A Fucking Investment Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded to her. "Come with me." I said.

She hesitated. "What did you tell him? Ah, Sister! What did you tell him to do to me?"

Blonde Number Two giggled. "Something you'll like." She huffed and suddenly she arched her back. A hand knotted in Cassie's lank brown hair, holding her in place. "Oh, practice does make perfect! Uh, uh, uh!" She grunted and then flexed into a tiny orgasm. Her eyes opened and she grinned at us. "Teaching teacher is fun!"

I thought Cassie had her well in hand so I took hold of Blonde Number One's elbow and steered her out of the house, down and over till we came to the Sawyer house. I nearly rang the bell but demurred, tried the door and finding it open, walked in, towing Blonde Number One behind me. I stopped in the hall.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me your name? So I can tell you apart?"

"Can you? Tell us apart? Even if I tell your my name or hers, what makes you think you can keep us clear. Our own mother couldn't and I think it made her a little crazy, crazier. We'd switch just to mess with her and it did, we drove her right off the edge." She giggled a little.

"Hello?" Eve's voice came to us from out of sight. Moments later she appeared dressed in a sheer black dress that hid nothing. Dressed may overstate her state. She stood before us staring at me, shattered defiance in her stance, waiting for me to order her to do something.

"Is John here?" For the first time, I realized I gave no thought to what the Women of Holdingsfield did when I wasn't fucking them. I wondered if I needed to know.

Eve shook her head, and then nodded. "He's upstairs."

"My god!" Blond Number One said from behind me. "You're Eve Covington!" Her voice rippled with awe and pleasure at once.

I turned to look at the young woman and found that peculiar rapture on her visage that only hero worship can inspire, heroine, I guess would be more properly correct. My eyes returned to Eve. The woman stood staring and then looked at me. She hugged herself, covering her pert breasts with one forearm. She seemed to be debating but then turned and went back into the house, leaving us standing there.

"Mr. Gale, is that her? Is that really Eve Covington? The vanishing model? The woman they called ethereally elegant?"

I arched a sardonic eyebrow. "I am sure I don't know a thing about what they say or said about Eve Covington." I muttered, nearly to myself but Blond Number One had excellent hearing.

"That is her, then? Oh my god, Eve Covington. Mr. Gale, my god, do you own her, too? Cassie explained a little of how she came to be under your sway or under you as she said it. Is Miss Covington under you too?"

"Mrs. Sawyer." Eve's voice held an edge, arriving as she did as Blond Number One asked the question, but I was unsure if it was directed at me or the blonde. "I am Mrs. Sawyer now." She drifted back to stand before us. In her hand she held the gathered chain and the collar she had refused me before. When I did not respond, she pushed her hand towards me, extending her lank arm. It dipped as though the chain were too heavy to support with so little flesh and bone.

I regarded the collar till John's voice came down to us.

"Josh? I thought I heard your voice. I'll be right down." Moments later I heard the splat of his bare feet on the stone landing of the stairs and then down to us. "What...?" He began but I guess he spied the other blonde in the room. "Gracious, who is this?"

I started to introduce her but did not want to use the wrong name. "Blonde Number One." I said. "This is John. I am wondering, John, would you mind sharing her with me? I," suddenly I felt horribly shy. The phrase had launched out of my mind past my lips but hearing it in my own voice startled me. I was asking a man to share a woman with me. We had taken his wife but this, this was different somehow. I glanced at Eve. Her eyes had gone wide and glassy and she stared.

"I, I am struggling to explain her presence." I said finally, turning to look at John.

He stared at the young woman behind me. Eve and her husband both stared but for different reasons and at different people. I felt Eve's eyes on me like eyelashes on skin. I twisted to look at Blonde Number One.

"Will you, would you care to suck his cock? I believe he might be willing to allow you to do that much."

Blonde Number One looked at me suddenly snapping out of the reverie.

"Suck him? You mean suck his cock?"

"I am pretty sure that's just what I said." I returned. She did not seem to see me or acknowledge me.

"Now? With her watching?"

"I own them both." I said by way of explanation but only realized after I spoke that this was not much of an explanation. "Yes. With her watching." I looked at John. "We will both be in you at the same time before the night is out. Your sister wishes it." I had to grin then. "John, I have sisters, twins at our disposal."

"Two that look like her?" John said, her voice warbling with disbelief.

"With her watching?" Blonde Number One said again.

