A Fucking Investment Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake got me onto my knees and did me from behind. I exploded. I flopped onto my face and he gripped my hips hard and fucked me for what seemed like an hour. I came...god, I came so much. Constantly at the end, I think. Again, they were talking, telling each other what they would do to me if they ever had the chance. Some of them made suggestions. One woman, she kept telling Jake to fuck my ass. Over and over again she screamed it. Finally, Jake told the guy with her to shut her up.

"The guy shoved her to her knees and shoved his cock into her mouth. She sucked him and I watched them while Jake fucked me. God, it was so hot! She was looking up at him and I fantasied about a cock in my mouth while Jake was fucking me. I turned my head, looking around the circle till I found a big black cock bare and pointing at me. I tried to crawl over to it but fucking Jake kept dragging me back and hammering into me. The whole thing got to me and the orgasms started again and pretty soon I was flat on my back and he was fucking, fucking, fucking me. I came and came and came. My god but l love having people watching me. A couple would start to kiss or try to start fucking and the boys would grab them and drag them away. I wanted to see it. I wanted to feel Jake's cock sliding into me while I watched another cock slide into her. Oh god!"

Jeri was panting now. I think she talked herself into coming. Her hand was back between her legs, the other once more steadying her on the bedpost. I waited, still not seeing any entrance into her private fantasy or memory. I was thunderstruck at that thought. I had no idea if what she was telling me was real or fantasy! My god, I thought, what if she is telling me what she wants? I was about to ask for more information when she opened her eyes and resumed talking.

"You had been gone, maybe six days. Jake was fucking me three times a night. Once downstairs, and twice up. Instead of one long show. I'd do I Feel Love and he'd fuck me, and then I Love to Love You, Baby and he'd fuck me. Each time, he had ten or twenty people around the bed. I thought it would be too much, too often, too intense. But, god, I cannot believe I am telling you this, but it is like he was just teasing me. His short cock, it never stretched me, never touched me deeply as I wanted. It was like even though I came, it was ephemeral, diaphanous, a flimsy replica of the real thing. I, I wanted more."

She stared into space, but then her eyes seemed to focus and she looked down at me. "I want you to fuck me." She said, her voice raw with passion. "But, but if he tastes you in me, he'll know and he'll, he'll kill you. He'll make me tell and I don't do well with pain. I'd give you up in a moment. All he has to do is threaten me a little and I'd give you up if you even fucking touch me. He'll beat you to death with a stapler."

I did not feel fear then, but perhaps I should have. I had no intention of touching her. She seemed to revel in being owned so long as she could fight it vehemently till it was time to surrender to it, an idea I filed away to use to my own benefit. I felt considerably better about my prospects than I had two weeks earlier. Things change if you wait for them to do so. Sometimes grunting with effort is just for show and does nothing but makes your karmic hernia worse. Nonetheless, I wanted to find out what she wanted so I asked that.

"I want, I want you to get me away from him."

"Why? It sounds like it is a pretty good thing for you. Why mess with a good thing?"

Jeri's face slammed closed. Her eyes glittered. "Because, I cannot do this forever. You, at least I have some hope of getting out from under you. And...and...I think, I think you would let me...let me..." she stuttered for a moment searching for the right words or the courage to speak clearly what she wanted, to admit it. Instead she finished, "...let me have what I need. Jake, he won't. He knows, if I started fucking the audience, I'd never stop. I'd fuck them all, every night.

"I...I have always been a true slut. Never willing to say 'no' to anyone. I never have. That, that is why I am so angry all the time. It scares a lot of men away. Most are intimidated and never ask. I get stuck with assholes who don't give a shit that I am angry or how I feel at all. They just take it." She hesitated, a crooked grin on her face that made her look slightly loopy. "Of course, that just makes it all the more fantastic, when they take me like that, forcing themselves on me, demanding that I fuck them, crazed with lust for me. I feel it from them and they batter through my shield and there I am, waiting and longing for them to take and mount me and use me till I fly apart in the throes of an orgasm that is mine all mine and they are just a long, hard tool I used to make it." Her eyes closed. For a moment her body was still but then she began to sway again, rubbing herself between her legs. Her eyes opened.

