A Full Moon Phase Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Instead of plummeting into her depths with one mighty thrust, Wolf eased slowly and relentlessly into the hungry maw. Both he and Nina moaned throughout the long descent. "Yes," she breathed in triumph when his pubic bone rubbed against hers. It continued rubbing as both of them played with klieg muscles to excite each other within her.

Gretchen watched amazed as both sets of glutes squeezed and relaxed as if fucking, but the two remained still with only a subtle rubbing motion. She watched Nina's eyes widen and her lips tighten. When Nina grasped her distended nipple and squeezed, Gretchen's lips surrounded the other nipple. "Bite me," Nina moaned. "Harder! Oh fuck. Oh fuck!" Incredibly, Nina climaxed.

Wolf began fucking her hard and fast, machine like. Nina crested over and over as her face and upper chest blushed crimson. Her deep breathing stilled several times, allowing her cute squeak out announcing her multitude of climaxes. Finally Wolf's thrusts became a blur, his pelvis strikes of Nina's groin nearly an impossibly steady sound. Nina writhed and trembled, reaching pure ecstasy, her eyes wider than ever, her face grimacing, hyperventilating at a speed nearly matching Wolf's incredible fuck. Then he stopped, pressed into her, lifting her hips, bending her spine, ejaculating with his entire body. She responded by reaching beyond her body's tolerance, shivering and too tight to even squeak, until she relaxed completely and became inert, a long, incredibly voluptuous, incredibly beautiful puddle of flesh.

"Uhm, Wow," said Gretchen, shivering not in ecstasy, but in a complex anticipation, fearful and desirous and buzzing at her lowest chakra, needing her own release.

Observing his mate's complicated reaction, he saw the fear but smelled the need. "I promise to be gentle," he told her.

"At first," she swallowed. His gentle smile relaxed her.

"Bring me that cute little pussy, my love," said Wolf, his voice low and sexy. She looked at the spread beauty, unconscious and smiling loosely. "Crawl on top of her. She won't mind."

Nina awoke to the pretty panting face, big violet eyes wide and clouded with pleasure, hovering just over hers. "You're so...beautiful," murmured Gretchen, her words stumbling from the exquisite torture Wolf's lips, tongue and fingers performed on her vagina, not to mention his perfect squeezes and twists of her dangling nipples.

Nina smiled. Her lean, lengthy, strong hand held Gretchen at the base of her skull and pulled Gretchen's face downwards until lips met lips. The hand remained, keeping their lips sealed as Gretchen's moans vibrated in her mouth. When Nina captured her other teat, the one Wolf wasn't fondling, and squeezed and twisted with a painful pressure, Gretchen struggled to free her mouth and breathe. Struggling became writhing. Writhing became shaking. Her body convulsed. Her scream became muted by the strong and scary and intoxicatingly beautiful dirty blonde's mouth.

An evil smile became a startled expression when Nina at last released a panting Gretchen. "Oof," Nina exhaled feeling her pussy once again well filled by Wolf's big cock.

"Turn around and shut her up with your pussy, Gretch," whispered Wolf, leaning over her. "Turnabout's fair play."

Doing as suggested, Gretchen silenced Nina's moans, feeling them vibrate in her pussy and kissed her mate who lazily thrust in and out of Nina, balancing on his knees and holding Nina's butt effortlessly in position. Kisses moved downward on his manly body, pausing to play with his nipples before travelling again. After a lick at his navel, her tongue moved through his tangle of silver gray pubic hair. Leaning back a bit, he gave her head space to tongue Nina's clit.

"Oh fuck," Nina responded, muffled by Gretchen's pussy. Nina returned the favor, lips grasping Gretchen's clit.

"Ooh," moaned Gretchen. She traded swipes of Nina's clit with her tongue pressing against Wolf's cum soaked penis in its continuous motion. Where cunny lips held to Wolf's penis as it slid in and out, foam of lusty liquids, both Wolf's earlier ejaculate and Nina's fresh nectar oozed forth and became a heady beverage Gretchen lapped up eagerly.

Clued in by the heaving moans and the desperate suckling of Gretchen's cunny lips, Gretchen concentrated on the rigid spike of naked flesh and its tiny hillock still hooded, rolling it, pressing it, sucking it, lapping it until she felt Nina's clit tremble and felt her own clit vibrate as Nina squeaked around it. Perhaps it was that muffled squeak or the powerful, impossibly fast thrusts Wolf suddenly shifted to, the brute power, the anticipation of feeling it inside her own body or the overall intensity of everything that caused Gretchen to tremble and climax at the same moment as Nina, though Wolf's speed fuck stretched Nina's much longer.

The climax waning, Wolf eased out of the quieting pussy, gently lowering Nina's butt to the bed. Seeing his powerful, glistening weapon, Gretchen immediately wrapped it in lips, sucking it in and sending it in and out while her tongue swirled around his glans, luxuriating in the combined fluids of lust.

After one last taste of Gretchen's sweet nectar, Nina slid from under her and joined her at her lover's cock. Her mouth took one heavy testicle inside, gently sucking, before moving to the other. She licked the underside of his cock at base to ridge, pressing against the buried tube there. Sucking her middle finger, she pushed it into his rectum, feeling for and finding his prostrate and rubbing it at the rate of Gretchen's blow job. Again bathing his balls, she bounced them with her fingers when her mouth returned to his shaft.

"I'm...cumming!" Wolf shouted, his thrust pressing at Gretchen's throat's entrance until she backed off. Her hand and Nina's grasped his turgid pole, both rubbing it in counterpoint. She suckled one side of his glans, letting Nina suckle the other half until Wolf's cock expanded and contracted, pumping out a wicked shot of semen. She caught it and allowed Nina to catch the next. They traded off until Wolf's penis no longer jetted the thick white liquid, but oozed. Silent during the orgasm, Wolf moaned when Nina's tongue aggressively lapped up the last of it, his sensitivity becoming too much. Nina spared him further agony, releasing his cock from her mouth and hand and tackling Gretchen, kissing her, her tongue entering her lover's mate's open mouth, trading Wolf's cum until they swallowed the last of it and continued the kiss.

Stroking her hair, Nina gazed down into her new lover's amazing eyes and murmured, "You're beautiful too, my love. Beautiful and powerful. You'll be a great wolf, a great alpha." She kissed her lovingly.

"But...Wolf's the alpha."

"As is his mate. Why do you think he chose so carefully?"

"And you wanted that," said Gretchen. "You wanted to be queen."

"I don't have your strength," Nina sighed, "or your command, or your wisdom."

"Then what will you be to the pack?"

"The alpha's mistress and his protector."

"And mine," smiled Gretchen. "And our passion."

"Yes yours, Gretchen, but no, not your passion. You have more passion than either of us put together. That's a lot of what makes you Wolf's mate. That's why I'm falling in love with you as well."

============

"Oh gods and goddesses, I knew you'd be a great fuck!" screamed Reyna as Joseph pounded into her anus from behind while penetrating her pussy with her vibrator, pressing it against her clit and while twisting her hanging teats with his fingers.

Otherwise her wordless moans exhaled at each thrust, creeping higher in octave and decibels, lifting at the end of each moan cutely and sexily, told of the pleasure he gave her. Working to his third orgasm, the first happening embarrassingly in her fist seconds after they got naked and the second after giving him the best head of his life, he had the stamina to prolong the fuck. But he no longer held back when he felt the shocks of orgasm quiver over her body like rippling waves and vibrated in clutching and releasing spasms at the sphincter tight around his cock. Shutting his eyes he felt his cum like the sudden release of a backed up hydrant sending a spray out the hose that could knock a man off his feet, release from his almost painfully swollen balls and shoot out of his cock.

"Fuck," they both agreed breathlessly.

=============

"Take my ass at least, Sensei!" screamed Karen when oral and digital stimulation hadn't been enough.

Chuckling within his heavy breathes, Sensei remarked, "A shy little pup on the outside, but a carnivorous bitch in chambers."

"I want to be your bitch!" Karen mewled. "But if I have to wait, at least let me feel you deep. Now!"

Lubricating his fingers with massage oil, he let Karen grab the squeeze bottle and pour the viscous liquid into a palm and make his thick but smallish penis slick with a tight, aggressive fist. His fingers, one then two then three, dilated her sphincter. Instantly finding her knees pressed to near her ears, she managed to place his glans at the small but readied opening and felt her sphincter stretched beyond reason.

"Oh fuck!" she tensed.

"Relax, my precious," he whispered, his fingers flicking her clit. His mouth dove for her tiny rosy nipple and chewed.

Grunting, she felt the multiple attacks, pain and pleasure combining in breathtaking harmony, cause a throbbing tightness and looseness and his thick probe press in at the loose moment. Intense fullness, beyond anything she ever experienced, became a powerful expression of unity, a physical conjunction matching the psychological in immensity, swiftness and completeness.