I looked at Eve. "You don't have to watch. I'd like you to but you have said 'no' to me. Unless you want to put on the collar and acknowledge I own you, do what you like." She did not move. Her sensual body did not hide her discomfort. She was nude inside the sheer black dress. It was like she was naked in bad light for all it covered, which was nothing. I turned to look at the twin behind me.

"I said suck his cock." I said in a low voice, almost growling at her. She reacted as if I had growled at her. She moved past me and slid to her knees before John. Eve dropped hand and collar and stepped back as though avoiding the woman as the blonde got to her knees, though they did not share proximity.

John stared at the woman as her hands fumbled with the fly on his pants and pulled his hard cock into view. He wore checked pajama bottoms and a tee shirt. The woman wrapped one hand around his shaft and kissed the end of his cock. She pursed her lips and sucked the head into her mouth.

John grunted. He placed one hand on the back of her head. She smacked her lips and lost suction, making that sucking sound when that happens, like a noncommittal kiss. Her head tipped back and then she thrust down onto John's cock.

"My husband." Eve whispered. She stared at the Blonde as her husband's cock sank deeper and deeper into the open mouth and then as the head bobbed before him. Blonde Number One rose up on her knees and pressed her face against him, taking his cock fully into her mouth. Her head cocked back and she and John shared a gaze.

I moved behind her, reached down and took hold of her by the hips. I lifted her up. It unsettled her balance and with John's cock still in her mouth, she tipped forward. Her hands scrabbled to find a hold on John's body, finally clutching to him as I lifted her ass off her heels. Her legs unfolded like camp chairs and she stood before me. I held her up till her legs resumed supporting her. I released her. She clung to John, her neck bent at a severe angle but one she seemed perfectly capable of accepting without difficulty and without doing any damage to the man's cock in her mouth.

I felt her knees lock and she was standing on both feet, a cock in her mouth. I touched up the back of her skirt.

"Oh my lord!" Eve whispered. "You are going to fuck her?" Her voice made it a real question but I was uncertain she was really asking.

I was. Of course I was! I flipped up the back of the skirt. Blonde Number One could not move her head any longer, bridged between us like that. I fingered her between the legs and found her running wet. She arched her back and lifted her hips, presenting me with as clear an invitation as a man could ask for. I undid my pants and exposed my cock. Its valves were getting a workout with the inflation and deflation of the afternoon. I suddenly felt inelegant and needful. I thrust into the woman. She groaned around the cock in her throat. I was growing increasingly familiar with that sound and it thrilled me.

I slid into her, mounting her with ease. Her body flowered and opened to me, accepting me like an honored guest. I gripped her full hips, not yet filled out but still well-shaped. I pulled her back and the yank nearly toppled John. He took a half step as the woman latched an arm around his waist, keeping his cock in her mouth. I groaned as I plunged into her. My eyes opened and I looked out of the corners at Eve. She stood watching us, transfixed by the dual penetration of the young woman.

Blonde Number One quaked, her body hunched and then bucked. I pulled back and thrust into her. She moaned around John. Her blonde hair hung about her face. Her hips tensed in my hands. I pulled back and again rammed into her. Her pliable body accepted the thrust with a groan. Deep into her I ran my cock and felt the clinging of her inner muscles. She groaned again.

I found John's eyes on me, though I swear one tended to wander, orbiting around as the woman sucked him. He grunted and opened his mouth, both hands holding the woman's head as she sucked him. She sucked him. I swear I felt the suction tensing her body as she fought against the gag reflex. It seemed to ripple slowly through her like an air bubble in thick liquid. She seemed like that, liquid, viscous, and fiery hot.

I ground into her and felt her body responding.

"I, I want her ass, the ass, this time." John panted, his voice shaking. He gripped the woman hard and pulled back, unhooking his cock from her mouth. She seemed confused.

"Let, let me fuck her now." John growled.

I nodded and pulled out of her sweet depths. She sighed, nearly flopping down but then standing. She turned to look at Eve.

"I am going to fuck your husband." Blonde Number One said softly. "I hope you don't mind but I want it, I want to feel his cock inside me."

John moved the woman to the back of a chair. She took her position. He stepped behind her and entered her, shoving into her without hesitation. Eve stared at him. She looked over at me.

"I will give him all of the women of Holdingsfield." I said, meeting her gaze. She held out the collar but I ignored her. The chain rattled when she let it drop. "We are going to take her upstairs. Watch or no, but I think..." I stopped. I left well enough alone.

John pounded away at the bent blonde, not the honey blonde he had married but the Nordic blonde, pale blonde hair and thin so that it seemed like fog rather than a true raiment. I tapped him on the back and he pulled out of her and moved to the side. He grinned at me, making a gesture. We seemed to be on the same wave length. I moved into place and entered her, feeling the clasping confusion in her body from having been filled and then emptied so quickly. Filling her agreed with her and she shrieked as I bottomed out inside of her incredible pussy. I felt rather than saw Eve move to kneel before her husband. My eyes opened and I watched Eve lick and kiss the other woman off his cock and then suck it into her mouth. Her eyes were fierce, wild.

I let Eve get it deep in her mouth. I pulled out of the blonde and moved to the other side of her. I wanted Blonde Number One to see them. She did. She twisted around, confused by the sounds beside her. She stared at Eve, finally straightening to look down on her.

"John, let's go." I said.

He literally pushed away his wife on her knees before him. He put his hand on Eve's forehead and pushed her backwards till she tipped over her own heels and collapsed onto her ass. As though we were working from a common script, we both took one of Blonde Number One's hands and together, we escorted her upstairs and into one of the many guest bedrooms.

I felt Eve behind us, ghosting along, seeking entrance into our little erotic huddle. I left her no access. John watched while I undressed Blonde Number One, finally realizing this was happening and undressing himself. I unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra from behind. She wriggled in my grasp, grinding her ass back against my hard cock. I had been delayed for too long. When I released her skirt and it drifted down her legs, I pulled her to the bed and lay her down on her back. I mounted her, still dressed, my trousers gaping to allow my cock free.

Blonde Number One moaned as I entered her again. I thrust down into her and she welled up around me. She was inky wet, sticky and responsive. Her body pulsed hard up at me, meeting my hammer and tongs downstroke with feline gusto. Her energy inspired me. She was nude. Her hands plucked at my shirt but could not get it unbuttoned. She tugged at the pants, only succeeding in getting them unbuttoned and flared around my hips. I never lost rhythm. Up and down, up and down, grinding a brief moment when our pubic bone crunched together. I ignored her obvious desire to have me naked.

She finally lost interest in my clothes and pulled my head down to her. She kissed me. Her lips were liquid passion, her tongue pierced past my lips. Her need shivered through her flesh as she enveloped me, crushing me against her breasts. I felt them on the rough exterior of my shirt. I wanted to see them again, to kiss them but Blonde Number One held me in place between her legs, hunching up at me. We fucked each other.

Suddenly she stiffened and all the urgency in her kiss told the tale. Her body bucked under me. I felt the delayed orgasm well up in me. I thrashed once and then poured her full of cum, ramming it into her with great injections that made her shake loose our kiss and cry to heaven for permission to come. She apparently got it. She bucked and shook under me, orgasming with great excitement and energy.

I slowed my thrusting into her. I coasted and then stopped. She lay under me panting and gasping.

"Jesus Christ, I do love to fuck!" She growled. "Now him. I, I haven't had two versions of cock serum in me at the same time. Maybe Mrs., Eve, maybe she would care for a little taste!"

I realized I didn't know if Eve was in the room with us. I lifted off the writhing woman. She pushed at my chest.

"You. Come fuck me, now. I want to come again, if I can."

I sat back on my heels, realized I still had clothes and shoes on and climbed carefully off the bed. John, naked, took my place. In moments, he was in full gallop and soon thereafter, Blonde Number One bucked into another, stronger orgasm. Her body flinched as though a great spring in her was releasing.

I stripped and went into the bathroom and showered. When I emerged five minutes later, the room was empty. I heard the blonde twin chattering from another room. I sauntered towards the sound of her voice.

She sat on the bed, naked, one hand holding John's cock while she applied lubricant to it. Eve stood to the side, still in her gauzy black dress, hardly fit for public appearances. She looked at me, her face a mask. She swallowed. I felt her throbbing discomfort, the need to be the focus of attention and her jealousy at being upstaged. She caught my eyes but dropped hers to my cock, rubbery but not gone. She came to me, taking a hold of it.

"Won't you want me now?" She whispered. "I mean, he has her." Her voice seemed new, unlike her. It was plaintive and soft. Her hand moved on my cock and I grew hard. For a moment I imagined penetrating Eve and the sensation it caused in my nervous system unhinged me. I wriggled free of her hold and stepped out of her demanding aura.

"She, let her mount me, then you can have her ass." I said. Eve winced, her face twitching as though I had caused her real pain by ignoring her.

John twitched as though I had actually touched him. Neither of us had designs on anything but pussy. That assurance left us free to use Blonde Number One as we could. I got on the bed behind the blonde and lay down, my cock now fully erect.

She turned and got to her knees. She mounted me, fitting my cock back into her body. She gushed, cum soaked but her pussy seemed intent on keeping it and me inside of her. It clamped down but it was greasy and slick so that I felt like I was roller skating on ice. I realized we needed pillows. With some effort, we managed to raise my body off the bed and she remounted me, sinking down on me with fresh enthusiasm as though in the few moments she had been empty, she had forgotten the sensation.

Inside of her, I felt the excitement, the anticipation since she knew what her sister had prepared for her. She lay down on me.

"Open me." She said. "I want it. My loving sister insisted I have a man in my ass while I fucked you, so we should. I want it, I want to tell her in full detail what I am feeling. God, I am so full but I am full of cum and cock and I can't seem to get a good grip on you with my muscles. You are so deep inside me! I want him, I want to feel his weight on me pressing me down onto your cock!" She kissed the side my neck. "Tell him to fuck my ass." She grunted.

John needed no directions. I felt him adjusting behind her. I widened my legs which widened her, opening her like a turkey for stuffing. Her knees were outside my thighs so when I moved my legs, she opened like a circus tent. She flinched when he touched her. I felt the strong clinching of her body when he first penetrated her, I presumed with his finger. She was so slick that I felt the tension rifling through her like a whispered suggestion. Then she went stiff. The bed shifted and I felt John's weight on her, pressing her between us. The blonde woman shrieked, gasped and cried something mindless. Her body jerked. She existed between us, a lurid knot of swelling need, drawn tight and waiting for Alexander's sword, or mine, mine would have to do.

I thought surely it was all the situation and less the actual sensations that propelled her into her low orbit. She fought us. Her hands clutched at my shoulders like claws as John worked his cock into her ass. She bucked and fought the penetration but apparently only from the waist up because he kept the pressure on her hips, pinning her firmly onto my cock. I felt her writhe under his invasion, shifting and grunting to accommodate the cock penetrating her ass. She shook, she squirmed, she shimmied till she was full of cock from both sides. I swear I felt him, hard inside her, bumping my cock through the stretched membranes of her interior. An illusion, surely but she seemed consumed by the sensations wracking her.

Over and over her body bucked. I felt John begin to withdraw. Blonde Number One sucked air over her teeth as he pulled out of her, like it was creating a vacuum in her that air rushed past her teeth to fill. When he reversed course, he did so gently but without hesitation. I felt her grow steadily tenser, her body jerking and her pussy clasping me with little pulses. The slickness made for an incredible sensation; she clinched and my cock slithered hither and yon deep inside her. Try as she might, she could not gain a firm hold on the cock with her pussy. She cried out and her whole body twitched, inescapably pinned between us. Over and over John backed slowly out of her ass and then returned inside of her. Each deep penetration ratcheted up the tension in her. Her tits rubbed against my chest and at one point, she held us apart and swished them back and forth against my chest, torturing her nipples as she did so. A couple motions back and forth and she came again, falling forward as John rammed into her, smashing her tits between us, panting over me till her body fought back and bucked through a raucous orgasm.

After that, she surrendered, her legs splayed wide over mine, her fine breasts mashed against me, grunting in my ear as John rammed deep into her over and over again. I held onto her ass and felt John fucking her. I held her ass open, keeping her pinioned onto my cock, grinding up into her while I pulled on her ass. She groaned and jerked over and over as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her. My recent orgasm in a day of orgasms left me hard but wanting. I took the chance to focus on the sensation of being inside her while John fucked her ass. She rose up, sensing my distraction and began kissing me. John continued pumping in and out of her ass. She gasped and came again wrecking her kiss. The orgasms rolled through her like the cars of a freight train over a wooden bridge, rattling her and shaking her. Her body bucked and shook so continuously at one point she stopped breathing being so crushed between us. When she fought free of the clutches of the pleasure that possessed her, she gasped for air and fought to breathe, her body refusing to die in ecstasy.

1...7891011...13