A Fucking Investment Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discussing business with a naked woman can be disconcerting particularly if they look like Liza and if you've just filled her pussy with a boatload of cum. My pants were still around my ankles but otherwise I was naked too, another aspect that threatened to derange me. I had to avoid focusing on the situation and for a moment, I struggled to focus on the business at hand. I managed though, even if it was the strangest of circumstances. Sometimes you must be flexible.

"It's my idea. I'll tell him about, suggest it, I mean."

"I don't want to be a hooker." Liza said. "Most of us don't. We want out, a way out or a reason to stay. I think we have a suggestion that fits with your harem idea. Nicely." She smiled then and cupped her tits. "I think you might like this idea as much as you like these."

"I doubt that but later. Go. Eve needs practice eating pussy."

Liza nodded and padded away.

I picked up my shirt and put it on, pulled up my pants, selected a bar stool and sat down across from Rae Dawn. "Well?" I said.

"Something to drink?" She asked.

I nodded. She poured us fruit juice. It taste cold and good. For some reason, I got hard although in fairness, I stared at Rae's tits the whole time so that might have had something to do with it. She seemed utterly at ease moving about the kitchen naked but for her black bikinis.

"Let me finish reviewing these contract provisions and I'll explain. Give me ten minutes."

I got off my chair, walked around behind her and encircled her body with my hands. I clutched both of her splendid breasts. Her head turned and she kissed me. I regretted not taking off my pants, even though I needed to let her finish before I entered her. Discretion and valor I suppose.

"Oh, I need to call the SEC and the Justice Department so they don't waste a trip." I looked around and finally walked outside, closing the glass doors behind me.

I called Crowley and made the necessary arrangements. We needed to sign the actual contracts to transfer ownership of the house and the like but the essential element was in the pages Rae Dawn was reviewing. I told Crowley to keep the SEC away for at least an hour. If he didn't hear from me, he assumed that he could settle matters as outlined previously.

"Good job, Crowley." I told him. "I'll find something that you really want and surprise you with it some time. You deserve it."

He laughed, his deep voice rumbled with pleasures. "You're not pissed about Victoria? I am sorry boss, I just didn't know how to tell you and, well, when she wanted help, I wanted to help her, for Clark's sake. We have a lot of history..."

I interrupted him. "Crowley, let me ask you something. Is it incredibly weird if I..." suddenly I felt shy. I had a flashback to the teenager facing him when he realized I was pawing the help and the butler asked him to address it with me.

"If what, boss?"

"If I take her to bed? I mean, she had sex with my father, is it perverted or something if I have sex with her? I mean, if she will? God knows I want to."

Crowley was silent for a moment. "Gosh boss, I don't know. It might be perverse but not for you, for her. On the other hand, isn't it a male fantasy to have sex with a mother and daughter? Is it so ridiculous to think a woman might get hot at the idea of having a man and his son, at least in this case, in the same lifetime?"

I chuckled. "You wouldn't object?"

"Son, I'd boink her myself if I thought I had half a chance. I wanted Clark to have a fit of scruples or Doris to threaten his balls or something so I could try to take over that parking spot for my own bad self." He grunted, his bass voice bubbled with unchivalrous glee. "So, no, if you didn't take advantage of the situation, I would. And, Alan, I damn sure wouldn't be asking your permission. I'd go there in a New York minute if I thought I could." He hesitated. "But boss, if you do go there, let's not cross swords. Have some other surprise, not her. Okay? That would be too weird, even for me."

I chuckled. I had no idea that Crowley could have such boundaries. I grinned to myself and disconnected.

Rae was writing when I reentered her house, now my house.

She looked up. "I'm just adding a few provisions. I want to taste Aurora Hines. I doubt that would be a problem, she has been after me to eat her on her little throne for several years. I avoided it just to remain a little aloof and objective. I was brought in mostly because I had my own fortune and could manage the business of obtaining the real estate, incorporation and the like. I mostly stayed out of the social life, though. I was rarely around till the sky fell, so that isn't surprising but when I was, I tended to arrive late and leave early. These Holdingsfield women did things after I left I did not participate in." She arched and eyebrow at me. "Not that I didn't want to, I just didn't like mixing business and pleasure. I had some risk beyond the development, which, I guess, is now gone." She resumed writing.

