A Fun Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasting no time, he picked up one of my legs, and tossed it over his shoulder.

"Hand me two pillows." He commanded huskily.

I tossed him two of the pillows next to me, and he tucked them under my hips. He gripped his rod, carefully guiding it into me. I sighed as the head entered me

"You're so wet for me baby...how badly do you want me?" He asked, rocking the tip back and forth inside me.

I swallowed. "Really badly. I need you, Nick." I answered meekly.

"You need what?" He said idly.

"I need you to fuck me. Please."

He pushed into me fully, though keeping up his steady rocking motion. He looked at my face, watching my expression change every time he thrust into me. His thumb found my clit again, and in time with his thrusts, he rubbed it in circles, making me moan in delight. Steadily, he rocked back and forth, slowly increasing his speed. I clenched around him as the pressure built, and he picked up my other leg. He gritted his teeth, and I could feel his body tense against mine. It would be big. Together we thrust against each other, our moans and groans and grunts growing louder. He gave a final hard thrust, and I felt the first hot spurts inside of me, triggering my own release. He groaned in my ear as I throbbed around him. He let my legs fall and lay next to me, panting hard.

We locked eyes and laughed. We were both panting like we'd run a mile.

"We're so out of shape." I giggled breathlessly.

He tickled my ribs and I laughed harder, rolling to get away.

"We? I did most of the work, lady." He said, tickling me again.

"This time you did. We have an entire weekend. We'll see who does the most work."

12