A Full Moon Phase Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

A relentlessly building libido suddenly got shaken when the cart headed for a solid wall without slowing. In fact it seemed to be picking up speed. Everybody but Wolf screamed when the cart met the wall. Instead of crashing, it penetrated the wall as if passing through wet dough.

Paradise surrounded them: a fern grotto smelling of rich earth and abundant vegetation and refreshed by cool water. The latter's source could be seen half a kilometer away where a tall waterfall fell from a verdant mountain. Wolf headed directly for the falls.

Chirping noises proved to be tiny naked females with wings, chattering and laughing as they swooped past the cart. They hovered and gazed at Gretchen and Maria with awe. "Humans! No way! What else? Don't know! Must be! They are! Humans! They know!"

"Don't worry," Wolf chuckled. "They'll be one of us soon."

"Better be!" said a fairy.

"I promise."

The fairies flew off, skeptical.

Nymphs and satyrs stopped playing in the stream and gazed perplexed at the intruders. In turn, the women gazed in wonder at the mythical, beautiful, naked creatures.

At the waterfall, Wolf stopped the cart. "Welcome to the Valley of Gods. Please strip naked." He stripped and the ladies followed suit. While stripping, another cart emerged out of the mist that obscured vision on the other side of the stream. Leo and Kat and Trixie got out of their cart and stripped, smiling back at their smiling friends.

Once naked, they entered under the waterfall and into a vast cave filled with crystals hanging down like stalactites, gleaming like diamonds. The walls glowed golden. The air smelled like roses. It seemed the cave had formed naturally into some sort palace of decadent opulence. The decadence magnified by the sounds echoing off the walls: sighs and groans and flesh impacting flesh. The gods frolicked in an orgy. At least ten stunningly gorgeous creatures and a couple of rather gruesome ones, all human looking, licked and sucked and penetrated each other. Occurring at the very back of the vast cave, the weres and humans slowly became able to pick out the particulars of the event as they approached.

A god and a goddess, perfectly proportioned, the male dark haired and the female blonde but both with similar facial features lifted their heads above the mass of churning bodies on different sides of it and smiled.

"Wolf. Kat. How delightful," said the female.

"Copulate and transform the humans and we'll speak afterwards," said the male.

In front of the orgy the ground like a large padded mat had an infinite softness and yet resilience enough not to sink deep when pressing on it. Wolf led Gretchen to the center and laid her on her back. He kissed her mouth deeply before moving it lower to the places his hand occupied. Her hand stayed squeezing and pulling on his penis throughout his exploration. She let him build her already high pleasure even higher, enjoying his gentle sucking of her nipples and the strokes of fingers deep inside her pussy and up inside at her g-spot and all around her clit. She mewled with frustration when he bypassed her pussy with his mouth and kissed down to her feet, travelling along her sensitive inner thighs, and suckled her toes. Slowly he moved back towards the center of her need and at last his tongue pressed against her clit. "Yes!" she screamed in complete orgasm. When he continued licking she demanded, "Fuck me now!" and he did.

Holding her buttocks in each hand, his mouth capturing her mouth, he let Gretchen guide his glans to her needy center. After all, she had kept holding it throughout. "Oh! Gods!" she moaned as he finally pierced her folds with his bulbous cockhead and opened up new space inside. "At last!" she moaned, feeling his lengthy descent as he pushed relentlessly until she felt him at her greatest depths tapping dangerously at her cervix. But his pubic bone meeting hers informed her of their perfect fit.

Quivering on the edge of a second orgasm, his thrusts receding to near escape and then a rush of motion sending it deep only repeated thrice before she screamed in her climax, "Take me now! Make me yours!"

His thrusts quickened within her orgasm and his fangs extended and pierced the base of her neck. "Fuck!" she screamed as she peaked beyond anything she ever felt before, her blood burning in ecstasy as the enzymes mixed with it. Then she went silent and inert.

The golden glow of the walls glistened off his massive and ultra rigid cock when it emerged from her depths. The gods and the mortals admired it as they had admired the intense fuck while playing with whatever genital or erogenous zone happened to be nearby.

Maria and Nina separated from their sex play heading in two directions. Nina leaned over her sister mate and sent her fangs into Gretchen's neck while Maria joined Wolf and let him make love to her as he had to Gretchen except with far less gentleness. In fact when Nina finished mating her enzymes with Gretchen she joined Wolf in sending Maria into ecstasy with bites and scratches along the lithe woman's torso, inner thighs and especially her breasts and nipples. Writhing and screaming with pleasure and pain, Maria found herself suffocating from Nina's pussy pressing against her mouth to silence her and keep her still. Wolf's powerful hands threatened to bruise her small buttocks keeping them still as he aimed and pressed his big cock inside her clinging and remarkably tight cunt.

Unlike with Gretchen, he thrust hard and fast, slamming his bone against hers. When Maria's entire body trembled, Nina lifted her cunt off her and let Wolf pierce her neck. The scream of pure pleasure echoed off the walls of the huge cave and ended abruptly in her oblivion.

The main event delayed for an hour, immortals and mortals returned to distracted sex play. Poor Wolf had to sustain his erection all that time which Nina enjoyed abundantly with soft intercourse, and when Wolf threatened climax, lovely cunnilingus.

Beside them, Leo had no such worries as his two women alternated between being fucked and enjoying Leo's tongue. When he spent inside Kat, the ladies shared bringing his cock back to useful condition.

The second bout, Kat let Trixie fuck her lover for the fifteen minutes it took for Leo to cum again while she sucked at their joining, played with Trixie's clit and shoved fingers into both lovers' anuses. Her manipulations brought Trixie to a sustained plateau which peaked into several orgasms. Having ridden him for most of the fuck, Trixie knelt and waved her butt and Leo took the hint and shoved his cock deeper than ever inside her from behind. When she concentrated briefly between orgasms, she suckled on Kat's luscious pussy. Feeling Leo's hot spend inside, she collapsed, but found her butt lifted and the contents of her pussy lapped out by both Leo and Kat.

Consciousness neared for Gretchen as she changed her breathing and muttered in her sleep. Wolf quickly separated from Nina and knelt beside Gretchen and sent his fangs through her abdomen and into her uterus where her egg awaited a microscopic pin prick and filling with were enzymes. She awoke, stretching out her arms, smiling as soon as his tongue lapped away the wound. He knee walked between her legs and Nina guided his cock inside her. Five quick thrusts and Gretchen penetrating his neck with her brand new fangs, sending her enzymes to complete the mating, Wolf's cock throbbed, exploding with an abundance of sperm which swam through her throbbing, milking cervix and into her uterus.

Immediately tackling him, Nina sent his last spurts outside Gretchen's pussy as she sucked his cock with relentless expertise and felt the sag that had begun its natural course to post orgasmic flaccidness halted and his hardness returning. Meanwhile Gretchen pulled Maria to where Wolf's fangs could descend and pierce Maria's abdomen.

Hard enough, his cock pointing towards the curved roof of the cave soon became engulfed in the newly awakened Maria's pussy, Gretchen helping her sister lover straddle him and ride it for the mating.

It took all three women, Maria fucking him with her talented cunt muscles squeezing his cock with each stroke and Gretchen stroking his balls and rubbing his prostrate with a middle finger slicked by her own juices and Nina sucking on and whispering nasty words and hot breath into his ear. Finally Maria's new fangs sent the ecstasy promoting enzymes into his blood stream releasing his second series of geysers filled with far less semen and seed into the depths of his newest mate. Her fangs pulled out, Nina licking the wounds, Maria screamed ecstatically when she felt the burning ejaculate in her depths.

Everyone changed into their animal--wolves and panthers--and made ready to escape into the outside valley. But a voice stopped them. "Wait," the male voice was heard deep inside them. "You have destroyed the last of the ogres that threatened your life and your land. We reward you this moon with fecundity and new blood to enrich your weakening breed. We have given you wolves the gift of multiple mates. It will sustain, these matings, but wolves will ever after return to monogamy. You may frolic in our garden for the night. You may hunt and feast upon the one you call Diana's flock of deer. When you awaken, you will find yourselves at home in Kat's and Wolf's bed. Maria, you are mated, however your fecundity shall be delayed for several seasons. You and Wolf must be vigilant. Be wary of sweet strangers. Like sugar they bring rot. Especially you, Trixie. Follow your passion, but avoid its distractions and temptations. You are our sons and daughters and we love you. Go!"

As if a gate had been opened, the wolves and panthers sprinted out of the cave. They played together with roughness as was their wont. Each kind hunted a deer and enjoyed its delicious, otherworldly meat and blood. They frolicked throughout the valley, finding all sorts of terrain to enjoy. In their mortal land, the sun approached the horizon. They curled up together in two groups-wolves and panthers--and slept.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12