I walked over behind her again and clutched her tits. She kept writing, compliant but ambivalent. I didn't care, the fullness of her tits in my hands rattled around in me like a ball bearing dropped in an empty bath tub.

"This is just some things I want to try. Two men at the same time, being the most important. The rest, having sex in public, well, really, watching you have sex with Eve Covington in public is really what I want but I'd be happy to participate if it comes to that."

I massaged her breasts while she finished with the paperwork. I released her or tried to when she lay down the pen. She clasped my hands to her breasts and stood up, huddling against me.

"I love your hands on me." She whispered.

I separated from her and moved to her side. I inspected the contract.

"Trust but verify?" Rae said, then got more juice and poured us each some.

The cold grape juice tasted so good.

When I was done reviewing her sexual requests, I tucked the contract into my jacket pocket. Rae wanted to be doubleteamed. I had a feeling that was as much because of John Sawyer as because of me but I was not bothered. I liked the idea myself. John seemed to work well with me when we had a woman between us. I suspected Rae would not be alone when it came to it. There would be others, queuing up for a go with John.

"So, what else?"

She nodded. "The whole idea of prostitution is unappealing, mostly because men who engage in it tend to have a poor attitude about the women they use and who serve their sexual appetites. While money for sex appeals to me, it is difficult to turn them away if they think they purchased anything with money. I want, I suggest...to be honest, this is an idea that Liza and I have created together, sort of.

"I know you must recover your investment and real estate may not cover the costs of buying us all into your harem. Fucking to get out from under it is unrealistic, as Liza pointed out to you, I understand. You don't have enough cock to go around, much less time. From what I see, you aren't prone to poke and spurt, so there is a certain demand on resources that you cannot hope to satisfy yourself. Even if you include John Sawyer, there is more pussy in this place than two men can ever hope to satisfy."

"The harem is for my satisfaction, not yours." I chided her gently. "While the real estate is not the thing itself, it is part of the picture."

Rae nodded. "Of course. You don't come into this sort of cash without understanding money."

I sat across from her on a bar stool. She stood, semi-nude in her kitchen, bouncing her tits as she thrust her hips unconsciously against the counter. It was distracting. I accepted the challenge.

"We have discussed your idea of the discreet foil but we think that needs some modification. What is more, neither of us are inclined to enlist anyone else without having this be clarified and be totally clear about the issues involved."

I nodded. "I get it, you leave if I don't listen."

"There is a nonnegotiable point in here somewhere but neither Liza nor I am inclined to draw that particular line at the moment. In fact, I am inclined to accept your help and then fuck you to death. After you are dead, then all that is just paper."

I shrugged. "Since we are being serious and honest, having sex with all of you is a fantasy and ultimately, you cannot buy a fantasy, I don't care how much money you have. I am not talking about love her but love of fucking. Without that, none of this makes sense or even applies. If one of you are unhappy, I am under no illusions, I own your house and the contract you just signed, that is just to keep clear what my expectations are, not something any shark lawyer will ever see."

Rae nodded. "I think we all understand that. You get your fantasy of an American Harem and we, well we all get fantasies that we never thought we'd ever get, not really. That is the exchange. We all need to agree that if we all remain here at Holdingsfield, we might all get our fantasies fulfilled, at least as far as you are able. No one doubts your willingness. You fuck but you make love when you fuck. That is often important to a woman. Kiko, god, I'd say she is head over heels in love with you. Mrs. Simpson may also be but she is so thrilled with her position in your house, she is not making that distinction.

"I don't fall in love, I fall in lust and to this point in life, I have been pretty capable in fulfilling the demands of that lust. I must say, though, Mr. Gale, that you do arouse me. I like this, though, =discussing things directly. We'll see if that lasts. To tell the truth, the prospect of being on call for sex, after all I have been through the last few years appeals to me, so even if you get weird here, I mean to keep my end of this bargain." She shook her tits at me to emphasize her words.

I got the message. "So? What's the issue?" I wanted her now but realized clearing the decks made for smoother sailing.

