A Full Countess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are telling me I must not attend to my bodily needs between dawn and nightfall? Twelve hours or more? I don't know if I could possibly restrain myself that long. I must be careful to drink very little water-"

Gregori cut her off at once. "Absolutely no! You must drink a normal amount. We cannot risk having you become dehydrated and possibly sick. Also, it would be very suspicious to those around you if you refused to drink when others were thirsty."

Vassily resumed his explanation. "I know it will be difficult for you; and I don't know whether you can do it or not either. But, for sure, we must find out. If you cannot do it, the whole plan is in jeopardy. Can we test you tomorrow? We must know your capability!"

"Test me? How?"

"You will arise before sunrise tomorrow and use the toilet. Thereafter, you must refrain from discharging your water until dark, or at least as long as you can possibly manage. During the day, you must consume your normal liquids, or perhaps a bit more than normal, to make a good test. We must know if you can do it. If you can't last until nightfall tomorrow, then we must try on the day following. We have a few days; if you can't do it right away, perhaps we can help you stretch your internal capacity so that you can. Please - we are all in this together, and our lives may depend upon it. Will you try your best?"

The countess stopped, thought for a moment, then said to the men, "I will try. I had not expected anything like this, but I will try. But it may be very difficult for me. Bear with me!"

They continued their discussion for a bit, then Valentina went up to explain the plan to Marina. Later they returned to dinner, when all of the men were present. The next day was to be a busy and difficult one for the Countess, so she retired early.

Chapter 4

In the morning, Valentina was up before dawn. She slipped out of her room and to the nearby toilet. She made use of the facilities, she feared the last time she could for some time, then returned to her bed.

A bit later she was preparing to go down to breakfast with Marina, who was helping her dress. "Today, Marina, just comb my hair. It's going to get severely cut, anyway, so don't bother with it further. And I won't wear a corset. There's just no point, now. After breakfast, you must pack up all of my things, because you will be taking them. Leave me nothing."

"Nothing? None of your clothes, your comb, your jewelry, nothing?"

"Nothing. As of today, I am a man. At least, I must look like one. Everything I have has 'woman' on it somewhere. You must remove it all!"

They breakfasted as usual. The men had provided tea. Marina finished her cup, and continued with a bit of bread. "More tea?" she was asked. "No, thank you - one is enough" she answered

"Countess, are you cheating? You took two cups yesterday! Normal liquid intake, we told you!" He looked her in the eye.

"All right. One more cup. Yes, I was tempted to cheat. I promise I won't do it again." she smiled as she answered.

After breakfast, Leon escorted her into a downstairs room and seated her on a chair. "Ready for your haircut, Madam?" he asked, with a bit of humor in his voice.

She was ready. With Marina watching, shedding a few tears, Leon went to work with scissors and comb. Her brown hair fell in great clumps, piling on the floor. It took awhile, but finally Leon was satisfied with his work.

He gave her a mirror. "Is Madam satisfied with her new hairdo?”, he asked. She shook her head a bit, resigned to what she saw. Her long locks were gone, and now she had short, but thick, hair. She took a comb, and started to part it. Leon interrupted, "Let me show you how". He showed her how to comb it into a mannish look.

Carefully, her hair was cleaned from the floor and disposed of. Then Gregori came in, carrying a bundle of clothing. "Are you ready for your costume fitting? "he asked her.

She stood up, looking at what he had brought in. "Shall I have Marina help me?"

"No, Countess. These are men's clothes. I am sorry, but you must let us dress you, so that it is done as a man would. Then you must learn how to do it yourself. I apologize for the affront to your modesty, but I must ask you to remove your womanly things now. Marina can take them from you."

A bit shocked, but resigned to the necessity, Valentina began to take off her dress. "Must I take off my shoes, too?" she asked.

"Madam, I think it is best for you to remove everything. Yes, shoes too - you must wear men's shoes. If you will proceed, we must insure there is nothing on you that would give you away as female."

"Except, of course, my body itself! You can't change that, and I assure you it's quite female, as you are about to see. I didn't plan to offer you a full view, but I recognize you are right. If I blush a bit, I trust you will understand!"

With Marina taking the garments from her, she had in a few moments removed her dress, her shoes and stockings, and then all of her underwear. Not hesitating, she turned to face the men, placing her arms on her hips and spreading her legs a bit. "Now, I trust you can see all that there is. I told you it was female, didn't I?" She presented a bit of a spectacle, standing now completely naked. Her breasts, not overly large, were high and firm, their nipples displaying erections. Her pubic area was covered with a thick brown bush.

"Countess," Vassily started, looking directly at her, "there may be several things we need to do. Please lift you arms. We need to see your armpits. Do you have hair there?"

She showed them. "A little. It hasn't been attended to just lately". "Good", he answered. "Don't trim it. I see there is a bit of hair on your legs. Make no attempt to trim it there either. A man would have hair in both places. You must also. Now, just one more matter of some delicacy-"

"Vassily", she replied with a bit of a smile, "I have no privacy any more, and nothing is delicate. What is it?"

"Did you have a bath last night?"

"Yes, I try to keep myself clean."

"You must stop. No more baths. You look too clean, you smell too good. A soldier who has been in the field would not have bathed often. You need to be dirtier, and you must smell of sweat. Understood?"

She nodded. She would have to be dirty and stink. She got the point.

"Now", Gregori started, "let's start with the underwear. You need to put on men's underpants - here, these will do." She looked at the rather ragged garment he had, and showed just a bit of distaste. However, she was anxious to end the display of her private parts in front of these men, and this would help. She put them on, and Gregori adjusted them a bit.

"Now, when you need to--" he stopped. "I suppose there's no need to show you how to do that, however." Now Leon produced a long strip of silk cloth, pale brown in color, almost flesh tone, a couple of meters long and a bit wider than a man's hand.

Leon and Gregori began to place it over her breasts. They tried wrapping it around her, pulling it tight. Vassily looked from the side, observing the compression of her bust line. "Not quite right," he commented. We need to cut a slit for her nipples. A man's nipples could be seen or felt against a shirt. She shouldn't be completely flat!"

They cut small slits in the material, one over each nipple, allowing the nipples to show or protrude slightly through the material. Then they bound it tightly around her, holding her breasts flattened. Satisfied, they fastened the cloth binder and stood back to see their work.

Next, they gave her military pants and a shirt. She put them on quickly. She started to fasten the shirt, trying futilely to button the wrong side. The she realized, "Men's shirts button backwards. I should have remembered!" She corrected her error.

They gave her socks and heavy leather shoes. With these on, she was given a somewhat worn jacket, and they pronounced her finished. She turned to see herself in a mirror.

She did look like a credible soldier. Her frame was big enough to pass for that of an average man, and her height was easily as great as many shorter men. When she was through with her hair, they gave her a military cap, and she slipped it on. She turned to the men and rendered a quick salute. They were pleased.

Her lessons for the day were arranged. She was to learn shaving, singing and a few soldier jokes and a bit of crude language. She would be instructed in a few military customs.

At midmorning, Leon brought her a cup of hot tea. "Your cup of tea, Madam! Remember, you must not cheat!"

She drank it down. She would have preferred not to, for already she was receiving from her lower belly a signal that a toilet visit would be appropriate, but she determined to put that out of her mind. She noted it was eleven o'clock, and it had now been a bit over six hours since she had urinated. She was a bit pleased with herself, for she had guessed that she would usually seek relief at four hour intervals and she had quite easily made six. However, she reflected, there would be another eight or nine hours before nightfall.

After lunch, she bade farewell to Marina, who was being picked up to depart, taking with her all of Valentina's clothing and other possessions. She gave Marina a tearful embrace, not knowing whether they would meet again. She watched Marina leave with just a bit of misgiving, knowing that from now she would be in exclusively male company. "Oh, well", she thought, part of learning to be a man!"

At lunch, she had been careful to consume all of the liquids offered her, lest she be accused of cheating. She was hoping her body would cooperate and let her hold it in long enough. By two thirty, after saying farewell to Marina, she was having more misgivings. Her bladder was now urgently demanding attention and relief from its growing burden.

Gregori noticed her apparent discomfort. "You're feeling a need for relief, aren't you?" he asked directly. She nodded. "It's been a lot longer than I usually wait. I'm trying to hold it, but- "she looked at him and shrugged.

A bit later Vassily checked with her also. "Madam, I suspect you are feeling some distress. We knew you would, but I am glad to see you are not complaining. I wish we could make it easier!"

"Vassily, I have to tell you it is getting painful. I am trying, but I don't know how much longer I can hold it. I have never had to go so long without using a toilet. It's very hard for me. If I don't make it today, do I try again tomorrow?"

"You must try every day, Madam. You must condition yourself to do without relief during daylight hours. It is imperative. If you cannot do it today, we have to get you stretched inside so that you can!"

The Countess considered his answer. "How would I stretch myself faster? Do I just practice every day?"

"You must practice. We will try to do your training in the morning, because I realize you are likely to be very uncomfortable in the afternoon. I am sorry it pains you such much. But we must stretch your storage place."

She stood, and walked a bit. She paced up and down. Her discomfort was growing, and she didn't know how to minimize it. She placed her hand on her belly, where she could feel her swollen bladder, struggling to hold its contents and complaining strongly.


At almost five o'clock, she came to Vassily. "I am so very sorry, but I can no longer wait. I feel I am about to burst, and I may wet myself! I---"

Her voice trailed off into silence as she bent over, her hands gripping her crotch. There were tears in her eyes. Her voice was shaking. She shook her head. "No - no, I don't want to - I just can't go on! I wish you could help me!"

He looked at her in sympathy and pity. She was being tortured and he had no relief to offer her. She seemed to have reached her limit, although it was perhaps three hours before nightfall. Was there any hope she might make it until then. It did not appear so.

He took her shoulder to comfort her. She look at him, tears in her eyes and sweat on her brow. She was shaking in her agony. "I know I've got to do it; oh, but how? Right now, you must let me go!"

Ygor joined Vassily as they watched over her in her tortured condition. Suddenly she tore away from them, and flew up the stairs to the toilet.

Thee men looked at each other. "Do you think she can learn to wait long enough?" Ygor asked. "I don't know," Vassily replied, "but for all our sakes, I hope she can!"

A few minutes, Valentina returned. She had cleaned her face a bit and seemed more composed.

"I'm sorry you were put through this, but you did make a good try. Perhaps tomorrow- "

She stopped him. "Perhaps today. I started to relieve myself, but I stopped after only a very little bit. Vassily, you must give me a glass of water and two cups of tea. Right now. I must get through this; and I will force myself!"

The men stared at each other. They could hardly believe the change she had somehow made in herself. The drinks were prepared for her. She began to drink.

"I must replace what little I released. I will not have you think I would cheat!" She thought a moment, then added, "The peasants - the people around - because we have had good homes, education, the right upbringing; they think of us as spoiled, lazy, soft, selfish, unable to endure anything! I will not bow to it! We can be strong, and stand up to hardship as well the common people of the streets! I will not be called weak or a coward!"

Afterward she stood. "I must walk. Do not let me sit. I must keep moving, even if I have to hold my hands in most indelicate places. Watch me all you want. I will not be embarrassed, I will not release my water; and I will somehow last it out!"

A few minutes later, she unfastened the heavy army trousers she was wearing. She slipped her hand inside, working her way through the unfamiliar underwear. After a few minutes, she became frustrated. She sat down, began to remove the heavy shoes, then took off the uniform pants, even the male underpants. Then, with the long tail of the shirt all that was protecting her modesty, she stood and slipped her hand to her crotch, her fingers finding her urine outlet and pressing forcibly.

The men had watched her remove the clothing items, but made no comment. Now they averted their eyes as she pressed her private parts, moving around in an agitated way.

She kept it up well over an hour, though her expression belied the torture she was feeling. Her breathing was heavy, and she was sweating and shaking a bit.

At a few minutes before seven, she moved quickly to the back door of the house, opened it, and stepped outside. The light was fading, though it was not yet dark. The men followed her with their eyes, wondering at her intent.

About two meters from the door, she stopped, her back to the house. She spread her legs and drew her body into a rigidly erect posture. Then she held her hands to her sides, and released her water. A torrent poured from her, falling in front of her and below her, some running down her legs. She remained rigidly erect.

When the flow had ceased, she turned to face the two men, now standing in the doorway.

"I wanted so badly to make it. But - I didn't squat. I did it as a man would have! And tomorrow I will hold it until night - I swear I will!" Her voice was shaking, yet a bit triumphant.

The men smiled at her. They went inside where she again put on her lower garments.

Later they had a simple dinner, and talked a bit of their plans. Valentina, exhausted from her day, soon retired to her bedroom. She closed the door behind her and stood for a moment, reflecting. The nightdress she usually wore was gone, as was all of her female clothing. She had nothing except the male garments she was wearing. She turned, stepped to the adjoining toilet and relieved herself. She washed her face as best she could, then returned to the bedroom. Forbidden to bathe, with none of her familiar nightclothes, she stripped off what she had on, and, naked, dropped on the bed. In a few minutes she was fast asleep.

Chapter 5

Another day was coming. Ygor awakened her just before dawn with a knock at her door. "Madam, it will be daylight soon - you must attend to your needs, now!" He waited for her reply.

Valentina sleepily drew herself from the bed. She reached up to brush her hair with her hand, remembering now it was cropped short. She went to the door and then through it to the toilet, almost forgetting her nakedness. Ygor stood aside at the door, a bit shocked at her brazenness, and watched her disappear into the toilet. Deciding to allow her some privacy, he withdrew downstairs.

She was down for breakfast later. She had her two cups of tea, without being reminded. She had dressed herself, and asked the men to inspect her efforts. Her training ritual for the day was outlined.

While she never declined a drink when it was offered her, she was careful today not to overdo it. She was learning to control her body in the way that would be necessary.

Nonetheless, she knew she would have bladder pain before the day was over, and in the late afternoon she was showing it. This time, however, she had learned how to reach through the unfamiliar underwear to hold herself a bit better.

The men watched her as the sunlight dimmed. To avoid even a hint of cheating, she refused to leave their sight. Finally, it was dark outside. She looked out the window at the darkened sky. She turned to Vassily, her distress apparent in her face. "Now? May I?"

He nodded. She slipped out the door. She started to take off the pants, then decided simply to slip them down, with the underwear. This time it was dark; she could squat. She did. Her sore tormented bladder poured forth its contents onto the ground. She had made it!

She returned through the door. The men viewed her. Two gave her a bit of applause. She smiled at them, her most intimate activity now a source of personal pride.

Through the next two days, she practiced her mannerisms and conditioned her body. Each day brought new challenges, but she was adapting. She did, however, feel dirty and became increasingly aware of an unpleasant body odor. She found it embarrassing, but the men accepted it as part of the image she must achieve.

At long last the word came. Ygor awakened her that day well before dawn. “Madam! You must arise. The train is be here in two hours. We must proceed with the plan. Pray that you are ready and can do all that you must!”

Naked, Valentina emerged from her room, heading for the toilet for what she knew would be her last relief in a long time. No longer shy about her body among her male protectors, she relieved herself and proceeded to dress while Ygor watched.

“Please, Ygor, you must tell me if anything is not right. It is the last chance!”

Ygor smiled approval as she put on her military attire.

They slipped from the house, using a small truck. They drove a distance to the edge of a village, where Leon and Valentina left the vehicle. Leon was attired in a soldier’s clothing, matching that of Valentina.

“Wish us well”, he said to his comrades. If all goes as planned, the Countess will go to her freedom, and I will return to you in a few days. If all does not go well….” he left the rest of that thought to the imagination of his listeners.

Quickly they slipped through the streets, just as dawn was breaking. They came to a railroad track, then followed it to a siding. From a distance they saw a group of ragtag soldiers, some with weapons, some without, milling about in apparent disarray. They watched with care, stopping from time to time in front of a house or building. They allowed themselves to be seen from a distance.