A Fucking Investment Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both went still at the same time. I rocked carefully onto one elbow and removed the weight from her lean chest. I looked down at her. Her nipples stood tall, pink and erect like little digits on her chest. I bent over her face. Her eyes squeezed closed and she lifted her mouth, raising her head slightly, her tongue snaking out to lick her lips. I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth. The vibration captured my delight and sealed it into the kiss. Her hands swept down my side and she grasped for my ass. Her arms did not reach far enough.

My cock was still buried inside of her and the feeling of her hands slicking down my hot skin aroused me anew. I hunched upwards. Her hips bent with me, tipping up so that I ground tight into her body. My cock swelled in the wash of our recent climaxes shared equally, but not really. She far outstripped me but I got to share it with her. Her body seemed alive and her amazement at our continued conjunction translated as erotic demands of her body on mine. She hunched under me and her hands gripped my ass, pulling at each cheek till I felt a cool breeze where I rarely felt fresh air. She pulled me between her legs as though she wanted to tuck me deep inside and walk away, with a Ben Wa man deep inside her, a continuation of this rampant stimulation.

Kiko grunted, her body shifting and then she gracefully fluttered into a new orgasm. She squeaked a little, her chin jerking to the side, her lips parted slightly. One eye closed and then both opened wide. Her body arched under me. Her hands pulled at my ass, grinding us together. I got to my elbows, keeping most of my weight off her chest. I moved my hands down to her ass, clasping it tightly. Together, we ground us together, shucking off all semblance of sharing, both using the other to stimulate the sensations cavorting through us.

I grunted as my climax flashed past, not stopping to give me a chance to grasp and consume it. Kiko gasped and her body flexed. Her vinyl legs pinched against me. I heard them squeak when she crossed her ankles behind me. Her hips pulsed under me and I pulsed back, pressing into her. I felt her pussy nibble at my cock, clamping down and massaging me from root to head along the length, as though waves of pulses held me. I swear I felt a heart beating there but I could not tell if it were hers or mine.

Kiko screamed. Her voice warbled and broke. She arched under me, her lips pulled back from her perfect teeth which were barred and clinched. She grunted behind them, two, three, four times, in time with the bucking of her body under me.

Then it passed. The cataclysm of pleasure faded and she panted heavily under me. I rolled to the side. My cock levered out of her, still hard, still erect but coated liberally with our cum. I lay on my back. Rae Dawn came around the bed and stood staring down at my slurried cock.

"Good god." She breathed. "Another one. Just like you said."

I grinned. I felt foolish but the satisfaction of her amazement thrilled me. I nodded. "So? Will you let me help you?"

Her eyes shifted away from my cock. Suddenly I felt Kiko's hand, creeping over the side of my body like a spider. It approached and finally grasped my cock. I met Rae Dawn's eyes. I saw the waver in them.

"I did what I promised. Now, you should give me a little. Kiss me."

I confess I was thinking of a kiss on the lips. The woman, however, had other ideas. She bent over my cock and kissed the end. Kiko pointed it at her as she bent over me. I felt her lips, my cock lost in the fall of her dirty blond hair. She moaned a little in her throat, muffled by the sway and bunch of her breasts. The feel of her lips on the head of my cock sizzled through me, shocking me with its intensity. I felt the bed move and I felt Kiko's tongue lancing at the shaft of my cock. The two women negotiated with their mouths on my cock. I felt them kissing each other with my cock between their lips, two tongues swabbing at it as they tried to share a soul kiss with my cock in the way.

I saw none of it. Their hair mingled in my senses, blonde and black, as the feel of their lips did. Abruptly Rae Dawn stood up. Kiko got to her knees and her mouth enveloped my cock. I felt her push down, forcing it into the tight confines of her throat. She grunted.

"She's tasting herself on you." Rae Dawn whispered. "She tastes..." Her voice failed her.

Kiko slurped off my cock and in a moment was astride me. I shifted more to the center of the bed. She reached behind her to grasp my cock, bending her pliable back, thrusting out her nipples and stretching till her breasts vanished leaving only the hard little signs of her arousal. Her hand held my cock and suddenly I felt her body find and engulf my cock. She groaned as she sank down onto me.

