A Fucking Investment Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers

"Comes. Ho ho!" Val chortled.

"Jesus, Val do you have to be so junior high all the time? Can't you just fucking grow up?" Liza sounded truly miffed this time and truthfully I could not tell if she was bothered or not. Apparently Val thought Liza was miffed because she went silent.

"I'll be happy to let it slip that you are interested in ten of us but I'll be sure to make a note that you want nothing to do with anyone till after that fucking vulture has put the screws to his next victim. Otherwise they'll be breaking into your house and sucking you off in your sleep."

Really? I thought. "Really?" I said.

Liza looked at me like I just asked if pants were required at a coronation. "Really? Jesus I am exaggerating okay. But not by much."

I was sitting with my back to the yard so I saw nude Mrs. Simpson walk silently past, behind the two women facing me in the easy chairs and pad up stairs.

"How do you envision this hooker agency working?" Liza asked.

I shrugged. "I think there is a market for you ladies to take vacations on your backs. You'll be . . . "

"Sex objects?" Val offered.

"Consorts of sorts. More like the courtesan of the middle ages. Pleasurable company in addition to being pleasurable." I cocked my head. "But more than that. Our objective should to provide a fantasy to men who can and likely have had everything. That means you need to always be more like urban housewives yanked out of your comfort zones than hookers who eye your wallet like a seal watching you handle a trout." Mrs. Simpson appeared at the top of the stairs. She wore a pink stretch dress that clung to her like a second skin ending just past her crotch. It accented her shape and lifted her tits up so they seemed to billow before her like incoming waves—from my perspective. She came into the little circle and sat beside me, one leg tucked under her ass. The dress slid up her white thighs and both Liza and Val regarded her like an unwelcome addition to our discussion. I put a hand onto Jennifer's thigh and slid it a little higher, slipping under the cloth of her dress and both watching women frowned. I would fix that. They needed to learn the true meaning of sex object. I needed to define it a little too and the very idea steeled my cock again.

"My thought is that we should match a woman to someone who will give her pleasure. Our job will be to figure out the perfect matches for our clients."

Liza nodded but she was not listening. Her eyes were on either my cock or Jennifer, I could not tell which. She gulped and glared when Jennifer gently grasped my erection and held onto it; a strangely possessive gesture that excited me more. Her wonderful touch fired new desire in me. Liza and Val regarded our little tableau with wavering emotions that alternated expressions on their faces.

"Suck me." I said softly.

Jennifer immediately slid to the floor, pulled my sweats and briefs down my hips and gripped my cock in one hand. She sank her mouth noisily down the shaft, sucking and slurping at the head as she worked it into her mouth. She had been much smoother and elegant in the shower. I slouched to allow her a good angle. She made a noisy hash of it that I knew was for her audience.

The conversation about hooker incorporated flagged. Val and Liza watched and listened to the blond suck my cock. After a couple minutes and just as an orgasm whispered sweet nothings in my ears, I grabbed firm hold of Jennifer's wet hair and pulled her off my cock.

I looked at Liza. She was leaning, trying to look around Jennifer at my glistening cock. I pointed at her and gave her the little finger gesture. She got so quickly to her feet she nearly fell over, which made me feel good. It is always great to be desired. She shucked down her panties and approached.

"I think Val needs you, Jennifer. Eat her till she comes a couple times."

Val's eyes went wide. She slouched in her chair, widening her legs in anticipation.

I maneuvered Liza to be astride my legs. Understanding, she knelt on the couch, a knee on either side of my thighs. She gripped my wet cock and positioned it at the entrance to her body. She then rocked her hips back and forth and gradually sank down onto me.

"Oh that feels marvelous." Liza mumbled.

Jennifer knelt before Val, placing her hands on the brunette woman's knees. Liza wore a tight white skirt that popped up to her waist as she spread her legs over me. Val wore a looser skirt which Jennifer left in place as she ran her hands up Val's legs. Val shuddered and lay back in the recliner. Jennifer looked for panties but finding none, ducked under the white linen skirt with embroidery in green and pink along the hem. She pushed Val's legs wide and I could see her grip Val's ass, tipping her body up and opening her as she shouldered in between the tan knees. Val grunted and sighed then squeaked.

Liza had settled onto my cock and twisted to watch what I was seeing. I returned my attention to her and gripped her flanks. She began to roll her hips, creating incredibly pleasurable sensations as her pussy massaged my cock. Behind us, Val began to pant and remarkably, in mere moments, she hissed into a quick, intense orgasm. Then she began to chant "oh, oh, oh". Jennifer was under her skirt, reminding me of a referee looking at an instant replay in the NFL in the early days. I chuckled and Liza took my distraction as an insult. She pulled her sweater off her tits and leaned into me.

"Kiss them." She whispered. "Bite them while I fuck you."

I reached behind her and unhooked the bra. She grunted and her tits swung free. They were so big it seemed like they should dangle but instead they rode her chest proudly, full and lifted by the fullness, like twin prows on a pontoon boat. She shifted to one side, presenting me with one of her nipples. I pulled her hard down onto my cock as I sucked the nipple into my mouth. Liza groaned.

Behind her, Val began to groan and call to the blond between her legs. I tried to look but Liza obscured my view. The redhead did something then that called to my climax. Her pussy seemed to contract, feeling for all the world like it rippled, even sucked at my cock. I slumped further. Liza leaned over me, placing her hands on the ridge of the back of the couch behind me. I captured her nipple again and bit down.

"Oh, oh, oh yessssssss!" Liza shrieked, her body rocking over me and then she seemed to lose the rhythm. She began to buck and my own orgasm flooded out of me. I rose up under her, lifting her a little while she ground her cunt down onto me, impaling herself on my cock, embedding me deep inside of her rich, luscious body. Her hips rocked and I erupted, groaning as I came inside her. Behind her, Val was squealing, trying to come quietly and failing.

Liza melded into me, melting against me and sucking at my ear while the last tremors of orgasm twitched about her. She grunted and kept humping me. Then she whispered. "Your sex object, will she do me now?"

I nodded, trying to reorient myself. I had no idea how to move my body or Liza's to accommodate the request. "Mrs. Simpson. Please come eat Mrs. McCall here." I expected Liza to move over beside me. I had visions of Val sucking my cock but she was out on the chair, panting with the afterglow of her own orgasm.

Instead, Liza just twisted around on my lap, opening her legs over my open legs. She lay back on me. She pulled both my hands to her breasts. Jennifer had disentangled herself from Val's legs and skirt and crawled on hands and knees over to us. She disappeared from my view between Liza's legs. I felt Liza stiffen and then her body tensed. She pressed her hands over mine and I took the hint, pinching both nipples. Liza screamed. She bucked into an immediate orgasm, thrashing so hard I wondered at Jennifer's ability to remain in place. I gripped Liza by the tits and tried to hold her in place. Her torso twisted and her hips ground back at my cock which was used up. Her fabulous ass was plush and cushioned her against me. She lay back and then her whole body convulsed. Her hips bucked up and down a dozen or so times. I could barely see Jennifer riding her pussy, her head of wet hair moving up and down with Liza's motions.

That was how I came to have a sex object living in my house.

*****

Hey, help out the author and vote for this story. Any comments are appreciated. Vote, leave a comment, contribute to the inspiration. Thanks for reading. Send me a note with your email address and I'll add you to the mailing list. Thanks for your support!

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers