A Full Moon Phase Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Reyna interrupted, "It's obviously the most important decision of your lives. You're both highly intelligent as well as passionate people. We can explore your choices both intellectually and passionately."

"Okay," Karen swallowed nervously, "obviously the mating is significant. How come you chose us as mates? And why did I suddenly want to...fuck your brother more than I ever wanted to fuck anyone?"

"I just make you horny?" asked Lou.

"Extremely," Karen responded.

"Are you in love with anyone?" Reyna asked. Karen glanced at Joseph, shying away when he met her eyes. Reyna sighed, "Oh."

"What?" asked Joseph.

"It seems you're already mated," Lou replied.

"Explain mated, because I don't understand."

"It's a soul mate, your true love, the person who makes you whole," Reyna told him.

"Uhm, Reyna," said Joseph quietly, taking her hand in his and looking into her concerned eyes. Her eyes widened. He kissed her.

Karen sobbed, "He...I never told him how I felt about him. He sees me as a friend."

"Have you slept together?' Lou asked.

Karen answered timidly. "Yes. Twice. Both times he was drunk and woke up feeling guilty. Both times I loved every minute of it. But...I was afraid I'd lose his friendship. I'd rather have that than nothing."

Lou sighed. "You're a lovely woman, Karen, exotic and bright and talented. You'll find someone else who accepts your love and returns it."

The two unmated beings looked at the intimate contact beside them. Karen nodded. "Fuck me at least?" she said to Lou. Lou grinned and took her hand and led her to another bedroom.

His friend's departure barely registered in Joseph's mind, but it interrupted his stare into the blonde Amazon's hazel eyes because she watched them leave. "Why didn't you love her?" Reyna asked her mate while looking at their meshed fingers.

"I never saw her that way," Joseph shrugged. "I never knew. She's always been a friend. I've always enjoyed her company. But I'm sort of glad I didn't know, because...the friendship would have suffered. She's just not my type. You are."

"And you've had big blonde women as your girlfriends?"

"No. And I've never been in love. Just parterned up, you know. I never knew what love would feel like really. Now I do." They shared an unrestrained smile. "But your brother...will this hurt him?"

"No. The chemistry hasn't set yet. The bond is incomplete."

"For us too?" Joseph asked. Reyna nodded. Joseph continued, "So if I were to choose not to...be like you, it wouldn't be painful?"

Shaking her head sadly, she answered, "No, but...I...would very much like it if you stayed."

Gently touching her cheek to guide her to face him, he smiled, "I think I'd very much like it too." He leaned forward and kissed her briefly but sweetly. "What about Wolf? If Gretchen hadn't agreed...?"

"He would have been devastated. Wolf never allowed himself the vulnerability of true love until now. I don't think he would have recovered. He's our alpha, Joseph, our leader, but he wouldn't have been anymore. His strength would have been shaken to the core."

"The greater the soul, the greater the fall."

"Exactly."

"I think you're pretty great."

Reyna tittered at the compliment. "Thank you Joseph. But I'm from the last litter before the Holocaust, the youngest of the pack, so I haven't attained the great wisdom and strength yet of Wolf."

"Speaking of strong, I have to confess that the notion of being invulnerable is an incredible temptation. I am proud of my agility whether as a martial artist or a stage fighter. Will I gain more?"

"Follow me," Reyna smiled, standing and pulling him to his feet.

As they passed the bedrooms, sounds of fucking, both vocal and the rhythmic whine of bed springs could be heard through the doors. Both Joseph and Reyna chuckled. "I look forward to making those sounds," said Joseph.

"Me too."

The hallway continued longer than Joseph anticipated. Obviously a tunnel, it veered to the right. After the cabin they had walked from, few doors appeared and they looked heavier than the bedroom doors, similar to the metal door leading into the factory where he had awakened. Finally they stopped in front of one of those heavy doors.

"Open it," Reyna smiled.

Joseph couldn't turn the knob. "It's locked," he responded, though he saw no key hole.

"Let me show you," said Reyna. She pulled the knob out a couple centimeters and turned, opening the door. She immediately shut it. "You try."

Trying several variations: a swift tug, a gentle pull, attempting to move the handle in various directions and finally pulling with all his might, his feet pressed to the door; Joseph couldn't make it budge. "Holy shit," he exclaimed.

Reyna giggled. "I'm showing off, Joseph." Effortlessly she opened it again. "Being a werewolf makes you exceptionally strong. These doors have been made human proof."

Inside, Joseph immediately noticed the floorboards, especially since he followed Reyna's lead removing his shoes. Where the rest of the underground space had cold hard stone beneath his feet, this was different. And they seemed to give as he tread. "They're on suspensions; heavy gage springs," Reyna explained.

