A Fucking Investment Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thought blighted that thrill; I'd have to hold myself apart from her pleasure for her to have that pleasure. I felt a gout of anger, sour bile in the back of my throat and suddenly I had all the emotions needed to satisfy both her request to be spanked but the meta-desire to be denied. She knew that last thing I wanted was to strike a woman, to hurt her and she played on that, banking on a simple rule, that she'd find my boundaries before I found hers, that I'd hesitate and refuse her before she hesitated and refused me. She thought I was like all the rest. I wasn't. That resolve hardened inside of me.

Perhaps that showed on my face because her confident pose melted a little and a glint of fear appeared in her bright eyes. She shivered, like a new breeze rattling a new canvas sail.

Me? I just nodded.

"A sound spanking might be perfect, but then again, I may ask what Ms. Stewart would wish for you. That might be just as interesting. Don't worry, I will spank you, eventually." I turned and walked toward the open maw of the house. It seemed terribly dark through that door in the morning sunlight. I felt a slight jerk on the lead but then it was gone. I walked to the door and stopped. Eve stopped a step behind me.

I turned to her and smiled.

"Come along then. If you are sure."

She did not even speak. She just waited.

"Take off your panties." I whispered.

She hesitated, a hitch in her action but then she stooped, pulled the black dress up to her waist and stripped the bikinis down her artful legs. She lifted one foot and then the other. She straightened and extended a hand dangling them from one crooked finger. She blinked at me but did not smile.

I nodded. "Give them to Rae Dawn. Come along."

We entered the house. The chain jerked a little when Eve stopped to close the door. I went into the house, Eve clicking along behind me on her high heels, black and shiny.

We turned to the open living room and kitchen. Liza sat at the bar. Rae Dawn in running shorts that showed off the blinking red light of her ankle braclet, stood at the coffee maker spooning fresh coffee into the filter. She glanced around as we emerged from the corridor to the front door. I stopped at the end of the bar. Eve proceeded over to Rae Dawn and held up her panties.

Rae Dawn stare at them and then shoved the coffee filter cup into place and hit the button. She took them from Eve's outstretched hand and crumpled them against her face.

"She's very aroused." Rae Dawn said. "What are we going to do about that?"

Eve blushed nine shade of red.

"I brought her."

"I said..."

"I know what you said." I looked over at Liza. "What are you doing here?"

She colored.

"We were discussing business. You actually."

"I lied, Joshua. I am on the board." Liza whispered, her voice replete with fear.

I tugged on the leash. Eve turned away from Rae Dawn to look at me.

"On your knees. Suck my cock." I wanted to pay Rae Dawn her dowry and then I could present the contract and she'd be mine. The thought shot through me like a current, zapping me hard.

Eve knelt under the eyes of the other two women. She rose up on her knees.

"Liza, bring her a pillow. Jennifer will kill me if she bruises her pretty knees."

Liza gleeped and appeared a moment later with a pillow from the couch. Rae Dawn smirked at me, like the nicety called my ownership into question. She forgot her skepticism when Eve opened my pants and shucked them down my legs. She dipped a hand inside my briefs and held my cock while she pulled them down with the other hand. When my cock was bare, she bent it down and kissed the dewy end of it. She sucked on the head, nibbling at it with her lips. She pushed more into her mouth, tasting me. I felt her tongue licking me, curling first around the bullet head and then around the shaft as more of it filled her mouth. She pushed harder, extending her neck so that my cock fit down into the entrance of her throat.

"My god, you can see it. Can you see it? His cock makes her throat swell!" Rae Dawn's voice vibrated with emotion. It might have been amazement. It might have been lust. It was likely both.

Liza got up from her bar stool and watched as Eve screwed the rest of my cock deep into her mouth, past the constriction of her throat and further. She swallowed and it was like a tight ring ran down my shaft, rippling over the head. Eve's eyes closed and she sucked on my cock.

"Lord of marshmallows, you can see it in her throat. She has a mole in her neck! Ever seen a mole burrowing just beneath the ground. It looks like that, a furrow rises up as it digs. That's what her neck looks like. God, look at that!"

"I know!" Rae Dawn breathed.

I grasped a handful of Eve's thin blond hair and pulled her head slowly off my cock. She resisted just enough to make me want to fuck her face some more but I didn't. I owed Rae Dawn.

Eve rose from her knees when I pulled on her hair.