"Other guys, regular guys, men like you, they shy away from me. Being big, that helps but few men can get through my circle of fire or endure it if they do get me on my back. I am a big puddle of goo if a man makes me come. That is why I want to get away from Jake. If he discovers this about me, he'll turn me out for certain. I know he will. And I want that. I'll beg for it! Christ, I almost demanded he share me last night. I was so horny, so wired, so eager..." She looked at me. She swallowed, hard like she had an onion in her throat. "I pleaded for him to take me on the stage, to let them see me come with a real man between my legs or with me watching them on my knees while he rams me from behind...you know what that asshole said? He said he probably couldn't keep it up if more people were watching, in a spotlight like that. The fucking guy is shy! Can you believe that?" Her face was red and her body seemed to quiver as she spoke.

"Mrs. Lewis, what do you think I am going to do with you? I'll turn you over to other men. I have to get my investment back somehow. Isn't that clear to you?"

"But, you won't make me a hooker forever. I can escape from you. Jake, his kind of man, he'd never let go of me. He would use me up and throw me away. I want to be used by a lot of men. I want to be the main attraction at an orgy. It haunts me, I remember how it felt. This, now, it is dangerous. I'd get hooked, addicted and Jake, that fucker wouldn't care a whit what was happening to me.

"And you think I would?"

She regarded me for a minute. The pause seemed to let her head clear. She was swaying, one hand still on the pole. "I am playing with fire. I knew I was when I started down this path but that was before you, you arrived. I'd have knocked on your door and begged for a contract but now, now I cannot. I hate you for that, for being so fucking late!"

I wondered then why, with her voice, why she didn't use that, to sing in more commercial venues. I asked that.

Jeri's face looked haunted. "Eventually, they always find out I'm easy. I cause trouble unless the guy is a raw pimp. Guys have tried to kill each other because of me. I am death to an organization that doesn't want hookers. I don't want to be a prostitute for the rest of my life!" She was nearly crying. Tears tracked down her cheeks. "I went to Jake, took his offer because, because I thought I could control it, and him. And I did, but then you fucked it all up.

"Now, now I am in a corner, I need money worse than I need cock and, and, I was getting both. I had no other choice but to go to him. Now, now I do. I have you and now, now that he is showing me off, it, it is too close to him finding out what you now know. I want to be watched, to be seen when I come. He thinks I am fucking him because he demanded it of me. He gets off on that idea but, he'll figure it out eventually, that I have to have it and if he tells me no, if he refuses me, I'll agree to anything and everything with anyone and everyone.

"You, god, you don't know what it feels like to feel the desperation tickling the insides of your thighs, to know what it means and after a while you just don't care. You just want the weight of a man grinding his pubic bone against yours. You just want something between your legs besides your own hand." She stopped and pulled her hand from her crotch and looked at it, then at me. She blushed furiously but then shrugged, and put it back where it had been, biting her lip till a tiny tremor ran through her body. She opened her eyes.

"You understand that I am fucking him for relief. If, if he ever consented to let me fuck someone else, without killing them after, I mean, he could keep me forever. I'd never be able to leave. But it would change how he sees me. He wants to own me and never share. Once he sees me responding to other men, he'd hate me, despise me and I, I could not live with that!"

"So? You are in love with him?" I asked.

Jeri shook her head violently. "No. No, not love. I, I don't know how to love through the haze of this sensual passion that so controls me. I, I have done it alone for so long, having, having someone else, a man know about this, how vulnerable I am...I want that. To relax. To surrender my sexuality to you so I no longer need to control myself all the time. I want you to be able to use it, direct me, tell me what to do and expect, no, demand that I do it. I want to let go. I want to be free to love fucking as much as I can."

I felt flattered. "You picked me, then?"

Her eyes softened. "You are a good man. You, you like women and, from what I have been able to gather from the others, you, you are a kind lover." She grinned now, actually smiling with lips and eyes both, "they say you were well-hung, enough to scratch my snatch the way I like, the way I need." She sobered, and blushed. "God, look what has happened to me? My inner slut is taking over! And it is all your fucking fault! You owe me this. You have to get me out of this. You have to!"

"You got yourself into this mess, it seems to me."

"Jake has no imagination. If you hadn't offered him money to watch, no one would be doing it now and I, I would still be in control of my passions. Now, Jesus, I cannot doze for a minute without visions of fucking on the stage flooding through me. I get so horny, I could fuck a fat man." For a moment her face softened, wistful with longing. Then suddenly she looked at me, glaring viciously. "Goddamn you."

