A Fucking Investment Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knees lifted, her hands held onto my shoulders. She held still, a velvet container for my thrusting cock. I started slowly pulling back and placing my cock gently into her but she seemed nonplussed. She was so slight, so fine-boned I think I feared she would crumple like a ship made of toothpicks struck with a pillow.

I increased speed and force. She banged back at me, grinding up at me as I slammed down into her. No reluctance inhibited her. She fucked me truly and well. She began to pant with me, exhaling as I slammed down into her. Her hips started to raise as I entered her meeting me with her own thrusting. As my pace increased, her hips moved more and more. She hooked her heels on the edge of my waist and used them to accelerate my down strokes. I felt her pulling on me, a tacit plea for greater force. I gave her greater force.

Eve cried out, her body convulsed into a full-blown orgasm the first time I released the Kraken and pounded down into her. She arched under me, then bucked through two or three convulsive climaxes, strung together like dance moves by a hiphop artist. She shook and her head turned away from me. I lay down on her and found her long neck bared, her honey blond hair scattered about her head. I fastened my mouth onto her neck and sucked. She shrieked but did not move. The more I sucked and marked her, the more she screamed, her voice running up the register till she ran out of breath at which point she'd pant for a moment or two before returning to her interrupted shriek.

Her cool was gone, overheated, one might say. Her hips rapped at me from below.

"Tell, tell me how, how, how you'll, you'll use, use me!" Eve panted, her voice gathered around us like a coil of dank smoke.

I was going to say that I'd use her anyway I pleased but some dark intuition told me that specifics would stoke her fire more than vague generalities.

"I, I am going to find a collar for your neck and a little chain. I'll take you for walks around the neighborhood." I panted in her ear. I sucked at it and she jerked under me, her pussy convulsing. "You'll be my pet. You might be nude. I'll ring a doorbell and offer to have you eat her, whoever answers the door." Eve groaned, arching under me, pressing her little tits up at me. I had a moment of amazed satisfaction that I had not pumped the woman full of cum already. She turned her head, her lips finding mine. We kissed carefully while our bodies pulsed together, thrusting cock into pussy or pussy onto cock.

I lifted my head and glanced at the clock. It was barely ten-thirty. I bent to her ear. "I am going to cum in you and then I will go get a woman and have her eat you clean." I whispered.

Her response was immediate. Her pussy clasped down on me and then pulsed, like a beating heart, clinching and releasing, clinching and releasing with a lewd rhythm that you never learn in band. I wondered if it was intentional or excitement. In moments, her pussy pulled me over the lip into the vast vat of delicious ecstasy. I pumped cum into her and she shivered under me, her hips jerking up from time to time to get more of my cock inside of her.

For a few minutes, I lay on her. We both panted together. I held my weight off her with my elbows though that pried my cock more directly into her pussy. She lay looking up at me.

"Go." She whispered. "Go get her!" There was urgency in her voice and command, a tone of command I could learn to use.

I struggled off of the woman and dressed hurriedly. I knew who I would bring to service her.

At Cassie's door I knocked then remembered the bell. After a couple minutes, she opened it, pulling a ratty robe around her body.

"Come with me." I said harshly.

Cassie grinned and nodded. "Let me get dressed."

I glanced down. She had on slippers. That was enough in the mild night. "Now. Like that. You want to taste a woman I just fucked? Now, come with me. I might fuck you while I am it."

Cassie looked frightened then, her eyes grew wide. I pulled her out of the door by the elbow. For the first few steps, she stumbled along but finally got her feet under her, she twisted in my grasp. "Who? Not...not her. Not like this!"

I shook my head. "Practice." I said, "practice."

Cassie nodded, her greatest fear alleviated. When we turned up the Sawyer's walk, I felt her tense.

"Oh god, you can't be serious? Eve Covington?" She shivered.

We entered the front door and started up the stairs.

"I, I can't!" Cassie whispered. "What if I do it wrong?"

I grinned, inspired by Cassie's tits. "Then I'll have her show you how, on you. There are lots of ways to learn. If she complains, I'll have you sit on her face and she can put her tongue where your cunt is."

I dragged her the rest of the way up the stairs. At the door to Eve's bedroom, Cassie stopped, like she'd been turned to salt.

