A Fundraiser Ch. 02

Story Info
Keri is motivated to give more of herself.
8.5k words
4.49
21.1k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri Martin couldn't believe what she'd just heard.

"He...he chose you Tiff. What on earth...?" Keri stuttered, now aware that it was her best friend she'd tasted on her husband's cock, the night before.

"Yeah...well...I was just as surprised as you are now," her friend replied. "I'd never seen him look at me in that way and I can promise you, I've certainly never ever given Paul any sign of interest. You need to believe that Keri. I wouldn't do that."

"No...I know you wouldn't Tiff."

"I always thought he liked a bit of a bigger bust. A more brassy chick."

"What are you saying about me Tiff," Keri said with a nervous laugh.

"Oh no; not you Keri. You know what I mean. In his fantasies and all that. He certainly gives Amber plenty of eye. She was still available and that's who I thought he'd choose, for sure."

Keri considered what her friend was saying. She was correct, in that Paul did like big busted woman. Keri was a C cup and he regularly belittled her breasts; saying they were too small. By comparison Tiffany was practically flat chested. Then it occurred to Keri.

"To be honest Tiff, I think he's gone with you just to get at me. I could tell Paul was real pissed when I left the room with Desmond."

"Hmm yeah; you could be right, his face did look like thunder when he watched you leave. Then he turned to look at me."

"What was he like when...you know...when you got to the bedroom?"

"You're not meant to ask that Keri. Remember the rule...no gossip."

"Yeah Ok; you're right...no gossip."

"That is right; but I'll tell you anyway...if you want to hear?" her friend said smiling broadly.

"Ok, but only if you want too."

"Well to tell the truth Keri, his reasons for choosing me might have been debateable, but that man of yours is not too bad in the bedroom. You're a lucky girl."

"Hmmm! Why do you say that?"

"Well...I thought he was a bit too demanding to start with. He wanted us to get naked straight away, whereas I was keen to take it a little slower. Get to know each other...you know."

"Yeah of course. Oh you poor thing," Keri said genuinely.

"Yeah, well; Paul was insistent so I went with it and there we were, completely naked within a minute; kissing and touching in the middle of the room. Then he laid me back on the bed and pushed my legs apart. I could see he was hard and...honestly Keri, I thought he was going to drive it straight into me. I have to say it had me worried cause I wasn't really turned on...you know...I knew it would hurt. But he didn't. He just went... you know," Tiffany said, indicating with her eyes. "He went downtown."

"He did?" Keri said aghast. "Paul went down on you?"

"He did. And the things he did down there. I can tell you Keri, Brett's good, but no match for your man. You're a lucky girl Keri."

Keri was stunned into silence. Paul had never gone 'downtown' on her. Not once in their entire relationship. He'd told her he didn't like doing that. Now she was having to hear how, within minutes of being alone with another woman, her husband had been happy to lap on her pussy.

"Anyway, I couldn't hold back. I came fairly brazenly a couple or three times...it's hard to remember," Tiff said dreamily, clearly relishing the memory. "I hope you don't mind?"

"No! No...not at all," Keri lied. "That's what you were there for."

"Well after he finished, he stood up by the bed looking down at me. He was stroking himself. It was fairly clear what he wanted. I just sat upright on the bed and replied in kind."

"You sucked him?"

"Yeah! You don't mind do you Keri? You asked me to tell all and now you look a bit shocked."

"No...it's just...just...he didn't tell me he'd gone with you...that's all."

"Maybe he thought you'd be pissed off. I dunno! Anyway I...got him to...I made him cum Keri. You know...in my mouth. I know you don't do that."

"What makes you say that...?"

"He said you wouldn't do that for him. In fact he said a few things I reckon he shouldn't have Keri."

"Like what?" Keri asked, aghast at the untruths her husband was telling about her.

"Well...after I'd blown him he took a while to recover, so we rested up. Eventually I got him hard again and he was inside me...you know...fucking. You fucked Desmond didn't you?"

"Yeah...yes I did."

"Oh good!" Tiffany said, sounding relieved. "Well we fucked for..."

"Did he wear a condom?"

"Ahh...No! Why?" her friend replied, sounding pissed at the question.

"Oh, it's just he said he did, that's all."

"We didn't even discuss it to tell the truth. Once I got him hard he was just straight in me. He was fairly vigorous I can tell you. Not much finesse."

"Yeah; that's Paul." Keri agreed.

"Anyway, I didn't cum again and he didn't seem to care. After he finished he said..."

"What did he say Tiff? He said something else about me, didn't he?"

"Well...he said you weren't so enthusiastic in bed."

"Oh the prick. He said that?" Keri cried, no longer hiding her emotions.

"Yeah he did. To tell you the truth Keri, he wasn't very complimentary about you at all. I was a bit embarrassed. I didn't really want to talk about you; given he's your husband and you're my friend and all. I asked him not too, but he kept it up."

"How many times?"

"What?"

"How many times did he fuck you Tiff?" Keri asked now no longer hiding her annoyance.

"He'd fuck me for a while and then we'd change position. I don't think he came again. He just seemed to want to try different positions. I didn't mind. To tell the truth Keri, apart from the roughness, it was great sex. Please don't be mad. It's what we signed up for. Did you have a good time with Desmond?"

"Yeah; great. We went at it pretty hard; just like you by the sounds of it," Keri lied.

"Hey; that's great."

"Hell yeah. I reckon Desmond could give me a far better sexual reference than my lying husband."

"Oh Keri; I'm real sorry. He had no need to run you down that way. I asked him to stop; truly I did."

"It's not your fault Tiff. Let's put it behind us," said moving forward to hug her friend. "Are you going to pick Paul if you get the chance next week?"

"No! No way. I wouldn't do that to you Keri. Maybe I'll pick your big black man."

Both women burst out giggling. The tension in the air had lifted, but Keri felt the need to be alone. She soon announced she had to leave.

Keri had held herself together as best she could while with her friend. However, once in the car the emotions welled up. Both sadness and anger. She began to weep; knowing her husband had clearly selected her best friend as some kind of revenge for her having gone with a black man; even though this had not been of Keri's choosing. He'd pleasured her friend in a manner he'd always refused to do to Keri. In addition he'd chosen to run her down.

"Fuck him!" she said, sniffing back the tears. "I held back with Desmond because of guilt and embarrassment. I'm a fool. What does he think of me? I should've let myself go. Instead I acted like a young virgin."

Keri determined that, if she had the opportunity in a week's time, she'd choose Des. She didn't care what her husband thought.

"He can get stuffed," she said, still fuming about Tiffany's revelations.

--------------

Keri wouldn't allow Paul to come near her the following week. He didn't push it and Keri guessed why.

"He's knows I've spoken with Tiff," Keri thought, as she looked out the window, down to where Paul was washing his beloved Chevrolet.

She didn't question her husband about choosing Tiffany and he didn't venture to discuss it with her. Keri deliberately worked late and when they were home together their communication was sparse. As the week passed her disdain for her husband only grew.

As the next party drew closer Keri sensed Paul becoming excited again and this did nothing to quell her feelings about him. Keri wanted to go with Desmond again, but she determined no matter who she was partnered off with, she wouldn't hold back.

Paul spent all Saturday afternoon polishing his car until it gleamed. In the evening, when they dressed, Keri made sure that Paul saw the red, matching panties and bra she'd laid out. She chose the mini-skirt he'd wanted her to wear on the first occasion, coupled with a sheer white blouse, leaving enough buttons undone to get a glimpse of the red bra.

When they'd driven to the first party a week previous, Keri had moved to be close to her husband. Now there was a wide gulf of vinyl car seat between them, with Keri sitting as far away as she could. Paul was excited and did nearly all the talking. Keri just let it wash over her.

"I don't really like him much anymore," she thought to herself. "He's so self-focussed...and jealous...and...he's a pain."

She let her thoughts drift to Desmond. She felt an ache in her breasts, while recalling his body. She wanted a better look at it.

When they entered Ben and Marie's house, Keri immediately left Paul and walked over to her friend, who was talking to Desmond's wife Fleur.

Keri's heart momentarily sank as she saw how beautiful the black woman looked in a slinky black dress and heels. However she was soon put at ease.

"Woah, look at you girl. Are you getting keen on this swapping?" Fleur said reaching out to give Keri a reassuring pat on the arm.

"No way," Keri laughed. "But if we gotta do it we might as well make the most of it."

"Well Brett sure did that," Tiffany interrupted.

"Did he tell you?" Keri gasped.

"Did he what. Amber and him did it five times. Five times in five different positions Keri. Geeze; talk about going for it."

The three women laughed so hard they spilt their drinks. Fleur excused herself to go and speak with others. For a minute Keri felt they were talking about her, but Tiffany quickly redirected her thoughts.