I decided to test my theory. "You really haven't fucked on stage yet, have you?"

She stared at me. "What did I tell you?"

"You said you did. Several times."

She put both hands over her faced and wept into them. When the crying jag passed, she looked at me, tears smeared over her cheeks. "Oh god, no, Mr. Gale. He only fucks me in the office. On the desk, and on the floor. Only there so far. Twice last night though. Once after I was done downstairs. Once after the show."

"And voyeurs?"

"A few. The most last night. Five, two couples and an old guy."

"The rest was...?"

"Fabrication. Dreams. I have been dreaming of being fucked on the stage...I cannot get that out of my mind. And on a round bed with a red velvet cover while a crowd gathers around and discusses me while Jake fucks me! God, it seems so real but, no, not real. I dream of a man doing me while I am on stage. When I perform, it is strong in me, that fantasy and it makes, it makes me come so hard, so strong, so often." She grinned. "I don't know how I do it but I can sing while I am coming. My god, you don't know what that is like, feeling the power of the music while the power of the orgasm rampages through me. My god!" She grinned wickedly. "Talk about breath control!"

I nodded. "You want out of your deal with him? Without running?"

"I don't want to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life. I knew you would understand that."

I nodded. I did. "All right, Mrs. Lewis. I'll see what I can do. I am only just back from a long business trip, I need to catch up. I, I will get in touch with you, once, once I know something."

Mrs. Lewis pulled back the blankets tenting over my hard cock with her eyes. When her gaze finally found my eyes, she said, "Is that all? Don't you want me to blow you or fuck you or something?" Her lips slapped shut, and her eyes shifted back and forth like she had just blurted out the one thing she had promised herself not to speak out loud, ever.

I think she was about to say "Please." I know, at that moment she would have fucked me but I had a feeling about her. It would have contaminated us and my use of her. I wanted her purely mine. More important, she wanted to be owned by just one man, just one man who will share her, to give her that performance high she longed for. I resolved to make that transfer of ownership clear and keep my hands off of her till then. Oh, and Jake would have had me killed if I touched her, that certainly figured into my calculations. "Don't fuck anyone but Jake, Jeri. Just him. I need some time..."

"I am off next week." She patted her tummy.

I understood. "Thanks for coming by. I'll be in touch."

She understood I was dismissing her. The anger and defiance was gone. She turned and left my room, her first visit to my bedroom, but, I hoped, not her last.

When I heard the front door close, I muttered. "Shit, that was easy." I got up, showered and got dressed. I was suddenly very horny as well as hungry. I had a vision of a quick fuck with Jennifer but when I eased up behind her, she flinched. She flinched! Something had happened while I was gone. I was about to address it directly but the doorbell rang.

"Fix me breakfast, Jennifer, I'll get the door." She seemed happy and relieved both when I moved away. I sauntered around to the front door and opened it. John Sawyer stood there.

"Hey there, Josh. You been gone?" He seemed to ignore my previous fury, feigned as it was, I could not believe he was so casual.

I nodded. "Something came up I had to travel to deal with. It got ugly and took a lot longer than I anticipated. Come in. Have you eaten? I am having breakfast."

"I'd, I'd take coffee." His eyes were searching my face. He looked scared for a moment.

Odd, I thought, juxtaposed with how our last conversation ended. He seemed a ball of contradictions. We went into the kitchen table and sat. Jennifer seemed to get more distraught. Her lips were trembling. I went to her and hugged her, pulling her into an embrace. She was shivering, shaking like a leaf. Then she saw John and she smiled and waved, shrugging me away.

"Mr. Sawyer, can I get you something?"

He stared at her. Hungrily I thought. Not that starved look but as though he'd had a taste and wanted more. "Coffee, please." He said.

I sat down and Jennifer bustled about the kitchen making breakfast. "How have you been, John?" I asked casually.

He was watching Jennifer. She seemed back to normal. "God, she is fucking beautiful." He murmured under his breath to me. She heard and smiled privately and turned away. Her shoulders squared, thrusting her tits out as she turned to face us again. John whistled. I could only nod in agreement. She wore a tight white polo shirt that hugged her breasts and a pair of pink hot pants with suspenders. The pink lines ran outside each breast, crowding them together, though they resisted successfully. The suspenders highlighted how big and firm her tits were. Her eyes glittered as she watched John staring at her tits.