"We think that Foil is a good idea and some of us, me included, not only are willing but want to be sold off to a stranger. Liza too, even though she doesn't like to fly, and that is sort of where this idea came from. She said it was incredible to be jetting around the country on her back. She had sex on the plane most of the time and that took most of the angst out of it." Rae chuckled. "She says that having a man between her legs, balls deep in her pleasure pond is awesome during take off. She wasn't scared at all and that little moment of life pressed him down into her and she came like a house afire." Rae dawn shook her head. "Commercial flying tends to frown on fucking during take off."

Jesus puckers, she was taking a long time. I got off the stool and stripped. Rae Dawn watched me with an arched eyebrow.

"What?" I said.

"Done listening?" She said, her voice suddenly guarded.

"No, not if you can discuss it while I am fucking you." I grinned. "Impatient, is the word, I'd use. You're the one standing around with you tits doing the wave at me!"

She nodded one. "Ah, well, I could put on a..."

I moved around the counter and thence behind her. I clasped her tits in both hands. She did not wriggle at all but seemed to expire against me, sagging and melting against me.

"Go ahead, I'll just..." I released her tits, hooked thumbs in her bikinis and stripped them down her strong legs. She stepped out of them and nude, regained her pose by the counter. I stood, opened her ass and fingered her. She was wet, drooling wet. I entered her.

She shuddered, leaning back against me. I held onto her hips, fitting her onto my cock like a sex toy. She grasped my hands and pulled them up to her breasts, smashing them with her hands on mine. She groaned.

Implanted in her body, I made myself go still. After a few moments, she lifted her head from my shoulder and tried to look around, couldn't and so she planted her hands on the counter and arched her ass at me, jamming my cock into a tight little corner of her active pussy. For a moment, she hummed while her pussy chewed over the cock in her.

"We, we got to thinking. The fucking is difficult because where do you go? I mean, for Liza, she wants to stay home and have sex in her own house, her own bed. Well, now, in your house and your bed. So, we got to talking and we, oh god, do that again!"

I'd flexed my cock inside of her, crinkling the skin on the head by tightening muscles in my ass. She seemed to approve. I did it again and Rae groaned.

"We think, stop it. I don't talk so good when you do that."

"You said do it again."

"I know. Stop it, oh god, I bet I could come like this but I'd fall over. If you keep doing that, you have to hold me up when I climax."

I gripped her tits harder, pulling her against my chest.

She grunted. "Smart ass. Just listen. I'll get to the point and quit trying to sell you, not now anyway. We think you have a colony here. A harem like you say but an American version, arranged using your contracts. People can come here for a vacation but they pay and they must find one of us to let them stay in our house. So, we use Foil to interview vacationers and they come here, charm one of us to stay in her house and then they can try to fuck the rest of us, if we want. We choose them, not the other way around. We could have a party, invite your prospects and we select them, take them home and fuck them. See? It's backwards. We'd call it the Colony and it wouldn't be prostitution, it'd be BNB with benefits. Bed and breakfast would mean bed for real not just a place to sleep. If none of us want you, then you have to leave."

Rae groaned, then and ground her hips back at me. Her luscious body clasped me hard.

Far back in the house, we heard a loud scream.

"Someone is getting better at eating pussy."

"My guest room has toys in the closet." Rae said sardonically.

I released her tits and grabbed her by the waist. I pulled back and slammed into her body, smashing her against the counter. She arched back, pushing herself onto my cock. I groaned. I yanked my cock out of her.

"Hey! I was using that!"

"I want to fuck you where they can see." I mumbled.

We walked back into the house, checking bedrooms till we found them in the guest room with the canopy bed and eye-bolt fixtures in the headboard. Liza lay on the bed, legs spread wide. Eve crouched between her legs, arms looped around her full thighs, one hand rubbed at Liza's clit and the other pistoned a finger into her pussy.

I moved Rae over beside the bed and then pressed on her shoulders. She looked miffed but got to her knees. She was reaching for my cock when I moved away, climbing onto the bed behind Eve. Eve felt me arrive and released Liza's legs. Liza's ass bounced on the bed, pulsing with arousal.

I got astraddle Eve's lean legs and lifted on her hips. She rose to her knees easily. I found her pussy and plunged into her. She groaned as I ground down into her body. She clinched and I felt her excitement rise. I pulled free and she keened with her disappointment. I got off the bed and presented my newly coated cock to Rae.