The reason became clear when a body impacted the floor loudly. "Fuck!" said the woman who looked like Reyna's older sister.

Reyna chuckled, "Mom will never learn."

"Mom?" Joseph thought, realizing the final proof of longevity. As Reyna's mother took her vanquisher's hand to stand, two other couples battled using what appeared to be jiu-jitsu except at a speed twice or more than Joseph had ever witnessed. They were nearly a blur, but Joseph could see the smoothness of motion and the precision. One couple worked more gently, testing holds but never fully engaged in fighting. Reyna distracted his observation. She stripped to panties. Her full breasts held their shape seeming to defy nature, but no plastic surgeon had changed them. Big boned, lean muscles rippled beneath a shallow layer of fat over a womanly skeleton as she padded to a closet and fetched a couple martial shirts and pants sets or gi, handing one set to Joseph. Broadness in her shoulders, butt and thighs seemed to accentuate her voluptuous shapeliness. The blonde Amazon's sexiness and beauty and sheer power took his breath away.

"Uhm, Joseph?" she smirked. "You'll be more comfortable losing your pants and shirt."

"You're stunning," he murmured, removing his shirt. Fingers stumbled at the button securing his pants.

"Need help?" she whispered into his ear, a nipple sliding against his nipple.

"Uhm, I'm..."

"Ooh, you do need help," she rumbled deeply, sexily, kneeling at his feet and taking over the unbuttoning. Once accomplished, she unzipped him and her hand slid across his tumescence and his balls held uncomfortably in his too tight underpants. A pale pink tongue tip slid across her mouth. Her hazel eyes sparkled lustily as she gazed into his horny eyes before returning them to his groin. Her hand rose, gripping just below his turgid cock head, squeezing and pulling and her head lowered. The tongue tip glanced off the reddening tip of his cock emerging from his foreskin, peaking out from the elastic of his tighty whities.

"Rey!" A loud voice ejaculated. Even with one word, it sounded Japanese, the low, masculine voice of a Shogun. "Do not disrespect the Dojo!"

Immediately the shapely beauty bounced to her feet and pulled on her gi. Bowing and blushing, she pronounced crisply, "Hai Sensei."

Not in the least gay, when the man approached Reyna and Joseph, the human couldn't help gasping. With chiseled oriental features on his oblong head, short spiky black hair, thick, perfectly sculpted chest exposed by a widely opened shirt, Joseph had never seen such a beautiful and handsome man. When the man chuckled and hugged Reyna and then kissed her forcefully, Joseph wanted to run away. He certainly was no match for her affections.

"Sensei!" Reyna exclaimed when the kiss ended.

"I wanted to taste you in full heat, Rey," Sensei exclaimed, his eyebrows twitching at Joseph. "Are you the man who fanned her flames?" he asked, lifting a hand to shake.

Clumsily, Joseph removed his pants from his ankles, stood and shook Sensei's hand cringing at the contact but finding a firm but not threatening grip. "Joseph, Sensei."

"She's a handful, Joseph. I envy you."

"You two seem...intimate," said Joseph tentatively, putting on his gi.

The full laughter felt like a burst of wind nearly toppling Joseph. "I have tasted the sweet nectar of this lovely chrysanthemum, but you are mated, yes?"

"Sensei!" the big woman exclaimed looking remarkably cute in her blushing embarrassment.

"Not such a delicate flower, hmm?" Sensei continued the tease. "But delicious, and I only hope you may invite me to taste her again."

"Sensei! He doesn't know of our...ways yet. And...he's still deciding about mating with me."

"Nonsense!" Sensei boomed. "He is already bound to your heart as you are to his. But young man, you must not consider me a rival. We werewolves are a randy bunch, and me more than most. When not mated, we enjoy the company of others rather...promiscuously."

"But..." Joseph stuttered. "How..."

Pain flashed in Sensei's eyes. "The woman who turned me, who loved me beyond reason, my precious Jackie, those fucking Nazis...and to think that idiot race of rising suns who conceived me and succored me ashamedly allied with those fuckers."

"My mother and father..." Reyna began.

"Fuck!" came from the floor of the Dojo after another loud fall. Sensei shook his head and he and Reyna chuckled. Reyna's mother's failure at winning cheered them up.

"Such a big heart," said Sensei. "Such little talent," he sighed and walked away to Reyna's mother rising from the floor and the very tall blond man helping her rise.

"Mother's identical to her sister," Reyna continued, adjusting Joseph's gi. "She and father kept Sensei from becoming feral. I had a huge crush on him growing up, and he's a lusty man..."

"And beautiful," murmured Joseph.

"I suppose. He's definitely a man's man. He took my virginity. He's an exceptional lover, coming from many years of practice." She giggled.

"But you never saw him as a mate?"

"Never. Joseph, like he said, we're a randy bunch. I've shared my bed with...many of the pack. But never..." she began to cry, hugging her hoped for mate.

The heat of her emotional body and its thorough embrace and its odor and her hot breath on his neck and the beauty of her face and its soft vulnerability when he gently pulled it away from him and gazed at it cemented his decision. That is to say, he saw his true love and felt her and tasted her when he kissed her lips dewed and warmed by tears. "I want you," he stated softly. She smiled wholeheartedly. The smile delighted him. "But I have to confess it's selfish," he admitted. "I want to move like that, to be that strong, to be that quick and that efficient and that precise and that graceful. I'm using you."

"It won't work unless you give yourself up to me completely," she told him, still smiling through her tears.

"I can't really be selfish then."

"Not at the moment I change you, no. But sharing our passion, our lives, our hearts, you can be selfish because you'll be happy. You'll be whole like you never have been. Me too. I'm selfish too. I want you as my sparring partner. I have much to teach you. And as my lover. We have much to learn to please each other."

"A lifetime," Joseph smiled.

"A really long lifetime," Reyna added. "Come. Show me what you got."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. I can be slow and light."

"You'll let me win?"

"I want to know what you got," she reiterated. "Or you could challenge Mom. At least you'd have a chance." They chuckled.

He showed her his moves. She let him take her down a couple times. Afterwards she introduced her mother and father and the two mated couples, one of whom blended the best of her mother's blonde features and her father's Asiatic ones. "My cousin Laika," said Reyna.

Following the introductions, the other couple left and Reyna cuddled largely between the arms and legs of Joseph sitting on the floor facing Laika, a more petite woman, sitting within her mates legs and arms, his silver hair and rugged good looks reminding Joseph of Wolf, while Sensei continued working with Reyna's mother and father.

"How did Sensei become part of the pack?' Joseph asked.

Laika answered. "He was a member of a tour, a bit of exotica, a group of young Japanese martial artists showing off their art. Mom caught the tour in Berlin and caught Sensei's eye. They met and mated and he joined the pack."

"When was this?" Joseph asked.

"Turn of the century. There was a big cult thing for anything Japanese: art and the whole tea ceremony thing, you know. Geishas."

Obviously a woman of few words, her mate even quieter, they said nothing for awhile. Finally Reyna asked her cousin, "You look so beautiful, Laika. You're radiant. Have you been blessed?"

Laika's cute smile bloomed into a huge one when she nodded. Both women squealed in delight. In an instant, so quick Joseph barely saw it, the two cousins embraced.

"I take it she's pregnant?' Joseph asked the quiet werewolf.

The man nodded happily. "The first in awhile. I knew Sensei's bloodline would break through the drought."

"Are you related to Wolf?"

The man nodded. "I'm the youngest of the litter. Beta."

"Second in command?"

"More intelligence officer."

"Quiet and stealthy."

The man nodded and smiled.

After a pause as the ladies continued whispering excitedly, Joseph asked the man, "I never got a chance to see Reyna really perform. How good is she?"

"The best. She even throws Sensei."

"Could I..."

The man tapped Reyna's shoulder. "Joseph wants to see your skills."

She turned to Joseph. "Don't be intimidated. You have the potential."

Joseph nodded, "Thanks," and watched her stand and walk to Sensei and bow, greeted by Sensei's bow. Suddenly they moved faster than anyone Joseph had ever seen, a fast motion blur. Seconds later, Sensei lay on the floor. How he got there, Joseph couldn't tell. "Wow," he said. The battle continued with Reyna being thrown. The third time Sensei bounced hard. Standing, he bowed at the same time she did. She came to Joseph and offered her hand. He stood and embraced her and kissed her. "I am intimidated," he said.

She chuckled. "And I'm horny."

The door opened as they approached it. A well fucked, completely sated Karen gave her friend a soft smile. "I knew you'd be here," said Lou to his sister.

"Did you two enjoy each other?" asked Reyna. They nodded and shrugged. "Let me introduce you," she told Karen.

Being female, Sensei's power and charismatic beauty touched Karen much deeper than had her new male friend. It restarted the heat in her loins so recently put out by Lou's expert tongue and fingers and big beautiful cock. Not being mated allowed him to fuck her. Having not bathed after the fucking, she smelled of sex and sweat. And her redampening pussy added to the scent which greeted Sensei when he shook her hand. His sweat and his suddenly hard and oozing cock brought his scent to her. Their hands continued clasping as their senses became overwhelmed. "You're beautiful," Sensei told her.