I looked back and forth between them. John was staring so steadily at her, she was blushing, with a little smile that only encouraged him.

"Care for a blow job? She has skills." I said casually.

John looked at me like I was offering—me, not the woman, like he didn't get the pronouns being used. I was almost insulted. "Uh, no. I bet she does." He said, hesitantly. "Listen, I uh, I need to talk to you about something."

I took a draw on a tall glass of orange juice. My cock was hard, throbbing. It had been awhile. I wanted a bj, but did not feel quite ready to get one with John sitting right there. If he had agreed, I would have gone second. "Of course. Let me get a quick bite here and we'll talk." Of course it was a temptation and surely he saw it for what it was, a way to pit him against his wife.

Midway through the meal, Crowley called. I was really behind. I told him I'd call him back.

"Make it quick. This, this is serious." He said archly. Crowley was more given to understatement then to melodrama. His tone and words gave me a blast of anxious adrenaline. It made me lightheaded and soured my stomach. What would make him sound that way?

I finished eating and I adjourned to my office with John. He seemed tense, continually glancing at Jennifer. I chalked that up to her sensual appearance. In my office, I had added two lounges and a knee table behind my desk. We sat down and after Jennifer filled us up with coffee and she skittered away, I said, "So what's the buzz?"

He got right to it. "Joshua, what I am about to tell you, I, uh, shouldn't be telling you. I, am being selfish. See, Eve, she thinks I am here about the contract." Here he leaned forward. "I don't care if you fuck her, Josh. I, I haven't fucked her in nearly three years. So, it is not like you would be jumping to the front of the line."

I digested that statement for a moment. I nodded. He was waiting for some comment but my mind was blank so I opted for a nod.

He nodded. "I want you to fuck her because then maybe she'd fuck me. But Josh, there are things you need to know, things you don't know." He waved a hand before his face. "Oh, wait. Let me tell you this first. Jeri Lewis? She, she wants to be the main attraction in an orgy. I, I have taken the opportunity to go through her stuff and," he grinned righteously, "she keeps a diary. She, she has lots of things of interest but she, she wants to be had by two men at the same time. And, and she wants to fuck on stage. She writes in great detail about what it would be like to fuck on stage, on a great big round bed with a red cover. On her back, on her knees, both. She, she says Jake will never do that. So she writes about it, in a lot of pretty amazing detail. I can, uh, copy it so you can review it, if you like."

I was struck by the corroboration. This exactly matched what Jeri had just told me. That struck me as very strange, very strange indeed. Still, she wanted a contract, don't argue with "yes". I nodded. "That would be good. I, uh, I like the idea of having that sort of insight into her. Yes, I'd like a copy if you can manage it." I fixed my eyes on him. "And others. The others." I spoke deliberately. I still did not understand the game the Sawyers were playing. I had to keep paying out line to see if I could hook one of them into telling me, into making a mistake. Eve did not seem nearly so liable to mistakes as did John, here.

"So? Have you thought about our proposal?"

"Wait. You said you don't care if I fucked her?" I avoided his question, I had but I had no idea which side of it I should take. Yet.

John grinned. "I don't. In fact, I want you to fuck her but like I said, there is more to it than insert tab A into slot B. When I told you about fucking all those girls? It, it was all true but I left part of it out. I told you about when I was with her? How she used me to fuck her friends? There is more to it than that.

"While we were a couple on campus, she was cool in bed. She let me undress her and manipulate her body and fuck her. She just laid there. She never helped, never responded, never encouraged me or made any effort to contribute our mutual pleasure. She let me use her, like a big clown hand.

"I finally got unnerved by her chill and arranged to be out of town one weekend. I did not leave. I sneaked into her room and the Midnight Rambler did her and did her good again. She came like a tidal wave. The sheets were soaked with her cum. She screamed into the pillow, particularly when I did her from behind, her arms hooked above the bed. After an hour, I released her and she begged me, pleaded with me to stay, to take her again. I shrugged and hooked her up again but while I was between her legs hammering her, I realized her arms were wrapped around me.

1...456789