I glanced at Rae. "Front or back?"

"Front or back?"

"On the table, is she sitting on it when they fuck her or bent over it?"

"Bent, not sitting. Shit, shit, do her both ways."

Eve's eyes flickered. Her cheeks colored. I still had a firm grip on a knot of her hair. I guided her over to the table, pushing past Liza. I pulled a chair out from the glass topped table and faced Eve to it. I released her hair and dropped both hands to the sides of her lucid black skirt. I pulled it up, far past her waist, exposing her lean hips.

Eve bent over the table.

"She should ask for it, right? Beg to be fucked!" Rae Dawn whispered.

"Yeah, make her ask." Liza added.

I didn't have to. Eve's voice chimed in with her version of their request.

"Please fuck me, Mr. Gale. I beg you, mount me, put your cock in me. Oh god, I am running wet, I want it so badly. Please shove your cock in my cunt!" Eve's voice sounded strained, logical since she was bent over.

I did not answer. I wanted to be inside her. I wanted to resist her. Silently I cursed her, struggling to find a way to give her what she wanted without satisfying her, without complying with her requests. The paradox sliced at me. I resolved it, the simplicity of the resolution tickled me. I didn't care what she wanted. What she wanted didn't matter. What I wanted did, only that. I wanted her. I wanted to fuck Even Covington Sawyer. What she wanted didn't matter. Not caring what satisfied her would satisfy her. That was her paradox Eve used to skewer the men in her live and in her twat. I was going to hoist her up on her own petard. Dangling there, she'd wait for the explosion and the anticipation would engulf her!

I crouched behind her, pushed the head of my cock between her thighs. She hissed, flinching like I was burning her. I probed higher. Her ass cocked up and back, clearing the way. I felt the dampness between her legs. I pushed against it. Her hips wriggled a little, adjusting her body till her pussy caught me and escorted me inside. I slashed into her. Her torso levered up off the table and then dropped down onto it, banging onto the heavy glass.

"Oh god, finally!" Eve gasped. "God, Mr. Gale, fuck me."

I halted my penetration, half in and half out of the woman.

"Mr. Gale? Is that the best you can do?" Eve's voice strained of all its irony, replete with full-throated need.

I felt the confusion in her body. It whirled around for a moment but then she found a resolution to the conundrum and pushed herself onto my cock. She exhaled with a loud whoosh as she pressed her lithe body onto me.

I instinctively took hold of her hips and helped, just because I am a gentleman. I pulled her hard onto my cock, tugging at her hips till her lean ass nestled up against me. I was buried inside of her. She tried to hump me but I held her still.

"Don't move." I groaned. "Rae." I said through gritted teeth. Eve's body was disobeying me. Her pussy writhed, chewing and rippling around my cock.

"What?" Rae Dawn answered.

"I am fucking her, on the table, just as you demanded. Are you going to make good on our agreement and let me help you?"

"Oh Christ's chewing gum! All right already. Are you going to fuck her?"

"Come here." I growled. All of my energy was invested in the brakes I had locked onto my body. It wanted to plunge forward, to jam a mile of cock into Eve a foot at a time till she screamed my name and I flooded her with cum. Then I had a different idea that demanded more discipline. I liked the idea though.

Rae Dawn appeared around the corner of my peripheral vision, now more like tunnel vision, constricted by Eve's hold on my cock. Her pussy roiled around me, squeezing and clinching, telling me of her talents and warning me against addiction as though she could not help herself. Every encounter was a contest of wills she always wanted to win, even with my cock rooted inside her, she managed to make it a challenge.

Rae stared down at the bent woman. I stared at her till her eyes glanced up into mine.

"What?" She said.

"Take off your clothes."

She didn't hesitate. She stripped off the tank top she wore and skimmed down the running shorts. Her breasts billowed out from her body. I extended a hand and touched her waist. I pulled her nude body against me, giving her no time to remove the bikinis. She leaned into me. Her breasts scraped across my jacket. I noted she placed a hand on the small of Eve's back.

I kissed her while leaning into Eve's body. Eve pushed back, grinding her pussy onto my hard cock. Rae Dawn's nearly naked body pressed against me as we kissed. The thrill of being inside one woman while kissing another enveloped me. I felt an equal excitement in Rae Dawn. The contact was made, the connection established and she was consummating our agreement. She sign, I felt the need shuddering in her like a ship running aground. She quivered in the crook of my arm. Her mouth opened and our tongues met. She shivered and blew her hot breath on my face. Her eyes closed and she grasped the back of my head with her free hand. I humped against Eve's bent body. Eve's bent body slurped at my hard cock. Rae continued kissing me, her lips raved with passion. The wager was complete.

Rae broke the kiss and leaned back, pressing her strong, lean back against my arm.

"Are you going to do me now?"

"Not till you sign the contract."

"Oh fuck. Really? You are going to hide behind paperwork?"

I released Eve's body with my hand. Her hips immediately began to bang back against me, twerking hard while her pussy collapsed around my cock. I reached inside the jacket and took out the folded pages of the contract. I held up them up before Rae's eyes.

"You need to sign. Fill in the amounts. When you have signed, I desperately want to fuck you."

She looked at the contract and made a face, half smirk, half delighted smile.

"I might have known! You came prepared."

"I have come, yet, but I will." I muttered, Eve's pussy distracting me from my own words.

Rae Dawn took them from me and I released her. She moved back into the kitchen, her breasts swaying as she did.

"My god, what tits!" Liza muttered, insinuating her presence into this complex Noh play.

I pulled out of Eve and she groaned, twisting to look back at me.

"Up." I said to her. "Sit on the table."

"Oh god, yes." She whispered.

"Oh god, yes." Rae Dawn echoed.

I stepped back. "Liza, come here."

Liza wore a frilly skirt, blue covered with a lace lattice that ended in a frill just above her knees. The sweater on her torso was gray and tight, cuddling up around her tits and holding them high and proud.

She slid off the stool and came over to stand next to me while Eve regained her balance and sat on the table, knees wide. The air carried the smell of her arousal.

"Take of your panties." I whispered.

She did, reaching under her skirt and stripping them down immediately.

"Eve is going to make you come with her mouth."

"Oh Christ in heaven and here it is!" She whispered. "I knew that bitch liked to eat pussy!"

I shook my head. "She's till learning. If she doesn't do it right, you show her how."

Liza's wicked smile vanished.

"Bend over the table beside us."

She looked puzzled but obeyed.

Eve sat beside the bent woman, staring down at her broad hips. Liza flipped her blue and white lace skirt up over her ass.

"Heavens, I wish I had an ass like that." Eve muttered. "A man has something to hold onto when he fucks her. I'm a hat rack compared to her."

I almost laughed but remained somber. I moved between Eve's legs. Her face turned to me, Liza forgotten. Her chin lifted and her hands sought my sides. She encountered my sport jacket and stripped it off my shoulders. I felt Rae behind me, taking it and she hung it over the back of a bar stool. Eve lifted her legs but then thought better of it. She sat forward and unbuttoned my shirt and repeated the motion. My pants were still around my ankles but no one cared. No one was chasing me nor was anyone fleeing the scene. Eve tossed the shirt and it fluttered to the floor.

When she lifted her legs this time, I moved between them like an ocean liner docking. One of her hands found my cock. I had to bend my knees to get lined up but that done, Eve directed my cock to the lips of her pussy. I slid into her. She grunted. I bent over her. Her mouth lifted and I kissed down onto her. She put an arm around my neck and used it to move her body off the table, onto my cock. Her weight settled onto me and she groaned as I penetrated deep into her. Her legs clipped her body to me, encircling the penetration of her body with her own commitment.

She wanted to ride me but I had other plans. I tipped her over onto the table, laying down on her between her open legs. My cock lodged deep inside her. She groaned again as she received my weights. Her black dress was ruffled up around her middle. I grasped it and shuffled it up. She grasped the edges and with a quick motion, pulled it over her head and off. She grunted a little, lay back flat on the sturdy glass table and bumped her ass up, clinching her pussy around my cock. Her little tits winked and wiggled.

I bent over her and kissed one nipple and then the other. I returned to the first and sucked it between my teeth. She shuddered, groaning. Her hips rapped against me. I bit down, hard. Eve screamed, her body bucked and thrashed. I weighed her down. She cried and her chest tensed under me, writhing, trying to pull her nipple out of the vice of my teeth, which of course made it worse. She screamed again.