"Fill me! Take me! Fuck me! All the way...IN!" she screamed as he penetrated deep into her bowels. "So fucking full. Take me! Hard. I need...to feel...your power!"

Words ended and grunts took over. Not ladylike, but he fed off her complete embrace of the moment, of him in her most intimate place and her responding uncensored, and built his thrusts to a frenzy while biting her nipples and strumming her clit. During the lengthy foreplay in which he coaxed two massive orgasms, he learned her build up and the moment of explosion. Though far less gentle, it only served to magnify the responses. She climbed and reached out and achieved the peak as he squeezed her clit and bit her nipple and shafted into her asshole like a steam hammer and she flailed and writhed and shivered and went still, her eyes wide as almond shaped saucers, dark coronas becoming black irises, and he met her there, filling her depths with seed and cream, pressing her shoulders into the bed. It was a silent moment, a breathless moment, several seconds of pure bliss beyond anything Karen ever experienced and for Sensei it had been many years since he reached such a peak.

Finally loosening her muscles and becoming a beautiful bag of throbbing flesh, she caught her breath with deep inhalations, feeling the twitching of his last ejaculations within her rectum.

"Thank you," she smiled using completely relaxed facial muscles, her eyes shiny with love, gazing at the most beautiful man she ever met who gazed at her with equal awe.

A chuckle she could feel inside her made her sigh with pleasure. "You, my delightful vixen, deserve all the thanks," he told her. "I never thought..." suddenly his eyes showed pain.

"What?" she asked, her fingers gently combing his short black hair, her heart hurting suddenly from his hurt. When his flaccid penis emerged from her anus wet with semen and dotted with fecal matter, she sighed briefly at the sudden emptiness inside, but ignored it. "What, my beautiful mate?"

"I...should clean myself," he said, starting to retreat from her.

Seeing this powerful man, this creature she had suddenly adored only an hour before looking vulnerable tore her heart. Lunging at him, she wrapped her body around his. She knew he could toss her off him without any real effort, but he let her twist him onto his back. Her legs straddled his hips. Her wet mons rested on his lower abdomen. Her hands used his thick shoulders to hold her face above his. "Tell me," she insisted. "Tell me everything."

"You know I've been mated before," he began.

"No," she laughed inappropriately. She couldn't help it. Too many strange and impossible things had happened not to. She explained the laugh. "How is it that I am inextricably attached to you, and I know absolutely nothing about you?"

His returned smile gave her joy. "We're peculiar that way, our race."

"What? Japanese?"

He chuckled again. "You know what race."

"Yes. And I knew you were mated. Laika's your daughter."

"You heard the introductions?"

"Barely," she answered and shared a chuckle. They briefly kissed. "The weres can find a second mate?"

"Not often," he sighed. "But these are desperate times, fragile times, emotional times. We need fresh blood, fresh genes to sustain us, so we've opened ourselves to any chance of finding mates from the humans. And you, my lovely Karen, have the strongest genes."

"Ah, so you love me for my Mongol and Slavic mixed blood."

"No, sweet Karen. It can never be as clinical as that. Or maybe it can, but not entirely. You see, I responded to your odor as you did mine."

"Like a dog smelling a bitch in heat?" she scowled.

"We are half canine," he nodded. "But the human half makes it much more complex."

"So we responded to...our character?"

"Exactly."

"Do we smell shy or clever or empathetic?"

"No. The odor combines with the rest of our senses to cement a mate."

Karen nodded. "That's why Lou only made me horny. Our characters didn't mesh."

"Very good, my smart little bitch."

"But...we don't know each other."

"Ah, but there's where we do mesh. You can smell a rat or embrace a comrade with the minutest of information. I share that ability. For you it's what makes you valuable to the safety of your friends, of the troupe. For me, it's what makes me a skilled fighter and a gifted sensei."

"I just thought you were...beautiful."

"And I thought the same of you."

"But I'm not. I'm chunky and kind of plain. Men don't look at me like they do...Gretchen or Nina or extraordinary or interesting women."

"Men don't because they see the surface. I saw you and everything about you made me want you: your exotic beauty; your brilliance; your sensitivity; your uniqueness. And of course your scent made me tingle."

"And made you hard?" she snickered, reaching down and pulling gently on his flaccid penis.

"That's a rather messy organ, my vixen."

"We'll shower," she said, still holding his dirtied flesh. "But first, tell me about your great love."

"Karen, I..."

