A Fucking Investment Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers

Once Liza signed in, she looked over her shoulder at me. "Come in here, Joshua. We have something to show you. You have a big problem." She looked the other way, to her left in the direction of the front door she had just entered, passing Vidya Ketteridge. "If I understand Mrs. Ketteridge's demeanor properly, you just signed her ass up for your little enterprise. Am I right? I am, I know I am. That woman had the 'just fucked' look if I ever saw it. She glowed with after-orgasm calm. Jolly good show, old sport!"

Liza ended with a passable imitation of Vidya's British English. Then she laughed till she turned her attention to the computer screen that appeared. She opened a spreadsheet and gestured with her head. "Come look at this." She said.

I moved behind her, looking over her shoulder at the tablet—laptop combo screen she had set up on the table.

"Val and I have been doing some calculating."

"Just arithmetic. Not rocket science." Val interjected.

"Right. Just simple math. We have decided that you have a problem." Liza looked around at me, craning her neck to look up at me. "Sit down. Let me show you this."

I took a seat. Valerie, apparently done decorating the table, came over and leaned against me, pressing her pussy against the point of my shoulder and grinding against me. "Did you fuck her, Joshua? Have you been a bad boy? What about me."

"Us." Liza corrected.

"What about us," Val amended. "You going to fuck us too? Do you have anything less to give us?"

"Shut up, Val. We need to focus." Liza said, her voice merrily grumpy. "Joshua, we have done some checking around and we figure that there are twenty-three properties in distress. Now, with Val and I, and Mrs. Ketteridge, there, you seem to have signed three of them to contracts to fuck our way out of our holes."

Val tittered. "Fuck our way out of our holes? Is that even possible?"

Liza glared, ignored the interruption and continued. "We did some quick math and decided that we are the least worse off of the whole neighborhood. But then, here," she clicked into a tab on the spreadsheet marketed, 'pussy prospects.' "Here you can see everyone listed. I am first, there at the top since you fucked me first. Then Val. I put Evie next but I don't know if you have fucked her yet or not."

"I bet not." Val said.

"Val, shut up!" Liza growled. "Anyway, we listed all these properties, using county records to determine the taxes on the properties and working backwards from there. We made some assumptions about how this whole enterprise is financed and came up with around seventy-five grand as an average it will cost you to keep all twenty-three houses in the division occupied."

"Occupying the pussy in each." Val added.

"Goddammit, Val, shut up." Liza did not sound angry but Val left me, pulled out a chair and sat down, chastened. "That is what you need to get them all solvent and to keep them out of default, using the same basic terms you gave us. This is a spreadsheet I threw together to show our payment history on each loan. As you can see, we have our fucking services listed. I have everyone else listed below. But, Josh, you have to see this. I presume that you are providing us the cash to stay in the property and at 75K a crack, that is 1.725 million in cash you need to sign up 23 women to fuck you for their debt. We might be a little low but that is just an example anyway. It might be higher.

"That is 17,250 fucks at a 100 a fuck, right? That means, if you fucked us all three times a day, 365 days a year, you would be fucking us all for 15 years, closer to 16 actually. That is 3 times a day!" She turned to look at me, triumph on her face. "You will never be able to do that. Never! Particularly if we cheat. 3 times a day? You will not last one year, much less fifteen. Even if you price us each out at a grand per fuck, you still face 1,725 fucks. Even if you figure just once a day, that is still five years to fuck us all. I don't really know which extreme is a closer approximation of your plan for us, but either way, you have some major fucking to do or you're just flushing your money down the toilet. Which, by the way, neither Val nor I think you are doing. That just does not match who you seem to us to be. So what the fuck, Mr. Gale? What sort of investment is this if you plan to sign all the pussy in Holdingsfield to your little fuck for cash scheme? Asking about the board sort of tipped me off."