Her pussy surged around me, her hips quaking and then she arched her body under me. I released the tortured nipple and lay down on her, finding her neck with my lips. I sucked on it, moving my hands down to her lean hips. I grasped her little ass and pulled her up onto my cock, stopping their hunching. She grunted as I pulled her tight onto my cock. She thrashed and then her breathing stopped.

"God, she's coming!" Liza mumbled beside us.

She was. Eve's body bucked and then she burbled, a moan that vibrated up out of her. Her hips bucked once and again, slamming against me. She went still, then, and her pussy clamped down on me. The heat of it, the feel of her body, completely surrendered to fucking and being fucked beckoned to me and I felt the surge of pleasure beginning up behind my right eye. It raced down my spine.

I fought free of Eve. She seemed confused, bleary eyes glared at me as I unhitched my cock from inside her and backed away from her prone body. Her legs tried to hold me but failed. I stepped to the left and felt between Liza's legs. She grunted, then moaned when I touched her pussy. I fingered her till I felt slick dew well up in her. Liza hissed when I pushed into her body. She groaned with I withdrew my finger and then gasped when I replaced it with my slick cock.

My cock slid into Liza. For a moment, I thought I had scared my shy climax away but Liza's body lured it back from its wandering ways. The difference between Eve's string-taut body and the plushness of Liza's was luscious. I grunted as I pushed into her. She felt different but I'd be damned to Cleveland if I had the words to describe it. It was like the difference from a high mountain evergreen forest and a fern forest of the northwest US. Both were lush but Liza was damp and soft and spongy. Her great ass coddled me as I pressed into her. She raised it and as I forced myself against her, I felt her tense. Her hands reached around and pulled her ass apart and then she keened. Her pussy clamped down on me.

I came.

The orgasm lashed out and I pumped against Liza's ass, drilling into her while I pumped cum deep into her body. She accepted it, her hips flexing and bobbing under me. I held her by the hips, hunching against her, leaning down on her and finally, draping my torso over her back as my orgasm ran down. I lay on her, panting and jerking with those luscious little aftershocks that follow a titanic orgasm. I had calculated perfectly. I feared I'd lose the bubble but feeling Liza's ass against me proved plenty both in size and inspiration, enough to finish what Eve had begun.

Eve.

I opened my eyes and looked over at her. I saw hurt in her eyes, like she'd been punished unjustly. My tender heart lurched so I leaned over Liza's ass, grasped Eve behind the head and drew her close. I kissed her.

"I'll fuck them all before you taste them." I whispered. "Get used to going without. You have been greedy all your life. Now you will give and give and give till you will do anything for a perfectly conjoined orgasm." I kissed her again. She kissed me as though she thought she could orgasm that way. Her lips were alive and rampant, savage even.

I released her and backed out of and away from Liza.

Liza rose up immediately. "Nothing for me?" She said, voicing her lack of satisfaction.

I jerked my head at Eve. "Eve is going to kiss your little flower till you get yours. Go find a bed. I will finish my business with Rae here and perhaps we'll join you."

"Oh god." That was Rae.

Liza stood straight, extended her hand to Eve and waited, the perfect thing to do, demanding that Eve comply and willingly engage with her.

Eve looked at me than at Liza and delicately put her hand into Liza's, like a newborn fawn easing into a thicket. She was nearly jerked off the table when Liza pulled her back into the recesses of the house.

I looked over at Rae. "I hope you don't mind them using your bed?"

Rae gestured at the sheaf of papers on the counter before her.

"Fuck me, Gale, you don't leave anything out. I'll have to borrow money to buy tampons."

"The government is very specific about their settlements."

"Mr. Gale?"

I turned to find Liza, nude, standing in the middle of the living room. She looked past me at Rae. "I should tell him, don't you think?"

I bent over and pulled up my pants.

"Tell me what?" I asked buckling up.

"I am on the board and Rae, she is the Chair. But she does not have unlimited fiduciary control of the covenant's and the land titling. That requires the whole board. I took the liberty of polling them and, well, there are eleven and the majority are not in favor of exposing our business to you." She held up a hand. "Because they are not yet, shall we say, sufficiently financed?" She smiled at me. "They want to be one of your ten, that you finance."

"You lied to me. You said you weren't part of the board."

"I am not lying now. I am naked. You own me and what's more, I want you inside me again. I want to come when you come next time. I did, I was desperate. We all are. I had to know that you were legitimate and that this was good for us all. Rae is convinced but, well, I have a proposal."