A Full Moon Phase Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

The werecats nodded. "He'll be safe," said Leo. "And we want him to think about it for a day. And you?"

Trixie trembled but not with fear. The immensity of her decision shook her to the core. She looked at Jag when she spoke simply, "I want Kat." When their eyes met for over a minute in a profoundly communicative stare, by its end she realized she wanted her brother too. "Have you mated before?' she asked him.

He nodded. "Cats don't mate for life unlike wolves," he explained.

"Kat told me. Where's your offspring?"

"Like most of us they've assimilated. My last impregnation happened nearly fifty years ago."

"Why's that?"

"Since the war we haven't risked it. We've been...careful. We've been watched. The Nazis damaged us, murdered many, made us hide deep, and their murderous hatred hasn't completely ended."

"Then why now?"

"We need to regenerate or risk extinction. And Wolf sort of jump started our plans. He brought you here."

"Michael may not be, but I'm glad he did."

Jag stood and reached out his hand. "Come, let's get to know each other."

"Can we use Kat's bed? I want to smell her."

Jag grinned and chuckled. "Sounds like a good idea." Hand in hand they exited the little theater and headed to Kat's bed.

Watching Michael watch his friend depart with his brief lover and potential murderer looking absolutely perplexed and frightened, Leo chuckled quietly. He said to the young man who had swallowed his cum while being buggered by Jag only an hour and a half before for the best sex of the young man's life, "Perhaps a long massage and an even longer bubble bath might relax you?"

After taking a deep breath and smiling through his fear, Michael answered, "It might."

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12