She looked up at me, words crowding her mind, apparently so many she had no chance of sorting them out. She gave a little shrug and licked Eve off my cock.

Her eyes went wide. "My god, she tastes good! I cannot imagine!"

"Good grooming." I muttered.

Rae's lips caressed the head of my cock and moments later, it disappeared into her mouth, traversing the soft expressive pad of her tongue directly into her tight throat. She blew hard, forcing air past my cock and then inhaled, sucking hard. Her efforts pulled my cock deep and for a moment it closed off her air way. The hissing stopped and I felt the pulling pressure on my cock. God, it felt like being inside Eve!

I took a hold of Rae's wild blond hair but she wasn't backing up. She sucked on my cock with her lips, mouth and throat. After what seemed like half an hour, she backed off my cock and gasped in new air. I'd had my eyes clinched tight shut. She sucked me for so long my eyelids ached. I wanted more. I pulled the rest of the way from her mouth.

"On your back, on the bed," I mumbled.

Rae got to her feet and we walked around the bed. She lay down beside Liza. Liza looked over at her.

"Well? What'd he say?"

"He said get on the bed, on my back." Rae returned.

"No, oh, god, yes, like that. Oh, oh, oh!" Liza bucked into a surprise orgasm. Her great tits shook and swayed as her hips bounced on the bed, pulsing under Eve's increasingly insistent mouth. If there had been any backup in Eve, it was gone now. It might come back, I reminded myself, but for the moment, it was nowhere to be seen.

I got on the bed. My cock pointed below me like landing gear. I pushed Rae's legs wide and knelt over her. I had a moment, just then, looking down at this woman. She was powerful, or had been. Now she lay gazing up at me, tensed in anticipation of penetration. I fit my cock between the lips of her pussy and pressed it into her. Her hips raised and she enveloped me. I felt her body buck once and Rae Dawn Stewart screamed.

The orgasm thrashed through her body without let up for several minutes. All the pent up anxiety and the foreplay of the last few days released together. Rae's body bucked under me. Her eyes cliched closed and her head shook. Her hands gripped the bedspread, snarling it into knots of ecstasy as the climaxes ran through her, one after another. I joined her, laying down on her.

I pinned her to the bed with my cock and weighed her down with my body. She seemed to delight in the weight, panting under me while hunching her ass up at me. I lowered my mouth to hers but she shook it off.

"Can't...breathe, not enough...air!" She wheezed. I kissed the lithesome side of her neck and marked her, bruising her brilliant white skin. She groaned and bucked under me. I moved my hands under her ass. She lifted to accommodate them. Another orgasm crashed through her when I gripped her ass tight in both hands. She struggled against me, lifting her legs and locking me between them while she wafted from one orgasm to the next, skipping over the surface of her boundless sexual energy like a stone thrown across water.

I hammered down into her body, rapping us together even while I controlled her ass with my hands, pulling it firmly against me when I slammed down and pinching her ass cheeks wide as I pulled out of her. She huffed and huffed, until finally, she groaned, her hips lifted off the bed, lifting me in the process, and penetrating her body with my cock completely. Suspended in midair, her hips moved up and down three or four times and then she dropped to the bed, panting and hissing.

After a while she turned her head and kissed the side of my face.

"Sorry about that, if you'd kissed me then, I would have fainted." She made up for it. Her mouth sought mine and she consumed me. Her pussy came back alive and resumed clinching and massaging my cock. I groaned softly, struggled to my elbows to kiss her back, pressing her down into the bed. Her tits bobbed between us. I felt it, the new edition of my orgasm, new minted and coming at me. I slammed into Rae's body. She hunched up, her body hungry and ready to be fed.

I erupted and poured cum into her. Rae bucked under me, sucking at my cock with her pussy. I tipped off of her as my orgasm wound down and then fell onto a shoulder beside her. I rolled onto my back, my cock coated with our cum.

Eve lifted her head from between Liza's legs and abandoned her. Liza was huffing and puffing, her body relaxed as Eve relented. Eve grasped my cock, licked at the head and then cleaned it from hat to root. She then sucked me deep and held me, sucking on me till my erection returned. I was glass hard when she left me, sitting back on her heels. I sat up, wondering for a moment if Eve was going to climb aboard. She waited.