Liza was on a roll. She was chattering gaily as though showing off a class project to her favorite teacher. I let her go, but became aware that things were not as I had planned them to be. I confess I had presumed that the whole move would occur in secret and these proud, stuck up bitches my sister hated so much would not be comparing notes about their financial situations. Men sure wouldn't be doing that and I assumed women would behave the same way about money and be coy about their fiscal condition and the services they would perform to escape their situations. This seemed to be a faulty assessment. It called into question my whole plan for seducing and contracting each woman one at a time. Liza was merely pointing to one aspect of the scheme that did not make sense. I had to explain myself or I was going to be in danger of revealing the real reason I was here. I was sheepish I had not thought this far. Being dazzled by pussy had happened to better men than me. There was a very shortsighted aspect to my approach. Liza pointed this out to me but from an entirely different perspective.

"I don't think you have thought this thing through, have you?" Liza asked. "The numbers just do not add up."

"Three of those are not mortgaged properties." I said. Immediately I wished I had not said that. Liza turned to look at me, her eyes piercing and fixed on my face. I thought about trying to explain that comment away but I did not have to.

"So twenty." Liza said, accepting the assertion.

"I cannot think that he wants to fuck those three on the south side anyway. Too old to fuck and too snooty, if you ask me." Val offered.

"No one asked you, Val. Now just shut up. Let me do the talking." Liza leaned into me, resting her breasts on the arm of my chair and twisting to look up into my face. "I don't think you are here for the real estate. I think you represent some sheik or other that wants to rent a passel of all American pussy and you found this place. You must have outside funding because, if I am thinking big, you likely are obtaining the mortgages yourself. That takes a lot of cash; way more than anyone would pony up to get just the property."

I nodded agreement to her eyes but was thinking that she did not have the other properties beyond the walls of the enclave figured into her calculations. Someone had bought that property and apparently, not everyone knew about it.

"Val and I have been puzzling over how you were going to fuck us free of our debt and either you had to adjust the rate or you have another scheme you are going to use to get your cash back. We agreed. Val and I both think that you are working to put together an American harem for somebody. I thought the Prince but Val is right, you would not have fucked his sister silly if he had anything to do with this. We think he is just a prospective client whom you used to test out our skills." She looked at me, waiting. When I did not speak, she sat back up, taking her tits back off my arm. "Well? Am I close?"

I have to confess that I really had not done the numbers. I just had it in my head that I would seduce twenty women and that would be that. The whole implication of owning that much pussy and having them all hooked into a debt they had to fuck their way out of had not really occurred to me. I had been much too shortsighted, much to narrow minded. Liza had actually extended the implications of this plan. All I had done was to do the cash schedule till we could gain control of all the property and the extrapolations into the future when the property would regain its value. The truth was I had been looking at my little endeavor at Holdingsfield as a real estate investment not truly as a fucking investment. And now I was caught. The extrapolation to whoring these women out to high rollers traveling the country had been discussed and the Kaiser had even done research but I had not really confronted this dissonance in my thinking. Now, Liza had laid it out for me, rather tersely and succinctly, as it were.

"Well? Am I missing something?"

I heard the door close back in the house and half registered that Jennifer Simpson was up and about. "No. You are not missing anything."

"There is something else, something we wondered about. Some of us, not me, actually but most of these women have swinging dicks that are going to need pussy. You are doing business with them but giving the money to the pussy in charge. What do you think these men are going to do? Date their right hands? I don't think so. We think you need to have one of us do them all. Just one."

"She means her." Val said.

Liza leaned around me and smacked Val on the shoulder. "Shush."

"No. Josh, she wants to help you organize this and to have the job of fucking the husbands."

"Managing the husbands." Liza said over Val's speaking.

"She calls it 'managing the husbands' but I call it fucking and sucking the husbands to keep them happy. She," here Val grinned evilly. "Liza here," she hesitated waiting for Liza to register her objection which she did.

"Don't you dare, Val. Do not go there, I warn you!" Liza seemed truly upset.

Val ignored the implied threat in the redheaded woman's tone. "Dear Elizabeth is terrified of flying. She hates it. It makes her pee her pants. She wore Depends on the plane both ways. She changed three times." Val was enjoying her account of her friend's discomfort.

Liza sank back into herself, blushing furiously. But I noticed, she did not deny it.

Val continued. "Liza wants to stay here without needing to explain why she is not fucking for her supper like the rest of us."

"You girls seem to have gotten your heads around the whole hooker for hire concept pretty well." I observed somewhat sardonically.

They both looked at the other and pointed. "It was her idea." They both said.

I remembered it differently but the past was unrecorded so who could say. "I had it in my head I would seduce you all and you would never speak of it to anyone."

Both women shook their head. "Not so. Mr. Gale, women talk, about everything. You have the most famous cock in the division. Only the men are uninformed about the change in the social situation inside our little enclave. The women, we all know what is coming."

"Or more accurately, who is coming." Val added.

Liza glared at her this time. "Everyone is waiting for you to get to her. Several of your erstwhile neighbors have asked me if you were going to take a run at their panties. Of course I had no idea and said so but still, I think it is pretty well understood that you are offering all of us a way to stay here if we fuck you."

I regarded them both. "I had hoped you would not discuss this with anyone."

"We didn't!" Both said at once.

"So how is it everyone seems to know what is going on?"

"We can put one and one together." Jennifer Simpson's voice answered the question behind us. I turned around and saw her in the archway of the dining room. She was nude, smeared, rumpled and looking like what she was, freshly fucked and well-used; ridden hard and put up wet, as the saying goes.

"Jesus Christ!" Val said. "What is she doing here?"

I ignored Valerie. "What do you mean, putting one and one together?" I asked my sex object, like I did not know. I was realizing that the simplest connection had been one I presumed no one would make in this tight knit little community. I had mistaken a basic tenet of female socialization.

"I mean one pussy and one cock equals sucky fucky." Jennifer said. She stood still, her hands at her sides. She too had a stream of juice streaking both legs, glistening in the light. She blew a strand of her satin blond hair out of her face "You fucked these two and once you spent the night at Eve's whatever happened there, everyone knew that you were making the rounds. Not only that, we could see you were not making a lot of effort to woe anyone or fool the cock being cuckolded. That was the best tipoff. Somehow you were managing to fuck us and the husbands in the picture, if there was one, never objected. They seemed willing to let you slink into their bed and plow their furrow without objections."

"What is she doing here?" Liza asked finally.

I looked around at the redhead and she seemed about to explode. She looked positively furious. I regarded the Liza with some aplomb. "She is my sex object. Her job is have sex and to make it good for anyone and everyone I tell her to have sex with. She is a sex object."

"Christ she looks like one." Val muttered. She sniggered, "I always thought she looked too hot to not, not trot, to not fuck, to not do anything the rest of us thought we should not do but wanted to. Everyone assumed their husbands have been inside this brick house!" Val waved at Jennifer.

That made Jennifer blush and it turns out she blushed down to the slope of her waving breasts. But she did not cover herself. In that moment, seeing her nude there, I realized that part of the game was going to be her discovery of how to find orthogonal ways to obey my instructions, implicit or explicit either one. Her delight would be to obey me logically and surprise me. My first instinct had been to tell her to get dressed but for a sex object without a will, that was insufficiently precise. If I insisted she be dressed, I would have to tell her what to wear and I simply did not have that knowledge. If I said put something on, she might put on lipstick or my shirt or something.

"Don't you need a shower?" I asked, but catching myself followed it up with a clear instruction. "Go take a shower, in my bathroom. Till I get you situated in one upstairs." She did not move. "Now." I said flatly, without emphasis.

Jennifer flinched like I had struck her. She turned to go but I had changed my mind. "Wait." I got out of the chair. I pulled her around the end of the table and bent her onto her hands on the table. I pulled her ass out and then walked back to my room and got a belt. When I got back, Liza and Val were still staring at the nude blond woman, glancing back and forth at each other. I cracked the belt between my hands once. Jennifer flinched. Her face was drawn and pale. I struck her ass pretty hard three quick times. "Now get. You're a mess." I held out the belt. "Take this with you."

Her response was so joyous, so painfully thrilled, I felt a swell in my chest, like I had done something truly wonderful. Perhaps I had, perhaps I had decoded Jennifer a little bit, revealing to us both our mutual ability to fulfill her fantasy of being a sex object. I had a difficult time understanding that but there it was. We seemed to have a certain simpatico that delighted her and her delight in being used delighted me.

"Fuck me." Val said when Jennifer was gone. "I think I am wet." She made a motion as though plunging a finger into her crotch. "I knew that woman was sex on a stick but I had no idea. Shit, I wanted to touch her."

"I know." Liza said softly.

I shook my head. Fuck me I was onto something but it felt more like I had just stepped out of a plane and was falling. "Listen, you have something in mind, how to make this all work. Move into the living room. I hate these fucking chairs." I left them there and sauntered back to my bath. The shower was running and I could see the white skin smear of a naked woman through the steamy glass. I sniffed myself and wondered if I had an aura of sex hanging around me. I certainly smelled of stale pussy. I dropped the robe I was wearing and opened the shower door. Jennifer had her faced turned up into the spray, her blond hair had gone dark with water. Water beaded on her spectacularly perfect body.

I got hard. I stepped in behind her, turned her to face the wall so that spray was washing between us. I felt between her legs, running my finger along her furrow. She moaned and placed both hands on the wall, arched her back and spread her legs. My cock rose up and I crouched behind Mrs. Simpson and pressed my cock into her. She was still slick and I slipped deep into her pussy with nary a hitch.

"Oh cock. Oh wonderful cock." Jennifer breathed above the chatter of the water. I gripped her hips and pumped at her a few times before pulling free. The falling water hurt my cock. I was so sensitive. I turned my back to the water and backed closer to the nozzle. "On your knees, Mrs. Simpson. Suck my cock." I said.

Jennifer turned quickly around, her face the image of stern concentration. She got to her knees and took hold of my cock. She licked it once and then inhaled me like I was a breath of fresh air. Her mouth enveloped me and I was lodged forthwith in her throat. Her whole mouth and throat seemed to close down onto my cock. I shielded her from the falling water so she was not in danger of drowning, though I ran with rivulets of water. Jennifer took me deeply and just held me there, sucking and tonguing my shaft while continually swallowing around the head in her throat. I remembered her image of the hand knotted in her hair and did so, pulling her off my cock and helping her to her feet.

She rose gracefully. I put my hands over her breasts and in that moment resolved to fuck Liza while Mrs. Simpson here watched. My cock was brittle. It stayed that way while I swabbed the beauty down and then let her return the favor. Her hands were questing, gentle and loving. She reverently washed my cock but never made any motion to take it into any of her holes on her own. I admired that. When we finished, I dried her and she dried me, glowing with the interaction. Neither of us spoke. She seemed to understand my actions were just testing, trying things to see how to treat a sex object that looked like her and was so utterly available.

Once I was done, I intentionally left her without instructions, walking out into the living room with a tented pair of sweats and a silk kimono robe. Liza and Val were both on the couch. My cock was so obviously hard they both noticed immediately and to their credit only stared a little. I liked the feeling of being clearly erect but putting no effort into hiding it. I was proud enough but this exceeded my previous experience and training. I felt changed.

I sat down, slouching so my cock tented my sweats very clearly.

"Where is your sex object?" Val asked immediately.

"So. Tell me about these other women. Do you really think they will fuck for money?"

"Do I think they are whores? Yes, every fucking one of them. They just don't want anyone to know it. We all like to act like fucking is something we can take or not but in truth, a good fuck and we are putty in your hands. I think all of us are that way."

"Shit." I said.

"What's the matter?"

"I rather liked sneaking up on you all. It is fun to seduce you. I nearly raped Vidya, Mrs. Ketteridge. Let myself into her house and took her right there in her living room." The memory did nothing to relieve the swelling in my cock. "How am I supposed to keep this facade up?"

"Make it competitive. Let it be known you are looking for ten to invest in and that you want to negotiate with the board for a place on it. Then when you approach them, they'll all think they have to perform well or get left out. That will get their competitive juices flowing!" Liza spoke with grim certainty.

"Is that where that expression comes from?" I asked, wondering for real. I wasn't just trying to be clever.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers