A Full Moon Phase Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Unlocked, he opened it, lifted a small switch on the wall to the right of the entrance illuminating the interior and immediately descended on metal steps. Passing through a living room as big as the cabin structure above them, he entered a hallway and an opened door and into a small bedroom filled with a large bed, the frame built of the same wood that the house had been built with and just as rough hewn. Tossing aside the quilt and wool blanket and top sheet, he lowered her to sitting on the edge of the bed and knelt between her legs and kissed her.

Only lights from the hallway illuminated the room, but it was enough to keep eye contact as he removed her boots and coat and shirt and pants and socks. "You must be cold," he finally spoke in his low sexy voice. "Pull the blankets over you while I undress and join you."

She nodded and lay on her side and pulled the covers over her and watched. With quickness and grace, he removed his coat and clothing, joining hers in a heap on the stone floor and slid under the covers wearing only his cotton briefs tenting demonstrably. His perfect body blew her away. Several scars made it seem that much manlier.

Clutching him desperately, she guided his body between her legs as she lay back. Their kiss resumed immediately. His back rounded so his genitals could press against hers, still covered by thin underwear. His left hand returned to her butt, fingers stretched out covering her hot pussy, the middle fingertip pressing and rubbing her distended clit beneath her panties, his pubic bone pressing behind it giving it more force, his penis curled under, rubbing along the gap of her buttocks. His other hand mauled her bra clad breasts. Tongues traded occupancy of mouths.

Pulling her mouth away from his, she panted and moaned and gasped. Her body trembled. His hand felt the gusset of her panties saturate with her sexual juices. A deep inhalation through his nose smelled her juices inundate the room. The sweet, complex odor nearly made him cum. He loved the smell of her desire.

After the last tremor of climax, Gretchen murmured, "Fuck me."

He snorted in amusement. "Not yet my lovely."

Gretchen mewled in disappointment and then suddenly went stiff, her eyes wide again, but not from blissful orgasm. "What...what am I doing? What did you do to me?"

"I gave you my scent."

"Scent?"

"And you gave me yours."

"What? When? How?"

"We danced, remember? You desired me and I desired you and when we became close and intimate..."

"The waltz," she remembered. "Love at first contact."

Wolf laughed. His body rumbled with its release. She felt the vibration against her pussy and sighed. The shock of it shimmered through her body. The way she captured her lower lip between her teeth concentrating on containing her traitorous libido staggered Wolf. He never witnessed anything so adorable.

Finally he replied, "I wanted you the first time I saw your file. Everything I desire in a woman captured in a photograph: intelligence, confidence, beauty, grace, talent, and of course cuteness. I was actually nervous when I arrived at the audition."

"I couldn't tell," said Gretchen.

"I'm good at hiding such things. But when our eyes met and I saw your desire and you tamping it down, I no longer felt nervous."

"I...You saw that? I'm good at controlling..."

"I know. I could see that too. It was fleeting, but it was enough to make me exultant."

"Maybe I sensed that," Gretchen said contemplatively. "There was a flash."

"Yes. An instant of recognition that made my heart flutter."

"Mine too," Gretchen realized. "An instant, too blinding to hide and too quick, like the explosion of a camera bulb."

"Yes. So our desires became pungent so to speak. We scented them."

"Like a dog smelling butt?"

The chuckle she expressed at his soured face alleviated it immediately. "Unfortunately yes," he replied with his radiant smile, his eyes shining with heartfelt delight at her humor.

"Did you know how powerful it would be for our scents to meet?" she asked.

"Yes, but you approached me and embraced me," he reminded her.

"I suppose I did. You looked terrible. Your body moved like a muscle bound weight lifter." Her hand glided over his pecs. "You're not though. I've never seen such perfect tone."

"I'm glad you danced with me," he told her, sighing at her gentle strokes. "And not just because of the closeness. I never danced alone and without music. It worried me. I feared losing your interest, of failing the audition, of failing to be with you. But waltzing reminded me I can dance."

"Smooth for the wives and girlfriends of the black marketers like a gigolo," Gretchen grumbled.

"That bothers you."

"Yes. I hate deceit."

"One must embrace one's calling," Wolf explained softly. "I seduce. It happens the sin of lust accompanies the sins of gluttony and greed. They gave into me hungrily like pigs snorting with glee at the slop while fattening for slaughter."

"And after you made them lustful from your elegant dancing, when you and Maria had your little orgies and got into their heads and destroyed them...For a woman there are lubricants, but for a man..."

Wolf sighed. Lying on his back, he brought Gretchen's stiff, petite body to lie over him. "I enjoy the pleasurable little battles of bringing women many climaxes, each a victory, the bigger the better. Not the challenge so much because they're easily won, but the desire these women express. The need they positively glow with makes me ready for the vanquishing. Their lust makes me lusty I guess."

"Is that what you saw in me?"

"No. Those...assignments, it was about pleasure, of using lust to attain a goal. It was purely physical. Everything else was hidden. With you...Gretchen..."

"What?"

"You will take my dirty job and place it over anything I say like a contoured map shaped by expectation. And the fact that you don't understand what being my mate means, that you're my wife until death now, that it seems impossible or at least presumptuous..."

She snorted, "To say the least."

"Gretchen, listen with your heart. You're young I know, but old enough to have experienced other men's arms around you like mine, of other men's heated gazes of desire met by yours, of kisses that made you tingle. I'm quite a bit older, and have more experience with such things, and I'm not talking about my job. But this, what we mean to each other, what it means for us to be together, is far beyond anything you have felt. Me as well. There's lust, yes and physical attraction, but so much more. It's the sudden and inexplicable, at least for you, realization that you're no longer a lonely soul in the world; that you have been incomplete all these years and now you're not. It happened instantaneously when our eyes met, and seared together inextricably when we danced, and our life forces flowed together when we exchanged thoughts, heard each other's voices and became stimulated by each other's ideas. And when you settled into my arms seeking comfort despite what I represented to you and found that comfort and let your fears flow unimpeded you knew who you trusted more than anyone ever. And when you let go of reservations and allowed the heat of our bond, our love, to be set free, nothing existed but your need to complete that bond physically. It wasn't lust that brought you here to my bed, or lust was not the true driving force. You needed to be as close to me as possible, to be utterly connected, to physically form one entity out of two as our souls become unbreakably bound."

Her eyes flooded, a tear escaping and landing on his strong chin, she smiled breathtakingly and asked, "Why?"

"Why?" Wolf chuckled, vibrating the petite body whose arms rested on his chest. "It's like asking why we exist in the universe."

"No, I mean why don't you fuck me?"

She actually bounced when he laughed. "Oh my feisty one," he responded. "Of course you choose a question to which there is an answer but I cannot answer now."

"So you won't fuck me?" she grumped.

"My love, I can't and I can't tell you why. We can however make love. Consummation must wait."

She pouted cutely and sat up, revealing her petite body. Further revealing it, she removed her bra revealing small, buoyant breasts and stood, her feet straddling his torso, and removed her cum slickened panties revealing her nest of brown hair. He removed his underpants as well. Sitting back down, her damp sex rested just above his half hard penis on his pelvic bone. His eyes scanned her perfection, perky pear shaped breasts with small pink areolas circling taut nipples of chewable length, stiffened by the cool air or her desire. Her slim waist curved to wide hips. Her round butt like her breasts had a squeezable resilience and like the rest of her body a soft layer of fat over strong lean muscles. Though she had short legs, they had a perfect form somewhere between stocky and thin. And her supple skin had an even paleness, healthy yet untouched by sun.

"Am I not fuckable?" she inquired proudly.

"You're...beautiful," he answered, his hands gliding over her sides downwards and sliding across her front as they lifted. "Exquisite." He weighed her breasts.

"I'm not a delicate doll, Wolf," she harrumphed.

He chuckled. "That I know, my love. Your strength and toughness attracted me as much as anything."

Shivering, she lowered herself onto his torso. He pulled the blankets back over them and rubbed his big hands over her soft yet muscled back.

Sliding up, she brought her lips to his and they kissed. It began with soft quick kisses. She suckled his lower lip. He suckled hers. Lips sealed and remained together as tongues explored mouths and teased and lured tongues into the other mouth.

Her hands stroked through his thick silver/gray hair. His hands continued stroking her back, moving to her butt and lowering to her thighs. His exploration thoroughly examined the feel of her. Palms and fingers pressed just hard enough to massage her musculature.

The French kiss and the skilled hands made her hum into his mouth. When his hands slid between the compressed torsos and took hold of her breasts and squeezed, letting the flesh slip through until fingers carefully squashed her nipples, her hum intensified.

It took his left hand moving from her breast to her butt and slipping fingers down and circling her pussy lips for her to end the kiss to release panting breaths. A grasp of petite hands on his shoulder and a twisting informed Wolf of her desire. She held onto him, arms around neck and legs around waist, as he turned their bodies until she lay beneath him.

Continuing his manipulations of breasts and cunt by his hands, the lower fingers zeroing in on her clit, circling it as it erected out of its protective hood, his lips kissed spots, discovering erogenous zones at her ear and the right side of her neck where he felt her jugular vein pulse vulnerably. Kisses lingered and lowered until his mouth seized each breast. She moaned as the flesh exited his mouth until lips sucked nipples.

Each sensitive protruding spike of flesh at her chest and her pussy being skillfully and simultaneously manipulated sent out sparks of ecstasy like lightening bolts that shattered together somewhere in the realm of the space beneath her navel. But when his mouth lowered past that spot and sucked and licked its way over the small hillock of pubic hair and his tongue slid over her clit and lapped there and his lips embraced it and sucked while his tongue tip ravaged, three bolts became one mighty surge that seemed to electrocute her with pure, exquisite, unprecedented, overabundant pleasure short-circuiting her brain and she passed out.

Eyes opened to eyes hovering over her. Her gentle smile, too cute to be believed caused Wolf to grin widely and chuckle. "One fucking suck and I'm gone," she murmured, barely audible.

His erect penis pressed its bottom length against her swampy pussy and she shivered. Glancing down at his large glans, purplish flesh poking out of a stretched hood dwarfing her small pink lower lips, she licked her upper lips and whispered, "Turn over."

This time not clutched to him she followed his turn, kissing him after completing it with her hot lips and moving the lips quickly across his bristly neck to his chest, nipping at his purplish nipples before moving lower. Her head disappeared under the coverings as she travelled swiftly to her destination, her hand already grasping it at the base.

"Oh God," groaned Wolf when her lips wrapped around his glans and her tongue circled it. His panting breath and his hands caressing her buttocks resting across his chest gave her guidance for her cock sucking. It began gentle and slow. Her hand moved up and down at the base of his impressive stalk while her tongue played with the mighty helmet and her lips moved up and down across the ridge. Her other hand came down to play, pulling back the foreskin for her tongue to fully enjoy the naked ridge. Both hands rubbed. Her mouth filled with more cock flesh. Movements quickened and began to twist as hands and mouth rose and fell.

Through the thin layer of movable skin around the shaft, she felt the hardest cock she ever experienced. And it expanded even further, making the biggest cock even bigger. And the way it throbbed told of immanent climax. The lower hand felt his thick balls swollen with seed and squeezed with the gentlest force.

"Gretch...Oh fuck...I'm going to...cum," he warned in a croak. She sucked hard and stroked harder, coaxing release. He lifted his hips. She lifted her mouth in response to the tip striking her palate near her throat's entrance. Feeling it expand, her hands stroked the shaft while her mouth awaited his seed.

"Fuck!" he roared. The first spurt slammed against her palate. Its bittersweet thickness filled her mouth. At the second big surge she swallowed, lips clamping around the base of his glans sealing off any exit. Hands continued stroking, milking his cock, intensifying the power of his ejaculations until instead of jets, the creamy semen spilled from the small hole which her tongue lapped up. Every gram of male essence entered her mouth and ended up down her throat and into her tummy.

"Brilliant," Wolf muttered.

She turned her body around and smiled proudly at her blushing mate. "Good?" she asked.

"The best," he muttered and pulled her up enough for their lips to meet and his tongue to share the burden of his tart cum. She relished the sharing, moaning into his mouth as a response to a swell of love forming a wave that swept through her. Hands grasping his head, her mouth pressed harder and her tongue pushed deeper inside as if she wanted the connection disallowed by him fucking her for some reason to be expressed in the depth of her lingual probe.

Eventually they disconnected. Her big beautiful eyes gazed into his. "Feel it?" he asked without explaining. She nodded. "I'm glad. But I want you to feel more of it. Turn around again and bring that cute little pussy here." He pointed to his mouth. "I haven't worshipped it enough."

With an excited smile, she did as requested. Gripping his softened penis, she panted and moaned as his mouth and tongue and eventually his fingers skillfully worked her to an orgasm which became three as he carefully kept her at a high plateau of bliss with sudden steep peaks. After the third, her distracted caresses of his manhood having brought it to full rigidity, she again returned the favor. His arms propping his upper body with his elbows, only his mouth played at her over awed pussy as the lovers performed in the sixty-nine position for several minutes, both luxuriating in the hills and valleys of pleasure without reaching completion.

Finally she focused on his cock with ferocious determination until its throbs filled her mouth with his seed again. This time with a wry smile she gave him more of his essence to taste. It surprised him, her pungent gift. He surprised her when he seemed eager to sweep away the semen and swallow it. She separated lips and showed her surprise. He chuckled. "From now on, we share everything," he explained. "Joyously." With a girlish giggle she nodded her head. Again her exquisite cuteness made him shiver with delight.

Several kisses later, she laid her head on his shoulder and sighed and murmured, "I love you."

Pressing this human blanket tighter against him, he kissed the top of her head and murmured, "I love you."

Suddenly a door slammed and a female voice howled, "Wolf!"

"Shit," Wolf uttered.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12