Eve had not moved. She lay just as I left her, legs akimbo, pussy gurgling with milky cum and her own clearer fluid. The erotic mixture bubbled on her swollen pussy lips, clearly visible through the glint of her fine, honey-colored pussy hair. I pulled Cassie into the room.

"Eat her. Taste her." I growled.

Eve regarded us with her usual cool, the heat having dissipated while I was gone. Her eyes flashed when she saw Cassie. I peeled the ratty robe off of Cassie's slender shoulders. She wore an equally ratty tee shirt which she immediately lifted off her body. She stood before us in only panties and slippers. I got behind her and pushed her to the foot of the bed. I left her and pulled Eve around so her pussy pointed at Cassie.

"Eat her. If you make her come, I'll, I'll reward you." I mumbled, out of specifics for the moment.

Cassie required no further instructions but she offered some anyway.

"Make her feel good. Do what you would like someone to do to you." She whispered to herself as she bent over the other woman. She tried to kneel but I kept her ass plastered against my still hard cock. It forced her to bend from the waist and crook her neck awkwardly. She did not seem to notice, bending her head easily to fasten her lips to Eve's bubbling pussy.

Eve flinched and then moaned, eyes fluttering.

I got the distinct feeling that there was chagrin in that groan, her cool pierced by Cassie's eager tongue.

"Oh, god." Eve managed as her body responded. The heat came back like a whirlwind returning to an oasis in the desert. Her hips rose slowly but surely off the bed, aided by Cassie's hands lifting her, hands on her lithe ass. Cassie cupped Eve's ass, holding it against her face like she was lifting a half of watermelon to her mouth. Cassie ate Eve with gusto.

I released one hand from around Cassie and fumbled with my belt, finally opening my pants and baring my smeared cock. I pulled Cassie's panties aside and fingered her between the legs, my cock bobbing along the outside of her hip. She knew what was next.

Her pussy was damp. I fingered her till the first trickle of response appeared. She lifted her head and twisted round to look at me, eyes glazed with lust. I put a finger into her more deeply and found the source. She gurgled for a moment and then dove back into Eve's pussy. I touched the head of my cock to Cassie's pussy and pushed it inside of her. Cassie lifted her head and cried out, something unintelligible and then realizing she had an audience, she repeated herself using actual language.

"He, he's fucking me now!" She cried. I watched Eve's hands find Cassie's head and push it back down between her legs. Eve's hips rose to meet the other woman's mouth, as much as they could with her legs dangling off the edge of the bed. Cassie resumed eating the other woman as my cock slid into her, surely a heroic feat of coordination and concentration, on her part, I mean. Her hips were twitching as my cock slid into her and her head bobbed as she ate Eve. Her body welcomed me with streamers of pleasure that shot around us, blinding me with the erotic thrill of it. I had a flash that I had fucked Eve Covington and I hammered into Cassie just from the buzz that created in me.

I pulled out of Cassie and walked around the bed. Eve twisted to watch me and then waited as I got onto the side of the bed beyond the top of her head. Her hands left Cassie to her own devices and sought and found me. All Eve could do was track my slow motion over the bed till my cock appeared above her forehead. She cocked her head up and opened her mouth. Great fucking minds think alike! On the other hand, her immediate compliance with my intent ran a new thrill through me. My god, had I actually claimed Eve, body and soul? I resolved to test that thesis thoroughly and the thrill of that resolve roared through me like a storm.

Her lips found the dripping end of my cock, lately surrounded by Cassie's eager pussy so still coated and dripping with her excitement. Eve licked my cock, she kissed the head, she sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue shot out over and over again, cleaning my shaft, tasting like a snake smells but with more contact. Once it was clean, she fastened onto the part she could easily reach and sucked contentedly on it till Cassie's mouth did something between her legs and she jerked again. Her mouth yawned around my cock as she gasped, eyes tightly clinched closed.

I pushed deep into Eve's sucking mouth. I pulled free of it immediately and hovered over her or a moment. I got off the bed and moved around behind Cassie. Cassie widened her stance and straightened, presenting her ass to me. I pulled her panties down her legs this time. I placed the head of my cock to her pussy and pushed. My cock plunged into her with a wet slurp. Her body tensed and then she rammed her ass back, mounting herself on my cock.

"Oh god, yes, fuck her!" Eve mumbled from her vantage point, staring over Cassie's back as I rammed into her from behind.