"You are too," she murmured.

Leaning down a very few centimeters, Sensei being much shorter than the other male werewolves and a little shorter than many of the females, his soft, almost feminine lips met hers. The tentative first contact slowly escalated to lips sealed and tongues dancing together. Swimming in pheromones and hormones, lost in love and lust, they padded hand in hand to a door and disappeared through it.

Not wanting to break the spell of the newly mated, the weres quietly celebrated. "Yay," said Reyna and her cousin.

"I thought he lusted after big tall blondes," said Reyna's mother.

Reyna looked at her Eurasian cousin and giggled. "Maybe it's incestuous."

Laika frowned unconvincingly. "Oh yuck," she spouted and then giggled too.

The happy surprise abating, lust returned to Reyna as she gazed at her new mate. Grabbing his hand she pulled him through the door. "Hurry," she moaned.

The other couples soon followed with lusty speed. Lou watched them amused until he found himself alone in the dojo. Shrugging, he said to himself with a sigh, "Oh well. Better get to work," and walked through the doorway, closing it behind him and headed to his cabin to wash away the stickiness and sweat, mostly ignoring but somewhat enjoying the sounds of lovemaking in his sister's bedroom. Once dressed, he stepped outside and crossed through the tiny village hidden in the trees and entered the factory and nodded at the workers busy stuffing intestines with chopped up meat or chopping up the meat or packaging the sausages. Descending to the basement, he padded down the passageway to his office.

His beautiful brunette secretary and fuck buddy, lean and buxom simultaneously, looked startled when he entered, the fax machine clacking loudly behind her. "What the fuck are you doing here?" she asked.

"The mating didn't take," he shrugged.

"Sorry," she grimaced. "But...look at this. Isn't this Gretchen's troupe?" She handed him the flyer.

=============

"I want you to fuck her. If I can't fuck you yet, I want to see you perform," said Gretchen between mouthings of Nina's big, buoyant breasts and long nipples she had released immediately upon the voluptuous dirty blonde's entering of the bedroom and closing of the door.

"You're absolutely sure?' asked Wolf, watching Nina's eyes dance in joy and pleasure, hearing his best friend moan from his mate's manipulations and words.

"Yes, absolutely," Gretchen responded, undoing Nina's pants and sliding fingers through the panties and finding dampness and heat just past the pubic hairs.

"Ooh," moaned Nina. She toppled to the bed, her ass suddenly naked as Gretchen pulled her panties down her long, supple legs and along with her pants, past her feet. "Mmm," she hummed when Gretchen knelt on the fabric of her clothing and licked up each inner thigh. "Oh god," she shrieked when Gretchen's lips latched onto her already rigid clit and squeezed and sucked.

Dazed with lust, her eyelids heavy, Nina licked her lips and watched her lover undress. Reaching out to catch the waving hard on, she led it to her mouth. Her fist pulled back the foreskin and her tongue tip swirled around his glans. When her mouth captured his cockhead and she hummed, it was Wolf's moans echoing in the room.

Filling her mouth with saliva, Nina bathed Wolf's glans in it and used it as lubricant for her fist stroking his shaft from ridge to base. Lips imprisoned the top part and her mouth sucked in as she pulled the tip as deep inside as she could tolerate before letting it exit. Again and again she sucked it in and let it slide out. Quicker and quicker it entered and exited. Channeling the exquisite pleasure that Gretchen's lips, tongue and fingers provided manipulating her clit and g-spot, it not only didn't distract from felatio, but added to its intensity. Only when Gretchen brought her to climax did she release Wolf's big cock from her lips as she trembled and stiffened and her heavy breathing caught and she squeaked cutely in her tightened state until her convulsive cunny eased from its heights and a woosh of breath escaped and she breathed in deep to replace her emptied lungs. However, Wolf continued feeling pleasure on his cock. Her hand held even tighter threatening to rip the stalk from its roots as she fisted him with exhilarating speed.

"Okay, I'll fuck her," roared Wolf, his hand sliding in front of Gretchen's mouth which had separated from the highly sensitive clit. She watched his power as he grasped the voluptuous beauty, fingers digging into her cunt, lifting her there as Nina screamed in delight, dropping the woman on her back in the middle of the bed, grasping her meaty butt cheeks while Nina, legs lifted up and out, grasped his cock, leading it into the promised land of bliss.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers