and I slipped deep into her, half a cock deep perhaps. Her hips twitched, then she withdrew from me a little before trying to bang her body back at me, to sheath me completely into her cunt. I gripped her hips, pulled back, withdrawing my cock from her body. Jennifer shifted and tried to keep me enveloped, shuddering when she felt her body release me. The sound was a rich slurp as her body surrendered its clasp on my cock. I took my hands off of her hips and moved out of contact with her fevered flesh. She groaned and tried to look around but Vidya pulled harder on her arms. The tousled blond head remained between her elbows.

I took firm hold of her hips and pulled against Vidya. The tensed resistance released and the curve of Jennifer's back relaxed. Her face was between her elbows. She wheezed when I touched her pussy with a questing finger again. I replaced my finger with the head of my cock and ran it into her once more as far as it would go. Not quite fully embedded in her, I pulled back and rammed my cock into her once more; not violently but with authority. Holding her by her hips and waist, I pulled her back onto my cock.

Jennifer groaned as my cock slide fully into her body. I began to stroke her, in and out, slapping our bodies together. Vidya pulled in unison with us. My cock sang with the pure ecstasy of being buried in the woman. The sawing action ran tingles of pleasure from heels to the nape of my neck and back down again. My spine felt rubbery and soft. I sagged over her bent body. My orgasm swelled but I pulled free, unwilling to expend myself so quickly. I put a finger into her. Unsure of how her body functioned, I thought to discover if I could frigg her to orgasm with two or three fingers from behind.

I could.

It took three fingers and twenty-seven seconds. I jammed her full of fingers twenty-seven times before her whole body jerked, convulsed and thrashed into a quick orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Jennifer chanted as the climax crashed into her. I pinned her hard to the counter and Vidya was leaning far back, her arms out straight as she put her weight against the extended arms pulling them out straight, tight beside Jennifer's head. Jennifer's arms muffled her voice, but she kept trying to lift her head which allowed us to hear the gurgling of her orgasm as it possessed her. She shook, she bucked, she shivered till finally it had run its course.

Vidya released the blond's wrists and looked at me, her eyes brilliant. "My turn." She said. "You have to shag me now. On the bed. Bring her. I want her to see you fuck me."

I hesitated, hearing the command in her voice but in reality it was simply an urgent request. I was not so insecure I could not see the value in doing what she said despite the fact that she ordered me to do it. My cock longed for pussy. It was a shiver in my body trying to escape and I knew just what the release needed to be. I bumped Jennifer with my fist. "Stand up." I grunted.

"Don't know if I can." She mumbled, turning her head to look at me. Then she took a great breath and lifted her torso off the counter with a deep body groan.

I still had hold of the chain, the ring around my left, middle, fuck-you finger. I led Jennifer back to the ground floor bedroom, my master bedroom. Master bedroom. I sort of liked that but until I had a woman on a collar and chain had never considered where the expression originated. Vidya followed us.

In the bedroom I dropped the chain and left Jennifer standing in the middle of the room, near the dresser. I turned to Vidya. She enveloped me. Her lips sought mine as she pulled my head down with both hands, her hips ground against my bare cock, though it struck her about the belly button. I lifted her up, her arms around my neck. I carried her bodily to the bed, with her dangling between my legs, I dragged her to the middle of the bed.

"Shag me!" She hissed. "Shag me hard. Fast. Fill me with cock and I will come screaming!" Her voice was violin string taut. Her legs pressed against mine and I knee stepped off her. Vidya wore a simple shift, a one piece dress, sleeveless with a belt that cinched it tight to her small waist. It was rust red and blended with her burnished skin. I flipped the skirt part of the dress off her legs and lower body. She wore white, cotton panties but rather than taking them off, I grabbed them at one leg and ripped them apart, shredding them up one side, leaving the other leg encircled but her pussy uncovered. She lifted her hips, flaring her knees.

"Put your cock into me." She panted. "Put it in. Put it in."

I got awkwardly to my knees, gripped her by the knees and pulled her close. I bent over her. Her hands found my cock and pulled me by it to the entrance of her pussy. She bumped her hips up, taking my head and some into her body. I fell forward, penetrating her with cock.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,188 Followers