I gripped Cassie by the waist and pumped cock into her as deep and as fast as I could. The slick goodness caressed my cock and I felt her body around me, coating me with the smooth wonder that is pussy. Cassie grunted through a tame orgasm. I pulled out of her. I went to the bed and crawled onto it once more. Eve opened her eyes and regarded me much like a lioness regards a fawn nibbling a fresh flower within striking distance. I approached Eve's parted lips and offered my cock once more to her.

Eve cleaned and sucked me again. Back to Cassie's ass, inside Cassie's pussy, back to Eve to suck and lick me clean. A dozen times I moved between the two women, attenuating my orgasm, teasing myself with the pleasure of both women while Eve thrashed through a dozen orgasm of all descriptions. Finally, I pulled Cassie from Eve's pussy. I lay her down the right way on the bed, Eve's head right at her hips. I fucked Cassie, hard and fast. Between her legs, I thrust into her. She grunted and opened up for me, widening her legs as I plunged down the layers of her pussy till I was locked inside her. She groaned and groaned, her head wagged back and forth, her arms up beside her head. I rose and slammed into her. She howled.

She cavorted into a violent orgasm immediately, her cries spangling the room while I pounded down into her. I came as she came, the fabled concurrent orgasm. I felt her pleasure washing through her even as mine flashed through me. She grunted and came, grunted and came while I pumped hot gouts of cum into her.

The cataclysm passed. We lay together, conjuncted by cock and pussy, for several minutes. I pulled free of her pussy and walked around the bed. I turned Eve onto the bed so her head dangled off the edge. I fed her my cock. Eve sucked and slurped and licked my cock, replete with come and approval. I watched my cock pulse past her luscious lips and into her lean throat, furrowing her throat deeply. I held her head and fucked her till she gagged. I withdrew. Her eyes opened, glazed and bleary. Her legs lay over Cassie on the other side of the bed. Her hand touched my thigh and nudged me closer. She sucked my cock into her mouth again, head tipped back. Her hand pulled me against her canted face, filling her mouth once more with cock. She moaned around and the vibration nearly unhinged me.

For a moment, I thought of extending this encounter but glanced at the clock and realized John might arrive at any time. I gestured to Cassie to leave. She nodded and rose. Her face glistened with her pleasure, her eyes alight. She slipped on slippers and robe, picked up her panties and tee, and walked over to me. She kissed me.

"I am really yours, now." She whispered. "I think she came. I can eat a woman and make her come!" She sounded so pleased. "I may need your cock in me for inspiration, though!"

She left me like that, my cock in Eve's mouth, brimming with inspiration and pride.

We heard the front door bang closed. Eve backed my cock out of her throat and mouth. She stared up at me, then she closed her eyes tightly.

"Goddamn you, Gale, fuck me, will you? Please, put this in my vagina. I want it, god knows I do. She, god, I came and god, just fuck me, please."

I did not have her contract yet, not signed, so I could comply and not confuse her into thinking she could call for my services and get them for free. I crawled onto the bed and dragged her to the center, still warm from Cassie's presence. Eve's hands maneuvered me into position between her spread legs. She shuddered and caressed me with her knees, silently pleading for what she knew I was going to give her. Her delicate hands held my cock like it was made of spun sugar, a sentiment her pussy did not duplicate. Once fitted to the maw of her body, Eve lay her hands carefully on the flank of each hip and pulled me down, directing me to press into her but without enough force to motivate a gopher down its hole.

I complied, feeling the direction in her movements, the subtle control she wielded as unconsciously as the sun rose. She was a well-lubricated force of nature. Who was I to resist mother nature? I wanted to fuck mother nature, so I let Eve ease me down into her body. She was slick, slick and hot. I felt the fever in her flesh, flaming tentacles of passion that entangled me and pulled me lower, and lower and lower till I was rooted deep inside her lithe body. For such a slight woman, she seemed bottomless and ripe for the plunder.

Eve locked her ankles around the small of my back and groaned. Her hips popped under me a couple times as she ground us together, swishing my cock around inside of her till she touched the spongy end to that one little corner that made her scream.

She screamed.

"Fuck me!"

Her voice reverberated around us, like an aura made real enough to rearrange furniture. She was fucking Wonder Girl! Well, technically, I was fucking Wonder Girl and she was screaming her head off.