"Anyway, I'm after a stud. I'm going for six. What about that Desmond; is it worth me picking him," Tiff said teasing her friend again.

"No, I...no he...I think you'd probably find him a little tame Tiff."

"Hmmm maybe. Or maybe you want to go there again Keri. Do you?"

Keri blushed brightly.

"You do...oh you wicked girl, you want the black beast again. Is he that good?"

"Nah, he's just nice. Considerate...you know..."

"Don't worry; like I said...the black man's all yours; if you can get him."

Unfortunately when the draw came out Keri's hopes received a severe knockback. She'd drawn the final pick. It would only cost her $200, but would also, almost certainly, guarantee her a date with big Greg.

"I don't want to lie with Greg," Keri whispered to Tiff who'd drawn No. 1. "Can you pick him?"

"No way! You'll be alright Keri. Someone might take him before you. Anyway, I heard he performed very well. He got good reviews from Melody."

Tiffany was true to her word and stayed clear of Paul, Desmond and Greg. She selected Melody's husband Nate, just as Keri guessed she would. They left the room giggling.

"They'll enjoy themselves," Keri thought, happy for her friend, while her heart raced in anticipation of her own fate.

On the third to last pick, Maria selected Paul.

"Fuck him!" Keri thought spitefully as Paul departed, smiling broadly.

That left Amber and Keri with Greg and Desmond. Amber hesitated in order to create some sort of drama to her announcement.

"Come on Desi," Amber finally said getting up and taking the black man's hand.

Greg rose at the same time and came to Keri.

"That means you and me Keri. That's nice."

Keri rose, smiling, doing her best to look happy. She caught Desmond glance back at her as they moved toward the door that led to the bedrooms. Keri's stomach churned and she knew she must act.

"Amber; can I have a quick word," she called to the couple in front.

"Go on along boys; the girls will be with you in a minute. Now what is it darling, you wanting a foursome?"

"No!" Keri whispered. "No it's just I... I'd prefer to go with Desmond."

"Well I can see why," Amber said as both women looked across to where the men stood waiting. "And you want me to go with fat Greg."

"Would you Amber? Please!"

There was a long hesitation while Amber considered her request.

"Sure; why not," Amber said, much to Keri's enormous relief. "I heard the big man can handle a woman real well. But you'll owe me one. Understand!"

"Yeah sure Amber. Anything!"

No! I'm serious. You'll owe me. I'll let you know what it is before you leave tonight. OK?"

"Do you have something in mind?"

"Yeah; but I'll tell you later. For now you can go with your black man. Deal?"

"Yes...yes...it's a deal," Keri said, her desire to lie with Desmond dominating her thoughts.

"OK it's a deal," Amber confirmed before turning and walking to then me. "Desi darling, I've just told Keri I've made a dreadful mistake. I really desire to have Greg for the evening. I hope you don't mind."

Keri saw both men smile. It appeared they both felt they were getting an improved deal. She felt happy that Desmond was content to go with her again.

Amber took Greg by the hand and led him through the hall door shutting it behind them. Desmond came up to where Keri was standing. He put his arms around her and rested his hands on her butt.

"You wanted to go with me again?" Des asked looking down at her.

"I hope you don't mind. I took you away from Amber."

"That's not a problem. I've been with Amber before."

"You have?" Keri said, genuinely surprised.

"Sure; a couple of years ago me and Fleur partied with her and Andrew...for a time."

"Oh! Was it fun?" she said, cursing herself for such a dumb question.

"Yeah, she's adventurous; I'll say that."

"And I'm not adventurous?"

"Not last time you weren't. But I didn't mind that, cause it's kind of why I picked you. And it's why I told you right from the start that we were going to fuck. If I'd given you an out, I knew you'd take it."

Keri immediately acted. She lifted her head and kissed him hard. He returned the kiss and she opened her lips to allow their tongues to play for a time. It was long and passionate. Eventually she pulled back.

"I can be adventurous."

"You can?"

"Well; a bit more than I was last time. C'mon lets go down to the room and I'll show you," Keri said, taking the black man's hand and moving to the hallway door.

"No!" Des replied pulling her up abruptly. "You want to be adventurous; then let's start right here."

"I...right here...in the living room...really?" Keri stumbled, now regretting running with the 'adventurous' remark.

"Sure; right here," Desmond replied lazily, reaching out and placing a hand firmly upon her breast.

Keri liked the touch, but remained concerned.

"But someone might come out."

"No one will come out. They're all in the bedrooms fucking their brains out by now," he said, beginning to unbutton her blouse.

Keri wasn't happy with their location. However she'd announced herself as being 'adventurous', wanting this time to be different, so felt obliged to allow the handsome black man to continue removing her clothing. She maintained eye contact while he pulled back the blouse to reveal her red bra.

"Hmmm, red is a very naughty colour Keri," he said, running his fingers lightly across the bra before lifting each breast.

Keri felt another shot of excitement at this touch. She wanted their love making to be much more uninhibited this time, but remained very unsure of the location. Her anxiety rose when Des pulled his shirt off over his head.

"Oh my God," thought Keri. "We're going to fuck right here on the lounge floor."

"Des please. Couldn't we go down to the bedroom or at least elsewhere?" she pleaded.

Des smiled down at her.

"You want to keep your clothes on again, like last time?" he asked, while removing her blouse.

"I...I think that..." Keri said stumbling over her words, caught between desire and caution.

"Ok! You do want to be just a little adventurous, don't you?"

"Yeah...yes I do," Keri said, trying to show a confidence she didn't feel. "It's just that I thought..."

"Right then, here's what we'll do. I get to choose the locations and you get to choose what we get up too. Are we all happy with that?"

Keri considered this for a moment, then decided to be bold.

"Yes alright; I'll go with that."

"Good girl. Very adventurous of you," Des teased her. "Right then, my first choice is right here on the sofa."

"I knew you'd pick here," Keri replied, still not at all certain about the idea.

Just then they were both stopped by a woman's laugh from one of the bedrooms. There was no way Keri could be certain if it came from her husband and his partner for the evening, but for Keri it struck a chord.

"He's in there pleasuring a woman in ways he refuses to do with me."

"Now it's your choice," Desmond said, butting into her thoughts. "What delights would you like us to engage in."

"Ok; so I get to choose?"

"Yes Ma'am. Whatever the lady desires."

"Well I choose that you kiss me here..." she said pointing to her lips, "...and then...then you drop down and kiss me here."

"Lick you?" Desmond laughed looking to where Keri was pointing.

"Yes please, would you? You said it was my choice. I'm shaved down there."

"I know you are," Des said, laughing, bringing a hand to cup her through her dress. "It wouldn't matter to me if you had a great thick forest down there; I'd still be happy to...kiss you there."

"Don't tease me Desmond," Keri replied, catching a sharp breath, as he rubbed her mons while bending his head to kiss her.

It was a dep passionate kiss and continued for some minutes. The black man continued his manipulations through her clothing and Keri's passion grew. Eventually he broke their kiss.

"There now; that's the first kiss taken care of...now for the second kiss."

Desmond lowered her back down onto the sofa, immediately pushing the short skirt up and off her thighs. She heard him hum his approval as her panties came into view. Keri raised her butt so he could push the skirt clear of the area he intended to concentrate on.

"Oh yes; look at those pretty red panties," he crooned; now massaging her thighs.

Keri had thought he would disrobe her, but he made no move in that direction. Instead he merely ran his hands up her thighs; shifted them to under her buttocks and pulled her to the edge. She watched him drop to his knees and place each of her thighs over his shoulders. Anticipating the delight that was coming her way, Keri lay back, shut her eyes and went with her senses.

"Oh Des; that feels so nice," she moaned, when he began to kiss and lick the soft flesh of her inner thighs. Every so often his cheek would come into contact with her sensitive vulva. Although it was still covered by her panties, each touch sent a jolt surging through her. The aching need in her lower stomach was becoming unbearable.

Eventually to her relief, he turned his attention to her red panties. She knew they must be soaking wet by this point. He pushed his nose, mouth and tongue into them and the sensations in her groin rose to boiling point. She knew she was close and what it would take for her to receive the ultimate pleasure.

"Please Des...please pull them aside," she pleaded, reaching down to run her fingers through his hair.

Des took no notice, continuing to tease her. Pushing his tongue in so they pressed at her entrance; encircling her clitoris with his lips and pulling it out. All the while Keri pressed fingers into his scalp, desperate for him to touch her sensitive flesh.

Eventually, to her eternal relief, she felt his fingers on her panties. Very slowly the fabric was drawn clear of her wet pussy. She lifted her butt so they could be drawn down her legs and slipped off her feet. Keri found the anticipation unbearable. His lips and tongue found her nude vulva.