I saw lights and flashes. My eyes went closed and I arched my back under her. Her hand had released me as her body sank down onto me. She was stick thin and I felt every tendon of her as she ground down onto me. She rode me then, her hips rolling over me, thrusting my cock in and out of her with her motions. I reached to her waist and gripped her hard, stilling her motion.

"I, wait a moment." I grunted. I pried open my eyes with a steel act of will. "Ms. Stewart, I want something of you." I grunted. "When Kiko is done, when she has tired a little, I will discuss our arrangement, how I can rescue you from the pending difficulties you face." I did not want to publish the situation to all of Holdingsfield and I presumed that Aurora would have of Kiko all that happened and all that was said.

"You, you proved good on your part of the deal. So far." Rae Dawn said, her voice strengthening as she spoke. Kiko sat astride me, her vinyl boots cool on my bare skin and her black hair drapped over me, trickling onto my chest. "What do you want?"

I grinned. "Show me your tits." I muttered.

Kiko's inner muscles twitched, clinching around my cock. The sensation straightened even my curliest hairs.

Rae Dawn stared down at me. "You're serious, aren't you? I mean about owning us. The women of Holdingsfield."

I nodded. I cannot lie.

"You, you really can help me stay out of prison?"

"Hush. That is for later. Your tits, I want to see them."

"Yes. Okay." Rae Dawn spoke as though in a trance, her voice throaty and low. She reached behind her, up under her shirt and I saw the taut form loosen inside the tied shirt. Suddenly the woman looked so much the girl, the young woman before she knew the strains of the world that had wronged her and defeated her. Her face took on an eager, expectant expression as her long fingers fiddled at the knot and finally released it. The long tails of the shirt fell to her waist. She unbuttoned it, one white button at at time up the faded blue shirt. Her breasts appeared. She pulled the shirt apart, exposing the ruffled bra. She pushed it absently up and off of her breasts.

"My god." I breathed. "Come closer."

"You can't touch them." She said, her voice quavered with the tension and thrill of negotiation. "I want, I want something else. Too."

"Come closer." I whispered, extending my hand past the edge of the bed. Kiko sat over me, head bowed, waiting, her hips shifting around my hard cock still embedded deep up inside her but not riding me.

Rae Dawn considered the situation, glancing at the still woman mounted on my cock. She stepped forward. My hand grasped her thigh and pulled her tight against the edge of the bed. Over me her breasts wavered. I stared up at the plush undersides of them, full and curved. Her nipples rose up. The aureoles were perfect circles, with nipples centered in them. She leaned over me and her nipples disappeared. All I could see was the snowy arc of each breast from below.

She had set a boundary. I sought to compromise it. "Kiko, kiss them." I whispered.

Rae Dawn twisted her body presenting both breasts to the oriental woman, powered by my suggestion and her incipient lust. Kiko straightened. One small hand combed the long hair back out of her face. She focused on the brilliant white breasts. She spent a moment staring at them, inches from her eyes. Her knees tightened on me as she twisted to confront the awesome rack before her eyes. She sat back and then swept the long tresses out of the way, draping it over her narrow shoulders. Her shift backwards put all of her weight on my cock. I felt her body react to my presence inside of her, clinching down on me again. She grunted a little. I held her by the hips with one hand, steading her in the saddle. Her knees flared wider allowing her whole weight to settle onto my cock. She wasn't heavy, the pressure accentuated the feeling of being inside of her.

She held her hair back with one hand. With the other she reached out and grasped one of Rae Dawn's breasts. Rae Dawn moaned, her body leaned slightly forward. I had a firm hold on her thigh. She turned her shoulders, squaring them to Kiko. Kiko leaned forward, shifting her weight and my cock inside of her. Her body squeezed me again. Her lips sought Rae Dawn's breast. She kissed around the curve of it and over the top. I watched closely. Her tongue appeared, swabbing along the curvature of the woman's large breast. Rae Dawn leaned forward, pressing more of her breast against the woman's mouth.

"Oh Christ, kiss it." Rae Dawn whispered. "God, please. I want it, god forgive me but I do."

Kiko opened her mouth and sucked the prominent pinnacle of the breast into her mouth. She slurped around it and then sucked hard on it. Rae Dawn grunted. She pulled back and turned, presenting the other breast to Kiko's lips. Kiko licked the second breast, kissing it delicately before sucking the nipple and much of the apex into her mouth. She kissed and sucked till Rae Dawn backed away, regret and longing blushing her cheeks.

"I, we need to discuss, the terms." Rae Dawn said, pulling her shirt down over her breasts. She wiggled a little, trying to get her bra back into place.

Kiko seemed to understand her time in the saddle was about up. She placed both hands on my chest and began to ride me hard. Her hips bumped down onto my body, slapping us loudly together. Her pussy clasped my cock tightly. She began to pant and then mutter. Her head lifted, moving the drape of her midnight hair. It shimmered as she bucked and shook with a new orgasm. It convulsed her but she kept riding, her hips rocking and jerking till finally she stiffened. Kiko grunted and her hips ground down, thrusting us together. I held her with both hands. At the last moment, I rose up under her and she bucked hard, screamed once and toppled off of me onto the bed. I had not come.

She lay jerking and twitching, her body humming with the sensations shooting through her. When she was still, I thought she had drifted into slumber but she abruptly rose up and began to dress. When she was finished, she strode out of the house.

I lay on the bed, nude, my cock still hard.

Rae Dawn regarded my hard cock. She licked her lips, came aware of it and caught me staring at her. She smiled vaguely. "I'll suck it, if you keep your hands to yourself." She husked.

I nodded, utterly unable and unwilling to speak.

Rae Dawn got to her knees on the floor beside me. I reached up and took hold of the headboard. She delicately took hold of my cock. She kissed and then licked the milky end of it.

"She tastes, she tastes good." Rae Dawn Stewart whispered.

I took a guess at what she was thinking. "Kiko will go down on you, if you wish." I offered.

Rae went still, a hand on my cock, her hot breath drying it, eyes fixed down, ignoring the rest of me, fixed on my cock. Her tongue appeared and she licked the end of my cock. It swirled round and round, over and over again, till the top half was clean. She kissed the head and sucked on it. Suddenly she let her mouth settle all the way down the shaft, engulfing me. Kiko's cream foamed around Rae's lips. She sucked hard and my cock disappeared into the fabulous pleasure of her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down a few times then she rose off of it.

"Okay. I want your help. I know you want to fuck me but I want something too."

"I can get you free of the SEC." I mumbled. "I will own your house and you'll sign a contract that says your body is mine to use till the debt is repaid." I opened my eyes and looked down my bare body at her. "I want to own you. Make no mistake. I want you, in every way."

"I'll be your whore."

I shrugged and sat up. She stepped back, reached behind her and refastened her bra under her shirt. She buttoned up while I found and donned my underwear. I felt odd negotiating naked.

"No. That implies I am paying you for sex. I am buying the use of your body, purchasing your pleasure. If you refuse me, the contract is voided. I must find ways to please you but in ways that serve my purposes."

"What are your purposes?" She asked.

I considered my options, opting for a simple explanation. "I want a harem, an American Harem that I can visit when I wish. It will have a variety of women and I can select from them as I wish and do with them as I please."

She stared at me. "You are really serious. American Harem? Are you nuts?"

"I want to own your body. Look at you. What man would not want to own you."

"Own me?" Her voice was distant, matching the suddenly far away look in her eyes. "What does that mean?"

"I own your body. I can use it as I wish."

"You said that. What does that mean, really?"

"I want to have sex with you and hand you over to the women who like women, to see if you can gain pleasure from it. I want to take your ass. I want to have you with another man."

"Another man?"

"John Sawyer. I think I would enjoy sharing you with him."

She blushed. "God, really? John Sawyer? You'd have him do me?"

"I own him, along with Eve Covington." I don't know why I used her name and did not refer to her as Eve Sawyer.

"Eve? You say you own her?"

I nodded.

Rae's chin lifted. "Prove it. Bring her and do her here. I want to see that bitch bent over a chair. No, I want you to have her suck you and then fuck her on the table, like a tramp at an army camp."

I nodded. "I'll bring her tomorrow. If the government comes before I do, ask for a delay or call me. I'll bring your contract. I want to own you and when I do, I will fuck you."

She smiled wanly, like it was a threat. "You, will you let me watch when you do the others?"

I nodded. "Maybe." I was dressed now. "If that gives you pleasure, then, yes, I think I would do that for you." I moved towards her and she shrank back. "I need to kiss you, to see if you can kiss."

She stilled and waited, watching me as I approached. I took her by the upper arms. I found she felt frail in my strong grip. Her shoulders hunched as I pulled her too me. Looking down at her breasts I saw again Kiko's lips kissing them and a divine shiver ran through me, like a possession at its beginning. I kissed her on the lips. She licked around my lips with her tongue then opened her mouth and kissed me for real. The thrill ran through me like a shock. I wanted her, there was no doubt.

I left her then, not even looking back.

I walked directly to Cassie's house and the twins. I did not bother to ring the bell and was pleased to find the door unlocked. I entered the house quietly and listened. I heard it clearly, the sounds of something from deeper in the house. Back, deeper inside I opened the door to one of the bedrooms. The blond twin, still unnamed sat on the bed. She wore slacks and a thick sweater that seemed a bit too small for her healthy frame. I was still aroused from being inside Kiko sans orgasm. I nearly pounced on her.

"Mr. Gale. Your friend is in going down on my sister."

"Which are you? Darla or Marla?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

I shook my head. I turned and walked out of the room. I found that Cassie was in her own bed with the other twin and they were engaged in a vigorous sixty-nine. I stood and watched them. The blond was dressed, skirt and blouse except her panties ringed one ankle. Her knees were arched beside Cassie's head bobbing between them. Cassie's ass rose and ground onto the young woman's face. Cassie was nude. The contrast was arresting.

Something alerted them and Cassie lifted her head, staring at me with glazed eyes. She lifted her pussy off the other woman's face and sat back, her knees to either side of the woman's head. "She, Blonde number one, she said I should eat her sister, and see if she still tastes good. She does." Cassie grinned. "I thought I ought to practice while I have the chance."

Blonde Number Two sat up, pushing Cassie to the side and leaning on her hands behind her.

Cassie looked at her back like she was on a diet at a food festival.

"I, Mr. Gale if you don't agree with this just say so but I decided that they would assign each other to sexual activities until one said no."

"Then what?" I asked.

Cassie shrugged. "I suppose then you get to do with them as you like. They want to be sold to you, I think. They liked the idea that they were sold to you and their step-father could use the money, would take it from Mrs. Grayson, if they were sold really to you. They are adamant about that."

"I want her to fuck two men." Blonde Number Two said suddenly. "I want her to suck one while the other fucks her and then I want one in her pussy and one in her ass." She smiled but gave it up to lick the pussy juice off her lips. "She always wanted to do two men but has never had anyone in her ass. I have, not two men, just a cock in my ass. It's okay. I think it'd be interesting to have a cock to suck on while I took it up the ass. So, do that to my sister and then I'll have her describe it to me. We, we often date one man at a time and we'd both go out on alternate dates. We got really accomplished at recording our experiences in memory and then declaiming them to each other, so the guy never knew he was dating us both. I liked hearing her describe what they did to her. She liked the thrill, the thrill of deception and fooling them into thinking, not knowing what was happening. We robbed them of the thrill of doing twins but got the thrill of sharing a man. My sister loves to fuck and she really loves to fuck a guy who is into me."

Cassie watched me with something like concern in her expression. "Mr. Gale, really, tell me if I have overstepped."

I shook my head. I decided. It was time to see what John Sawyer was made of. I left them and went to the other bedroom. I unhooked the woman and sniffed her. She was a bit gamey. I told her to shower and change.

She got stiffly off the bed and did as she was bid without comment. I thought that was a positive sign. When the shower came on, I ventured back into the other bedroom to find Cassie back between the other Blonde's knees, eating her with gusto. The woman looked over at me as I entered the room.

"She has no idea how to eat a woman." Blonde Number Two said.

"You can teach her."

"My sister is better at it than I am . I think she likes it a little too. I mean, she has eaten all of our friends and will if they ask her. She gets something in exchange. Usually she asks if they mind if she fucks their boyfriend or something like that and sometimes they agreed." Blonde Number Two grinned and then her eyes closed. "Yes, there you have it. Like that. Do that again."

The shower stopped and I watched Cassie struggling to get the woman off till Blonde Number One arrived. She was dressed in a skirt and blouse. The skirt was sky blue and the blouse was translucent white. Her red bra showed through it clearly. Her ample breasts filled the bra and strained its credulity, if bras have such a thing. It looked taut to the point that it would pop like a rubber band when released.

1...678910...13