The orgasm ravaged her. Her legs locked and she seemed unable to release them. Her pussy writhed around me, twitching and clinching with constant motion that massaged and stimulated me. What reluctance remained in my cock dissipated. I rose up and hammered Eve down into the bed, ramming her full of cock. The bed gave a little and then rebounded, smacking Eve back onto my cock harder and deeper, leaving her more fully penetrated, more completely filled, more completely fucked. Her body bucked with the orgasm. She cycled through this many times. Each time, just when I thought it was passing, Eve would grind up at me or clinch her legs and ram my cock deep into her again. The orgasm would resume, her screams deafened me.

She abandoned all hope once I entered her. Her fantasy that sex was a tool to be wielded to get her way in life shriveled in the sexual inferno that rose around her. I crouched over her but she clung to me, all arms and legs, impaling herself on my cock. Even when I got to my knees and raised her off the bed, she held on, even rapping her pussy up against me with the incredible wiry strength of her model's legs. I thought she'd tire before I did but no, she fucked my cock suspended under me till my arms gave out and I dropped us onto the bed once more. She cried out with the penetration, struggling for breath as I surrendered to the pulsating compulsion lancing into her. I fucked her and hard.

She was gasping for air when I heard the front door open and then slam shut.

John's voice came up to us, seeming to echo in the damp silence left in the lee of Eve's cathartic cries.

"John's here." I whispered. I shook my ass. Her legs tightened. "Don't you want to let me go?"

For a moment she stared up at me. We heard the clump, clump, clump of footfalls on the stairs. She blinked and in a final beguiling act, she pulled with her arms, lifting her body off the bed and she pecked me on the lips. It was a childlike kiss, as though reassuring a dubious parent. Then she released me. The moment caught me by surprise and left me crouched over her still when John arrived in the bedroom.

"Jesus Christ! What is going on here?" His voice sounded tight and angry.

His tone struck the right note and I lifted my head, jerking my gaze from Eve's eyes fixed on me. I got off of her and off the bed.

"Goddamn you, Gale! Did you...?"

"John. No." Eve said from the bed. Her gentle voice, rattling a little from over use and unnatural stress silenced him, impressively demonstrating who wore the pants in the room.

I had set the computer on the vanity and set the video to the moment he took off his mask and proceeded to fuck my sex object. I tapped the touchpad and the movie started.

No one, hearing the sound with it could look away. Jennifer's moans were unmistakably sexual, undeniably aroused, irresistibly compelling. It mesmerized John as it had Eve earlier. He watched till he first entered Jennifer and she quaked with her first orgasm, bound and blindfolded, her body thrashing through the pleasure of his penetration. He took a step and I, nude, my dick dripping his wife's and my cum on the carpet, I stepped out of his way.

He watched for another minute and then he tapped the touchpad himself. He turned around. His face crinkled into a mosaic of misery.

"Oh god." He grunted, the syllables sounding like a prehensile revelation. "We're finished." He muttered.

I felt and heard Eve leave the bed. She wafted over to us, a draught of amorous smoke. Somehow she had pulled the diaphanous gown on once more, or more time had passed than I had marked.

"Yes, John. You have done us in. Me in." She clipped a hand into the crook of my elbow. "I'll sign. Now. While he watches. I want him to realize that he surrendered me to you because he couldn't keep his goddamn dick out of Jennifer Simpson!"

I wanted something to cover my cock. Despite the yowling atmosphere in that bedroom and the cloying smell of female orgasm and male cum, my cock was perfectly diamond hard. I could have cut glass.

I looked at John, not sure if my eyes were hard or should have been. It was ungentlemanly of me to crow but I could not help it.

"She's mine now." I muttered, a guttural invocation that made it official. I found the portfolio and took out the two contracts.

I laid them at different ends of the vanity. Unlike the other contracts, these were separate and different. They assigned different things to each. I owned John as surely as I owned Eve. That, that was the coup de grace. That was my final stroke of genius that would finally mount Eve on my trophy room wall where I could mount her anytime I liked and she would not merely comply but beg for it. That was what I wanted from her, not just surrender but that lust that makes us helpless, completely addicted to the promise of pleasure. I thought the contracts would be the first step in a long, complicated journey to getting just that.

Eve fucked me up.

She moved immediately to the end of the vanity, flipped to the end of the contract and then looked up. "I need a pen." She said, her voice as normal as if I wasn't naked and cum wasn't drooping down the planes of her inner thighs.

123456...9