"She was your life, right? I understand because I feel the power of this mating thing. I can't imagine you not being in my life and...well...we're nearly strangers. To have a mate for...how long?"

"Over thirty years."

"Wow. How did you survive her death? Never mind. I mean, first tell me about her and how you met."

"Come rest on my shoulder, Karen. It's a long story. And I want yours as well."

"But I want to...I love looking at you."

He chuckled, "And I you. But this is about verbal communication. The more we hear each other's voices, the stronger our connection. We need to strengthen it to make you the most receptive."

"Am I just here to make were babies?"

"No, but it's perhaps the most important thing. Don't worry. Gestation is much less of a trial than for humans. And birthing is nearly painless."

Relaxed and snuggled up on his broad shoulder and massive pecs, she admitted, "I do want babies."

"I know," he responded, petting her soft dark hair.

She chuckled, "Perhaps you don't need to hear about my life. Perhaps you know everything already."

"Details, my dear," he smiled and felt her nod against his chest.

"Speaking of which..."

He sighed. "I met Vickie when my fellow troupe of martial artists and I performed in Berlin."

"Vickie the Vixen," Karen chuckled.

"Yes," Sensei smiled sadly. "She was a gloriously mischievous little cur. Not so little actually."

"Big boned like me?"

"Unh-hunh. Her sister looks a lot like her as does my niece, Reyna." He felt her nod again. "Perhaps the strangeness of us, the exact opposite features made us interesting to us. Me a slight man, though strong I had lean muscles..."

"These aren't lean," she commented, rubbing his thick pecs.

"The wolf transformed my human body," Sensei shrugged. "It worried me, but I found I still had grace. Anyway, this Aryan goddess, voluptuous and gorgeous and as blonde as I'm dark haired and with a presence that positively glowed riveted my eyes to her. She was like a beacon in the darkness of the audience. At first distracted, I proved clumsy, but I recovered and convinced myself to show off to this exceptional woman who had caught my eye and never released it. I never performed better after that. Well at least not until I became a wolf.

"After the show, she found me backstage. Miscegenation was a concern, so both our security agent and the police guard provided by the performance hall kept the Japanese and the Germans at a nominal distance. Of course it was the Geisha dancers they were most concerned with. But I managed to shake her hand, still clumsy and electrified by her presence, and suddenly I felt her in my arms. I don't even remember how she got there. I smelled her perfume and it sent shocks throughout my body, especially..."

"I can guess," Karen smirked, pulling at his hardening shaft.

"Anyway," he moaned, "she whispered, 'Do you feel it?' My English was rudimentary to say the least, but I understood her words and what they meant. I whispered, 'Yes.' 'Do you want me?' she asked. 'Yes,' I breathed.

"We made quite a scene," Sensei chuckled. "She pulled me nearly off my feet with a power I never felt before by any man let alone a woman. I scrambled behind her through the throngs of people greeting us exotic Asians somehow threading the crowd without sending anyone to the ground. Outside, she tossed me literally into a hansom cab, the door having flung open a moment before, my head ending up in the lap of another beautiful woman."

"Her sister?"

"No. The alpha female, Wolf's mother. She had Wolf's gray hair, incongruously framing her youthful, delicate features. Wolf got his father's nose and chin and his mother's hair and eyes. The alpha smiled at me despite my head resting in his mate's lap. The smile helped alleviate his fearsome face, wide and heavy, with an impressive proboscis. The cab bounced down the street swiftly as I raised myself from the Alpha bitch's lap only to find myself embracing and kissing the woman who had literally swept my off my feet. A swift turn had me leaning against the alpha bitch, but it was like leaning against a wall.

"After slowing and progressing through the Berlin streets, we stopped at an elegant hotel, appropriate to the elegant attire of the alphas and Vickie. When the alphas exited, Vickie held me back. The cab lurched forward again. And it began a long journey I barely noticed as Vickie and I made love.

"I wasn't a virgin, but Vickie taught me remarkable things in that cab, nearly everything that can be done without fucking. Between making love, we talked, her naked and me draped in a coat to keep out the chill. Except for her taut nipples, the cold didn't seem to bother her at all. It's that fact that ended up bringing forth her confession."

"You believed her?" asked Karen.

"She convinced me."

"Did she...transform?"

"No. I think that would have soured our relationship." The lovers laughed. "No, she...cut herself and I watched her heal instantaneously. And we got out of the cab in the middle of nowhere and she demonstrated her strength by flinging me in the air and her speed by catching me.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers